LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

head spinning with Prevail

Whenever I look on various websites, it's hard to find the difference in levels: maximum plus, ultra, super, maximum.  For Prevail it's maybe even worse.  On some shopping websites they have: Air, Nu-Fit, 360, and Breezers.  I head over to https://www.prevail.com/products/unisex and see they only have Per-Fit.  On shopping website, Nu-Fit almost appears to be new model, but prevail.com does not show that.  Next confusion is "Air Plus" https://www.prevail.com/products/unisex/air-plus-brief on the photo is "Daily", but then in white letters with red background is "feel dry all night".  Oh and there's a sun and moon next to daily.  oh ok, I think I understand now.  

I feel your pain, @2sail2. I'm in Canada, and I buy Prevail through a local home healthcare store. Before I started ordering them by the case, I requested samples of a bunch of models from Prevail and Molicare and some others - I was looking for a slimmer, cloth-backed diaper that I could wear to the gym. It's hard to do a 5 mile run in a Megamax, for example, and it would be difficult to conceal. The Prevail samples that I got had different names, mysteriously, than the names on the cases. Somehow I got lucky and ended up with a case of Prevail 360 Breezers, which, it turns out, are a great gym diaper. They have a slim fit, cloth backing, probably the best tabs in the industry, at least for an inexpensive diaper, and the stretchy wings make for a snug, comfortable fit. They're built, and they fit, somewhat like a Pampers Cruiser, if you're familiar with those, but the 360 is shaped to fit an adult body. They also have surprising capacity for a slim diaper - I would say they're good for 4-5 hours, typically. I don't use them for overnight. 

I actually am in my last size 2 360 Breezers.  The velcro connection is too wide, furthermore, I cut off about 1.5" off the bottom of it to the back side.  I also cut off about 2" on the front white cloth portion.  It just bunches up if I don't...

I bought a 16 / 18 whatever pack of Nu-fit size 1.  They're pretty thin and very comfortable, a bit small though.  They don't last long though and they aren't for overnight.  There is a Nu Fit overnight that I might try, though would try  size 2. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got Prevail Air Plus Adult Stretchable Briefs.  These appear to be exactly the same as the 360, including the color.  They seem a more bulky between the legs than the 360's.  But it's been over a month since I had 360's...

@2sail2

I tried the prevails too - They were my first diaper - They were WORTHLESS - I couldn't even use them - They would leak on EVERYTHING!

I don't know HOW prevail products are any good - I use their chux and wipes, but I WON'T EVER use prevail as a "diaper" because they don't know how to make one:  HAS to be plastic backed, and able to deal with what is released.  ALL Cloth backed products are sub par  - If I can't empty my bladder into it without LEAKING, it is TRASH!

Sorry about being so forceful - I will stick with Megamax from Northshore @NorthShoreAdam KNOWS how to make diapers!

Brian

• Like 1
16 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I tried the prevails too - They were my first diaper - They were WORTHLESS - I couldn't even use them - They would leak on EVERYTHING!

My use for them is confined to the gym or running in them, basically, so I don't need them to last more than a couple of hours. I agree, though, that I couldn't rely on them as daily diapers, because I'd have to change them too often. I will give them props for not chaffing, and for standing up to, for example, 5 miles on a treadmill, however. 

• Like 1