LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going about my day I saw this

9 hours ago, Babyboyd said:

FBA6E7CC-F015-4274-81D7-7DFF986013D3.png

An homage to a wimpy kid in the great white North 

Spells like a guy who unfriended me on Facebook for ragging on him about his poor spelling and English grammar.

7 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Spells like a guy who unfriended me on Facebook for ragging on him about his poor spelling and English grammar.

4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

LOL, that's the name of the band in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books.

I hope it's the name of a band in  Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  I have to agree with BabyJune that if it's not, the guy has to be dumber than a bag of rocks!

• Haha 1

As a side note ... I’ve seen him around he likes to “LARP” alone in the driveway his outfit is really not all that bad  actually sooo  wouldn’t surprise me if he enjoys the books ..,,..  ??‍♂️  Not gonna lie I’d like a van like that too because honestly my diper is loded often ....

• Haha 1
On 5/21/2021 at 1:36 PM, rusty pins said:

I hope it's the name of a band in  Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  I have to agree with BabyJune that if it's not, the guy has to be dumber than a bag of rocks!

Thats an insult to rocks and the bags they live in!! ?

• Haha 1

I actually knew someone whose last name was "Whimpy."    In my younger days, I'd have made "I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" jokes.    When we were referring to their offspring as "The Whimpy Kids" someone said that wasn't a nice thing to call them.