LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ironically Almost Peed Myself At Work

I was cleaning the women’s bathroom when I got the urge to pee. It hit fast and it hit hard. I was in the middle of cleaning the toilet when the urge hit. Once I finished wiping it down, I took my chemical-soaked gloves off and darted to the janitor room to grab a couple more for when I finished peeing (I was still cleaning the bathroom). It took one minute from the time I got the urge to the time I got in front of the commode. I almost thought I was going to lose the battle while I was getting the gloves, which I shoved into a pocket while walking out of the janitorial room. I got back into the ladies room and went into the stall to pee. The urge had calmed down a lot by now, but when I got my member pulled out, the tip of it was a tad wet. Only one or two drops escaped. Barely enough to notice the wet spots against my crotch once my pants were back up. I did a check of my actual pants to see if more had gotten out than I realized, but all was clear.

There’s just something about being here that makes me need to potty often. On a normal day, I’ll pee when I wake up. Then it’ll be a few hours before I gotta go again. Then a couple more hours after that. After the incident today, I ended up needing to pee again less than an hour later. I also tend to get the urge to drop a poo, but I always wait until I’m home. It’s also not very surprising that the urge hits when I’m here, given I’m usually not been up long enough to work it out before coming here. What is surprising about it is that it usually hits very soon after arriving and I get the same feeling in my guts each time. Oh well. Other than diaper up, what can ya do? Speaking of, I’m going to do just that one day. Gotta make sure my work pants are loose enough to hide it.

• Like 1
  • LonesomeLamp changed the title to Ironically Almost Peed Myself At Work
22 minutes ago, LonesomeLamp said:

Heh, at the rate my body is going, I might need to be straight up padded.

Well there's nothing wrong with wearing diapies!??????♥️? They always keep a baby dry and they're super comfortable!???❤️??

I grabbed the new gloves first because I hadn’t reached peak desperation yet. I went and got them so that when I did finish, I’d be ready to continue. As for carrying extras, I probably should, honestly. I didn’t because the bathrooms and janitorial room are right next to each other.

• Like 1

As a life long diaper wearer by choice and extensive diaper training, whenever I get within earshot of running water I find myself wetting my diaper. As a custodian of 30 plus years, I wet my diaper every time I filled a mop bucket of flushed a toilet or urinal.

• Like 1

I’m usually not effected by running water, even did I already need to go. If I were to drink something while needing to go, that'll get me really needing to go. I think it’s the anticipation that’s been getting me lately, like that time at my sisters new house that I posted about. I was doing my own thing, standing in their shed, and ended up getting really desperate in a matter of a single minute. Then through the course of that night while I was trying to fall asleep. Yesterday while cleaning the toilet, I was like “just a couple really fast things to do and I’ll be ready.” A couple really fast things remained a couple really fast things, but I almost didn’t get ready in time.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Dubious said:

Why not pee first, then grab the new gloves?

Why not carry extra gloves at all times?

My thoughts exactly!  You're cleaning a woman's restroom already, why not just pull it out and pee in a toilet, even if you have to pull your gloves off first?

Probably just a mental thing.  You were right there, by a toilet,  so your mind thought that you'd be relieving yourself right away. 

Kinda like a long car ride and you're almost home.  You know that you need to pee, but you don't stop because you are so close to home.  The urge isn't too bad until you pull into the driveway.  Then your mind says we're home, we can pee, but you still have to unlock the door and make it into the house and you can barely make it to the bathroom. 

I’ve had that nearly happen with chatty guests. When it’s face to face, it’s easier when they see I’m kinda doing the pee-pee dance, but on the phone...well, there have been a few near misses. I find I have more trouble with the other end. I think I have IBS-D because most nights, at least on the first half of the shift, I’m running to the restroom anywhere from 20 minutes to 45 minutes. The part where I question my self diagnosis is when I’m on my nights off at home. I barely go at all. ?‍♂️