LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had a very bad enema experience (advice please)

Two night ago I used a 2 liter enema bag. I made the solution is with 6 cups of distilled water (which I warmed up), 4 table spoons of Castile soap, and 3 table spoons of iodized salt. 

After it was all in I wasn’t able to hold it for any amount of time and the first bit came out when I released. After that I stood in the tub and let the rest come out as it came to me. For the first 10 minutes it was great but after that I started to feel tingling in my face and then my whole body. Next I started to feel weak as if I was hung over and so I just wanted to lay down. My diaper got so full it was leaking so I misted up the strength I had and took it off and showered. After that I laid down in the tub in between jumping on the toilet to get rid of what else was in me. I started to feel worse with really bad cramping and my body was all red now and covered with goosebumps. Next my body started to shake and my vision started to blur and I think I fell asleep in the tub for a bit. When I woke bake you and finaly got everything out and went right to bed feeling terrible. 

I don’t know if I did something wrong but I’m scared to do that again honestly. Has anyone ever experienced this and can maybe tell me why this happened, cause I’ve done fleet enemas and suppositories before with only positive effects. 

The only things I could think of was maybe the water being too warm, having the wrong balance mixture, or my body just can’t take in a whole 6 cups of water. 

• Sad 1

I'm not a doctor, but I've read that depending on how big the enema is, and what is in it, your body can absorb some of it into your blood stream.  I don't know about the soap, but I'm guessing the salt part (And maybe the soap part..) might have messed up your blood chemistry.  You're probably lucky that you even woke up.

I've had a few colonoscopies, and you have to drink a prep solution to "clean you out". I asked the doctor once what all was in it, and he said "Just the right stuff to clean you out, without dangerously affecting your body chemistry."

Apparently, we're all living in a finely tuned machine, and if you screw with it to much, bad shit happens. (Pun intended.)

I think your recipe is too much.   If you try again, go simply with isotonic saline solution.  I'd buy it premade from a drug store or medical supply.  Then you a solution specifically made not to throw off your chemistry.  And do it when someone  is near (like that or not) to get medical aid.  You might even consult a doctor in case you have unusual conditions.  with your reaction BE CAREFUL

• Like 2

Some how i think maybe you had a bad reaction to the soap, i dont think soap is a good idea internally, just look warm water. I dont think soap should be used internally as it is only used to wash externally. hope you are ok now Dave. Enema's are ok now and then not too often as its bad for you if its to often as your rectum needs mucus like liquid to help pass a stool.

• Like 1

The soap came from old times when people knew little about health. I remember when I got my mouth washed out with heavily perfumed bar soap.I could taste that for days! Soap contains chemicals for the outside of your body to disinfect the skin. Isn't the soap you used some kind of a disinfectant for washing heavily soiled clothes? If that is the case, you may have well poisoned yourself! Please be very careful! 

Inserting anything into the anus will instantly allow the blood system to pick it up and distribute it. I would only want something I could safely drink... or possibly smoke. I'm thinking of kratom which is used to make a very mild sedative tea. That may give a mild relaxing effect. Test it by drinking it first to make sure you are not allergic. But PLEASE, NOT DISINFECTANT SOAPS!!  

Trying to match body ph with saline may not be a bad call. Also beware of whatever is added to your water supply. Some municipal supplies add fluoride in the form of hydrofluorosilicic acid, hexafluorosilicic acid (banned in EU and Europe but allowed in US) which is very dangerous. Some even use worse chemicals! All of them should add chlorine necessary to keep bacteria down in the water system. 

Obviously we all need magnesium for muscle control, heart function, etc. When you dilute your system you must add magnesium. This is why you see so many children dropping dead while practicing ball games in heavy heat. When you sweat, you loose minerals which must be replaced.

19 hours ago, Luvschild said:

Two night ago I used a 2 liter enema bag. I made the solution is with 6 cups of distilled water (which I warmed up), 4 table spoons of Castile soap, and 3 table spoons of iodized salt. 

After it was all in I wasn’t able to hold it for any amount of time and the first bit came out when I released. After that I stood in the tub and let the rest come out as it came to me. For the first 10 minutes it was great but after that I started to feel tingling in my face and then my whole body. Next I started to feel weak as if I was hung over and so I just wanted to lay down. My diaper got so full it was leaking so I misted up the strength I had and took it off and showered. After that I laid down in the tub in between jumping on the toilet to get rid of what else was in me. I started to feel worse with really bad cramping and my body was all red now and covered with goosebumps. Next my body started to shake and my vision started to blur and I think I fell asleep in the tub for a bit. When I woke bake you and finaly got everything out and went right to bed feeling terrible. 

I don’t know if I did something wrong but I’m scared to do that again honestly. Has anyone ever experienced this and can maybe tell me why this happened, cause I’ve done fleet enemas and suppositories before with only positive effects. 

The only things I could think of was maybe the water being too warm, having the wrong balance mixture, or my body just can’t take in a whole 6 cups of water. 

Way ttto much garbage in there. I use a gallon enema bottle and it takes a long time before one can hold that much waer, just plain water and nothing else and you will have a ball.  I use an inflatable enema connection.l In goes the enema plug and inflate it and then the enema and you are full .  Hold as long as possible and release the inflatable plug and out it comes, a wonder feeling and a lot of fun.  

20 hours ago, Luvschild said:

4 table spoons of Castile soap

Wow, yeah that's way too much. I know some folks use this and if you're experienced with enemas and it works for you, cool stuff, but if you are inexperienced this is definitely overkill. I personally would never use anything other than a medical grade saline solution or plain water. Plain tap water is going to throw off your pH if you enema super regularly, but works fine for a once in a while thing. If you are really wanting a more adventurous solution, build up to it slowly.

Now what your symptoms sound like to me is classic overhydration. Most folks don't even think about this as we are routinely told how important it is to stay hydrated, but rarely told we can hurt ourselves by being too hydrated. I've been enema-ing for over a decade now and I still can't take much more than a quart/litre without it getting too uncomfortable to still be enjoyable and I take that as a sign of my body's limits. When you stick stuff in your butt, it doesn't get filtered by your kidneys or liver, so it goes into your blood stream much faster than when you put it in your mouth. Next time try taking a lot less than the full 2 litres, especially if you are someone who is super good about staying hydrated normally. Maybe only fill it with 750 ml, which is still a good bit more than a fleet enema but well below the 2 litre mark. Don't get too adventurous until you have a gauge for what your body is telling you and what you can handle.

Glycerin suppositories are by far the safest way to go about forcing a poop if your experiences with those were good enough and you honestly don't want to try enemas again (which given your experience would make sense, that honestly sounds like a truly terrifying evening) just stick with the glycerin. If you use them too regularly, you can get dependent on them, but you definitely will never have an experience like what you described.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

I can tell you it was more than likely the salt. I had a very similar experience using salt and soap and it felt like my whole abdomen was about to come out my rear-end. I got real clammy and almost passed out. Fortunately I had a thick diaper on as I couldn't move from my position where I was the pain and bloating was so bad. Salt in any form is usually not a good idea to use, at least for an enema and when it is used, its usually a small amount and used when your colon is full and needs to be evacuated. I used to be HUGE on enemas, almost addicted to them. I got to the point where I used enemas so much, I never pooped normal on a toilet for at least a couple years (because I was using enemas). Once I stopped, my body returned to normal. I experimented with table salt, Epsom salt, different soaps, actual enemas from the store, suppositories and I found warm water with a very light soap solution will work if you want an explosion. You have to use the soap VERY sparingly. Read recipes on how to make enemas. There are tons of them online by people who know the in's and out's of enemas. Enemas with a diaper can be awesome. WATER is the key. Lots of water, not so much soap or salt. If you do it regularly, just use warm water. Epsom salt can be used as there are legit enemas using that. 

Way way too much soap .most experienced enema freaks who do them all the time will only use a cap and half of soap.your reaction was typical ,if you should have that happen again start doing straight tap water enema rinses to feel better sooner ,you over stimulated your rectal mucosa with that much soap,you will feel like you want to die but won't ,again any reaction like that in the future start clear rinses or baking soda rinses immediately .I have friends who are serious enema fans everything from foreplay to restrained face down and retain 4 quart wine enemas for fun and games .it's a husband and wife so one plays top and is bottom next night .

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I do a 2 quart enema twice a month cause I have constipation and I only use water

if you use enough to fully clean your bowels out it will hurt but if you rub your gut in a counter-clockwise direction as you drain the enema into your bowels it doesn't hurt as much, the uncomfortable feeling is from the enema filling you up, if you receive a stabbing pain during this time stop cause it means that the enema is trying to enter your stomach