LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who wore diapers long-term (4+) as a kid?

I wasn't potty trained at all til I was 4 and I wore diapers to bed every night til I was 8. (Same with little sister by almost 4 years) Sometimes I also got diapered in the day. Sometimes for accidents (that weren't always really accidents hehe) and sometimes I just asked my mom to diaper me. Mom loved changing diapers and was generally happy to oblige. Mom always said we were still babies as long as we wore diapers even just part-time and since babies can't change their own diapers so she always did it for us ????

• Like 4

I wore diapers to bed until I was about 10, and occasionally during the day, although that was pretty rare - mostly just on long drives or on vacations, where there was a chance I might fall asleep in the car or plane, or on someone else's furniture. I don't recall really having very many "deliberate" accidents, although on weekend I used to just hang around in my diaper until my mom or dad told me to go get dressed. 

• Like 1

Oh yes. I remember wearing diapers at two and three. I remember not feeling the need to pee and poop and don’t remember feeling wet or dirty until I got changed. 

I then remember starting to potty train at three. I remember after I learned how to use the toilet I was kept in diapers and pull-ups until I was five. I was fully capable of using the toilet but I liked diapers better and took full advantage of it until they were taken away from me. 

• Like 2
On 6/4/2021 at 9:35 PM, Silly Willy Toddler Boy said:

I wasn't potty trained at all til I was 4 and I wore diapers to bed every night til I was 8. (Same with little sister by almost 4 years) Sometimes I also got diapered in the day. Sometimes for accidents (that weren't always really accidents hehe) and sometimes I just asked my mom to diaper me. Mom loved changing diapers and was generally happy to oblige. Mom always said we were still babies as long as we wore diapers even just part-time and since babies can't change their own diapers so she always did it for us ????

Wow! Your mommy is awesome!?? It's hard to find mommies that actually LOVE changing diapers. I'll bet those diaper changes felt REALLY good, especially with powder.? You were one lucky baby!??

• Like 1

I wasn't potty trained until I was 6. Unfortunately I wasn't a ABDL/Little back then.?? I'm just glad I got to be in diapers as long as I did.? I got to wear them again when I was 10 for bedwetting, although I wasn't REALLY a bedwetter. Hehehe!? Mom was just lazy and let me go pee-pee and poo-poo in my diaper, so I always gotta morning diaper change. Yay!? Unfortunately after the diaper changes I always had to go back to wearing big boy underwear.?? I always had my fair share of diaper punishments too when I was a kid.???

• Like 2

I was in them until I was about 4 and a half.  I guess I was a stubborn potty trainer. I knew even at 4 that I loved the feeling of pooping my pants in a diaper. When I was probably 5 and a bit I recall intentionally messing my underwear. My mum was not very impressed and told me to go change.     

• Like 2

My parents put a diaper on me when I was 4, maybe 3 but I think I know what house we were in so that would probably make it 4, but just barely I think. I guess I'd been having accidents and finally had one too many. It wasn't done with anger or as punishment but it was pretty upsetting, and they took it off at the end of the day and that was the end of that. Other than that, no. I didn't wet the bed or, aside from that period I guess, have a lot of accidents.

• Like 1
On 6/10/2021 at 11:35 PM, tryingtocope said:

I wore em until i was 5 1/2. I had more important things to think about back then.

That's awesome!???

• 1 year later...

I started toilet training at about 18 months to two years, but due to complications from a premature birth I was between five-and-a-half and six years of age when the daytime diapers came off (pretty much for good) just before I started kindergarten.

• Like 1
On 6/22/2022 at 10:25 AM, Ts2020 said:

I started toilet training at about 18 months to two years, but due to complications from a premature birth I was between five-and-a-half and six years of age when the daytime diapers came off (pretty much for good) just before I started kindergarten.

That's INCREDIBLY SAD buddy! I feel bad for you.???? But at least you got to enjoy your Didees as LONG as I did, so there's that. Do you still remember what the Diapee changes were like?!?????♥️?????

• Like 1

Yes my was back in diaper at age 4 for wetting problems my uncle help me with them but unfortunately age 9 bladder cancer happens and now I need for bladder problems 

im very happy with my diapers and have been since I was 5 years old

I was never she about my diapers 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Micheal said:

Yes my was back in diaper at age 4 for wetting problems my uncle help me with them but unfortunately age 9 bladder cancer happens and now I need for bladder problems 

im very happy with my diapers and have been since I was 5 years old

I was never she about my diapers 

You had bladder cancer at age 9 buddy?!?????? I'm glad you're okay! What was it like being back in diapers at ages 4 and 5?! And after that did you have to continue wearing them?!???? How did you feel about it at the time?

• Like 1

When I was 10 i was in the hospital for all most a year, and i was kept diapered the entire time. I remember waking up after a surgery and not needing to pee all day, I realized i had a catheter in and later needed to poop. I vividly remember asking my nurse to go poop only to be told no just go, I was still foggy form pain killers so didn't really understand why she had told me this (its worth noting i was fairly restrained due to things needing to not move to heal) and later that night just giving up and going. I expected that i had pooped in the bed but a nurse later showed up and to my complete shock told me "wow i better go get a fresh diaper" and that's when i realized it i still remember how cold the wipes felt and how strange this seemed.

I ended up essentially unpotty training in the hospital, after the hospital i went to a rehab place for kids, This rehab had about 50% of kids in diapers and way more at night. How ever they had the catheter removed and i couldn't stop peeing. This started a non-stop try for me to repotty train. The nurses would come in what seemed like every 30 min and ask if i needed to go, and i have no idea why they asked because even if i told them no i was still required to sit on the toilet. They used getting to play video games as a reward for staying dry, and it took about 30 days for me to stay reasonably dry in the day and about 3 months for it to not be messy. I have no idea why that took so much longer but i suspect it was due to being abdl, I had worn and used diapers before this also for abdl reasons. I didnt regain night time control for about 6 more months.  

• 2 months later...

I was sort of toilet trained by 3½ but frequent accidents meant that I spent a lot of the time wearing diapers during the day. This was especially true when I was being looked after by my aunt, which was every weekday until I started Kindergarten at 5 years of age. She believed in diapers as a prevention rather than as a treatment once an accident had occured.
I wore diapers to bed (including naptime) until I was 6, then I progressed to DryNites. 

I took a very long time to get out of diapers as a kid — I started to get out of them around my 7th birthday, and still ended up having to return to them around 11–12yo (before managing to get out of them again, albeit with somewhat worsened control).