LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So far the writer's style leads me to believe 

this writer style is really unique I don't think we're going to see and normal ending to this type of story regression it's probably not going to be part of it I could be wrong but we'll see I think we're going to see a very happy ending somewhere in Middle Ground territory

8 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Glad everything went well but feel like something is still waiting to happen. Great chapter though.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?

8 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Have we seen the last of Charlie’s mom?  I feel like she’d turn the couple in and sue for custody of Liv.

We haven't seen the last of her. That I can promise. But I can't say any more ?

5 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

So far the writer's style leads me to believe 

this writer style is really unique I don't think we're going to see and normal ending to this type of story regression it's probably not going to be part of it I could be wrong but we'll see I think we're going to see a very happy ending somewhere in Middle Ground territory

Or I could be secretly super duper mean and regress EVERYONE!!! MWHAHAHAHA! ?

But thank you for saying it's unique, that made me smile. ?

6 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Or I could be secretly super duper mean and regress EVERYONE!!! MWHAHAHAHA! ?

I knew you had a soul like myself. It brings a tear to my eye. 

Chapter 39: Stellina

The rest of the week flew by, and before we knew it, it was Sunday.

We were getting ready for our date tonight.

I had already called Luigi and asked for the specific discreet table and he said it would be okay, he’d make sure we had a magical evening and no one would bother us. So with table booked, Charlie’s gift ready for tomorrow, and me all dressed up in my most beautiful dress, I walked into the living room where Charlie was waiting for me.

“Oh Liv, you look gorgeous!” she said, getting flustered.

I had picked out a simple black dress that was sleek and sexy, my ashen hair curled and flowed down my shoulders, and I had some heels on that I hoped would make me feel a bit less short compared to my stupidly tall girlfriend. Not like that would help me when we were sat down.

Charlie stood there, smiling at me with equal parts amazement and lust. She herself was wearing a white dress, but it looked nowhere near as amazing as the dress I was going to give her tomorrow. It still accentuated her curves and features, and she looked absolutely gorgeous, but I couldn’t wait until she tried my creation on tomorrow. Her red hair was pinned back into a bun with a large hair pin that was decorated with crystals. She was absolutely stunning and if it wasn’t for the fact we were going to be late if we didn’t get going soon, I would have pounced on her and kissed her.

“You... wow.” Were all the words I could muster. Well... except for ‘pretty girl’ and ‘fuck me, please’, but I figured they weren’t appropriate and may have led to us missing our reservation...

“Perfect. That was the reaction I was looking for. Ready to go now babe?”

I nodded and we left the house, locking up and getting into her car. Sure I’d have to deal with a car seat, but we were on our way to our first date, and nothing could bring me down now.

-------------------------------------------------

We got to the restaurant on time, and Eliana greeted us at the entrance.

“Hey Liv! Hey Charlie! Good to see you again, my Dad told me you’d be stopping by, and for you to get the private treatment. Come this way.”

We followed her as she walked towards the table we were at last time. I noticed a few Amazons staring at us as we walked past, most notably staring at me. I ignored them and looked forward.

When we got to the table, thankfully, there was a booster seat for me across the table from Charlie’s seat.

“Have a seat ladies, I’ll leave the menu with you. And don’t worry, tonight is all about you two. Dad and me will leave you to it, we are sorry about the other night, we didn’t realise until later that we had barged in on a night out for you both, so this time I’ll just be your waitress and we can catch up another time. So enjoy your evening and call me over when you’re ready to order.”

“Thanks Eliana, we appreciate it.” I said to her.

She smiled and walked off, leaving Charlie and I with our menus. We sat there for a couple of minutes in silence, just looking at the menus.

I spoke up first.

“Well this is... weird.”

“Thank god you said it, I didn’t know if I should or not.”

“It’s just because this is our first date out, like proper date.”

“I know. But hey, let’s have a couple of drinks, eat some good food, chat a bit, and enjoy ourselves. We’ve been wanting this for so long, let’s not let a bit of nervousness ruin it.”

“So what are you having?” I asked.

“Hmm... Your Spaghetti Bolognese looked so good; I thought I’d try that.”

“Even with it looking like mush?”

“Yeah, even that looked and smelled delicious.”

“Well I’m going to get the same then, this time not so... mushy.”

We laughed and she reached out her hand, which I grabbed and squeezed.

I couldn’t stop looking at her face, and thinking about just how lucky I was to have a girlfriend like Charlie. She looked a bit nervous, but I figured it was just to do with this being our first proper date out, as I was feeling the same.

“Eliana?” Charlie called out.

Ellie shuffled over as soon as she had finished giving another customer their meals.

“What can I get you two?” she asked with a smile.

“We’ll both have the Spaghetti Bolognese please, one little sized but not mushed please.”

“Don’t worry, we have no intention of doing that to Liv’s meal. So two Bolognese, what can I get you to drink?”

“I’ll have a glass of...” Charlie hesitated a second, “I’ll have a glass of champagne thank you, and one for Liv. Can we also get a couple of ciders, one in a little sized glass?”

“Of course Charlie, I’ll get those right away. You two deserve a special night, so the champagne is on the house.”

“Oh thank you!”

Ellie walked off towards the bar.

“I guess we should celebrate, I’ve not had a drink in a long time!” I said.

“We should. We’ve been through 6 months of home dates and then a couple of weeks of madness. Tonight, we relax, enjoy each other’s company, and celebrate.”

Ellie returned with two glasses of champagne and two pints of cider.

“Can I get you anything else?”

“No, I think that’s it, thanks.” Charlie replied.

Ellie smiled, walking off to serve other customers.

We picked up our glasses and clinked them.

“Cheers.” We said in unison.

We chatted for a good while, waiting for our food to arrive. I kept looking at Charlie’s face, thinking about how much I wanted to kiss it right now, but I was a bit stuck in the booster seat so it would have to wait. 

Luigi came out from the kitchen and spotted us sat here.

“Ladies! How are you? Are you having a good time?”

“We are, thank you!” I said.

“Good good! Your food won’t be much longer, you can’t rush perfection!”

“No you can’t, but my tummy would say otherwise!” I laughed, just at the same moment my tummy rumbled.

“Oh Stellina, you’ve not changed. Still always a big appetite. Especially for a little.”

I blushed.

“And may I just say, you both look beautiful! Charlie, you look radiant! Stellina, you look spectacular!”

“Thank you Luigi.” Charlie said, blushing slightly.

“Oh Luigi, ever the charmer.”

He laughed and nodded.

“Well I better get back there, otherwise my Son may ruin your meal. Have a wonderful time ladies!”

And with that, he walked back into the kitchen.

Just as we started to relax, someone crept up from the side wall of the booth we were in.

“I thought I recognised your voice!”

We spun around to see someone we never thought we’d see here.

It was Madison, Charlie’s ex.

“I heard the name Charlie, then I heard you speak and I just knew it was you! What the hell are you doing here?” Madison asked with venom in her voice.

“I could say the same thing about you. We were about to have a meal.” Charlie spoke up.

I was frozen still, wanting to stay as quiet as possible so I didn’t draw attention to myself.

“Ooooh well good for you. A little Mummy/daughter date?”

“Something like that. Now if you’ll excuse us, we’d like some privacy, thank you.”

“Privacy? Why? Does your baby need changies?”

“We’d just like a nice, quiet meal, and not be bothered by annoying bitches.”

That knocked Madison back a bit. She quickly recovered and looked directly at me.

“She doesn’t even look like a baby, if anything, she looks like a grown up little.”

“How I dress her up doesn’t concern you. Now please... fuck off.”

“You turned into such a bitch, you know that? We used to be so close. We could have had a little like her. But you decided to be all high and mighty.”

“Yes well you were always one. Now please, leave.”

“If I didn’t know better... wait... yeah! You two are on a date aren’t you? OH MY GOD, are you dating a little? I see the champagne glasses!”

“MADISON FUCK OFF!” Charlie yelled.

“Okay okay, you pervy little fuck. Dating littles is fucked up. You should be ashamed of yourself. They’re nothing but babies.”

“Madison, if you don’t leave you’ll be leaving here in an ambulance.”

I had never seen Charlie so angry before. I had a feeling she wasn’t just saying all this as an empty threat.

“Fine. Enjoy your weird little date. Fucking creeps.” And with that, Madison stormed off out of the restaurant.

Charlie rested her head in her hands and closed her eyes.

I reached my hand over as far as I could and touched her arm.

“You okay Charlie?”

She took a deep breath, then lifted her head out of her hands, grabbed my hand and smiled.

“Yes sweetheart. I’m okay. She just gets under my skin, y’know?”

“Well don’t worry, she’s gone. She can’t hurt us.”

Ellie rushed over to check if we were okay.

“What happened?”

“That was an old flame of mine.” Charlie told her.

“Well she certainly isn’t allowed in anymore, so please, enjoy the rest of your evening. If she tries anything we’ll stop her. Your meals should be just about ready, I’ll go check.”

“Thanks Ellie.” I said.

Two minutes later, Ellie walked over with our meals and placed them in front of us.

“Here you go ladies, enjoy your meal. I put black pepper on yours Liv, would you like some Charlie?”

“Yes please.”

She quickly sprinkled some freshly ground black pepper on Charlie’s food, then nodded and left.

We dug in, trying to forget about Madison and everything. We could still salvage this evening. I wouldn’t let her ruin it. This was special.

“Oh my god, this is so good. This is even better than what I had last time!”

“Told you!” I said, smiling.

We enjoyed the rest of our food in peace. Ellie was true to her word, we had no other interruptions or disruptions and we got to have a lovely meal.

We spent another few minutes talking after our meal before Ellie came over to take our plates.

“Can I get either of you dessert? Or anything else?”

“No thanks, I think we’re both full, right Liv?”

I nodded and smiled.

It was at that moment, that we heard the door get kicked open and in rushed 2 police officers, followed by what looked like an LSS agent.

“You two! Stop where you are, don’t move!” one of the police officers yelled, obviously looking at Charlie and I. He held a taser in his hands, pointing it in our direction.

The creepy looking LSS agent walked up next to the officer and smiled.

“We got a tip that someone was in a relationship with an adopted little, so we need to take you in for questioning. I would advise you not to resist. Don’t worry, your little will be taken into LSS custody until it is all settled.”

I panicked and froze still.

Thankfully, Charlie didn’t.

Her Mama Bear came out and she shot out of her seat, kicking a nearby chair into the police officer with the taser, knocking him over. She quickly stood up, blocking their path to me.

She turned to me and yelled.

“LIV! RUN! NOW!”

My body unfroze as I dashed out of the booster seat and out of the booth. I looked at Charlie, who was being grabbed and handcuffed by the second police officer. She nodded with tears in her eyes and I ran for the kitchen.

‘I love you Charlie! I won’t let anything happen to you!’ I thought as I ran through the kitchen, trying to find the exit whilst dodging kitchen staff.

At the other end of the kitchen I saw Luigi, who was holding the back door open and was signalling me to run for it.

So I did.

I ran for Luigi, yelling thank you to him as he closed the back door and pushed a few boxes in front of it.

As soon as the cold, brisk air hit my face, I stopped, making sense of my surroundings and just where I was. If I was quick, and very careful, I could run to the nearest safe place, which would be my apartment.

I could have stayed. We could have cleared it all up. Charlie and I weren’t doing anything illegal. I’m an adult legally, physically and mentally. But if I was placed in LSS custody... they had a bad reputation for littles put under their care. Littles would go missing into their adoption system, some littles would be regressed before they had a chance to plead their case... if I was taken, there was no promise Charlie would get me back, and even if she did, I may not be myself.

Just as I was planning my route home, thinking of all the side streets and safe zones, Madison appeared behind me.

“Oh little one, you shouldn’t be outside on your own. Come to Mummy!”

And for once, instead of my body freezing in fear, all the fury I had inside, all the rage, all the anger I had for this woman and what she had done and what was currently happening to Charlie... was converted into adrenaline. I wanted to rip this woman apart, but she was much taller and stronger than me, and even if I did anything, there are two police officers and an LSS agent who would be here in any second.

So I ran.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Next chapter Thursday... ?

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 7

What a chapter as to expected something had to go wrong at some point.

LSS must be just like the LPS in other stories not really safe for Littles that Charlie ordered Liv to run.

That she ran out of the kitchen was Stupid though Luigi should have hidden her somewhere in the kitchen.

I hope she escapes Madison because if she doesn't it won't end well for Liv, she probably will escape Madison or not be in Madison's hands for long or the book wouldn't have over 30 chapters to go.

Hey Princess how about a bet? If I get a 2 on my final verbal exam tomorrow there will be a new chapter tomorrow *gives big puppy eyes*.

• Like 1

I’ve been secretly dreading a moment like this to happen to Charlie and Liv at some point, and here we are. Nonetheless, I’m on the edge of my seat and can’t wait for the next chapter! ?

• Like 1

I'm glad I'm not in that dimension I would be so stupid I would play up the resistance  angle and imply that that entire city Is secretly under resistance control and if I am taken they will ignite.

15 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

I'm glad I'm not in that dimension I would be so stupid I would play up the resistance  angle and imply that that entire city Is secretly under resistance control and if I am taken they will ignite.

Can understand you, with me it's the fact that I just can't keep my mouth shut even if my life depended on it. I would end up hypnotized and in diapers with some crazy Amazon faster than I could count 5.

• Like 1

Oh no

i bet that LSS agent creep checked Charlie’s panties, probably even spanked her while she was bent over. I bet he even diapered her so she’ll get bad treatment in population in jail. 

I hope Liv runs far away

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

What a chapter as to expected something had to go wrong at some point.

LSS must be just like the LPS in other stories not really safe for Littles that Charlie ordered Liv to run.

That she ran out of the kitchen was Stupid though Luigi should have hidden her somewhere in the kitchen.

I hope she escapes Madison because if she doesn't it won't end well for Liv, she probably will escape Madison or not be in Madison's hands for long or the book wouldn't have over 30 chapters to go.

Hey Princess how about a bet? If I get a 2 on my final verbal exam tomorrow there will be a new chapter tomorrow *gives big puppy eyes*.

There wouldn't be anywhere in the kitchen to hide her that the police wouldn't find her.

You'll just have to see next chapter!

Hmm... IF you get that, AND this chapter gets 20 likes... I'll post a bonus chapter tomorrow. But only if both of those happen! ?

1 hour ago, JuiceBox said:

I’ve been secretly dreading a moment like this to happen to Charlie and Liv at some point, and here we are. Nonetheless, I’m on the edge of my seat and can’t wait for the next chapter! ?

I think everyone has been dreading this moment. And it's been a long time coming... ?

29 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

I think this is why a lot of littles end up being adopted. They always think they are too clever for Amazons.

13 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Can understand you, with me it's the fact that I just can't keep my mouth shut even if my life depended on it. I would end up hypnotized and in diapers with some crazy Amazon faster than I could count 5.

I don't think he'd get the opportunity.

11 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Oh no

i bet that LSS agent creep checked Charlie’s panties, probably even spanked her while she was bent over. I bet he even diapered her so she’ll get bad treatment in population in jail. 

I hope Liv runs far away

I don't think he'd get the opportunity. Charlie is tall for an Amazon and she knows how to handle herself.

I mean if he did, he better start running now...

10 minutes ago, the diaper mike said:

okay now this just got interesting  I'm not sure I like where it's going let's wait and see  I hope that it doesn't get too cruel or dark

You won't have to wait long for the next chapter ?

4 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Called the LSS!  But who had money on it being Madison who called them?

(Removes a hundred dollar bill from purse).

Unfortunately I bet on Charlie’s Mom

??

12 likes to go and a good exam for us to get an update tomorrow!

There should be repercussions of "false reports" because it was a friend having dinner with another friend, or a Mommy treating her little differently than another little (except there is no legal adoption papers.)

Without papers it wouldn't be having a relationship with an adopted little and then it would make Madison or Her Mom look like they were giving false information.

20 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Well there's that other shoe...

Great chapter. 

They are gonna raid Charlie's house and find all of Liv's baby gear huh? Well thats damning.

Even if they did there is no guarantee that the furniture is for Liv

5 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

There should be repercussions of "false reports" because it was a friend having dinner with another friend, or a Mommy treating her little differently than another little (except there is no legal adoption papers.)

Without papers it wouldn't be having a relationship with an adopted little and then it would make Madison or Her Mom look like they were giving false information.

Logically yes. But I don't get the feeling that LSS will play completely fair. Especially when it comes to upsetting the status quo.

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I don't think he'd get the opportunity. Charlie is tall for an Amazon and she knows how to handle herself.

I mean if he did, he better start running now...

I didn’t say it would be a wise decision ????

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Hmm... IF you get that, AND this chapter gets 20 likes... I'll post a bonus chapter tomorrow. But only if both of those happen! ?

Okay so until tomorrow  you all have the task to give 20 likes, there are only 10 missing, and I post my result at ca.15 o'clock plus minus depending on when I'm at home even make a picture proof.

Keep your fingers crossed I have my exam from 13:40 to 14:20 German time.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

That and I think I would break real quick because I kinda like that kinda stuff.

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Well there's that other shoe...

Great chapter. 

They are gonna raid Charlie's house and find all of Liv's baby gear huh? Well thats damning.

Thank you ? But even if they did raid it, Liv is not legally adopted. So they're safe. They just didn't want Liv in LSS custody.

55 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Yeah legally they're fine. Or at least they were until Charlie assaulted a police officer and Liv ran away from them... ?

47 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Logically yes. But I don't get the feeling that LSS will play completely fair. Especially when it comes to upsetting the status quo.

?

44 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Although unlikely I feel like a revolution could happen in this particular dimension.

That would be fun!

7 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Okay so until tomorrow  you all have the task to give 20 likes, there are only 10 missing, and I post my result at ca.15 o'clock plus minus depending on when I'm at home even make a picture proof.

Keep your fingers crossed I have my exam from 13:40 to 14:20 German time.

We don't need picture proof, don't worry. Just do your best and good luck! I was going to post a bonus chapter if people asked enough anyway ?

The likes are just to make you lot work for it.

6 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

That and I think I would break real quick because I kinda like that kinda stuff.

I think a lot of people here would either sabotage themselves or end up being adopted if we found ourselves in that universe...

1 minute ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I think a lot of people here would either sabotage themselves or end up being adopted if we found ourselves in that universe...

Yea if I actually found myself In that world I would probably just hold my hands up to the nicest Amazon around and just go with the flow.