LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double or Triple Diapers

I agree.  Years ago I used to double diaper when I went out of town Christmas shopping for the day, but I was using store type brands which are much thinner and might last 3 to 4 hours before needing to be changed.  Being as I don't want to carry a diaper into a store when I have to use their restroom to change, I double diapered so I could just pull down the dry outer diaper, remove the wet inner diaper and I was all set to go with a dry diaper already taped on that I just had to pull back up.  No messing around trying to put on a diaper and tape it in place in a restroom stall.  Sometimes I did double diaper with these thinner store brands and cut the slits in the outer backing of the inner diaper so it would just run into the outer diaper and I wouldn't need to change at all.  I also tried to find stores that had privet restrooms with an outer door lock for privacy.  Now I just wear a Betterdry or other premium diaper that will last 6+ hours so I don't have to worry about it at all. 

Personally, with premium diapers I see absolutely no reason to waste money and use more than one at a time.  If you are going for something so thick you waddle and can barely move, use a good premium disposable and then pin on as many layers of cloth diapers over it as you want to get that super thick waddling feeling!  Cloth diapers are reusable and with a good premium disposable underneath, you probably wouldn't even need to wash them afterwards!

• Like 2

Yeah, I too don't see a point - if you're talking disposables.  I've done it too back when things were pretty sketchy, but not with modern "high performance" diapers.  You're better off using boosters.

And I also do the cloth diaper or 2 over the disposable (did just the other night) every now and then.  You can flood and flood and basically turn it into a swimming pool inside and the cloth will soak up the "splashes".  On top of that goes a kins pull on style heavy vinyl cover.  I can't sleep like that though.  I'm a side sleeper and it puts too much pressure in all the wrong spots.

I have used Tena cloth-like medium as inner diaper, and then put large ABDL diaper on the outside.
Think I wrote that in another thread, Tena against body, then a insert, then ABDL diaper... no chance to close legs with that, and no way to hide the diaper.

But, mostly I use 1 diaper with 1 insert.
That's pretty much double diapering. 

i didnt even like the idea at first but i did my first double a few weeks ago and it was so nice. you just get to poop and pee so much in them, and they just hold everything. what i did was cut the outer plastic layer down the crotch of the inner diaper while not messing with the fuzz on the inside, and then create two slits on the sides that cuts through the leg guards, and then that diaper can be put on the way you usually do it, and then just put another diaper on normally over the top. but be prepared, youre gonna be diapered for a minute ;)

Cloth flats and full-cut rubber panties is the most efficent way to do this. You lay the diapers atop each other, fold and pin in place then put the rubber panties on. Unless you are abusing a diuretic, you should be good for 12 hours I use a special diaper designed to be doubled that takes me for  about 14, but it is also  cloth. Last night, I first wet at about 11 and changed out a 3:30 this afternoon

I occasionally use the Northshore diaper inserts (size large) for added capacity when I know I won’t be able to change for an extended period. The inserts swell rather dramatically, so if you want a bulky feeling between your legs, a couple of them will definitely satisfy, and it is less expensive than a second higher quality diaper. 

On 7/8/2021 at 4:08 PM, rusty pins said:

Personally, with premium diapers I see absolutely no reason to waste money and use more than one at a time.  If you are going for something so thick you waddle and can barely move

I agree with this. I'll use a size 7 kids' diaper as a stuffer in a slim medical diaper if I'm going to the gym. Other than that, though, I generally don't bother. My "daily diapers" are good, ABDL-type diapers, and so my main problem isn't capacity, it's the fact that once they reach a certain point, they've almost doubled in size and have become considerably less discreet than when I put them on. If I doubled them up, or put a stuffer into one, that might get me 18 hours of uninterrupted wearing, but, by that point I wouldn't be able to operate in public, or around anyone other than my wife, basically. Even she'd probably raise an eyebrow. 

1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

I agree with this. I'll use a size 7 kids' diaper as a stuffer in a slim medical diaper if I'm going to the gym. Other than that, though, I generally don't bother. My "daily diapers" are good, ABDL-type diapers, and so my main problem isn't capacity, it's the fact that once they reach a certain point, they've almost doubled in size and have become considerably less discreet than when I put them on. If I doubled them up, or put a stuffer into one, that might get me 18 hours of uninterrupted wearing, but, by that point I wouldn't be able to operate in public, or around anyone other than my wife, basically. Even she'd probably raise an eyebrow. 

I couldn’t agree more. I have places to go and things to do. I prefer to not be weighed-down by massive bulk down there. A thick, maxed-out diaper is just plain uncomfortable, nevermind hard to conceal!

• Like 1

I've got some question about the double-diaper.

Yesterday I was wearing two Rearz Dinosaur Elite:

First one with a booster and holes at the front and at between the legs.

Seconde one with a booster too.

I did a 1.5L enema and hold them for 36H. First diaper well absorbed the enema and pee during the first couple hours but

except from the front, second diaper stayed dry. Reducing the capacity and so the time I could wear them.

Should I review my diaper composition:

-1 first diaper and 2 booster in the second one

-More holes in the first diaper 

Most days I use 3 diapers. The first one is a Confidry 24/7 disposable. I always use a pinwheel (check out a Wartenburg Neuro Pinwheel at Amazon) for puncturing the plastic cover for draining. Then I use a large size pull-on cloth diaper (from Kins [Babykins]) and next I put on another pull-on cloth diaper (size xl large). All with the large plastic pants. My disposable plays as a liner so when I have a massive poo I don't get my cloth diapers too messy. Are they thick? Well, kinda. For sure they're bulky. My diapers are good for at least 24 to 30 hours. If I'm going to use them over 30 hours I'll change the saturated cloth diapers for 2 more dry ones. I also use a bunch of psyllium husk (like Metamucil) everyday. Normally I take it every day for 1 big dosage. If I'm going to do some "fiber loading" I'll take maybe 3 to 6 large doses every 24 hours. When I do this, I always have enormous volume, quality poo and frequency for loading. My diapers have some semi-firm to semi-soft loads that spread up and down. Very bulgy. I've been doing this for years. At home or in public. How do I do this? Easy. I use Nullo (internal deodorant) every day. And I also use zinc oxide paste to keep my skin safe. Never had any diaper rash with using it. Of course, I have to wear pretty loose clothing. Baggy pants or shorts and a very extra large shirt with the tails out. To be honest, this is really fun.Try it. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 1

I often wear double diapers,  my favorite are BetterDry,  cut slits in the plastic backing on one diaper,  put it on, than put another on over it.

Can go 12 to 24 hours before needing to change, and if need be I often just change the top diaper when I have no way to change the inner diaper that I have pooped.

• 2 weeks later...

I use two diapers a lot. right now I have a Tena super under a Forsite AM/PM. I like the cheaper diaper inside (for wetting only) and the plastic backed outside for the crinkle. Mostly I wear two for the bulk feeling and inability to close my legs.