LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetlife anyone?

ive been tempted to go on fetlife for a while, it just seems like something that works a lot better when you attach your full identity to it which ive never done with anything ABDL before, so the idea of it just scares me a little

• 3 weeks later...

Why? I am already at the best there is and Fetlife is primarily BDSM. It would just mean more for me to manage with a lower precentage of return

On 7/5/2021 at 4:47 PM, CuteFantasy said:

ive been tempted to go on fetlife for a while, it just seems like something that works a lot better when you attach your full identity to it which ive never done with anything ABDL before, so the idea of it just scares me a little

I know what you mean, I think. If by revealing your identity you mean showing your face, I've been tempted yet hesitant to do so. I do share a real face pic or two of mine, but cropped so as not to show everything. I also share full face pics that were altered that show my desired gender (like I did with my current avatar here), while writing in their caption space that it's 75% fake so as not to false advertise.

One thing I really enjoy is when a person shares details about their desires and fetishes through their writing. It's really cool to learn what others like, and how they got there. For anyone hesitant on sharing a recognizable face pic, I think that's a good way to start. Just post a few basic pictures that don't reveal too much about identity as far as being recognizable to people in one's personal life, and supplement it with writing that talks about experiences in sexuality/fetish world.

https://fetlife.com/users/470521

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...