LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long does it take for you to change and cleanup after a mess?

I was out today after drinking a lot of coffee and something from lunch upset my stomach so I couldn't help but mess in my confidry 24/7.

Luckily I had large wipes in my backpack. I found a private bathroom to clean up and take my time.

I used about half the container of wipes and it took about 20min. I wanted to make sure I was as clean as possible to prevent a rash.

I don't mess in my diaper often but I had no choice. 

Does it take you all 20min too?

20 minutes is about how long it takes me to change out of a messy diaper while away from home. While at home, I always take a shower to clean up after I mess my diaper.

Update:

I timed changing my messy diaper earlier today because the water at my house is out from a water main break down the street. It was about 25 minutes from start to finish because it was a very messy diaper since I didn't poop yesterday. I dropped 2 days worth of poop in my diaper when I had my accident this morning. I used about 30 wet wipes to get cleaned up. I cannot wait until the water comes back on so I can take a shower because I never feel like I get a proper cleanup with just wet wipes. I will need to change again soon because I have had this clean diaper on for about 4 hours now and it is getting pretty wet. Changing my wet diaper will only take about 5 minutes.

At home I can get nice and clean and fresh in 5 minutes. I have messed a handful of times, or should I say a diaper full of times in public practicing social distancing before there was social distancing, but always waited to change until I got back home or hotel room.

Not applicable for me as I don't mess in public (although 35+ years ago I did a few times).  I agree to use some of the cleaner parts of the diaper to get as much mess off of yourself as possible.  I do that at home when changing out of a messy diaper, but at home I use the hand held shower attachment with multiple settings to power off most of it that's left, then a good soapy wash cloth to get all over and in all the cracks and crevasses.  Usually after the shower I dress in regular underwear and don't re-diaper.  Slathering my butt with baby oil, Vaseline or diaper rash ointment before putting on my diaper seems to help the clean up better as it doesn't seem the poo sticks as much to my skin. 

• Like 1

@scaifester

If we are talking about a diaper that I PEED in, I would say it takes 5 minutes to get a new diaper, remove the dirty one, bag it in the shower bay, and then rediaper.  I do that AFTER using Prevail Adult Washcloths" (Wipes) to cleanse the skin, and get the mess off of me, and make sure I am clean.

If we are talking about a MESSY diaper, it would depend on if I had a pretty solid release in my diaper, or if I had a "blowout" that was all liquid.  Megamax Diapers are designed for those that are severely incontinent, and they have GREAT leak guards, and if deployed right, they help hold the mess in the diaper.  It can take me anywhere from 5-35 minutes to deal with a messy one, as I DON'T allow it to sit in the shower bay, because if there is POOP in the diaper, it stays there, and I just roll it up and deposit it in a bag, and then dump to the trash chute.  I take out a bag of used diapers each week, but if I have a MESSY one, its OUTTA here as fast as a baby can CRAWL :)

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...