LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kinks on the hose, so to speak

I stole someone else's wording with my title, first off.. 

On the subject of peeing freely.. does anyone else have problems with not being able to pee in certain positions? Sitting up and forward is an issue for me. I have to lean back in my chair and then it flows out well and easily. Laying down I have no issues, I have a soaked diaper in the morning because everything flows well! (Knowing and unknowingly!) I just feel some pressure in my bladder when I'm sitting and as soon as I lean back, I release. Like it can't come out in the sitting position. Is this normal? Or maybe because I have a fat tummy blocking it?? LoL ?

@Mindylou

2 hours ago, Mindylou said:

On the subject of peeing freely.. does anyone else have problems with not being able to pee in certain positions? Sitting up and forward is an issue for me. I have to lean back in my chair and then it flows out well and easily. Laying down I have no issues, I have a soaked diaper in the morning because everything flows well! (Knowing and unknowingly!) I just feel some pressure in my bladder when I'm sitting and as soon as I lean back, I release. Like it can't come out in the sitting position. Is this normal? Or maybe because I have a fat tummy blocking it?? LoL ?

How long have you been having problems peeing in those positions?  I Think that most times, you have to get accustomed to releasing in the positions that you may have difficulty in.  Once you master that, you can release anything from that position.  I remember that the first few times I was sitting IN my chair, I had to not ONLY STOP and LOCK my brakes on my chair when I had to "Go", but I also had to push hard.  I found that I couldn't pee or release if I was MOVING, and pushing myself, and that I could ONLY do that if stopped. 

Over time, my body has learned to release if necessary, and I can release on the move.  It just takes practice:  You may have to lean back to get the flow started, but after a while, you WILL be able to release in those positions - Just takes time:  I NOW can even release a BM in my diaper while moving:  The only thing I HATE is when my TUMMY hurts like hell, and you feel it Rumble, and you have to move QUICKLY sometimes:  Having a Diaper on has saved me a LOT, because NOW, I just let it happen, and I don't worry:  It happens, right?

Nope, I don't think you have a "fat tummy blocking it" :)  You have to push a little or move around:  First few times I peed sitting down, it felt like Hoover Dam Exploded, and it BURNED, and felt like I would NOT stop:  Remember, the better your DIAPER is, the better it will absorb and hold what you release, but after it exceeds the limit, you will be leaking...

How do you like it now that you are 24/7??

Brian

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Mindylou

How long have you been having problems peeing in those positions?  

How do you like it now that you are 24/7??

Brian

Brian

Pretty much since I started wearing during the day at work!  I'll keep practicing! 

I love being 24/7. No anxiety, no worrying about bathroom trips, and getting a good night sleep every night!

Thank you for your response ☺️

4 hours ago, Mindylou said:

Is not just you.  I find it nearly impossible to pee in a car or sitting up right in general.  

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Mindylou said:

Pretty much since I started wearing during the day at work!  I'll keep practicing! 

I love being 24/7. No anxiety, no worrying about bathroom trips, and getting a good night sleep every night!

Thank you for your response ☺️

@Mindylou

Ahhhhh......OK...so all you need to do is to keep doing it, and eventually, when your bladder or bowels feel something in there, it will come out pretty quickly and easily.  Truth be told, Now that I am 24/7, I don't have to worry about having to BOLT out of my chair, or try to transfer quickly, and possibly FALL when doing it, and IF I can't make it or don't WANT to get UP from bed, the diaper can deal with it, which is why I use the Megamax - The better your diaper is, the easier it is to contain any releases.  In August of 2019, I was having accidents both ways, and BM's in my BED, and also filling the diapers I was using to capacity every time I released.  The megamax allows me to unload a full bladder or BM into the diaper, and it will absorb whatever it can, which makes it easier to deal with the released contents, because of the Odor control. 

I agree:  A Diaper means "OK - You can and should use me, because you don't want to hurt yourself........Go Ahead" :)

I also agree that a diaper means that I can go to bed, and USE it:  This means you CAN get a good night's sleep every night, and sometimes, I add my paci to the mix:  prior to this, I'd spend HOURS in the bathroom, only to lose about 30-45 minutes each trip, and if you do that starting at midnight, and you go 3 times, by the time you get done the third time, its 4am.  I get up at 5am, and leave at 6:50am.  I used to think that i may be lazy, but I am not, and I am glad I did this as well.  Even when I don't do a BM in the diaper, and I pee in it, or release a small amount, I am seeing "skids" in the diaper, so that tells me that I may be releasing minute amounts, so this tells me that my decision was RIGHT:  would rather wear and use diapers for all releases, and change them as necessary.  I find that it is FASTER to change a diaper than to worry about NOT making it.

I am glad that you are able to not be anxious or worry about these things:  Its the best thing I did, and I do NOT regret it!

Your welcome ;)

Brian

• Like 2

I think there are some positions where anyone would have problems peeing.  Probably sitting in some positions as pressure is put on your urethra if you sit leaning forwards.  When driving I sometimes have to rise up a little from the car seat to get the pee flowing (I wait until stopped at a traffic light). Laying down or leaning back in a chair with "everything" forwards of the chairs edge causes no problems.  Standing is no problem either! 

I just spent a couple hours in the dentist chair this past week and wore a cloth backed Tena Ultra just in case.  I had to pee like a horse but was unable to do so laying in that chair.  I do admit it may have been a mental block because I was reclined back in that chair so far that I thought if I let loose it would run out the back of my diaper or up around the legs in the front and wet into my pants.  My eyes were turning yellow I had to pee that much!  Finally it got to a point in the dental process where the doctor was about done and told the hygienist I could go to the bathroom if I needed to.  I did!  I pulled down the front of my diaper and peed quite a lot!  When I was finished in about 10 more minutes, I had to check out at the window and I must have peed for another 20 seconds!  Very wet diaper after that, so I'm kind of glad I didn't pee in the dentist chair!  I doubt it would have held it all, and no, I didn't want a premium diaper that would make it obvious I had a diaper on!

• Like 1

The only place I haven't mastered wetting a diaper is when driving a car. I think it's like you said. The upright and forward position. Raising up is the only way it will work for me and when you're driving down the road at interstate speed you need to be careful how much you move. In the bed I have no problem going in any position which I have always hoped would lead to bedwetting. I'm an old retired guy so no work for me and we only visit relatives for an overnight stay once a year.

• Like 1