LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

22 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I find the story very beautiful.

You realize that Noelle needs all this and Elli can and will be a much better teacher for her than anyone else.

I am really curious what will happen and especially what the council has in mind.

? Thank you!

You mean Rose? Ellie is Noelle :P

20 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

This story gets better and better. At first it seemed a bit trope-y, but now it’s really hard to predict. Of course we can easily guess how it is going to end up for Rose and Ellie (Noelle seems unlikely to insist on her city name for long), but the twists on the way there are not obvious at all.

? I'm really glad you're enjoying it!

10 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Seems Rose found a way to teach her without it being overbearing. She is more guiding her than trying to be more powerful. Plus I think the wand-less spell at the beginning helped.

Thanks for the comment! ?

Chapter 10: The Demon Lord

I rushed down the hill to meet my friends who were waiting for me.

After a day of trekking around town, trying to find intel on our target, they looked exhausted.

Whereas I had an amazing afternoon with Rose. And despite the hard work gardening, I felt like I had more energy than ever.

‘I’ll just have to take on most of the work I suppose. I was going to do so anyway...’

“Come on then!” shouted Stella, waving me over.

“So... how about we split up into pairs, and then yell if anyone spots anything?” Stella suggested.

I wasn’t averse to this idea, but I felt bad for Alex who clearly wanted to stay as a group.

“Haven’t you seen those movies? They split up and get picked off one by one! We should stay as a group!”

‘Called it...’

“But this forest is huge, it could be anywhere! We need to at least stay in pairs for safety, but I think we’d cover more ground than if we stay as one group.” I said to Alex.

“...Fine. But I’m going with you, okay?”

“Okay, how about we take the east, you two take the west?” I suggested.

“Fine with us. Remember, holler if you see anything!” Willow said before running off to catch up to Stella, who had not wanted to waste any time at all apparently...

“Let’s go then Alex. Just be on high alert, okay? This is the only place it could be now. If Rose hasn’t seen it in the village then it’s not there.”

We walked off into the forest, twilight setting over the trees.

We had made it about 10 minutes of walking before he finally spoke up.

“You trust her an awful lot. Especially for someone you barely know...”

“She... look, I trust her, okay? Something about her just... just shut up okay?”

“Fine, I see you have a crush on her. I’ll be quiet.”

I turned around and snarled at him.

“Eeeek! Ellie! Don’t do that!” he squealed.

“DON’T call me that!”

“But she...”

I stared into his soul and he froze on the spot, too scared to utter another word.

“Let...let’s just go, okay?”

“Good choice. You go first.”

He walked ahead and I followed closely behind, wand at the ready beneath my robe.

We passed a large stone with carvings on it that had been cut in half. Sulphur lined the edge of it, which meant only one thing... demons.

I was ready for any attack. And with it getting darker, my light spells would be more effective at blinding whatever was out there.

I liked to rely on my light affinity a lot, sometimes at great cost. I’d often try to win using a bolt of light over something that may freeze or shock my enemy. I don’t know why... I just felt comfortable using that over all others. But today... with Rose... I saw the usefulness of using types of magic I wasn’t used to.

So as we walked past tree after tree in the dark forest, I started playing out scenarios in my head for the first time.

Usually I’d just fire whatever came to mind, I wouldn’t think about what I was doing unless it absolutely called for it. But now, watching Alex tremble as he slowly crept across the forest floor, I started thinking about what other spells I could best use in the environment.

Fire could engulf the area, causing devastation. Too much around us that could easily catch fire. So that and lightning were off the table. Water... water usually isn’t effective against a demon, but if frozen... maybe I’d take a page from that silver haired witch I met the other night?

“So what about her makes you feel like that?”

My train of thought was interrupted by my idiot friend.

“What did I tell you about talking about her?”

“Look, she obviously caught your eye. And I just want what’s best for you.”

I stopped in my tracks. After a few more steps, Alex realised he was the only one walking, turning around and quickly jogging back to join me.

“I... look, something about her is just so... calming. She understands me in a way that no one else has before...”

“Even me?”

“Sorry... but yeah. She... I can’t explain it. She feels like... home. I haven’t felt that way in years.”

“Maybe once we’ve finished this mission, you could come back to visit her? Maybe she’d be good for you. Maybe even teach you a bit?”

“Hey, I never said I wanted her as a tutor!”

“Yeah but you have to admit, she seems to have taken a liking to you, and she managed to teach you a bit about nature magic, right? So what would the harm be in letting her try to teach you a few things?”

“I guess... I still want to know how she manages to cast without a wand.”

“If you find out, tell me!”

“Maybe.” I winked at him.

“So do you think she’s... you know... interested in you like that?”

“I don’t know. She’s really maternal with me, but at the same time I feel an attraction between us. It’s weird.”

“Maybe that’s what you need?”

“Maybe.”

“Then you can move out to the country and be super gay with her!”

“Shut up you!” I nudged him playfully and he laughed.

Suddenly a blast knocked us back against a tree.

“What was that?” Alex helped me up on to my feet and I brushed myself down.

“I don’t know, but it looked like it came from the direction Stella and Willow took! We better go!

We rushed off, heading west.

“What do you think caused a shockwave that powerful?”

“It could only be a greater demon. It’s him. It’s our target. Be ready Alex!”

We ran through the forest, dashing over fallen logs and branches, trying not to trip and fall. The trees looked a bit shaken after the shockwave, causing loose branches to fall.

But the closer we got, the more damage we saw.

“Oh god, the trees are... they’re getting sicker the closer we get to the epicentre! Look at the ones in the distance! There’s no leaves!” I shouted and pointed forwards.

“I hope our friends are okay!” Alex was panicking.

“I’m sure they will be. They’re strong. They can handle themselves until we get there. Just be careful engaging the demon okay?”

“Got it.”

We ran and ran, getting closer and closer to our friends. I could sense them.

But I could also sense a powerful threat.

‘It must be him. I can feel the aura of dread emanating from it!’

We saw figures in the distance, near a circle of trees that had been knocked down.

“There they are! Get ready!”

Rushing over to the ongoing battle, I saw Willow unconscious on the floor by a tree stump.

“Alex, go check on Willow! I’ll help Stella!”

“On it!” he yelled back before running over to assist Willow.

I looked over at the alternating bursts of lightning and demon fire as Stella and the target were firing spells back and forth at each other.

As I looked at Stella, I could see how exhausted she was. She wouldn’t hold out much longer, I needed to help. And quick.

Focusing my attention on the Demon Lord, he was much more menacing than I had assumed.

I’d never seen one before, he looked almost... human. But his bright yellow eyes and large horns and tail clearly gave away his demonic nature. Otherwise he’d just look like any other human or witch, wearing a smart grey suit and slicked back hair.

“I’ve had enough of you now. You bore me.” His voice growled menacingly, flinging his wrist, causing Stella to fly through the air, crashing against a tree.

She tried to stand, putting all her strength into her arms, but as she stared at me, fear and pain in her eyes, she collapsed onto the floor, her eyes closing.

“NO!” Alex came out of nowhere, charging at the beast.”

“ALEX NO!” I screamed.

With a swift kick, the Demon Lord brought Alex to his knees. Clutching his chest, my friend was struggling to breathe.

“So...sorry...” he looked at me with fear in his eyes.

The demon clenched his fist, bringing it down, impacting the side of Alex’s head, causing it to bounce off the ground.

I wasn’t sure if Alex was dead or not. I wasn’t sure if any of my friends were dead or just unconscious. But seeing my companions lay on the floor, lifeless... rage filled my body.

“So little girl... what have you got for me?” he smirked.

‘Bad move. You’ll pay for that...’

I felt more powerful than ever as the rage took over.

Without thinking, I drew my wand and charged the largest bolt of light I could muster.

“Oh dear. Another disappointment. Well let’s get this over and done with then...” the demon... he sounded... fed up!?

“FUCK YOU!” I screamed, thrusting my wand forwards, putting every bit of magic I had into this one attack.

All the rage.

All the sadness.

All my fury.

All focused at this arsehole who had hurt my friends.

A blinding bolt of light burst from the tip of my wand, screaming through the air, illuminating the surrounding forest. The bright white flash caused me to squint as I kept the wand pointed at my enemy.

Just as the bolt was about to hit him, he jolted out of the way, teleporting just a few feet to the right.

“Wh...what?”

The missed attack crashed into the tree behind where he was originally stood, vaporising not only that one, but every tree for a mile.

“Well well well... aren’t you special?”

I slumped to my knees. I was exhausted. I had stupidly put all my energy, all my magic, all my power into that one attack. And he just simply... dodged it.

“Silly little girl. You had so much power, but no control. There is definitely something special about you... shame it won’t last very long.”

He casually walked over the sun-scorched leaves that littered the forest floor, looking smug over his victory.

Looking down at me as I struggled to breathe, he pulled his leg back and kicked me, causing me to soar backwards, crashing against the floor until I came to a stop yards away.

As I looked up, he disappeared in the blink of an eye, reappearing next to me.

“Stupid little girl. You can’t save your friends. No one can. You’re not strong enough. You’re not disciplined enough. You’re just pathetic.”

He hit me in the face. Again. And again. Kicking me whilst I lay on the floor, coughing and bleeding.

He was venting his frustration out on my face and my chest. I could feel the life being kicked out of me.

As I lay there, in a pool of my own blood, he stepped back for a second, admiring his work.

“Right. I’m bored again. Time to go kill those villagers.”

He grabbed me by the throat and lifted me up off the ground as I flailed about and choked.

“You could have actually killed me you know, but you clearly can’t handle your power. Pity. Have fun in the afterlife...”

His large claw-like fingernails stabbed the sides of my neck and he slowly and sadistically crushed my throat.

I couldn’t breathe. My vision started blurring.

I was going to die.

And in my final moments of consciousness... I thought about Rose.

As everything started going dark, a burst of light enveloped me, causing me to fall back onto the ground.

“hhh....huh?”

I looked over my shoulder and saw Rose stood there, in her full witch’s outfit. She had her hand pointed out; obviously she was the one who had saved me from certain death.

“DON’T YOU LAY A HAND ON HER!” she screamed, sending spell after spell flying from her hands.

The demon cried out in pain as each spell hit him in the centre of his chest.

“Stay behind me Ellie!”

She stood in front of me and looked down at me.

‘She... she’s protecting me?’

Rose waved her fingers about, creating a glyph in the air. The pattern then materialised and illuminated, creating some kind of spell I had never seen before.

From the glyph, chains shot out and wrapped themselves around the Demon Lord, causing him to scream as the chains burned away his clothes, searing his skin.

Effortlessly, she looked back at me and smiled.

“One second baby...”

‘Baby?’

Turning back around to face her prey, she whisked her hands around her body, creating a fireball... but made of light.

She didn’t say a word. She didn’t mock the demon. She didn’t brag or show off. She just fired the ball of white fire directly at the threat and eliminated him without hesitation.

As soon as the magic hit his chest, his body started to dematerialise.

Within seconds he was gone.

“Ellie? Baby? Are you okay?”

I coughed some blood up and tried my best to look up at her face.

Diving to the floor next to me, she lifted me up and rested my head on her lap.

“Ellie, it’s going to be okay. I’ll get you and your friends healed up, okay? Just stay with me!”

“Rose... you... you came for me?”

“I’ll always be here for you.”

“I... I...”

My mind and body could take no more and I fell out of consciousness.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training. The first tier is purely for supporting my writing. Access to my Discord server is included with both tiers, where people can discuss early access chapters, although it seems most of them use it just to tease me ?

New chapters every Wednesday/Sunday!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Things didn't go the way she had planned. Wonder if the council does know about Rose and anticipated she would step in. The council is a bit of a mystery. Will be interested to learn more about the council. I wonder if Rose didn't help at the start so they could learn how powerful that demon really was.

The council knew how powerful the demon lord is and probably wanted to get rid of the four rather than test them.

Good that Rose intervened to save them all.

I agree with Alex Elli should stay with Rose and learn from her.

Looking forward to more chapters.

P.S. can you please consider updating 3 times a week. Please please please with cream and cookies

• Like 1
On 8/1/2021 at 12:38 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

opened the door to see the confident, attractive witch I had seen plastered over magazine covers. She had changed from her casual clothes into something much more appropriate for a witch to wear. Gone were the torn jeans, instead she opted for a black skirt and a frilly blouse.

Honestly I get it's tradition or something but like the jeans and t-shirt would have been a better choice most likely in terms of freedom of movement and like moving through undergrowth. Like depending on the length, cut and material a skirt isn't necessarily a bad choice; like a knee length with good flow and reinforced fabric with maybe some plates sewn in..... but the top..... Personally would have gone with cargo pants or leggings, and a tank top under a warded plate carrier with deltoid and axial protectors. Also shoes! You want flats only and something with good traction. Loosing your footing in a fight could cost you...

Sorry went on a bit of a nerd rant.... ??

On 8/4/2021 at 3:52 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Stupid little girl. You can’t save your friends. No one can. You’re not strong enough. You’re not disciplined enough. You’re just pathetic.”

He hit me in the face. Again. And again. Kicking me whilst I lay on the floor, coughing and bleeding.

He was venting his frustration out on my face and my chest. I could feel the life being kicked out of me.

Oh shit this is so bad.... Our girl is in it now... This was a setup..... There's no way they could have sent someone this unprepared into a fight otherwise.....

Like this is a perfect example of why implements and backup weapons are important. A 12.5mm or 10gauge at point blank might have done something at least... Especially if magically enhanced....

giphy.gif

On 8/4/2021 at 3:52 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Rose... you... you came for me?”

“I’ll always be here for you.”

“I... I...”

My mind and body could take no more and I fell out of consciousness.

Hot damn I so much going on at once and like I know what they say about girls like us and Uhauls but... Damn.... ???

giphy.gif

Chapter 11: Healing

“My Bonnie lies over the ocean

My Bonnie lies over the sea

My Bonnie lies over the ocean

Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me...”

“There there little one...” I stroked her hair.

Noelle had been out of it for days.

Her friends had recovered quite quickly; they hadn’t taken quite the beating like Noelle did. The demon took great pleasure inflicting pain on this poor girl.

As I stroked her hair and fed her an elixir, I sang softly to her.

“Bring back, bring back

Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me, to me

Bring back, bring back

Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me...”

As I sang, she started to stir.

“Ellie?” I asked softly.

“H.... huh?” She opened her eyes slowly, taking in her surroundings.

“Easy there sweetie. Take it easy. You still need to rest and heal.”

“W... Where... where am I?”

“You’re in my bed sweetie. You’ve been out of it for a couple of days now. You took quite the beating from that demon.”

She shot up, but quickly clutched her chest in pain as she fell back down.

“Owwwww!” she cried out.

“I know sweetie, but you’re going to be okay. I promise.”

“H... how are my friends?” Noelle asked, full of concern.

“They’re okay Ellie, don’t worry. They’re nearly back to full health. They got off easy compared to you.”

“T... thank you.”

“Shhhh. Just rest. I’m here. Just take it easy.”

She looked in pain still, the elixirs I was feeding her only helped so much. It would take a while for her to get back to full strength.

Seeing her tense up, wanting to get out of bed, I put my hand on her head and gently stroked her hair.

“Oh blow ye winds over the ocean...”

Her muscles started relaxing and she lay back, gently listening to my singing until she drifted off back to sleep.

“So she’s going to be okay?” Stella asked, shoving forkful after forkful of food into her mouth.

“Yes, she’s recovering, albeit slowly. If it’s okay with her, and with you, I’d like to continue caring for her until she’s made a full recovery?”

Part of me wanted her to stay so she could be close to me, but the real reason I didn’t want her to go back with her friends was that I didn’t trust the council or their healers with her care.

“Can’t we just take her home with us?” Willow asked.

“You could, but I’m not sure they would be able to treat her as quickly or as effectively.”

“Well she did save our butts back there...” Alex seemed to be on my side at least.

“She did. Maybe Noelle would be better off here. She does seem to like it here.”

“You can visit whenever you want, don’t worry. And I’ll keep you all updated.”

“If it’s okay with Noelle, then sure, you can look after her. But what are we going to tell the council?”

“Let me handle that. I’ll give you a note to give to them, instructing them on the events that went down and what treatment I’m giving Noelle. Is that okay?”

“I guess...” Stella said, taking another bite of food.

“Well I’ll go make sure she’s feeling up to talking, and then you can go see her before you go.”

They all nodded and got back to their breakfast. I headed out of the kitchen and upstairs to go see my charge.

“Ellie? You awake?” I gently shook her

“...Y... Yeah. How long was I out?”

“Another hour. You fell straight to sleep. How’s the pain now?”

“It’s a bit better.”

“That’ll go eventually. But it could take another week or two before you’re back to your normal strength.”

“TWO WEEKS?”

“Shhhh....”

She started to calm down.

“I’ve talked to your friends, and they’re okay with me taking care of you whilst you recover. I’m just not sure the council healers will be able to do a good job.”

“Two weeks... here?”

“Yeah, but only if that’s what you want. If you want to go back with your friends soon, we can arrange that too.”

“I... I’d like to stay here if you don’t mind. Are you really sure you don’t mind caring for me? I don’t want to be a burden!”

“Shhh sweetie. You’re no burden. I want to make sure you heal properly and I want to keep an eye on you.”

She started blushing.

“So poppet, do you think you’re up for visitors? Your friends have been worried about you and would like to see you. And I think they want you to tell them what you want in regards to your care.”

She nodded at me and smiled.

“There’s that cute smile.”

Her face turned crimson and she tried to hide it, only to end up in more pain.

“OW!”

“Be careful sweetie! I’ll be right back. Don’t move... Doctor’s orders!”

“Yes Miss...” she said shyly.

‘Adorable. Too. Freaking. Adorable.’

I walked out of my bedroom, leaving the injured woman in my bed.

“Guys? She’s ready for you!” I shouted down the stairs.

One by one they entered my bedroom.

I didn’t like so many strangers in my own bedroom, but I’d make an exception this time. Ellie however... she was welcome.

“Noelle! You’re finally awake!” Alex ran over and hugged her.

“Hey guys! You all okay?” She recoiled at his touch, squirming under the covers of my bed.

I had a good idea why. The others hadn’t heard it, but I had. I’m surprised to see it took her that long to notice it...

“You feeling okay Noelle?” asked Alex.

“Yeah... just a bit exhausted still. Still in a lot of pain.”

“Ah okay, sorry.” Alex got off the bed and walked back to the other two.

“So Rose told us you still need time to heal.” Stella’s voice was full of concern for the poor girl.

“Yeah, apparently so.”

“You trust her?”

I wasn’t hurt by Stella’s question, I didn’t blame them honestly. They barely knew me. I just hoped Ellie trusted me. I was her best hope for a full recovery.

“...Yeah. I do.” She smiled at me.

“So you want to stay here for a couple of weeks and recover? Or do you want to come back with us and we’ll get a council healer to look at you.” Stella asked.

“I... I’d like to stay here if it’s okay?”

“Whatever you need Noelle. We support you. We always do.”

“Thanks guys. Seriously. But... you should get back to the council and update them.”

“We wanted to see if you’re okay first. Then we’d portal back around lunch. Should we leave your car here?”

“Yeah, I can always bring it back with me when I’m better.”

My heart hurt hearing that. I didn’t want her to leave. We had some kind of connection and I wanted to explore it further. If she left...

‘No Rose. That’s her choice. If she leaves, then you deal with it and move on.’

One by one her friends walked up to her and gently hugged her before heading downstairs.

“You alright for a moment Ellie? I’m just going to see your friends off and get their contact details so I can get in touch with them if anything happens.”

“Yeah... I’ll be okay. Thanks Rose.”

She gave me that cute little smile again and my heart melted. Quickly closing the door, I shuffled downstairs with the biggest grin on my face.

“You better take care of my best friend!” Alex had stomped up to me and pointed his finger in my face. If it was anyone else I would have made him eat that finger, but right now he just looked like an overprotective little boy. It was cute.

“I promise she’ll be back to normal as quick as possible. I’ll take the very best care of her. Pinky promise.”

I held out my little finger and he stopped for a second before smiling and wrapping his finger around mine, shaking on it.

Once they were all ready, Stella created a portal back to their place. Alex smiled at me, grabbed his bag and walked through. Willow grabbed her bag and walked up to me.

“Rose...?”

“Yes?”

“Wh... what treatments are you going to give her?”

“Why? Are you interested in healing magic or nature magic?”

“A bit yeah. I was thinking of becoming a dedicated healer one day maybe.”

“Well you’ll have to come back and visit me sometime, I’d love to impart some of my wisdom. But if you want to know, I have a few plants I have grown particularly for the use of healing teas. They’ll mend her body and her soul, getting her back to fighting shape in half the time a normal council healer would take for this kind of damage.”

“Wow, that’s impressive! Please show me next time I come round.”

“Well you’re all welcome back anytime.”

Willow smiled and turned around, running at the portal and disappearing through it.

“So... I still don’t trust you.” Stella gave me her most serious face. She was as bad as Alex, looking like a pouty little overprotective baby.

“That’s okay. Maybe we’ll work on that next time I see you.”

“Get Noelle back to fighting form and I’ll consider it.”

“Will do. Now off you toddle, the council is probably getting impatient. Here’s that note for them.” I handed her the sealed note I had quickly written whilst they were getting ready to go.

“Bye Rose. Oh and here, our phone numbers.”

She handed me a slip of paper. Looking down, I saw all three of their contact details including their address that they must share. By the time I looked up, Stella had gone and her portal had closed.

I smiled and walked to the kitchen, putting the paper on the fridge with a little decorative fridge magnet of an apple.

“Time to go see how she’s doing. And have... that talk.”

“So... umm...” she bit her lower lip nervously.

“Yes sweetie?”

“I... umm...” she wriggled a bit and I think we both heard the crinkle because her face went red again.

“You want to know why you’re wearing...”

“Umm yeah.”

“Because you’re not going to ruin my bed, and you don’t have the magic to clean the sheets.”

Her cheeks turned crimson and she tried to hide her face under the duvet. Instead I grabbed it and pulled it down, sitting beside her.

“Sweetie, it’s just whilst you’re recovering okay? I know you usually wear pull-ups, I could tell earlier. But if you’re going to be bed bound for a while, you needed something a bit more... protective.”

“But I don’t want to wear a... a...” she struggled to say it, which was adorable, “...a nappy!”

“Shhh it’s okay sweetheart. I promise as soon as you’re better, you won’t have to wear them. But please, can you just wear it for now, whilst you’re recovering?”

“I... I guess.”

Honestly I was surprised she needed that little reassurance.

“I... I’m just... I’m not a baby though, okay?”

“Oh sweetie, I never said you were. You’re still a big girl. You just needed some extra protection whilst you’re recovering.”

She blushed as soon as I said the words ‘big girl’. I wasn’t sure if she was into it like I was, but there was definitely a spark of interest, I could tell by her words and her behaviour.

“Oh and don’t let me catch you changing yourself, okay? You’ll hurt yourself if you do it manually, and you’ve not got the magic to do it that way.”

“So... wait... no! You can’t!”

“I really don’t mind Ellie. I’ve cared for people before. Trust me, I’m going to take good care of you.”

“I...”

“Shhhh...” I wrapped my hand around her wrist and gently stroked her arm with the other.

I could feel her pulse slow down as she nestled into the covers of my bed.

“R...Rose?”

“Yes poppet?”

“Why are you looking out for me like this? You don’t owe me anything.”

“I see a cute girl in need of help and I’m powerless to resist.”

“C...cute?”

I booped her on the nose and she blushed more.

“Yes. Now you get some rest. I’ll go make you some soup for lunch, okay? Do you want me to bring anything up?”

I could see her struggle internally as she decided whether or not she wanted something.

“Umm... could you bring my bag please?”

“Of course. I’ll bring it with your soup. Be back in a bit. No getting out of bed!”

I walked downstairs, knowing full well she’d be using that nappy soon. She hadn’t been to the bathroom all morning since she woke up, and I changed her as soon the sun rose whilst she slept.

‘I wonder how well she’s going to manage...’ I thought to myself, smiling.

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Witch in Training. The first tier is purely for supporting my writing. Access to my Discord server is included with both tiers, where people can discuss early access chapters, although it seems most of them use it just to tease me ?

Fun fact: I read my stories to my girlfriend out loud. It's kinda like a first edit for me, it lets me know if sentences sound right and its where I find most of the mistakes or changes that need to be made. It also lets her give her opinion on my stories and any advice or suggestions. And when it got to this chapter... well I had to sing it ? I didn't think about that when I wrote it!

Also another fun fact: I've written 5 chapters of my new story. Got some feedback from a friend for the first chapter and she gave it the go ahead. So I've written 4 chapters the past couple of days. Once I've got about 15 chapters done in total, I'll start posting it on here and Patreon, just like I did with Witch in Training.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

This was such a relaxing chapter.

I find it exciting that her friends have allowed Rose to continue to care for Elli, is there some magic in the game which should make her positive?

I am curious how the council will react to Rose's letter.  

And yes I have also sung the song, it was at the time when I worked as a kindergarten teacher one of the favorite songs what I should sing to my children.

I look forward to more chapters and more stories from you. 

• Like 1
On 8/4/2021 at 9:07 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Things didn't go the way she had planned. Wonder if the council does know about Rose and anticipated she would step in. The council is a bit of a mystery. Will be interested to learn more about the council. I wonder if Rose didn't help at the start so they could learn how powerful that demon really was.

They wanted to prove themselves to the council, hence why Rose hung back. But obviously when that went south, she stepped in.

On 8/4/2021 at 9:45 PM, Moon3ye said:

The council knew how powerful the demon lord is and probably wanted to get rid of the four rather than test them.

Good that Rose intervened to save them all.

I agree with Alex Elli should stay with Rose and learn from her.

Looking forward to more chapters.

P.S. can you please consider updating 3 times a week. Please please please with cream and cookies

Sorry! I can't do three times a week with this one. I spoiled you all with Little in Love ? But don't worry! Another week or two and hopefully I'll have another story out!

On 8/6/2021 at 11:25 PM, YourFNF said:

Honestly I get it's tradition or something but like the jeans and t-shirt would have been a better choice most likely in terms of freedom of movement and like moving through undergrowth. Like depending on the length, cut and material a skirt isn't necessarily a bad choice; like a knee length with good flow and reinforced fabric with maybe some plates sewn in..... but the top..... Personally would have gone with cargo pants or leggings, and a tank top under a warded plate carrier with deltoid and axial protectors. Also shoes! You want flats only and something with good traction. Loosing your footing in a fight could cost you...

Sorry went on a bit of a nerd rant.... ??

Oh for sure, any outfit would be better than the traditional Witch's outfit. ? But its tradition. They're expected to wear that whilst out doing Witchy things, so they need to train whilst wearing it.

On 8/6/2021 at 11:49 PM, YourFNF said:

Oh shit this is so bad.... Our girl is in it now... This was a setup..... There's no way they could have sent someone this unprepared into a fight otherwise.....

Like this is a perfect example of why implements and backup weapons are important. A 12.5mm or 10gauge at point blank might have done something at least... Especially if magically enhanced....

giphy.gif

Hot damn I so much going on at once and like I know what they say about girls like us and Uhauls but... Damn.... ???

giphy.gif

I don't think a gun, even one magically augmented, would do much against something like him.

Also thank you so much for making me laugh with that uhaul thing. I hadn't realised it and... damn. I really am playing into our stereotype, aren't I? ?

11 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

This was such a relaxing chapter.

I find it exciting that her friends have allowed Rose to continue to care for Elli, is there some magic in the game which should make her positive?

I am curious how the council will react to Rose's letter.  

And yes I have also sung the song, it was at the time when I worked as a kindergarten teacher one of the favorite songs what I should sing to my children.

I look forward to more chapters and more stories from you. 

I'm glad you liked it!

In the end, it's Noelle's decision. She's pretty stubborn when she isn't around Rose, so they'd have a hard time persuading her not to stay with her. ?

Magic in the game... positive? Sorry I don't understand.

I love the song, and wanted something old for Rose to sing, so this seemed perfect. ?

14 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Magic in the game... positive? Sorry I don't understand.

Well, like the Force in Star Wars.

*Mystical Jedi hand gesture* It's okay for you to leave Noelle here, you trust me.

So Noelle's friends would be more willing to leave her with a STRANGER instead of insisting on taking her back.

• Like 1

Rose really doesn't trust the council does she? She is helping Noelle heal in half the time, and I wonder what will come of that note, if we find out in later chapters. Progression is nice even if it is a little frustrating waiting for the next chapter! It just means you are writing a good story and we just want to get our paws on the next chapter sooner :)

Once you start posting your next story the wait will not seem as long if we read both of them.

13 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I don't think a gun, even one magically augmented, would do much against something like him.

Yeah.... Yikes... Like I am self aware enough to know how useless in a fight I am so I would go in completely munchkined out and still probably get my ass kicked... Like alchemical substances to boost reflexes and strength. Magically augmented arsenal including prepared spells. Admantine plate.... And probably get yeeted into the ground in less then thirty seconds when it goes full "Freeza" on me. No selling my AT salvo and closing the 1/4 km distance before I can even react...????

14 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Of course. I’ll bring it with your soup. Be back in a bit. No getting out of bed!”

I walked downstairs, knowing full well she’d be using that nappy soon. She hadn’t been to the bathroom all morning since she woke up, and I changed her as soon the sun rose whilst she slept.

‘I wonder how well she’s going to manage...’ I thought to myself, smiling.

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Well, like the Force in Star Wars.

*Mystical Jedi hand gesture* It's okay for you to leave Noelle here, you trust me.

So Noelle's friends would be more willing to leave her with a STRANGER instead of insisting on taking her back.

Ah then no ? Noelle's friends know better than to try to change her mind. She's too stubborn. And Noelle is being controlled by something even stronger than magic... she's crushing hard on her ?

Plus Rose seems to be more powerful than any normal healer back in the city, at least it seems so to them.

And she did save them all...

14 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Rose really doesn't trust the council does she? She is helping Noelle heal in half the time, and I wonder what will come of that note, if we find out in later chapters. Progression is nice even if it is a little frustrating waiting for the next chapter! It just means you are writing a good story and we just want to get our paws on the next chapter sooner :)

Once you start posting your next story the wait will not seem as long if we read both of them.

She's got her reasons ?

Awww thank you!

I'm hoping to get my third story started on here and patreon in the next few weeks!

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah.... Yikes... Like I am self aware enough to know how useless in a fight I am so I would go in completely munchkined out and still probably get my ass kicked... Like alchemical substances to boost reflexes and strength. Magically augmented arsenal including prepared spells. Admantine plate.... And probably get yeeted into the ground in less then thirty seconds when it goes full "Freeza" on me. No selling my AT salvo and closing the 1/4 km distance before I can even react...????

giphy.gif

I love your reactions ? so thank you for that!

5 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I love your reactions ? so thank you for that!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Chapter 12: Difficulties

I lay there in bed, in desperate need to use the bathroom.

‘But she said...’

I mean I could just sneak to the bathroom...

Would she be annoyed? Angry? Would she punish me?

I needed to go badly. So I slowly made my way off the bed, trying to be as quiet as possible. I’d sneak out the door and down the hallway to the bathroom. Then get back as quickly as possible before she noticed.

But as soon as I put my foot on the floor and I put my weight on it... I buckled, crashing to the floor and screaming in pain.

As I rolled about on the floor next to Rose’s bed, crying and screaming, I could feel my bladder let go and flood the nappy I was wearing.

But at this point, I didn’t care, I was in too much pain.

“Ellie? Ellie are you okay?” Rose rushed in, putting the bowl she was carrying on her dresser and diving to the floor, grabbing me and holding me close.

“Shhhhhhhh.”

She rocked me gently, shushing, and I could feel a warmth pass over me, a gentle feeling that soothed and settled me. The pain was still there, but it wasn’t affecting me normally, like it was just a few seconds ago. Instead I felt... comforted.

“Here, swallow this.” She said as she produced a small cough drop looking thing out of her pocket and popped it in my mouth. Instinctively I swallowed and within seconds the pain had disappeared.

“You silly little thing. Come on, let’s get you back in bed.”

Rose lifted me up, cradling me in her arms, and put me back onto the bed. Pulling the blankets up and tucking my lower half in, she kissed my forehead and went back over to the bowl she had left on the dresser.

It was then that I realised I had stopped crying. I had no idea when, but the residual tears dropped onto my hands.

“That drop won’t last long. Then the pain will be back, but in a much more manageable amount. So don’t think you’re fixed just yet!” she said calmly but sternly.

“Huh?” I was a bit confused.

“It’s a little thing I worked on. It takes the large amount of pain you have now and spreads it out gradually over time, making it much more manageable.”

“How did you come up with that?”

“I stubbed my toe once and it hurt like hell. Couldn’t stop the pain without too many complications, but I found out I could spread it out instead.”

“That’s pretty clever.”

“Thanks. Now sit back...”

“Owwww!” the pain had returned, but like she said, it was much more manageable. Something I could deal with.

“There it is. Now have this soup. It’ll help boost your recovery.”

She handed me the tray and I smiled at her.

“Do you need feeding? And how’s that nappy?”

She put her hand under the duvet and checked the state of the protective undergarment I was wearing.

My brain went into overload and my cheeks started burning.

“N....no fank... no thank you! I’m okay!”

“Okay then sweetie. But once you’ve finished I’m going to have to change you, okay? Oh and here is your bag.”

She flicked her wrist and my bag appeared next to my bed.

I smiled at her and turned to my case, reaching out to attempt to grab it.

“Oww!”

“Here pumpkin, let me.”

“No! It’s okay! I’m okay!”

“Shhh, please, let me help you. What was it from your case that you needed?”

“Umm...” I blushed.

She knelt down next to my bag and I felt helpless. I wanted her to stop, I didn’t want her searching through my things... but something about her felt like I could trust her with what was in there. It was silly and stupid and childish, and I wouldn’t want ANYONE to catch me with them, but I felt like I could trust her.

“Oh!” she said, opening my bag.

“Umm... yeah...”

“So what’s their name?” She said, pulling out the pull-ups I had packed, putting them off to the side and pulling out my stuffed animal.

‘Do I tell her the truth? Do I... umm... NOELLE SAY SOMETHING!’

“Flopsy. Her name is Flopsy.” I mumbled.

“Well Flopsy is adorable. Do you want her sweetie?”

I nodded and smiled.

‘She isn’t judging me... is she? She seems genuinely happy and interested... what?’

She handed me Flopsy and I put her in bed next to me, taking extra care not to spill the bowl of soup on my lap.

“That’s better. If I had known your friend was stuck in there, I would have gotten her out much sooner! I find stuffies very special in recovery...”

‘Was she teasing me or was she just playing? I couldn’t tell. She seemed really maternal for some reason, despite only being a couple of years older than me, which makes me think she’s just playing.’

Rose zipped my bag back up and stood it against the wall before walking back over to me and sitting down at the foot of the bed.

“Go on then sweetie, eat it all up before it goes cold.”

“Umm... why are you helping me so much? Why are you being so... I don’t know... why are you acting like my Mum?”

“Oh! Sorry... I umm... I’ll leave you alone to eat. Sorry.” Her confidence had disappeared in an instant.

I saw genuine hurt on her face as she quickly got up and left before I could say anything.

‘Did I say something wrong? Did I upset her?’

I no longer felt like eating, whilst feeling like I had done something wrong. So I pushed the soup to the end of the bed and curled up with my Flopsy in bed.

I wanted to cry but I fought the tears and hugged her tighter.

“Noelle? Did you not like it?”

‘Noelle? Where did the cute names go? Oh no. I fucked up already. Way to go.’

“Umm... did I say something wrong?”

“What?” she asked.

“You... you seemed upset and then left.”

“Is... is that why you didn’t eat?”

I nodded, tears forming in my eyes. That’s when she ran over and sat on the bed, pulling me in close and hugging me.

She smelled like lavender and... baby powder? And for some reason I found that relaxing as I cried into her chest.

“Sweetie, it’s okay. I... it’s complicated okay. I’m sorry if I went overboard with the care. I didn’t want to overstep any boundaries.”

“Why... what do you mean?”

“Shhhhh. It doesn’t matter. I’ll go make you another bowl of soup, okay? Don’t worry, I’m not upset with you. You did nothing wrong. Pinky promise.”

“Pinky promise?”

“Pinky promises are sacred in this house.” She winked at me.

“....Okay.” I smiled through the tears and shook her little finger with mine.

“Now you rest with Flopsy. I’ll be right back.”

I still wasn’t sure what had happened. She said I did nothing wrong, but I still felt like she was hurting inside. What was the problem? I didn’t want to scare her away like I did everyone else. Something about her made me want to get closer to her, which I had never felt with anyone before.

A few minutes later Rose returned with another bowl of soup.

“This time I’m going to make sure you eat it, okay?”

“What, you going to feed me?”

“Only if you don’t feed yourself...” her eyebrow raised.

For some reason I felt like she wasn’t joking.

I took a spoonful into my mouth.

“Oh wow! This is amazing!”

“I’m glad you like it sweetie.”

I felt at ease now the cute names had returned.

Spoonful after spoonful, I hungrily went at the bowl of soup like I hadn’t eaten in days.

“Be careful not to spill any on yourself, otherwise I’ll have to put a bi... I’ll have to clean up after you.”

‘There it is again! She’s holding herself back from something.’

“Rose...?”

“Yes poppet?”

“Why do you keep holding back?”

“What do you mean?”

“You keep wanting to do stuff or say stuff, then you hold back. Is it because of what I said?”

“It’s difficult to explain Ellie. Maybe I’ll tell you soon. But for now, trust me, it’s not your fault.”

“If you’re sure...”

“I am. Now, how about we get you changed?”

My spoon clinked on the empty bowl as I sat there in shock.

“Umm... do we have to?”

“Sorry sweetie, yes. Unless you want to get a rash?”

I knew she had a point. And there was no way I had the strength in me to do it myself. Not like I even know how to put one on... pull-ups were simple, you just slip them up and voila! These had tapes and everything!

“Fine.” I gave in.

“Come on then.” She said as she took the tray away from me and put it on the dresser.

Rose walked back over, pulling the duvet down, exposing my lower half that was thickly padded... and soggy.

“Shuffle down a bit please sweetie.”

I did as she asked.

“Good girl.”

...And that’s when my whole body melted into a little pile of blushy goo.

Not literally. Although I have seen that happen to a demon before.

For some reason that phrase got to me. More than the cute names, more than the maternal treatment she was giving me... that phrase made me want to be good for her. No one had ever made me feel this way before!

Part of me was scared of the power she seemingly had over me.

As she untaped the nappy, pulling it out from under me and rolling it up, I hid my face behind my hands.

‘Just kill me now. You should have let the demon finish the job. I can’t let her change me like some baby!’

I parted my fingers to get a look at her face, to see her reaction, hoping that she wasn’t put off by having to do this disgusting job.

But instead I was met with a smile and the familiar face of Flopsy.

“Here, maybe she can distract you whilst I get this done. Don’t worry, it won’t take long.”

I took my stuffie and hugged her tightly, trying to focus on her rather than the wipes being used... down there.

Rose pulled out a new nappy, unfolding it and shaking it about a bit.

“W... where did you get ones this big?”

“Shush. We’re witches. We can get anything like this easily. Stop worrying.”

“I guess...”

She lifted my legs effortlessly, raising my bum off the mattress, and slipped the clean nappy underneath me.

Instantly I felt the softness and the padding underneath me and it felt...

‘NO. Don’t even think it!’

She sprinkled some powder down there and I figured out that must be why she smelled like it, from changing me before. Which was an embarrassing thought by itself...

“Nearly done sweetie. You okay?”

“Uh.... uh huh...”

“Good girl.”

There it is again! My legs felt like jelly and my insides fluttered.

“All done!”

I hadn’t even realised she had taped it up and everything, I was too focused on being called a good girl to notice.

“See, that wasn’t that difficult, was it?”

“Umm... no. I guess... but are you sure you don’t mind?”

“Shush sweetie. Of course I don’t mind. You need some extra love and care whilst you’re recovering.” She said as she took the used nappy in her hands and left the room.

‘...Love?'

The day passed without event. I watched TV from the comfort of Rose’s bed. She would often come in to check on me, sometimes staying a while to keep me company. We talked about all kinds of things, like my living situation, my friends, my childhood, my powers, her cottage, the village.

Honestly I think I actually enjoyed listening to her go on about herself more than I enjoyed talking about myself. I could easily spend the next two weeks listening to her talk about her life. Especially when she smiled whilst telling a cute story of something she did.

She even had to change me again, and it felt less intimidating this time.

Now though, it was late and I was getting tired.

Rose was sat at the foot of the bed, smiling after telling me some story about her and her friend Lily.

She yawned, and somehow even that was cute.

“Look at the time! I better let you get some sleep.”

“Umm... where have you been sleeping if I’m in your bed?”

“On the sofa. Your friends let me take that and they all bunked in the guest room.”

“Sorry.”

“For what cupcake?”

“For taking your bed.”

“Oh shush. It’s the best bed in the house. You deserve it for sticking up for your friends against that demon.”

“Speaking of that...”

“Yes?”

“How did you beat it so effortlessly?”

“Through training, talent, and experience.”

That’s when I finally got the courage to ask her the thing I had wanted to ask her all day.

“Could... umm...”

“Yes Ellie?”

“If... if you don’t mind of course... but if when I’m healed... could... could you train me?”

“You want me to be your tutor?”

“Sorry. It’s a silly idea. You’re much too busy with the village and everything to take on a stupid pupil like me. Sorry. I won’t bring it up again.”

She crawled over the bed and sat next to me, draping her arm over my shoulders and bringing me in for a hug.

“I’d be happy to sweetie. But there will be rules, okay? And lots of chores. And it won’t be easy. But I promise I’ll take care of you and make you a better witch.”

“Tha... thank you.”

“Now get some sleep. We’ll get you started on chores in a few days, when you’re up and walking. Nothing too strenuous. Then when you’re feeling stronger, we’ll get started with your magic lessons.”

“Chores?”

“Discipline sweetie. You need it. You trust me right?”

“... Yeah.” I dipped my head and smiled.

“Good. But for now, you get snuggled up with Flopsy and get some sleep. Night night ba... Ellie. Sweet dreams.”

“Nini...” I rolled over on to my side, snuggling my bunny as Rose left, turning off the light and closing the door.

It took no time at all before I was fast asleep, dreaming of her and what the future held for us.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Nice chapter.

It's great that Elli lets Rose take care of her and is open with her stuffed animal.

Nice that Elli asks Rose to be her teacher.

Great that Rose agrees and Elli will need and like the discipline because she chooses Rose herself. 

• Like 1

Yes, a lot of the way this is going can be guessed at, but it’s how we get there that makes this a really good story.

Got to give credit to Noelle for realising Rose is holding back. It’s going to be interesting to see how she handles discovering Rose’s secret room - I’m sure Noelle will find it before Rose is ready to tell her about it.

Giving Rose some inner conflicts about her maternal instincts and forcing her to self restrain is providing that bit of a drama that the story needs to remain interesting. Mrs Teimlo of course does notice and in addition has her own issues accepting discipline...

I’m looking forward to what comes next.

p.s.: there’s also that cursed word in the air, “love”.

On 8/11/2021 at 8:39 PM, Moon3ye said:

Nice chapter.

It's great that Elli lets Rose take care of her and is open with her stuffed animal.

Nice that Elli asks Rose to be her teacher.

Great that Rose agrees and Elli will need and like the discipline because she chooses Rose herself. 

I'm glad you liked it, thanks for the comment! ?

On 8/11/2021 at 8:52 PM, AdultInnocence said:

I was waiting for the day that Rose became her tutor. I could see that part coming. There is more that I still question but I will leave that and see what happens.

(plus don't want to accidentally give any spoilers)

Thanks for the comment!

On 8/11/2021 at 10:31 PM, Bluebird67 said:

Yes, a lot of the way this is going can be guessed at, but it’s how we get there that makes this a really good story.

Got to give credit to Noelle for realising Rose is holding back. It’s going to be interesting to see how she handles discovering Rose’s secret room - I’m sure Noelle will find it before Rose is ready to tell her about it.

I did end up using a lot of the old tropes ? but I hope that there are enough surprises and twists later on to make it more unique and special! And I'm glad you're enjoying it!

On 8/12/2021 at 6:05 AM, Bonsai said:

Giving Rose some inner conflicts about her maternal instincts and forcing her to self restrain is providing that bit of a drama that the story needs to remain interesting. Mrs Teimlo of course does notice and in addition has her own issues accepting discipline...

I’m looking forward to what comes next.

p.s.: there’s also that cursed word in the air, “love”.

Thank you!

Although I wouldn't say that word is cursed ?

On 8/12/2021 at 6:21 PM, YourFNF said:

Eeeehhh

giphy.gif

?️‍???

Chapter 13: Chores

It had been a couple of days since I agreed to take Noelle on as my apprentice.

And for two days, she had been stuck in bed. But today felt like it was going to be different.

“Rose... can... can I come downstairs?” she asked, shyly.

“Do you think you can manage it sweetie?” I replied.

She blushed. Not for the first time. Not even for the hundredth time. Though every single time she did, my heart melted.

“Umm... I think so. I’m feeling strong enough to get up properly at least.”

“Then up you come then. We’ll have breakfast downstairs.”

She shuffled over to the side of the bed and slowly lifted her legs down, her feet gently resting on the floor.

I was ready in case she fell, but I had a good feeling about today, and she was a strong one.

Putting all her weight onto her feet, she groaned a bit as the pain hit her.

“Need help?” I asked, moving my arms up, ready to grab her.

“No. Hurts like hell, but I got this. Thank you though.”

Step after step, she slowly walked to the door. I followed closely behind her in case her legs buckled.

“Good girl.”

It’s funny, because whilst I couldn’t see her face, I could just tell she was blushing at that.

It took her a long time to get downstairs, but we made it. She sat down at the kitchen table.

“Meow.” Jinx had finally decided to show his face. He had been gone for days now, avoiding being seen by Noelle and her friends.

“Wait... is that your cat?” Noelle asked.

“Oh yeah, Noelle, this is Jinx. He’s my familiar.”

“Wow, old school!”

“Don’t say that in front of him. Otherwise he may bite.” I smiled.

“Is... is he friendly?”

“He’s a bit shy and reserved, but if you’re nice to him he’ll come around.”

“Meow.” Jinx hopped up onto the table and hesitantly walked over to Noelle.

“Can I?” she asked, nervously putting her hand out.

“Go ahead.”

Jinx walked up to her hand and let her stroke his head. He started purring.

“See. He likes you already.”

I smiled and continued cooking breakfast, often turning around to see Noelle and Jinx bonding. It was adorable.

-------------------------------------------------

It was now 5 days since the fight with the Demon Lord. Noelle was healing quicker than expected. Which would have disappointed me, I didn’t want her to leave. However since she asked me to be her tutor, I didn’t have to worry about her leaving anytime soon.

“So Ellie, how are you feeling?”

“Much better today! That tea feels like it’s really helping!”

“You must be something special, you’re healing a lot quicker than expected!”

Her face lit up and I could see the slight wiggle from under the covers.

“How’s that nappy?” I wanted to smirk but I kept a straight face.

“Umm...”

“Need a change sweetie?”

“Can... can I try to use the bathroom today? I’d rather get out of this if I can.”

“Of course poppet. Is it uncomfortable?”

“I... I mean... it’s not uncomfortable.... bu... but I... I’d rather be in something a bit more adult.”

“That’s okay. Yes, you can take it off if you want and put some of your own stuff on. If you’re feeling up to it, I was thinking of starting your training. Slowly though, you still need a few more days of healing.”

“That would be great! What are we going to do? Can you show me your technique without a wand? How about nature magic? Defensive magic? Offensive?”

“...Sweeping and doing the dishes.”

“WHAT?”

She looked just like a bratty toddler. It took everything in me not to giggle or put her in her place.

“I warned you. There will be chores. And we can’t do anything magic yet, I’m not risking it until you’re fully healed. So for now, get that butt downstairs and get doing those dishes. No magic, Missy! You can wear casual clothes today, though when we work on your magic studies you’ll be expected to wear your robe and hat. Now go get ready, I want you downstairs in ten minutes.”

She clearly wasn’t used to being told to do chores, especially manually. And she wasn’t used to being bossed around. I was a bit worried that maybe she’d fight back, become a brat, but when I saw her climb out of bed without a single argument or huff or anything... she showed promise.

“Good girl.”

‘There. There’s that wiggle!’ I grinned, watching that cute little bum of hers wiggle.

I walked out of the room to give her some privacy. It was a shame about her wanting to get out of nappies so quickly, but I had a feeling with the right push and the perfect amount of maternal influence... I could have her back in them in no time.

I sat there in the kitchen, sipping on my cup of tea, watching the trees outside sway gently in the breeze.

Gone was my usual depressive state, and instead the sun shone and my smile couldn’t be removed. It was like everything was right with the world, or... well... maybe not right now, but it would be soon. I had only known Noelle for a week, but somehow there was a connection between us, a bond that defied time.

“Good morning Rose!” Noelle smiled from the bottom of the stairs. She was doing much better at getting around. I could see she was still in pain, but that wouldn’t last longer than a few more days.

“Good morning again Ellie. Do you want some breakfast before you get started on your chores?”

“Please, I’m starving.” She rubbed her tummy.

I picked up on the silence in the air as she walked over to the kitchen counter and picked up her breakfast I had cooked earlier.

I missed the crinkle.

‘But hopefully won’t be long before that comes back...’

“So... *munch*... what’s on the list?” she asked, stuffing her face with bacon.

“Don’t be so eager, sweetie. You’re still recovering. Don’t overdo it, okay? I just want you to do as much as you can without overexerting yourself.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be okay.”

“Well first, dishes. Then I want you to sweep up the kitchen and hallway with the brush you’ll find in the closet. If you’ve got the energy after that, come see me and I’ll give you something else to do.”

“What are you going to be doing?”

“Gardening probably. I know Mrs Timpson wanted afternoon tea with me later.”

“Who’s that?”

“The woman you saw when you first arrived.”

“Oh, the old lady?”

“Yes. She’s a lovely woman. I help her out.”

“How?”

“I help her keep her garden healthy and vibrant, and recently I healed her back. I’m mostly going over to check she’s feeling better.”

“That’s... nice of you.”

“Thank you poppet. It’s good to help others. Being a witch isn’t all about being the most powerful. It’s about using your talents and your gifts to help others and better the world.”

“I... but...”

I gave her my stern ‘Mummy’ look.

“Yes Rose.”

“Good girl. Now, finish that and get started on the dishes, I’m going outside. If you need me, come get me, okay?”

She nodded cutely and I got up, walking out the front door. Not before turning my head to get one quick look at her cute smile.

It was now lunchtime, I had been gardening for the past hour or so, and I was thinking I better get started on making us some lunch.

At least I was, until I saw Noelle walk out of the front door.

“What’s up sweetie? Finished already?”

“Yup. And I brought you lunch.”

“You did? Oh my, well thank you sweetie!”

She handed me a plate of sandwiches and I smiled at her.

‘I want to kiss her on the cheek, to pat her bum, to give her a hug... yeah, you know what? Fuck it.’

“Come here!”

“Huh?” she walked a bit closer, being careful not to trip over the gardening tools.

As soon as she was close enough, I pulled her in for a hug, making sure not to drop the lovely surprise lunch from this little cutie.

“Oh... you’re welcome Miss Rose. It was nothing really... I jus... I just thought you may be hungry after working so hard.”

“Well aren’t you just adorable. I may have to keep you for myself!”

Her cheeks turned crimson which caused my heart to explode into a shower of love and lust.

“I mean... thank you Miss Rose.”

I hugged her tightly for a few more seconds before letting her go.

“So, do you want some more chores? Or are you feeling exhausted?”

“Got loads of energy, I can do more!”

For someone who probably hadn’t done chores in her adult life... she was really making an effort for me, and I had to think of a way to thank her properly later. I mean sure, it was part of her training regime, but I still wanted to reward her for doing so well.

‘Maybe I’ll make her a special dinner? Or maybe dessert? If she was... you know... then I could just get a new toy or a stuffie, but right now it’s difficult.’

“So Miss? What can I do now?”

A few more days passed. Noelle had fully healed and was back to her normal physical self. No pain, her walking and movements were back to normal. She had even moved into the guest bedroom, letting me get back to my own bed.

She still wore training pants at night, which showed maturity, although she still blushed whenever she crinkled about in them.

As I sat in the living room that evening, Noelle walked in and sat on the sofa next to the one I was sat on.

“If you want you can come snuggle up with me?” I offered kindly.

“Oh... umm... thank you for the offer... but... umm...” her cheeks turned red and she avoided eye contact.

“Sweetie... do you want to? Don’t be shy.” I said, using my softest voice.

“Umm... okay... if you’re sure.”

She shyly got back up onto her feet and shuffled over to where I was sat, sitting down at the other end of the sofa.

I shook my head and grabbed her, pulling her over to my side, holding her close to me.

“That’s better.”

“Are... you... are you sure about this Miss Rose? I mean... you’re my tutor.”

“And? I can’t snuggle with you whilst we watch TV?”

“I mean... isn’t it a bit... inappropriate?”

“Sweetie, do you feel like it is? I will back off if you think so.”

“Buh... Um...”

“Well?” my eyebrow raised. And she looked back at the floor.

“I...”

As I went to put my hand on her face, she shot up off the sofa and ran out. I heard the front door open so I got up and chased after her.

I didn’t bother putting shoes on, I didn’t bother throwing a jacket on, I just rushed out to see if she was okay.

But as soon as I got out of my house, my answers had been given.

She was at the end of the path, clutching the gate and crying.

I walked closer, softly walking down the garden path barefoot, until I was positioned behind her.

“S... sorry...” she said without turning around.

I sighed, my heart was in pain because she clearly was. I couldn’t handle her being in pain. So I ignored my brain and did what came naturally to me.

I put my arms around her and squeezed her tight, putting my chin on the top of her head.

“B... bu.... Rose?”

“Shhhhhhhh. Sweetie. It’s okay.” I whispered, stroking her hair gently.

“I... I...”

I turned her around and held her face in my hands.

Tears were running down her cheeks, so I quickly wiped them away and stared into her eyes.

“What’s up Ellie?”

“I... I don’t know.”

“Come on, you’re this big hotshot witch from the city. You can do anything. Now, are a few little tears going to stop you now?”

“I... I’m not very good at dealing with my emotions... sorry... I act so confident in front of everyone else... but you...”

“With me you can be yourself...”

“Uh huh! I... I need to be strong though.”

“I know how strong you are sweetie. You don’t have to act with me. Now tell me what’s going on in that little head of yours.”

“I... I...”

She buried her head into my chest and I instinctively stroked her hair calming her down.

“I like you okay?” her voice was muffled as she yelled into me.

“I know you do petal.”

Her head pulled back and she looked me in the eyes.

“Y... you do?”

“Yes. I know. Your friends know. It’s obvious.”

She pushed me away and rubbed her face.

“It is?” she looked hurt.

“But it’s okay...” I grabbed her hand and pulled her close, holding her face. “Because I like you too.”

She looked up at me with wonder in her eyes.

“You do?”

“I do. Now... do you want to kiss me?”

“Umm... I’d like that. Yes... please.”

“Good girl.”

Her cheeks couldn’t be any more red at this point. It was adorable.

As she closed her beautiful blue eyes, I leant down and kissed her lips gently. She melted in my arms, pulling herself closer to me. For a few seconds she was in heaven.

And then I pulled away.

“Wha?” she looked hurt again.

“Let’s not rush things too quickly, okay babygirl?”

“Umm... what do you mean?”

“Well we’ve got plenty of time together. And you’ve got lots of chores and training to do. So how about we just go snuggle for a bit longer for now?”

“Oh... ok...” her face dropped.

“But if you do a good job with your chores tomorrow, I’ll let you kiss me again.”

Her face perked up again and the biggest grin on her face appeared.

“Yes Miss Rose!”

She acted just like any little, just like a toddler. You wouldn’t think by the way she acts that she was only a year or two younger than me!

“Now... come on. Let’s go snuggle and watch TV before bedtime.”

I led her by the hand back into the house and we got snuggled up for the evening.

As we were watching the news, Noelle, who was snuggled up next to me holding my hand, stopped and looked up at me.

“What is it poppet?”

“Umm... are we... umm?”

“Are we what?”

“You know... dating?”

“Dating? Hmmm... well I wouldn’t say we are yet. But how about if you can impress me in a magic duel against me, you can ask me out on a date?” I winked at her.

I had a plan that would hopefully benefit both our relationship and her training.

“Challenge accepted!” She declared, before snuggling back up to me and resting her head on my shoulder.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

I love this story it's all so sweet.

I love how the two interact.

Who knows the manga so I imagine Rose (Black) and Noelle (Red):

ich-habe-300-jahre-lang-schleim-getoetet-band-2-artbild.jpg

If interested the manga is called: I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level

I can only recommend it very entertaining.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Need a change sweetie?”

“Can... can I try to use the bathroom today? I’d rather get out of this if I can.”

So ummm... has she been... you know....

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

She acted just like any little, just like a toddler. You wouldn’t think by the way she acts that she was only a year or two younger than me!

“Now... come on. Let’s go snuggle and watch TV before bedtime.”

I led her by the hand back into the house and we got snuggled up for the evening.

Fuck this reminds me of me and my girlfriend

giphy.gif