LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Socks

Been wearing disposable pull-ups during the day rather than my washable pants. I need to wash a round of whites, but it's just a pile of socks. Such a small load seems wasteful, but I'm running out of em!

• Like 1

I don't have much white clothes, so when I wash it, I throw in some towels or other whiteish stuff.
White is usually just for reserve, for when I forget to wash the stuff I wear daily.
Laundry basket is full and should have washed yesterday, then I delayed it to today, and its till full.
Maybe tomorrow...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have washed whites with colors for40 years, the only time you need to be careful is when you wash a new shirt that a bright color that may bleed new dye in with your white socks, red is the worst but after its washed and dried it usually is pretty safe to wash with white stuff.

You are wasting water detergent and putting more wear on your washing machine, washing separate loads it cost you less o wash cloths.

My sleeper  is the only thing I was alone because  the material looks shitty with all those tiny lint balls stuck to it.

I was everything in cold water also, and I use a bit of dawn dish soap to generate some suds, dish soap also helps remove grease by dissolving it

I rarely wear white or nice  dress shirts, I do have one or two of them just in case I need to wear one, white dress shirts get washed alone just so I don't mess them up.

Can't forget my long johns, I live in them year round, they go in with socks wash cloths hand towels, and what ever happens to wind up in the wash room.

Don't waste your money, pick a good detergent like ALL and if you want more suds add a tiny bit of Dawn dish soap to your loads.

Then dry everything together on the automatic setting, as long as the loads are not choking the  dryer you will dry in less time, costing you less money.

I know this stuff because I am cheap, I like to get the most out of my money, so I can waste it on the things I love.

• Like 1

Mikey- I assume you did your laundry already, so this is for the "next time". ;)

You can pull your sheets, and add any white towels from the bathrooms & kitchen. That may help fill up a load.