LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is the longest I have ever been 24/7

Hello to everyone on here. I have been a lurker for a while. I just come on and see what's new but have not made any post before. I had been fighting with a desire to be diapered 24/7 for a long time and finally have gotten my self in to a situation were it's possible to make it happen. about 9 months ago I made the decision to take the deep dive and go 100% diaper dependent. and for the most of it I have been doing pretty good on that goal. I have had a few moments were I question my decision but they pass and I'm still diapered. I have made it a habit that when I change my diaper I always put another one on, no matter what the situation might be. I'm still working on the going in the diaper all the time part. for pee I always go pee in the diaper. but when it comes to poo I can sometimes find a toilet for that when the situation is undesirable. like at work sometimes. though I do have the actual accident at work that makes me think I may be loosing some control in that area. I have not noticed any control losses in my bladder on the other hand as I have not been actively trying to diaper train myself though that is something that I want to do some time soon, I just need to do it.  

as for my diapers, my diaper of choice is the Mega max and 2LX booster pads I wear one pad for daytime use and two pads for night time use. I find that this helps with capacity as I have not diaper trained my self and tend to still flood the diaper. as for clothing I wear paints that are one size larger then I normally wear and that covers it. I wear a XL shirt that hangs over the top on the pants and keeps peekage form being a thing. though I find myself puling my shirt down a lot. 

wearing all the time has not been as big of a change in my life as I thought it would be. my wife already knows about my need to wear diapers. (she thinks it's for a medical reason and that only half true.) my family mostly knows and my boss at work knows but everyone else is none the wiser. and no one seems to notice to. it actually surprises me how oblivious the average community is to people wearing diapers. no one seems to notice or care. but that not a bad thing to be honest. 

I'm now going on 9 months which will be the longest time I've worn diapers and used them since I was a real baby. I plan on keeping this up indefinitely, baring any world ending catastrophes but then that what cloth diapers are for right?

• Like 3
  • Babyhawkeye changed the title to This is the longest I have ever been 24/7

Congrats, @Babyhawkeye - 9 months is quite the run, you are obviously dedicated to this. I've been 24/7 for about two years, but you are out ahead of me in terms of "coming out" to anyone - for me, only my wife knows. I agree with your statement that it's mostly about taking one diaper off and putting another diaper on - it's almost similar to the credo of recovering addicts, that "I don't have to be sober forever, I just have to be sober today." For us, it's "I don't have to wear diapers forever, I just have to wear diapers today." Although I do hope to wear diapers forever. 

Your clothing strategy is similar to mine - I one-upped my pants size once I realized that I only really wanted to wear plastic-backed, ABDL diapers, rather than slim drugstore brands, and that is the principal wardrobe adaptation I have had to make so far. Nobody seems to pay much attention to the equatorial area of middle-aged men, so, as far as I know, my baby's underwear is off the radar to everyone around me. I would like to eventually "normalize" my diaper wearing like you have, and open up about it to select people, but so far, I'm finding it hard to summon the courage to do that. Part of it is also the fact that I'm not eager to lie to them, even in a small way, and if I say that I'm wearing them because of a medical condition, I would be misleading them. But I'm not going to say that I wear them because I'm trying to recreate my childhood on my terms, or something like that! Although, after two years, I suppose it isn't entirely misleading to say that I need to wear them. I could go without them, but it wouldn't be comfortable, and I'd have to know I had ready access to a washroom. One thing I have been doing is wearing diapers to medical appointments and such. So far they haven't come up, but, I have resolved that I will own them if I do. I have an MRI in about a month that will involve wandering around the bowels of a hospital in a gown for about 90 minutes, and I am going to wear a diaper for that, probably a white Megamax. 

I noted that you talked about feeling compelled to tug down the back of your t-shirt a lot, and I was exactly the same way. I tend to wear size large diapers in everything except the Megamax, where I can fit comfortably in a medium. I'm in a Rearz Lil' Monster size large now, and the waistband of the diaper comes well up my back at the rear. So, for me, buying diaper-shirt onesies has been revolutionary. I bought a bunch of them in black and now I can, for example, help a buddy fix a car, stooped over or squatting on the ground, with no worries that my diaper is playing peek-a-boo behind me. Rearz is doing a one-day sale tomorrow, by the way, and they have great onesies. I'm not sure if they'll be on sale, but last time, they were. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thanks for the tip. I have not thought to much about onesies as they are hard to get my wife to except that part of it. think she would find that a little weird. I had thought about that fact that they would give me some more concealment. another thing that I tend to steer away from because of the story I have to maintain with my wife is buying plane white diapers. I can get away with colored diapers sometimes by saying that they are a better quality of diaper. but she gets weirded out by the baby prints when she sees them so I don't get them vary often. and congrats on two years of diaper wearing. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Babyhawkeye said:

I can get away with colored diapers sometimes by saying that they are a better quality of diaper. but she gets weirded out by the baby prints when she sees them so I don't get them vary often. and congrats on two years of diaper wearing. 

This was a gradual evolution for me as well. Once I "came out" to her about wearing them, I was very cautious about prints at first, and I would go a few days wearing white ones, and then I'd toss a printed diaper in here and there, sometimes excusing them by saying that they were on sale. I determined after a while that she doesn't seem to care what is printed on my diaper - that's deckchairs on the Titanic to her, if the Titanic is the necessity of the diaper itself. Only the really decorated ones make me self-conscious now - things like Rearz Princess Pink, which I had samples of from a sale years ago. I almost bought some Rearz Lil' Bella's this week, but their rainbow and pink winged-ponies theme struck me as a bit much. One thing I'm more self-conscious about is wearing cloth diapers in front of her. I'm always aware of their bulk, and for some reason, the printed plastic pants seem more "babyish" to me than a cutely-printed disposable. I also worry about if I carry a tinge of "untended toddler" about me when I wear them, because cloth diapers don't suppress odor development as well as disposables do. So, I don't wear them very often. 

I'd say that the onesies were integrated into my wardrobe without her even noticing them - they're black t-shirts, basically, and nothing about them appears infantile, other than the snaps at the bottom. 

• Like 1
On 5/13/2021 at 3:42 PM, Babyhawkeye said:

thanks for the tip. I have not thought to much about onesies as they are hard to get my wife to except that part of it. think she would find that a little weird. I had thought about that fact that they would give me some more concealment. another thing that I tend to steer away from because of the story I have to maintain with my wife is buying plane white diapers. I can get away with colored diapers sometimes by saying that they are a better quality of diaper. but she gets weirded out by the baby prints when she sees them so I don't get them vary often. and congrats on two years of diaper wearing. 

I always wear a plain coloured onesie when out in public especially at work, as I do IT work so I always bending and stretching and the onesie keeps my diaper inplace and prevents my shirt from riding up.  Plumbers should wear them to prevent plumbers crack :) 

Tykables use to have a polo shirt version now only the tee shirt type either way they look like regular shirts, Im IC and have no issues wearing a onesie as I treat them as essential items to help manage my need to wear a diaper 24/7 and it removes a lot of stress when Im under a desk working on a network hookup and the employee is standing watching me work had a few diaper exposures before I switched to onesies. 

I have one of the Tykables polo shirt onesies in black, and indeed it does hold the diaper in place and prevents it from sagging as well as looking like a normal golf or polo shirt with a collar.  I have no idea why they stopped selling them. 

Let me add my congratulations @Babyhawkeye on 9 months continuously diapered.  That takes some commitment although I daresay you are over the early hurdles already of getting used to your new normal and learning how to get stuff done diapered.

On 5/14/2021 at 4:17 AM, Babyhawkeye said:

I have not diaper trained my self and tend to still flood the diaper.

If my experience has any value to it, that's a good habit to break.  I made a point of emptying whatever was in my bladder any time I thought about it.  After a while, this became much easier, semi-automatic and you can do it without pausing whatever other tasks you may be carrying out.  The pay off for me here is that using diapers in this way, leaks became MUCH rarer.  Diaper performance for me became much more predictable when flood events stopped occurring and most days I will get through just with a BetterDry at night and an Abena L4 + Booster during the day.  The downside is that I can't remember what a full bladder feels like because I haven't experienced one in years.

My climate is mostly too warm for onesies so I use black women's "shape-wear" pants that do a good job of disguising my plastic pants and keeping things visually low-key.

May you remain diapered for as long as you choose to be...

• Like 1
On 5/14/2021 at 12:58 PM, Little Sherri said:

This was a gradual evolution for me as well. Once I "came out" to her about wearing them, I was very cautious about prints at first, and I would go a few days wearing white ones, and then I'd toss a printed diaper in here and there, sometimes excusing them by saying that they were on sale. I determined after a while that she doesn't seem to care what is printed on my diaper - that's deckchairs on the Titanic to her, if the Titanic is the necessity of the diaper itself. Only the really decorated ones make me self-conscious now - things like Rearz Princess Pink, which I had samples of from a sale years ago. I almost bought some Rearz Lil' Bella's this week, but their rainbow and pink winged-ponies theme struck me as a bit much. One thing I'm more self-conscious about is wearing cloth diapers in front of her. I'm always aware of their bulk, and for some reason, the printed plastic pants seem more "babyish" to me than a cutely-printed disposable. I also worry about if I carry a tinge of "untended toddler" about me when I wear them, because cloth diapers don't suppress odor development as well as disposables do. So, I don't wear them very often. 

I'd say that the onesies were integrated into my wardrobe without her even noticing them - they're black t-shirts, basically, and nothing about them appears infantile, other than the snaps at the bottom. 

I wear a blue sleeveless onesie as an undershirt in situations where I'm going to be active or not have a tucked in shirt. The megamax doesn't make much crinkle and is already pretty quiet without the pressure of the onesie around it. I brought a heavily padded friend with me to the gym and he didn't think I was padded until he was following behind me up the stairs and heard me crinkle while I walked up

• 3 months later...

So, I thought I would just revive my old thread and give you guys an update. I've now been 24/7 for a little over a year now. I never thought I would make it this far. I still have not achieved unpotty training though. I have days where I do better than others. I have though started having more and more #2 accidents though. like the other day we were at a local theme park, and we took the cave tour they have which was fun but right about the last little bit of the tour I started feeling the urge to go like I do. I held back not wanting to go and stink up the cave in front of my fellow cave explores. By the time I got out of the cave I was walking out of the cave area, and it just happened. my body released into my diaper without me being able to stop it. all I know is that I was glad I was wearing the diaper because it would have been a real mess. I was not really mad at myself for doing it as I have been actively training myself to go in the diaper and not the toilet. 

As for peeing I still find myself peeing in large amounts and catching myself holding it, I never use the toilet for pee. sometimes I have bouts of shy bladder and it's annoying. I need to sit myself down and really go through and start the process of bladder training myself. I've noticed that training my bowels to go in the diaper has been a lot easier and seem to be kicking in a lot faster than the bladder. 

Anyway, guys here is to one more year in diapers. Wish me luck as I try to kick 30+ years of potty training out the window. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Babyhawkeye said:

So, I thought I would just revive my old thread and give you guys an update. I've now been 24/7 for a little over a year now. I never thought I would make it this far. I still have not achieved unpotty training though. I have days where I do better than others. I have though started having more and more #2 accidents though. like the other day we were at a local theme park, and we took the cave tour they have which was fun but right about the last little bit of the tour I started feeling the urge to go like I do. I held back not wanting to go and stink up the cave in front of my fellow cave explores. By the time I got out of the cave I was walking out of the cave area, and it just happened. my body released into my diaper without me being able to stop it. all I know is that I was glad I was wearing the diaper because it would have been a real mess. I was not really mad at myself for doing it as I have been actively training myself to go in the diaper and not the toilet. 

As for peeing I still find myself peeing in large amounts and catching myself holding it, I never use the toilet for pee. sometimes I have bouts of shy bladder and it's annoying. I need to sit myself down and really go through and start the process of bladder training myself. I've noticed that training my bowels to go in the diaper has been a lot easier and seem to be kicking in a lot faster than the bladder. 

Anyway, guys here is to one more year in diapers. Wish me luck as I try to kick 30+ years of potty training out the window. 

@Babyhawkeye congratulations on your first year of diapers full time.

may the diaper be with you!

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Babyhawkeye said:

I'm a hug Star Wars fan, so the pun is in good hands. these are the diaper you're looking for. 

Me too. I love Star wars buddy!?❤️ May our diapers be with us!!!!!??❤️

• Like 1

Congratulations @Babyhawkeye on your first full year of being diapered.  I think that makes you as mad as some of us.

About 2.5 years in to 24/7 and I still have rusty-but-usable daytime control: limited by range and urgency but I can go without a nappy for a while if I need to.  I just don't like it much.

Night time is a different story: I've become an inveterate bed wetter.  I suspect one or "incidents" may have actually happened around the one year mark. 

I used to post about these events on my blog as examples of bedwetting before immediately revising this conclusion in my head to be a circumstantial co-incidence along with poor memory.

It took me quite a while to truly accept and understand that what I thought MIGHT have been bed wetting actually was...  I suspect I wet the bed most nights now.

• Like 1