LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ziwe Video

I started to watch the Ziwe Show on Showtime. Wasn’t sure it was a show that I would like however it turned out to be very funny. The following video was part of one of the shows and I thought very well done. 

• Thanks 1

I don't know how anyone could consider this a positive step in the evolution of the abdl world.. The original copy of this video needs to be smashed, pulverized, burn and then nuked. Matter of fact we need to reverse the rotation of the earth and go back in time until we can remove any thought of this video.. 

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

On 6/6/2021 at 7:11 AM, Glennie said:

I don't know how anyone could consider this a positive step in the evolution of the abdl world.. The original copy of this video needs to be smashed, pulverized, burn and then nuked. Matter of fact we need to reverse the rotation of the earth and go back in time until we can remove any thought of this video.. 

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

I don't think she is making a statement on ABDL, so it is not a step in either direction.   It's a comment on the way pop stars are viewed.   I don't necessarily agree with her perception, because we tend to think pop stars are way more important than they really are (especially women).  I don't think we value intelligence in our role models, especially with female role models.

its not about ABDL. its about the girls used in music videos and music industry in general being borderline underage if they arent already already lieing just to get in.

theres extreme pressure to be as "young" and beautiful in the music industry because thats what sells.

the song does throw flak at that notion in a good way basically saying "the actresses and dancers are simply too young." (often performing lewd acts) and i agree with the msg overall.

2 hours ago, KyleABDL said:

its not about ABDL. its about the girls used in music videos and music industry in general being borderline underage if they arent already already lieing just to get in.

theres extreme pressure to be as "young" and beautiful in the music industry because thats what sells.

the song does throw flak at that notion in a good way basically saying "the actresses and dancers are simply too young." (often performing lewd acts) and i agree with the msg overall.

well the main point is it really sucked.. she needs to think about another job.. because singing.. is not her thing..

This is a comedy show that seems to have a focus on making fun of political correctness. I doubt she is counting on a singing career. As others have stated it is a statement against infantilizing women by rockers and rappers, not really ABDL related. Just unusual referencing an adult using a diaper in the lyrics.

21 hours ago, Glennie said:

my main point is the video sucks badly and i have right to my opinion

That's not what you said.   You said:

On 6/6/2021 at 7:11 AM, Glennie said:

I don't know how anyone could consider this a positive step in the evolution of the abdl world..

That is a completely different statement.   Personally, I have no opinion on the video.  It is just a video