LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can't upload a photo of not even 1kb

I didn't realize the DD servers were still running on Windows 1.0 because I can't even upload a photo to send as for request to a another member of more then 1kb. Hard drives from the 1960s were larger in size then this. DD, are you seriously struggling for hard drive space? Heres the screenshot but it cant be no more then 750 bytes.

Screenshot_20210430-161824.jpg

Now I can only upload photos that 29 bytes. I can't even compress a photo that small.

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

You used you the free membership allowance of uploads. I upped your limit.

limit.JPG

Huh? Question, how much does it cost for the not so free membership? My problem was probly that I was going off of how much space my messages ha left.

Sorry to bother you DD, I was not aware that I had picture hard drive space limits.

• Like 2

You can upgrade your account if you wish here: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/subscriptions/

We limit storage space to free users to prevent us from being used as an image hosting site. Our database is already huge with 1.7 million posts, 49,000 members and 25,000 photos. But when a regular like you hits the paywall I usually go ahead and upgrade your storage so paying is totally voluntary to help support the site.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 6/1/2021 at 5:29 PM, dmavn said:

WOW, have we really grown that much in the last 20 years? Feels like just yesterday...

@dmavn

Yep - and a LOT can happen in 20 years - This is the best site around! ;)

My only regret is, that I waited until 2019 to join, but I am 24/7 as of 2020 :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added proper punctuation

I have  said for years "DD is the DPF of the 21st century"

The only quarrel I have is that they do not do as much as they could. I once suggested that a list be made of the resorts that cater to ABDL in the same way that Rainbow Resort caters to LG's and Gay. That is at Nebo Mountain in PA I suggested for DD to host a nation or worldwide list of such for ABL's. I was told to take it to Fetlife. Not a god play for the #1 ABDL site with over 20,000 members. Fetlife is mostly BDSM. Why let them outdo us at our own specialty? Hence, it is here that you have the world's best "How to" lessons for being a traditional retro LG ans well as the definative publication on rubber panties ANYWHERE. It is here that you can get the most and best LG goodies and LG playroom and a mini-website in the orm oa a "dollhouse". Also the BabyDoll Very Little Girl cleaning, care and grooming items: More than DPF or any other ABDL site could ever boast of having. And that is just my end of things