LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

21 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

He's just getting her a chess set. Chess sets come in a variety of designs, especially in the Diaper Dimension...

I was thinking about how far advanced they are and thinking about chess on Star Terk will 3 levels on the board.

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I was thinking about how far advanced they are and thinking about chess on Star Terk will 3 levels on the board.

Nice, you should consider playing 5D Chess with time travel if you get a chance to. Personally I prefer sticking to plain old regular chess though.

9 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

Wow Langley never had an ABDL story hit so close to home. but you are doing a great job, love the story. I'm more partial to a sausage farmers wrap but cool Timmy's scene.

Haha I was there for a couple of days three summers ago, so I'm mostly basing the stuff that I'm writing about on my memories of the place, with some fictional specific locations (chess clubs, restaurants etc.) thrown in. Also I too love farmers wraps, I've been eating my fill of them whenever I get a $5 for 2 deal on the app. But you should try the chicken salad croissandwich. It's not even available in Ontario anymore, but it used to be and man was it good.

30 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Nice, you should consider playing 5D Chess with time travel if you get a chance to. Personally I prefer sticking to plain old regular chess though.

Haha I was there for a couple of days three summers ago, so I'm mostly basing the stuff that I'm writing about on my memories of the place, with some fictional specific locations (chess clubs, restaurants etc.) thrown in. Also I too love farmers wraps, I've been eating my fill of them whenever I get a $5 for 2 deal on the app. But you should try the chicken salad croissandwich. It's not even available in Ontario anymore, but it used to be and man was it good.

Everyone should nominate  chess versions they like - i kind of enjoy battle chess - and the author should non listed by playing unlisted by reader new chess stuff. For maximum silly.

Sorry for the late post. I started my second year of uni this week and I've been overwhelmed with coursework. Enjoy the final chapter of Part 1!

Chapter 11 — Some Things Can’t Be Bought

This robocart thing — that’s what the sign on the charging dock called it anyway — is so high-tech. I’ve seen similar robots being used to make deliveries and shelve books in libraries, but never as grocery carts. This is genius though. You never have to worry about leaving your cart somewhere and having to find it again, or having to navigate it through a crowd of people… The size of the basket doesn’t make sense though… Why is it so small? It certainly wouldn’t fit the list of items that Mike mentioned he was planning on buying…

Several store employees greeted us with a smile, but they never offered to help us. Soon, I figured out that only the people with red carts got offered help, and I was sitting in a black one. Apparently, Mike didn’t think we needed any help. When we reached the first aisles of items, I noticed something was off immediately.

“Uhh Mike? Why are there only demos of everything and no actual stock?”

“Oh I can just scan the barcode with my cyrano and it’ll be added to our virtual cart. We’ll pay at checkout and then pick up everything from the dispensary. Here, you wanna help me scan? That should give you something to do other than look around and keep you from being bored to death?” He fished something that looked like a large signet ring out of a pocket and handed it to me.

I took the device from him. It was really light and seemed to be made of plastic. “That is such a brilliant idea!”

I couldn’t believe that no one in my dimension had thought of this shopping model before. I never liked online shopping because I couldn’t see and feel the actual product. VR previewing was a thing, but that could only go so far. We’d yet to perfect reproducing textures and the feeling of holding a physical sample in your hands with haptic feedback. On the other hand, in-person shopping was slow and frustrating. People spent way too much time getting things off shelves and into their carts, not to mention all the checkout lines.

“I know, right? Best of both worlds.” He seemed to be thinking along the same lines.

I twirled the ring around my finger. “Kay, how does this work?”

“Point the lens at a barcode and press on the back — there’s a pressure switch under the polycarbonate there. The scanner will vibrate every time it reads the code. If we get five of the same item then scan the same thing five times.”

We reached our first stop in an aisle full of all sorts of different diapers, and Mike tossed me a Frozen-3-themed sample, covered in little snowflakes, Elsas, and Annas. I caught it like a frisbee and brushed my fingers over the fabric of the padding. It felt like I was touching a cloud!

“Whoa, this is so soft! Makes the ones I’ve been wearing feel like sandpaper.”

“MapleLove. It’s a Canadian brand, and we tend to do things right, even if we don’t really advertise that on the international scene. Scan it twice for two cases, eh?” He smiled.

I nodded.

“Oh right, what size are you?”

“Uhh… I’m not sure?”

“Alright, stand up and let me check.”

I begrudgingly complied and let him lift my dress up to see. It felt like my wet diaper was exposed for the entire world’s viewing pleasure, and I was definitely going to die from embarrassment!

“The princess is of size four,” Mike proclaimed in a whisper, chuckling when he saw the color of my face. “What’s wong, pwincess don’t like her diapees shown off?”

I whacked the arm he was using to tousle my hair. “Not funny, Mike. You try it sometime.”

He smirked and handed me another diaper from the same brand. This one was covered in little translucent robot characters that reminded me of EVE from WALL-E. I didn’t recognize the characters though, so it was probably a Disney movie from this dimension. Hang on…

“Why is this one so thick?”

“It’s a nighttime diaper. Extra capacity so you don’t leak. One case should be plenty for now, we can always restock online.”

I nodded and scanned it. Mike walked over to an adjacent aisle and the robocart followed suit. This one displayed an assortment of pacifiers and bottles. I was seeing more of these today than I’d ever seen in my entire life.

“Any in particular that you like?”

“Anything but the ones that expand. Those hurt like hell. Also, pink isn’t my color.”

He nodded and picked up a Blue/Green/Purple 3-pack and matching bottles. He also grabbed a plaque for a case of wipes and a wipe warmer, something I’d never heard of but he assured me I would love. Just as I finished scanning all of them, I heard a female voice call out.

“Mike! Didn’t expect to see you here today. How’s it going?” I looked up and saw a middle-aged Big with a Little in a sling of sorts. When she got closer, she saw me too. “Oh my gosh, is that Isabelle?? Hi!” She waved at me. “Mike, what’s going on? Why is she here?”

“Hey Maria, I’m just getting Izzy some clothes and stuff. As you know, the release team screwed up and she got messed up pretty badly in the US, but she managed to get to the Railroad and I met her at the border. The paperwork is all done, I sponsored her and she’s Canadian now,” he smiled.

“Wow, I’m glad you’re ok. Maria Torelli, I’m the physician on Mike’s team at the DRC.” She repositioned the sling and reached out her hand, and I grasped it in an awkward handshake. Our hands had so much of a size difference that I would have done better shaking only a finger or two!

“This is Michelle, my adopted Little girl— Ooh! Hi snookums! You’re awake!” She looked down and gave Michelle her full attention, gently playing with her for a moment and then sitting her up.

I took the opportunity to give Mike an uncomfortable look. He seemed to understand what I meant, and put his hand reassuringly on my shoulder.

“Ask her about it.”

“Umm… Maria? No offence, but I thought adoptions were illegal here?”

She looked back at me and lightly bounced Michelle, who had her thumb in her mouth and was cooing. “None taken. In the vast majority of situations, yes. So don’t worry, Mike can’t adopt you, even if you wanted him to, which I very much doubt.” She paused and he chuckled. “But special cases are granted for the few regressed Littles that somehow end up in Canada. Usually it only happens when an adoptive parent in the US screws up somehow, and the Railroad rescues the Little. It’s really a needle in a haystack though. Unfortunately Michelle’s regression was clinically proven to be irreversible, so she’s stuck like this forever.”

“Fortunately for her, I love her very very much, and I take very good care of her,” she told Michelle friskilly with a kiss.

The Little girl in her arms just stared blankly into the distance with empty eyes and a blissful smile. I could tell that she was just a shell of a body, with no personality, no thoughts, and barely any consciousness. It was as if her brain was disconnected with reality. I couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. Maria does seem to love and care about her though. Somewhere in my subconscious, a sliver of envy panged at just how much love Michelle was getting. Having always been the mushy, clingy one in the family, I was a sucker for affection. Mike had definitely done his part with the hugs and kisses, especially considering we’d literally met less than 16 hours ago, but a little part of me couldn’t help but crave more of that. Just thinking about it made me feel fuzzy and warm.

“Well, we’d better get going, this one needs her diapee changed.” She remarked. “From the color of your diaper it looks like you could use one yourself, eh?”

The fuzziness dissipated and the warmth jumped to my face at her remark. I wanted to dig a hole and jump into it! But I got it together enough to wave goodbye to Michelle as Mike said “See ya!” and Maria disappeared down another aisle.

Mike then turned to move to the adjacent store, and the robocart trailed him. From a quick history lesson Mike gave me on the spot, this one seemed to be this dimension’s version of Oshkosh. I cringed a bit at that, but I did ask for cute clothes, and beggars couldn’t be choosers, so kept my complaints to myself. We found the toddler footwear section, where a friendly sales associate measured my feet to ascertain my new shoe size. Once Mike entered it into his cyrano, I scanned a pack of cute animal socks and another pack of normal pastel colored ones.

In the same section, we also picked up a pair of sandals, sneakers to which Mike hilariously referred as “running shoes”, and some cute and furry booties that looked like a pair of little kittens. They were all adorably brightly colored and adorned with cute designs, but a distinctive compass icon on each of them caught my eye.

Mike saw me fingering the icon patch on the sandals after I’d scanned them, and explained, “It means they come with GPS tracking tags. It’s a really common feature used to prevent children from getting lost. You can hardly find any kids’ shoes without them these days. We can always disable them or even rip the chips out altogether if you’d like, but I don’t think we’ll find any shoes here that fit you without ’em.”

In an adjacent section, we found racks of dresses, onesies, rompers, and footed sleepers of various designs and sizes. It turned out that clothes shopping was exactly like back home, since there were ample duplicates of each one, with retail tags on them. So that explained the robocart basket. Mike grabbed several dresses and sleepers that caught my eye for me. The adorable toddler and fashionable adult dress designs from this dimension both looked amazing, and I could see myself wearing just about anything on the racks. Just to be safe though, I did also get Mike to grab some plain jeans and t-shirts.

We headed for the fitting rooms, where I tried on my selections and modeled a few for Mike. He cracked up when I put on a unicorn-themed dress, complete with a matching glittering horn headband. I also had to enlist his help with some of the designs that zipped up the back, which I felt were a pain and decided not to get, even though they were really cute! Even though he’d literally changed my diaper several times by then, I was still very unused to being in a fitting room with another person, something I hadn’t done since I was a little girl. Guess I am one again. Honestly, I’m still not sure how I feel about that.

Thankfully, Mike had the same basic fashion sense as me, so we went through the giant pile of clothes in record time. After trying everything on, I made a few edits to my selections and scanned everything. Mike then put the clothes in the robocart’s basket. On our way out of the store, he took a detour through the stuffed animal section.

“Anything you’d like here? Plenty of adults have giant plushies… I may or may not have one myself,” he smiled and gave me a playful wink.

“Hmm…” What the heck. Might as well go all the way and splurge on my cuddling desires. “Can I have a dolphin?” I pointed at a pile of them, each one the same size as me.

“Sure, princess. It’s your middle name, right?” He grabbed one and set it in the cart.

“Well my middle name’s supposed to be the title of the crown prince of France, but it does have multiple meanings, so sure.”

A dolphin went in the basket and we proceeded to an IKEA-like store on the other side of the mall, where Mike had me scan everyday things like cutlery, a toothbrush, a desk and chair, and a bed, none of which he had in my size. When he asked if I wanted a crib or a regular bed, I told him about how much I hated the stupid cribs at the orphanage for how prison-esque they felt and how I relished my freedom. For the same reason, I went with a booster seat instead of a highchair for meals. I didn’t want anything restricting. Mike even managed to find a chessboard for me. When he claimed that he’d beat me with it, I giggled knowing that, unless he’d somehow left out crazy secrets about who he was, he stood no chance.

Our final stop was a Best-Buy-like store called Motherboards. Mike looked like he was giddy with excitement as soon as he stepped foot inside. He was definitely as much a tech fan as I was, if not more so. I couldn’t help but get hyped when I saw the crazy specs of everything, and I started drooling over the insane hardware that they had. I could easily spend a whole day in there, but Mike seemed to know what he was looking for. He waved off an overeager sales rep trying to be helpful and made a beeline for a section labelled ‘Displays and Peripherals’.

He double-checked some things with the sales rep there that I didn’t quite understand, and scanned the items himself with his cyrano. When I asked him what he got, he just smiled and said I’d find out soon. I was exhausted, so I didn’t push the matter.

Mike took a left out of Motherboards and led us back to the mall entrance where we’d come in from. There, he showed me how the mall’s centralized checkout system worked. It turned out to be exactly like shopping on Amazon, less the shipping selections, since we were collecting the items right there. When the payment went through, an employee walked us to a receiving bay, where an autonomous flatbed robocart laden with everything we’d purchased met us. The employee checked over everything with Mike, and he confirmed receipt on his cyrano. When it all added up, we thanked her and headed for the SUV, where Mike transferred everything except my dolphin to the trunk. He then picked me up, handed it to me, and pressed a button on both carts to automatically return them.

Mike tore open a case of diapers and another of wipes. He changed me on the backseat before disposing of the used diaper in a nearby trash receptacle. The MapleLove indeed felt amazing. I could hardly even tell it was there, if not for the slight warmth and the bulk.

Mike buckled me into my car seat. At that point, I had the first real chance that day to process the sensory overload. Nothing else demanded my attention. My head hurt from all the incredibly convoluted feelings I had, even as I felt content that I had no immediate worries.

I abhorred whoever destroyed Michelle with fiery disgust. I pitied the poor girl. I was grateful that Maria had stepped up and shown her love that was as unconditional as a human could give. I still had a twinge of disbelief that I’d managed to escape, and a panging guilt that my friends were trapped in the orphanage. I was hopeful for my future, grateful for Mike’s kindness, captivated by all the futuristic tech in this dimension, and thankful that God hadn’t forsaken me. Above all, there hung an overarching exhaustion from the day’s events. Fatigue soon enveloped me. Hugging my dolphin, pacifier bobbing in and out of my mouth in tune with my gentle breathing, I drifted off to a peaceful sleep and the land of carefree, uncomplicated dreams.

End of Part 1

===========================================================

Thanks for reading Part 1 of my story! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing. Since my summer's over and I have to face another year of busy school, I won't have time to write until winter break. I finished writing Chapter 14 a few days ago, and I envision Part 2 to be of similar length as Part 1. I'll do the same thing I did with Part 1 next summer, and finish writing the whole thing before posting weekly. Please follow me and this thread so you don't miss it!

Leaving a 'Thanks' for Part 1 and a comment will make my day. I read and do my best to reply to every comment. Don't hesitate to reply with questions and criticism either!

Till next time,
DP

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to [Complete] Your Move - Part 1 [9/8/2021]

A really nice conclusion for the first section.

I liked how in this chapter everything has gradually calmed down and you noticed that she has arrived.

I'm looking forward to when you update again.

8 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Welcome back awesome chapter

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

A really nice conclusion for the first section.

I liked how in this chapter everything has gradually calmed down and you noticed that she has arrived.

I'm looking forward to when you update again.

Thanks! Glad you liked the conclusion ?

2 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

Aww sad to see you slowing down cause of school work but I totally get it, Gotta get on that grind! Can’t wait for Mike to get a proper butt whooping in chess when you get back 

Yeah sorry about that, and thanks for understanding. Haha the whooping is already written so you'll see it I promise ?

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

Excellent work! 

Can't wait for part 2!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

I really liked how you ended part 1, I will look forward to when you start the story again.  I think you mentioned that you would take a break after finishing this part so you can work on school work, good luck with your classes.?

Thanks Billy, indeed I did, that's always been the plan. I wish I started posting earlier so I didn't have to post the last chapter during the first week of school but it is what it is.

Thanks for all your support everyone! Reading your comments is always a blast ☺️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Guilend said:

At this point if I was her I’d be asking what ever happened to the woman that abused her to make sure she couldn’t come looking for me. 

As far as Izzy knows Karen is in prison in the US far away from her. She'll make her return in Part 3 though ?

• Thanks 2

DP,

I have thoroughly enjoyed part 1 of this story, and I eagerly await the start of part 2.

Hopefully classes will slow down a bit on the homework soon for you so it is not as insane.

10 hours ago, Jayme said:

DP,

I have thoroughly enjoyed part 1 of this story, and I eagerly await the start of part 2.

Hopefully classes will slow down a bit on the homework soon for you so it is not as insane.

Thanks Jayme! I hope so too, or I might have to drop some courses!

School is important. Part 1 was quite nice, and I will be looking forward to part 2 like the others have stated as well. I do like how you wrote it and how it ended. In a way this story could have ended here without any extra parts and just been a short story. If I am guessing right, you have the parts written like sections, where things for her will change in part 2 and go into more detail of being in Canada and being free, and then whatever is planned for part 3.

1 hour ago, AdultInnocence said:

School is important. Part 1 was quite nice, and I will be looking forward to part 2 like the others have stated as well. I do like how you wrote it and how it ended.

Yes it is, and thank you!

In a way this story could have ended here without any extra parts and just been a short story.

Yep it could have ended here, and it will have "ended here" if I don't ever get around to finishing Part 2 (which at the moment is highly unlikely since I'd still like to write more next summer).

If I am guessing right, you have the parts written like sections, where things for her will change in part 2 and go into more detail of being in Canada and being free, and then whatever is planned for part 3.

That's not really a guess, but yep, that's the plan. I haven't decided whether I'll end on a cruel cliffhanger at the end of part 2 or end the same way as part 1. We'll see ?

• Thanks 1
On 9/14/2021 at 5:11 PM, Guilend said:

Just curious as to when or if you knew when you’ll start posting the second part?

I’m already craving more lol

Oops just saw this. I'm going to start posting it if and when I finish writing it, which at the moment looks to be some time next summer since I'm very busy with school.

Btw it seems like some of the tech I brought up in part 1 may not be sci-fi for much longer... https://futurism.com/scientists-holograms-touch

• Like 1
On 9/18/2021 at 7:17 PM, DiaperedPrince said:

Oops just saw this. I'm going to start posting it if and when I finish writing it, which at the moment looks to be some time next summer since I'm very busy with school.

Btw it seems like some of the tech I brought up in part 1 may not be sci-fi for much longer... https://futurism.com/scientists-holograms-touch

Maybe we can hope that you'll have time during holiday breaks so there isn't as long of a wait! Good luck with your classes!

• DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 12 Posted [7/1/2022]
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 18 Posted [8/21/2022]