LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The [[Witch]] - Chapter 25 (09/05/22)

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to bump this up to the first page and let you know that I'm still loving this story. Sorry for not being able to comment on each chapter, but I'd probably just be showering your work in praise. I'm loving the world building and how Witch is building such powerful bonds with her circle of friends. Seriously, this is such an interesting angle on the Diaper Dimension since it's seen from the eyes of someone who isn't even from a "normal" dimension herself. 

Why does my chest feel so tight?

The hardened expression on his face. The memories I’ve made with these three. The connection, friendship, and familial love shared between them.

His resolve to put all of it to a grisly and unsatisfactory end.

“You’d really do that…?”

“Covert operatives complete their duties under the assurance they will be euthanized in the worst case. It is a mercy in their… Our eyes.”

“Whatever is done to them, couldn’t it be undone? Amelia fixed herself up after she was exposed to hypnosis at the party. Surely there’s a way, right?”

He shakes his head. Slowly. Sadly.

“Research to undo Amazonian hypnosis is mostly underground and quite underfunded. Those under the watch of our operates are powerful and wealthy. They spare no expense in destroying the minds of prying eyes. There is, essentially, no hope for their victims.”

This is…

Too much.

That Franz is capable of speaking so calmly about this. That this is the reality of the world he lives in. That they live in.

It is entirely too much.

But still, despite feeling smothered by the weight of his words. I need to know.

“How many times, Franz? How many have you…”

“…”

While I trail off, he pauses. Thoughtfully. His eyebrows knitted together, furrowed. I sip from my drink, seeking salvation from the dryness in my mouth.

“This is the fourth. Fourth island. Fourth Solstice. Fourth pair. It will be the last. I swear it.”

Franz looks ahead. In my direction, but past me. Into the distance.

His closed fist rests against the table. Tight, so much so the veins push against the skin.

“I’m sorry.”

I say. While not entirely sure what for.

For him having been put through this? For the world he has found himself born into? For not arriving sooner?

Leaning forward I stretch across the table. With much strain I place a hand atop his tightened fist. He blinks, looking down at my form stretched across the Amazon sized table. Franz gives a polite laugh.

“Nothing for you to be sorry for, partner.”

“Partner?”

“The two of us are bound now. United by our desire to protect those two from the worst this world has to offer.”

I pull my hand back, sinking back to a more comfortable position in the chair.

“I guess you’re right. I’ll help in any way that I can. Anything to ease your burden and help our friends. You can count on it.”

“Then a toast. To our lives continuing in steady course.”

“To our intervention being unnecessary.”

Our mugs clink together lightly, ringing an end to the toast and this meeting between Amelia and Gale’s self-appointed guardians.

~~~

Entry – (DISTORTED)

With things settled down for the most part, I’ve decided to resume writing journal entries. Maybe ‘writing’ is the wrong word. Amelia gave me some voice recording technology thing.

If my memory is to be trusted, the last entry was recalling my experience dealing with them, so it’s been a while. I think this entry will be a little more hopeful than that one…

Anyway, months have passed with little note since my meeting with Franz regarding Amelia and Gale. True to our toast, life has continued in routine and normal fashion. With his burden shared, Franz has lightened up a bit and become more expressive. 01000110

Amelia has been spending more time at Gale’s. Leaving me at her apartment for quality alone time. Aside from this, their relationship has continued furthering at a snail’s pace as they complete assignments and attended Amazon gatherings under my watchful presence. 01101111

The partnership between Franz and I has… Grown into something perhaps slightly more. I got the date he promised and that turned into another and that into another and so on. Maybe I’ve spent some time at Franz’s place while Amelia was at Gale’s. Maybe. 01110101

Martin has continued his treatment under Amelia. His mind and body were altered a lot. But the damage done isn’t beyond fixing. I’d even assisted. Delving into his mind to untie some knots as well as healing his body where it’d not yet become used to its new shape. Progress is still being made and he continues to work as a Solstice maid. 01101110

Speaking of which, Heather, another Solstice employee graduated from retraining. She’s really proven herself and completely changed her attitude. No longer receiving complaints from the customers… But… Sometimes when walking with or near her, I hear odd rustling… She no longer has to wear diapers though... Not quite sure what’s going on there. 01100100

The Summer I’d arrived and crashed into the lives of my friends has burned out. Replaced instead by a crisp and colorful Fall. Halloween was a thing that happened. Amelia was true to her promise, and I had my first taste of the little lifestyle. It was whelming to say the least. Perhaps it’s just not for me. Amelia looked cute though. 00100000

That Fall bled into Winter. It arrived fast after some ‘thankful’ Holiday. Thanksmus? I’m not sure. Back to Winter; temperatures have dropped rapidly and snow’s begun falling from the grey skies. 01011001

Maybe it’s the dreary weather, or maybe it’s the cold, but I’m feeling off as of late. More accurately, I’m getting a strange feeling. Something akin to a sense of dread. Probably just the seasonal atmosphere. Everything is fine. More than fine in fact. I shouldn’t feel this way. I’ll try to stop worrying, like they keep telling me to. 01101111

Really, I hope that things continue like this… Well, forever. Every day is fun. Filled with interaction and stimulation. There is nothing I wouldn’t do to preserve the happiness of the ones I love. 01110101

I suppose that’s it for now, running a bit low on time. Promised Amelia that we’d have another magic class today. Can’t be late of course.

As for what to do with this recording… I think I’ll send it back to my world, in some random buried location. It’s not like I make these entries because I want them read… Or listened to in this case.

If anyone finds this, know that the [[Witch]] is doing well.

And if the situation is dire on the other side, you know what to do.

5452414548204e45504f20444e494d204e45504f2053455945204e45504f2053524145204e45504f0d0a0d0a5241454e205357415244205941442044455353454c42204548540d0a0d0a5445592052455045454420444e49422053544f4f522052554f

Chapter 19: Guardian 'Angels'

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 11/14/2021 at 4:23 PM, Moon3ye said:

Nice that this worked with the magic.

With the pact, Witch will be able to ensure that Amelia will not do anything stupid but can only protect herself to LIVE.

The end and the true mission of Franz should not surprise anyone who has read this novel carefully so far.

Looking forward to more.

On 11/14/2021 at 5:07 PM, Guilend said:

Yay nice chapter. I didn’t see that coming. Can’t wait for more. 

On 12/1/2021 at 8:56 PM, Cya said:

I just wanted to bump this up to the first page and let you know that I'm still loving this story. Sorry for not being able to comment on each chapter, but I'd probably just be showering your work in praise. I'm loving the world building and how Witch is building such powerful bonds with her circle of friends. Seriously, this is such an interesting angle on the Diaper Dimension since it's seen from the eyes of someone who isn't even from a "normal" dimension herself. 

I'm glad that you all continue to enjoy the story, and thank you for the praise.

No pressure to comment every chapter, although everyone's comments are always wonderful to read.

On 11/14/2021 at 10:07 PM, YourFNF said:

TBH if I got turned into a vegetable I would probably want this... ?

I might have to agree.

It's been a hot minute since my last chapter post and boy do I have a tale for you readers.

I went on the previously mentioned Thanksgiving trip with my GF and during a Black Friday excursion we were involved in a 'Mall Shooting'. Thankfully it was only a gang incident and not a mass shooting, but the experience was still shocking to say the least.

And then, upon returning from that vacation, I was let go from my job of 3.5 years with only an hour's notice at the end of the day.

So again, to say the least, the end of November/start of December has been a bit rough.

Don't worry too much about me. Working in Software Development means I've made a fair bit and with my frugal spending I have a good cushion to job search with along with unemployment. Also there are many openings in the industry. I'll be fine.

This also might mean more time for chapter writing to give things a slight positive spin.

So thank you all once again for reading and commenting. I hope this chapter was worth the wait (a bit short though it is).

Seeing the readership this has garnered across the various sites I've posted to has surpassed my wildest dreams. And I cannot thank you all enough.

• Like 6
  • ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 19 (12/05/21)
24 minutes ago, ImprobableLemon said:

And then, upon returning from that vacation, I was let go from my job of 3.5 years with only an hour's notice at the end of the day.

Feel that.  I wasn't actually informed of my firing at the end of October (while I was rehabbing from carpal, cubital, and radial tunnel surgery on my right arm), I found out myself when I tried to sign in and check my work e-mail and found I was locked out of the server. 

Fortunately for me, I hated that job anyway, and had already taken the opportunity rehab afforded me to sniff around for a new position, and I had just completed my third interview for one that I wound up getting a few days later, with a 66% raise and a bevy of benefits including 100% company-paid health insurance. 

May you have similar good fortune.  It's not like there's any lack of openings in your field at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Feel that.  I wasn't actually informed of my firing at the end of October (while I was rehabbing from carpal, cubital, and radial tunnel surgery on my right arm), I found out myself when I tried to sign in and check my work e-mail and found I was locked out of the server. 

Fortunately for me, I hated that job anyway, and had already taken the opportunity rehab afforded me to sniff around for a new position, and I had just completed my third interview for one that I wound up getting a few days later, with a 66% raise and a bevy of benefits including 100% company-paid health insurance. 

May you have similar good fortune.  It's not like there's any lack of openings in your field at the moment. 

Oof, that's rough and really unprofessional of them. Good on you for landing someplace better.

As far as hating the job goes I'm in a similar boat. They gave me a shot out of college but they're really not great to work for and stressed me the hell out with their particular brand of nonsense.

Thanks, I have hope that things are going to turn out well.

Great story I really like witch's entries too.

2 questions.

First, why do the binary codes you left with in the text spell out "Found You"?

And why does the hex code " TRAEH NEPO DNIM NEPO SEYE NEPO SRAE NEPO RAEN SWARD YAD DESSELB EHT TEY REPEED R " which again makes no sense?

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Great story I really like witch's entries too.

2 questions.

First, why do the binary codes you left with in the text spell out "Found You"?

And why does the hex code " TRAEH NEPO DNIM NEPO SEYE NEPO SRAE NEPO RAEN SWARD YAD DESSELB EHT TEY REPEED R " which again makes no sense?

Weird, don't think she added that. Probably just a glitch from when she sent the recording back over to her world. I wouldn't worry about it.

Those hex strings almost look like words. But again it's probably just a glitch, I wouldn't try to figure it out.

18 minutes ago, ImprobableLemon said:

hose hex strings almost look like words. But again it's probably just a glitch, I wouldn't try to figure it out.

Ibbr Alerts GIF - Ibbr Alerts Condition Yellow GIFs

*Immediately starts checking cognito filters and wards. Starts doing intensive tracking sweeps on early warning systems. Blast doors lock. Computer starts returning reports on all defense systems.

Security grid: Green

Structural integrity: Green

PDCs; Green

Secondary batteries: Green

Surface to Solar: Green

MAC: Green

Final System Report: All go and ready. Condition is Alpha Sierra Golf

Alert Status 3

1 hour ago, ImprobableLemon said:

Weird, don't think she added that. Probably just a glitch from when she sent the recording back over to her world. I wouldn't worry about it.

Those hex strings almost look like words. But again it's probably just a glitch, I wouldn't try to figure it out.

Yeah, like I'd believe you

The riddle is then also times solved the HEX code was in mirror writing and means: 

OUR ROOTS BIND DEEPER YET THE BLESSED DAY DRAWS NEAR OPEN EARS OPEN EYES OPEN MIND OPEN HEART

I also believe that this message comes from the same people who wrote "Found you" in binary code.

Have I won something again now?

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Yeah, like I'd believe you

The riddle is then also times solved the HEX code was in mirror writing and means: 

OUR ROOTS BIND DEEPER YET THE BLESSED DAY DRAWS NEAR OPEN EARS OPEN EYES OPEN MIND OPEN HEART

I also believe that this message comes from the same people who wrote "Found you" in binary code.

Have I won something again now?

5 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Ibbr Alerts GIF - Ibbr Alerts Condition Yellow GIFs

That's pretty strange for that random assortment of letters to mean that. However, I don't know why people keep freaking out about hidden messages and other odd things.

Certainly I believe it best to chalk this chapter and the [[Witch]]'s recording to odd circumstance and ignore any odd things people might claim to see. And forget about them.

13 minutes ago, ImprobableLemon said:

That's pretty strange for that random assortment of letters to mean that. However, I don't know why people keep freaking out about hidden messages and other odd things.

Certainly I believe it best to chalk this chapter and the [[Witch]]'s recording to odd circumstance and ignore any odd things people might claim to see. And forget about them.

1. i love puzzles

2. had learned binary code in school and possibly cheated with it in some test

3. i can not leave a puzzle standing

4. i find hex codes funny

Oh and I read your "they come"

I wonder if Heather is into wearing diapers or if someone else in her life has started using it to punish her since it went so well at work? 

love the recording thing lol

wish you luck on job hunting. 

love this chapter 

20 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

they come

Whelp fuck.... Alert Condition 2

*Sound of silo and hanger doors opening as I sit in CIC running targeting sims. Empty food containers and energy drink cans scattered over the holotable. Combat droids off the rack and patrolling the halls.*

• 2 weeks later...

“Status report, it’s been a minute since I’ve received news on whatever you’ve got cooking down there.”

“Erm… Sir, we’ve been sending you almost bi-weekly reports on our progress with the portals and communication with the entities on the other side…”

John Eroldt leans back in his chair, drumming his fingers on the free space of his desk with an irritated look.

In comparison the Amazon woman on the screen before him appears sheepish, with small hints of rising fear at being confronted by her rather terrifying boss.

“Now ‘Jeremy’, I’m not sure if it’s cute or absolutely stupid that you think I have time to read whatever you send me.”

“Right sir… Communication with the other side is going well. In fact, rather than us decipher their language, they figured out our language in unprecedented time.”

“Hm, are they of any use? Are you wasting time?”

“Whoever, or whatever we are speaking to is offering up knowledge beyond the understanding of the Amazonian scientific community. We believe the portal will be fully operational in a year’s time with all safety features, ahead of schedule.”

The drumming stops and he nods his head, seemingly happy with the news. At this sight, the girl on the screen breathes a sigh of relief.

“Do you know who these people are yet? Are they asking for anything in exchange? And what have you told them about us?”

“They… Uh… Call themselves ‘Angels’. Some members of the team have begun praying to them in exchange for more information. They think we’re just curious humans looking to other realities.”

It was a short-lived happiness. The news delivered by the scientist did not fill John with joy.

“Are you fucking with me? First magic, and now Angels? I’m running a goddamn company up here and you literal infants are playing make-believe in the basement? I am days away from unveiling a pretty important side business and this is what you assholes are doing?”

“I’m not saying that I believe they are Angels. However, we’ve done research and tests. Sensors pick up increased brainwave activity from scientists actively praying to them.”

John pauses, and the woman seemingly holds her breath. She’s said her piece, now all she can do is wait for his reaction.

Ultimately, he throws a hand up, flippantly.

“Whatever. You say it works then it works. It doesn’t cost me a dime for you idiots to play pretend with so-called Angels so long as the results are good.”

“On a final, related note. The Angels have information on the cloaked little. This is a rather recent development.”

“Oh, now this is interesting… I expect weekly calls like this, Jeremy. You boys and girls are doing fine work down there, just fine indeed. Keep it up and you’ll earn a bonus and maybe even the use of your name. Wouldn’t that be just swell?”

“Y-Yes sir, thank you, sir.”

Unceremoniously John ends the call. The screen before him folds back into its place in the ceiling.

His attention turns back to his laptop. Architectural plans for a building take up the majority of its display. To any Amazon knowledgeable in architecture, the plan reads like a typical daycare for littles.

~~~

“I’ve got you now!”

“No, wait! Let go!”

This was a scene I’d become quite familiar with since my arrival all those months ago.

An Amazon has cornered a little with slightly damp pants on the sidewalk. With a small tweak to my senses it’s easy to determine that it’s only water soaking his pants.

Other Amazons pass by as if it’s a normal occurrence. Some giving the woman grabbing the male little by the arm an envious look as they go. The unaccompanied littles mingled in the passing crowd give the unfortunate target pitying looks while trying to make themselves appear less appetizing to those around them.

Amelia and Gale were right when they said that this would happen more during the holidays. Every other day I’d see something like this in my travels throughout the city. Something about the season making Amazons feel especially parental.

“Help! Someone for the love of god!”

“Stop struggling dear... Let mama help you into a nice dry diaper, hm?”

I’ve seen enough of this. I turn from the scene, resuming my trip to Solstice. Amelia and Gale are having some more alone time and Franz said that he has some news for me. Whatever that means.

However, I only get a few steps away before I stop. The panicked shout bordering a sob behind me roots my feet to the sidewalk.

Really, I’m not going to help… I shouldn’t involve myself.

I’m not some kind of hero.

Sigh.

Against my better judgement I give the little a chance. A layer of ice flashes and grows on the bottom of the Amazon’s shoes.

“Fuck!”

She slips in her struggle to control the smaller man. Hitting the ground hard on her shoulder she curses in pain. With wide eyes the little looks at his turn in fortune.

Then taking not a single moment longer he bolts. Turning into an alley, making a break for freedom.

The woman on the ground growls in anger and pain while pulling herself to her feet. Once sure of her footing she takes after the man, following him down the alley with a hurried limp.

I shake my head. The rest is up to him. That was more than I should’ve done.

But hey, my conscious is clear. And the feeling of self-satisfaction is currently winning against the worry of my involvement. Guess I’ll ride this high for the rest of the week.

Not long after and I’m at Solstice. Or at least the front door. It’s closed and the door is locked.

No problem.

Once sure my invisibility is still effective, I grab hold of the wall and pull myself up. My hands and feet sticking with the assistance of a simple climbing spell.

In no time at all I’ve reached the second story and the window to Franz’s room. I pull myself into the room with one hand while the other pushes the window open.

With a lot less style than intended, I collapse into the room. Falling from the sill and landing on my back.

I laugh with what little air remains in my lungs after having it knocked out on the slight impact. Franz steps forward into my line of sight, looming over me. He chuckles at my misfortune.

“Was unlocking the door too difficult a task?”

“It was the less interesting option on the table.”

Franz offers a hand, pulling me to my feet after I’ve accepted it.

“You seem in good spirits today.”

“Yeah, I guess. Had an interesting encounter…”

My response trails off. With Franz not blocking my view of the apartment I immediately notice someone sitting at his table further in. Someone familiar.

That agent from… The Hellcats, I think they’re called.

Thomas.

I step forward unconsciously. My body tensing on its own. Ready for a fight. It isn’t going down like last time. That’s for sure.

“I would rather not have blood on my nice table. He is related to the news I have invited you over to talk about.”

~~~

The comfortable and happy manner which she behaved and spoke with Franz ended the moment she saw me. Like a switch within her was flipped.

Her eyes narrowed on me, unfettered by the lack of a hood pulled over her head. A gaze akin to an intelligent but vicious predator. And despite her relatively small stature for a little she seemed to swell. Like a storm.

Despite years of Hellcats training and operations under my belt I feel myself still in controlled fear. Whether it is caused by the sight of the monster before me, or the memory of that night we clashed I am uncertain.

Thankfully the words of the Amazon in the room seemed to snap her out of it. I would have no recourse if she decided to launch herself across the room and turn me into a stain on the floor.

I had come unarmed. As a show of goodwill to better facilitate these talks.

Not that coming armed would help if my own experiences and what little I had heard from Franz is to be trusted.

“I come here today with a desire for peace. Please, hear me out.”

“I suggest we hear Thomas out, Witch.”

Franz helps me out with his words. He places a calming hand on her shoulder.

Seemingly it works, as she steps to the table and sits down. With a button press the chair shoots up to table height, same as mine had.

The Amazon takes a standing place behind her. Since there is only room enough for two chairs in this apartment.

Hard to believe someone of his talent chooses to operate an establishment like this, and live in such cramped quarters.

“What ‘peace’ have you come to offer?”

Aggressive. Her words and mannerisms scream that feeling. But since she is not yet ripping me apart, I would count this as a small victory.

“Before that, I would like to offer you the utmost apology on the behalf of the Hellcats and myself. I am only as good as my weakest man, and our last encounter has shown that I still have much to learn. I am sorry.”

She pauses. Mulling my words over. Conflicted. Perhaps uncertain if I speak truthfully.

Her eyes meet mine. She opens her mouth and quietly, words spill out. Words I cannot comprehend. More foreign than anything I have encountered.

Shit… What the hell…

What is this feeling?

A pressure in my head. Like something edging its way on the periphery of my mind. Pushing against it feels like fighting a raging forest fire with a bottle of water. Even with my mental training and nanite protection. Pain builds.

Finally, my mind has had enough, I grip my head in my hands. Managing to force words of my own out.

“Stop. Get out. Please…”

She stops with a sheepish laugh. The pain ending immediately.

“Sorry about that. It wouldn’t have hurt if you’d not tried to unconsciously fight it. I just wanted to see if you really meant your apology. You passed; apology accepted.”

What kind of person casually reads minds like this…? Her common sense is off from that of a ‘normal’ little or Amazon.

I compose myself as much as I can and open my briefcase. From within I pull a stack of papers and a small device I place between us.

“Thank you… As for why I am here; the Hellcats at my recommendation are designating you a ‘no contact entity’. This meeting is a formality since despite this designation you are capable of conversation and appear to desire peace.”

“All I want is to be left alone with the people I care about… And what do you mean by ‘no contact entity’? What does that mean?”

Franz cuts into the conversation. Displaying his wealth of knowledge.

“It means the Hellcat organization will catalogue your existence and basic information of your abilities while locking that data behind strict high-level access. You will be granted an I.D. vouching your immunity and status. Anyone that knowingly interacts with you despite your status, does so at their own risk and peril.”

“Hm… That doesn’t sound like a bad deal to me. And all you want in return is information? What do you get out of this?”

She pointedly asks me. Blatantly not trusting that this is a completely beneficial relationship.

“Frankly, we get to wash our hands of this situation. There are others out there with similar designations. Fighting or containing these littles and Amazons would incur needless casualties and great financial risk. We find that in regard to these sorts of anomalies it is sometimes better to leave them alone, especially when they are peaceful.”

“I see… That makes sense I suppose. What do you think Franz?”

The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a simple brown wallet. From it he removes a card and places it before her.

“He speaks the truth. I am categorized similarly. It has helped prevent needless casualties in my interactions since ‘retirement’…”

She handles the I.D. carefully, looking it over. Then, just as gently, she passes it back to Franz who deftly slides it back into his wallet.

In my desire to move things along and leave these two to their own company, I push for a return to the starting conversation.

“If you find this acceptable, then we can start the interview process immediately. It will not take long as there are only a few questions and confirmations we have for you.”

“Sure, that’s fine. Let’s get it over with.”

With her confirmation I press a button on the small recording device I placed between us earlier. I speak up with my rehearsed introduction.

“This is Hellcats Major, Thomas. Speaking with entity known as Witch, in the presence of entity Franz. The subject of this meeting is the proposed designation of entity Witch to no contact entity. I have confirmed her desire to proceed. Is that correct?”

“Yep.”

“That said, we will now move forward… Several months ago, an incident occurred, and you were recorded regenerating at impressive speed from a state of death. This is thought to be bordering on immortality. Can you confirm?”

“I can confirm that.”

“You were also recorded besting a highly trained Hellcats operative in combat. With both strength and ability. These are above the levels expected in a little and even an Amazon. Can you confirm.”

“Yes.”

“You were recorded… In a way… Hiding yourself from the view of cameras and seemingly from the view of people. For lack of any technology detected on your person, this is thought to be an innate ability. Can you confirm?”

“Uh huh.”

“You read my mind. On some level anyway. Just moments prior to the start of this recording. I could feel you in there, rummaging around. This is a new development as far as we have recorded. Can you confirm?”

“That was me alright. Still kind of surprised you noticed.”

“Lacking any other evidence of your abilities and without going too in-depth, what sort of damage could you deal to your surroundings?”

She furrows her brow at this question. Her tone of voice outraged.

“I’m not here to destroy anything, what kind of question is that!?”

Franz, however, once again comes in with the save.

“They just want to know what could happen in the worst case. Your answer will not affect their decision... Or how I view you. Be truthful.”

“I mean… Given enough time I don’t think there’s a limit to the destruction I could bring… There were some countries… Haven’t ruined a planet yet…”

Her sentence devolves into fragmented recollections of her past.

Franz nods as if expecting this answer. I am only slightly surprised.

All the more confirmation that we need to wash our hands of this girl while simultaneously ensuring that no one acts as the spark to ignite her.

“Moving on then. We at the Hellcats understand that certain individuals may contact you knowingly or unknowingly despite your designation, and we understand you may need to take appropriate action in defense. Can you give us your word that you will keep these events… Minimal in scope? As in not sink the island over a slight?”

“Of course! I’m not one to go around picking fights. Like I said at the start, I desire nothing more than to lay low and enjoy my time with the people I’m close with.”

She seems truthful and genuine in this statement at least. Hopefully this truce can work as well or better than the others have.

I collect my recording device and place it back in my briefcase. The interview has come to a successful close.

“In that case it seems as though we have come to an understanding… This should be a good place to end our meeting. Try to stay out of trouble and be careful. Dangerous individuals exist around every corner. Even on a quiet island like this.”

“I’ll keep that in mind, and thanks, I guess, for doing this. Sorry for my part in our fight. I may have gone a little overboard in anger… I’m doing better now though.”

With a button press the chair descends from the table, allowing me to get up and stand. I nod, appreciating the thanks and apology despite it being unnecessary for her to give.

Maybe she is not the terrible monster our previous encounter led me to believe she was.

She may have incredible power and her sense of reason may be vastly different than ours because of it… However, she seems to be rather forgiving. And if she is to be believed, which I think she is, then we should have no problems from her here on out.

Which all things considered annoys me just a slight amount. Perhaps our initial meeting did not have to end with me getting used as a punching bag.

During the time spent collecting my thoughts from the meeting, Witch has descended from her seat in a similar manner to me.

I extend a hand which she accepts in a firm shake.

“I will be in touch. Anything you hear from me, or the Hellcats will come through Franz.”

“Sounds good, see you around.”

Chapter 20: Truce

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the previous chapter, and thank you all again for your well wishes for my job hunt.

Despite my wishes to use this time to get more chapters down, fate had other plans.

My first week of unemployment was spent returning emails and calls from talent agencies.

My second week was spent interviewing.

And today on the start of the third week I acquired an offer. With a significant raise compared to my previous position. I'll start that in the new year. It all worked out.

Life update out of the way: thank you all for continuing to read, comment on, and follow this story. Your interest means the world to me.

The next chapter should release before the end of the year and it will be another Holiday extra chapter. I hope you're all excited, because I know I am.

• Like 6
  • ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 20 (12/20/21)

That opening is full of possibilities. 

Makes me wonder if your aim is to literally destroy the Diaper Dimension, while Witch and her friends teleport themselves somewhere else because no one but no one can hang with those "angels"...

I think the witch will have to defend the island from the angels. Not sure what these angels want except maybe to be worshiped. 

On a side note the witch should have made that Amazon squat and poop her panties instead of the ice. It would have been hilarious to witness the aftermath of that ?

on a side side note. Congratulations on the job offer. 

Congratulations first of all on the new job and more salary.

The chapter was great.

I liked the interaction between Thomas, Hexe and Franz.

After Thomas knows what Hexe can do, or can guess what she can do, she should hopefully have peace.

I hope Hexe eventually finds out that her friend from the other dimension is also here and will save her.

This company guy I find really funny also what he plans is not 100% clear, yes of course new dimensions means new little from there which are of course Prestige Magnificent than the native, but I think he plans even more.

I also think that all his plans in the end will only lead to chaos, which then have to eliminate witch.

And as others have written I would have let the Amazon not only stumble but also get her underwear wet and dirty and maybe make her to a in between.

Währe funny what happened to her then währe.

Extra Chapter #2: Christmas Part I

Christmas is upon us. It’s practically here, the eve itself.

Much like Halloween, Amelia has been on top of this Holiday. Teaching me its ins and outs.

Forcing large quantities of eggnog, seasonal cookies, and fruited cake onto the three of us.

Spending countless nights catching me up to the best holiday movies this dimension has to offer (my favorite being the little who must defend his home from criminals after being forgotten by his adoptive Amazon family).

Decorating Franz and Gale’s homes, including putting ornaments on a large pine tree.

It has been fun. But now I have to consider the final aspect of the holiday.

The gifts.

For the past week I’ve wracked my brain trying to figure out what each person in my life would like. And now that Amelia and Gale are attending some rich party as their alter egos, and Franz is at work, I have plenty of time to act.

Gale’s gift was easy. Recently she’d complained that her sandbag was busted and bemoaned a lack of suitable sparring partners. Creating a gift fulfilling those criteria should be simple.

She’s going to love it.

Amelia actually spoke to me privately about her gift. A pair of rings with a single magic charge of a particular spell… Easy enough. I have plenty of rings sitting around in storage.

I hope the two of them enjoy… Whatever it is Amelia’s planned.

Martin was even getting a little something. A medallion to keep him from becoming another Amazon’s victim again.

It’ll be useful, I’ll have to stress the importance that he always wear it though…

Franz is hard. So hard to gift for. We may be something of an item, but he’s still so secretive. He lets nothing slip! What do you get for someone who seems to have everything? Who seems to want nothing?

I can’t just ask him what he wants. He’d probably say something stupid like: ‘I want you, of course’. I’d kill him. It’d be cute, but I’d kill him.

If nothing else, I’ll go with the backup plan. As far as gifts go, it’s always worked before. Foolproof.

Upending several of the bags tied around my waist sends a wave of spell components surging across the floor of Amelia’s apartment.

I may have said there’d be plenty of time, however we’re still meeting up for dinner at Solstice this evening and exchanging gifts. So, I should stop tormenting myself and get to work.

~~~

The Amazon wakes with a jolt. A bit of sunlight flashing between the blinds caught her eyes, rousing her.

Using the garland decorated crib railing bars around her as support, she pulls herself to a seated position. The childish, Christmas colored, Amazon sized diaper around her waist squishing around her thighs.

Lenna giggles, pressing her legs together and cherishing the feeling of the now cold padding. A common feeling in her life. Amazons are notoriously hard to unpotty train, so it would be a lie to say she’d had an accident. This had been done on purpose no doubt.

Looking towards the pastel clock on the wall, she notices it’s a few hours till noon, time to get up. With that realization she sighs, drops the railing, and rolls out the warmth of the crib with its blankets.

Hands clasped together she stretches up and bends forward at the waist. Back creaking in complaint, sagging posterior displayed prominently. Her ‘ugly Christmas sweater’ nightshirt pulled high by her movements, above the waistband.

“Ahhh, much better… Anyways, thanks to all you lovely people for watching! I hope you all enjoyed the sleep stream. I thought it was kind of weird at first, but I had fun. And thanks to ‘AmaZaddy31’ who recommended it! If you all enjoyed then maybe we’ll do that again, huh?”

Stretching completed the girl turns her attention to the camera aimed towards the crib. Smiling broadly while fidgeting with a red and green pacifier clipped to her shirt’s collar, she interacts with the viewers. Lenna looks to an open computer beside the camera, seemingly reading comments and donations as they scroll by in high activity.

“Gosh you’re right, it was like a slumber party! Hm, yeah, I’m a little soggy. I’ll change after breakfast.”

More messages and donations fly by at impressive speed. The childishly dressed Amazon missing not even one.

“Pics of today’s outfits will be posted… Probably tomorrow… Got plans tonight! What plans? I’m not tellin’! No mods, don’t run a naughty or nice poll! I’m good I promise…”

She laughs over the shenanigans of her viewers and moderators. Popping the pacifier into her mouth she makes a large, exaggerated wave to the camera.

“Awright, I gotta weally go now! Bye bye eweybody, see youw next time!”

With the press of a button on the laptop the stream ends. A flood of goodbye and well-wishing comments continue for a minute before the chat clears out. Bringing about a smile behind the pacifier’s shield.

I’ve really come far, huh…

The thought crosses her mind. And really, she had.

Somewhere deep down she’d always known she was an ‘ABDL’. Amazon Baby, Diaper Lover. Probably caused by her childhood trauma and lack of attention growing up.

But she’d always been afraid of joining the community online. That is until three months ago…

On that day, she’d been particularly lonely waking up in her crib alone. Knowing she’d have to shuffle to work and be a big girl without friends.

On a whim she created an account and uploaded a picture of herself in her Amazon sized nursery.

It blew up.

She amassed follower after follower, quickly becoming one of the most popular ‘Amazon littles’ in the scene. From that she gained several other close friends in the community.

And at the prodding of her following she created a Paytrion account to give people a more intimate view of her life, for a fee. There she’d upload cute and even sultry pictures of herself, and her lifestyle, vlogs and videos as requested by high tier followers, and even stream on occasions.

Soon she was earning more money from that than she could ever dream of working her job. So, she quit and began content work full time.

Lenna had found a niche in the market. All sorts of people of varying walks of life subscribed. Other Amazons in the scene, and even some outside with strong maternal/paternal desires. Littles with a desire to see an Amazon put in their place, or dreams of topping an Amazon. Just a few of the wide variety she attracted.

Also, seldom few Amazons in the scene had access to sized up little gear; this was a bonus in her favor.

As great as it was, there were certainly some negatives. Creeps were ever present. Sending rude, terrible, and even thirsty things to her social media inboxes to either become her Mommy/Daddy or just be cruel.

Those were thankfully in the minority of comments she received. She did her best to pay those sorts of things no mind, though it could be hard.

Amidst those comments, it was a month into her newfound career that a certain message she received on Amazogram grabbed her attention. Oddly enough it was from someone with a seemingly vanilla profile. A single woman, without a little. Her name, Tulip.

Unlike other comments which felt copy pasted or lacking in effort, this one cut through the noise. Tulip confessed a lack of being in the community but saw an interview Lenna had done about her life and was touched. She thought Lenna was brave to live so unashamedly and to be herself. Tulip was inspired.

Lenna felt butterflies in her stomach reading the beautiful message. Of course, she replied with hearty thanks and other small talk.

Their correspondence never died down. Daily they would message each other. With funny things they’d seen, life updates, their thoughts on certain subjects. Then the two moved to video calls.

She’d never thought that she’d find a Mommy or Daddy type, nor did she really ever go out of her way to search. The comments she’d received since starting her page had long since disillusioned her. With her interests and kink, she’d also doubted in her ability to find a ‘normal’ partner.

But she’d be lying if she claimed that she’d not begun falling for Tulip.

The relationship between them seemed to evolve slowly. They were flirting, there would be no other way to categorize what their interactions had become. However, they didn’t take the final plunge. Perhaps scared of losing what they had.

Roughly a month and a half into their communication, several weeks before Christmas, Tulip casually mentioned her lack of plans for the holiday. She’d be alone this year.

Without hesitation or thought, Lenna offered to visit.

Tulip paused. Lenna paused. A lump in her throat at her impulsive request.

Tulip declined.

Before Lenna could become filled with sorrow, she clarified her apartment was much too small. She would, however, be interested in visiting Lenna if she didn’t mind.

So, it was agreed that Tulip would fly out to Elmsbury for the holiday weekend.

In fact, that was the ‘plan’ that Lenna had mentioned on stream. The reason she had to get ready. Tulip would be at her door soon.

She’d already plodded her way to the kitchen and begun the process of making breakfast. Something quick and easy, a breakfast sandwich she’d meal prepped earlier in the week.

While waiting for it to heat up she squishes around the kitchen, doing little touch ups of the place. Despite it being already so clean from the previous day’s massive cleanse.

Satisfied she seats herself at the table with her breakfast. She only manages to get halfway through the meal due to the nervousness of seeing her friend for the first time in person.

After tossing the leftovers into the trash she runs back up to her nursery. Stepping through the doorway, she’s instantly hit by the powerful scent of baby powder. Bringing a smile to her face and helping to settle the anxiousness in her heart.

That helped… You know what else helps? A nice hot shower!

With that plan in mind the girl strips her nightshirt off, depositing it into a clothes bin containing another outfit or two. But not before removing the clipped pacifier and placing it aside for later cleaning.

As she reaches for the tapes on her diaper, she stops. Feeling an urge in her bladder.

Peeing the shower isn’t very nice, and I don’t wanna use the potty right now either…

Squatting slightly, the Amazon takes the only logical course of action. Soaking her enlarged pampers further. When finished she stands upright once again, running a hand over the warm and even saggier padding.

Heh, no leaks, these are the bomb. Maybe they’re looking for a sponsor…

Ripping the tapes off her choice in underwear, the garment plops to the nursery floor. Rolling it up she tosses it into an upsized diaper genie specially made to trap odors.

Naked and cold she runs across the hall, to the closer second bathroom. The other being in the master bedroom.

She turns the shower on, allowing it to heat up before diving in. Her attention is caught by the mirror, she poses in a silly manner. Lenna watches as the Amazon of average height with smaller than average breasts (due to a lack of lactation hormones) and reddish-brown hair gently places the tip of her thumb in her mouth with a smile.

A perfectly coordinated and practiced maneuver, likely from her streams. Certainly cute.

Shaking off the silliness, she jumps into the shower. Enjoying the heat of the falling water. She runs through her shower routine slowly to savor the experience.

Once done, she towels off. Placing it back on the hook for use in her next shower. Then she sprints back to the nursery where she stands before her closet, conflicted.

God what do I wear? Tulip isn’t really into this… Right? But she’d want me to be myself. Probably… Aughhhhh why is this so hard!? Why am I overthinking this!? Fuck it, maybe we’ll do a little grownup, a little childish.

Rummaging through the closet Lenna pulls out a red dress which she immediately throws on. Moving over to her dresser she grabs long Christmas socks which also immediately go on her feet and stretch up to her mid-thigh. Finally, she gets to her changing table. Opening one of the bottom drawers she pulls out a disposable pair of pink training pants which she immediately shimmies up her legs.

Sprinting back to the bathroom, Lenna checks herself out. The dress hangs loosely off her shoulders going down to her knees. A mix of sexy and cute while not being tight enough to show her choice in underwear.

She flashes a thumbs up to herself. Satisfied by the look.

With the outfit situation resolved she brushes her teeth, fixes her hair up, and applies a bit of makeup. Leaving herself ready and set for Tulip’s arrival.

From the bathroom she jumps slightly at the sound of her phone’s ding in the nursery. Running back into the room for the third time she grabs the device, opening the text sent her way.

Tulip: Just landed and sent a request for a driver! Can’t wait to see you! There in about an hour!

Excitement and nervousness alike buzz around the girl’s insides. According to the time, Tulip should arrive about 12:30.

Oh god this is actually, really happening, she’s here! What else should I do? Oh goddddd…

The girl grabs one of the stuffed animals sitting in the crib, a bear. Crushing it in her tight embrace, she paces the nursery floor, padded panties crinkling with every step.

The holiday is only just getting started…

Here we have the Part I (of the two part) Christmas Extra. I probably could've released the entire thing later, but I wanted to get something out before the actual holiday. And like [[Witch]] says, it's practically here.

I hope to have Part II out the week before New Years.

Thanks everyone for your congratulations over my job offer. It means a lot.

I'm glad that everyone seemed to enjoy the last chapter as well. I enjoy seeing all your conspiracy thoughts and opinions over what is happening so please keep it up.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all you wonderful readers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Christmas Extra Part I (12/23/21)
  • ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 25 (09/05/22)