LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Do You Lose 'Gotta Pee' Awareness

I've been 24/7 for I think almost 2 months, and I hope to gain urinary incontinence eventually because I love diapers so much. Most of the time however, my body will still send a message to my brain that I have to go pee. I don't control letting go and don't hold it ever. But probably 80% of the time I get that signal right before it happens, or sometime I have to move into a better position for wetting completely. This sometimes even occurs at night when I'm asleep. When does that signal go away? I'm ready for it to. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Mindylou said:

I've been 24/7 for I think almost 2 months, and I hope to gain urinary incontinence eventually because I love diapers so much. Most of the time however, my body will still send a message to my brain that I have to go pee. I don't control letting go and don't hold it ever. But probably 80% of the time I get that signal right before it happens, or sometime I have to move into a better position for wetting completely. This sometimes even occurs at night when I'm asleep. When does that signal go away? I'm ready for it to. 

@Mindylou

I don't think that "signal" will go away, because it is a way for you to tell you have to release:  what I think will happen is that you will still feel the need, but after a while, you will just release in your diaper when you get that "signal."  

You also have to understand that in order for you to gain incontinence, you are not going to simply release when you have a diaper on:  The training we receive as kids tells us that we have to GO, so we then use the potty:  What you are doing now is retraining your mind and body to say "Hey, it's OK to use a diaper to pee."  This will take time, and you will probably still have the ingrained response when you have to pee for a while.  If you keep releasing when you feel it, eventually, when you release, the time you have to wait between the "Hey, I have to PEE........and GO" will be shorter and shorter, until you will just feel it, and have a wet diaper.  When that happens, you will know you are well on your way, because you have to keep wearing diapers 24/7 to train your brain:  because EVENTUALLY, you will NEED diapers, because your body will just release wherever you are, and regardless of what you are doing, and THEN you will be able to gain what you seek :)

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

before i became incontinent because of an accident i was a DL and used to wear diapers 24/7 to and after 7 month i would start waking up in the morning wet not remembering i went in the night. in the beginning ofcourse i would wake up feeling the need to pee but after a while you get used to it and you just do it. it was during the day i never got to go without feeling the need. it will get better during the day and i was able to easely go in every position even while walking it just has to become a habit you do not think about. 

• Like 1

Permanent nerve damage is how I ended up incontinent.  I wouldn't recommend breaking your back though! Just enjoy going in a diaper. I still love the feeling of a wet, squishy diaper between my legs

Try the "incontinence desires" forum for a more focused readership on this particular topic.

Roughly 2.5 years in and the “pee urge” will still appear if I let it get to that.  At least during the day.  At night it will sometimes care of itself while I’m asleep now.

The thing is, I don’t ever wait until I get the urge.  I try to keep things relaxed and open down there all the time.  Over time, this got easier and now my voiding pattern is a very large number of very small voids, just dribbles really, here and there.  Sometimes, these voids happen without me seeming to be that involved.  A side benefit is that I find nappies are much less leak-prone when they are used in this manner.

If for some reason I try NOT to void, it works a bit like it used to except it won’t be too long before urges overwhelm my ability to hold and I wet anyway.

I still get a strong pee urge pretty much AS I’m wetting if I’ve sitting down on some chairs: I think this might be to do with a partially obstructed urethra.

• Like 1

ive been off and on 24/7 since the pandemic hit and idk if ive TOTALLY lost "signal" but usually after my first like good wetting, the urge to go gets dimmer and i naturally let more and more out at a time as the day goes. thats why i basically need pull ups as regular underwaer now if not diapered

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Mindylou said:

Not sure if the signal ever will. I often find myself going, and when I think back the signal was there, but I semiconsciously just release. I don't think about releasing, it just happens.

• Like 1

I don't think the signal will go away unless you have an unfortunate accident or illness that causes nerve damage. I personally like the "pee signal" because it adds to the exquisite enjoyment while I wet my diaper.

I agree with much of the above, from personal experiance. I wear off and on, but on those times I can go for a few days, I have found that the urge "signal" and time of release gets shorter and shorter, andI dont really think about it. Also, when that happens, I usually pee in smaller amounts, as mentioned above. The down side of this, for me, is if I stop wearing, and go back to regular clothes and undies, I get the urge, and have to make a conscious effort to wait untiI I get to a restroom, or I might have a bit if an accident ?

So, it does'nt totally go away, but just becomes more of a trigger that tells you to go.... " and go NOW!.... Even though it will be a small amount. The more you do this, and relax, dont fight it or hold it, the easier it gets, and signal will just kind of fade into the back ground, so you dont think about it.

Kind of like walking,you do it, but dont actively "think" about it....

Hope this helps... ?

• Like 1

I’ve never wanted to do this but I imagine it’s very difficult. You will have to wear constantly and condition your brain to stop the holding reflex. Every time you need to pee you just need to release and the more you do that the more automatic it will get. I’m still not sure if you will get there 100% or not. 

• Like 2
On 6/3/2021 at 11:12 AM, ~Brian~ said:

@Mindylou

I don't think that "signal" will go away, because it is a way for you to tell you have to release:  what I think will happen is that you will still feel the need, but after a while, you will just release in your diaper when you get that "signal."  

You also have to understand that in order for you to gain incontinence, you are not going to simply release when you have a diaper on:  The training we receive as kids tells us that we have to GO, so we then use the potty:  What you are doing now is retraining your mind and body to say "Hey, it's OK to use a diaper to pee."  This will take time, and you will probably still have the ingrained response when you have to pee for a while.  If you keep releasing when you feel it, eventually, when you release, the time you have to wait between the "Hey, I have to PEE........and GO" will be shorter and shorter, until you will just feel it, and have a wet diaper.  When that happens, you will know you are well on your way, because you have to keep wearing diapers 24/7 to train your brain:  because EVENTUALLY, you will NEED diapers, because your body will just release wherever you are, and regardless of what you are doing, and THEN you will be able to gain what you seek :)

Good Luck!

Brian

This is exactly the experience I had when un-potty training. It took some time to get to the point where my body and brain just release when there is the slightest urge. I have had a few occasions where I didn’t wear a diaper and have peed my pants because of this un-training. The urge is still there but my brain/body doesn’t really try to hold back the pee anymore. Because of this, I’m also a real bedwetter again and need diapers full-time. Good luck on your journey. I hope you achieve what you all striving  for. 

• Like 2

I think the signal goes away once your body gets use to going in the diaper. I think that goes for both poopie and pee-pee. So I think you just have to be patient. There's nothing quite like going in a diapie, especially when you've been holding your pee-pee in a long time and you finally release it. It feels SO good. It definitely feels a lot better than going in a potty or a urinal. It's heaven!??☺️??? You feel like such an baby.????

• Like 2