LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meanies (maybe blue ones)

This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

Sometimes our laws are fucked up, we're not even in EU....

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

Sometimes our laws are fucked up, we're not even in EU....

We're not in the EU either and can't access the site but I found it on YouTube

Given the absolute shitty and appalling state of the world, I'm surprised by none of this. Disgusted, yes. Surprised, no. Perhaps the thieves were taking the diapers for their own children. Or they were going to hoard the diapers and sell them for jacked up $$$$$ to their neighbors in expectance of a diaper shortage, much like some people did with the Great TP shortage of 2020. ?‍♀️

Forget jail time- sentence them to some good old fashioned public humiliation. Give 'em huge signs that say "I'M A DIAPER THIEF" and make them march up and down in front of the place they robbed. In diapers! 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Spicey Lettuce said:

oh come on...I bet 85% of this community stole a diaper or two in their life time.

A diaper, not "Hundreds of diapers, formula bottles and baby wipes were stolen from a diaper drive"

Note that they likely could have shown up and gotten some free from the drive.

14 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

A diaper, not "Hundreds of diapers, formula bottles and baby wipes were stolen from a diaper drive"

Note that they likely could have shown up and gotten some free from the drive.

100's of diapers is only a couple boxs.  Thats like 40 bucks. Big deal.

• Sad 1

Personal observations indicate that even though one may be too poor to buy diapers, formula and baby food, there is always money in the budget for cigarettes.

I do not understand that mindset.

7 hours ago, WetDad said:

Personal observations indicate that even though one may be too poor to buy diapers, formula and baby food, there is always money in the budget for cigarettes.

I do not understand that mindset.

And beer. And pot.