LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Slipping back to diapers

Ok so I haven’t been on this site for god knows how long. But here it goes. I last wore diapers in 2019 I’ve always loved them but when this global pandemic started in 2020 I stopped wearing them because I still live at home and my family were furloughed. So it would basically be impossible to order diapers. I some how managed to forgo wanting to wear them don’t ask me how I really don’t know. I wrote  and read a lot of ABDL fiction in 2020 but didn’t have the urge to wear. Fast forward to 2021 and the last possibly 2 weeks I’ve started to think about wearing again, I’ve wore on and off for a few years. The longest I’ve worn was 2 weeks and I loved it, when I first started to wear diapers admittedly it was sexual pleasure, but as time has gone on it’s more or less I like diapers in a non sexual way. 

I know I’m slipping back to wanting to wear them. I’m not eating as much as I normally would.  I’m constantly starting to think about them (diapers) more. I find I’m tossing and turning at night when I sleep and I’m more agitated so it’s like I’m going to blow a fuse at the least little thing. I’ve even contemplated getting a job and moving out, though I know that’s near enough a non starter since I’ve been classed as unfit for work (I STRESS THROUGH NO FAULT OF MY OWN) 

So what should I do? the family are back at work so everything is somewhat back to normal so getting diapers into the house is easier if I order next day delivery, example I could order on Friday and they would get delivered for Saturday. Should I order some  or carry on the urge to fight and not wear ?

13 minutes ago, Quiet Lawyer4339 said:

Should I order some  or carry on the urge to fight and not wear ?

Obviously, my answer is biased, because after struggling with the desire to wear for decades, basically, I went 24/7 a couple of years ago, and so far, I haven't looked back. That said, my take is, if you're struggling to sleep and are perpetually distracted (and I understand how that feels), I don't see the harm in indulging. Whereas continually suppressing your needs leads, in my experience, to continual unhappiness. You've been away from this "drug" for quite a while now, and are still experiencing "withdrawal symptoms", which suggests to me that your "addiction" is hardwired. Such is the case with me - I was away from this for more than 20 years, I thought I had put it to bed, but then it came back. 

For me, the answer was to dive in completely, as an experiment. Would I get tired of it? Would I be able to overcome all of the logistical challenges? (I have a family, and when I first started, my wife had no idea about this side of me, because when I met and married her, it was completely buried, so it never came up). 

My experiment became a lifestyle, and here I am two years later. One thing I have found is that the initial distraction and nervous excitement that came, at least for me, with wearing diapers, has worn off, and now I am not constantly distracted, nor do I have trouble sleeping, or anything else. I have just arrived at a baseline level of contentment that is greater than how I would feel if I didn't wear diapers. 

Your results may vary. You might find that having a "dose" once or twice a week is all you're looking for. One thing I did for about a year before diving in completely was sleep in diapers, which you may want to try - maybe getting 8 hours a day will leave you satisfied for the other 16. Everyone is different. Only you make the rules of this harmless endeavor - do what feels right for you. Well, it might harm your wallet a bit, and it will create some laundry, but I think the side-effects are less onerous than, say, mood-altering drugs or an addiction to BASE jumping. 

• Like 1

I've been there, the need can become unbearable.  I don't think there's any harm in going ahead and getting back into diapers, God knows the urge isn't going to just magically disappear if you fight it for long enough.

• Like 3

Use Amazon and have it shipped to an Amazon locker. You can't get everything that way, but enough to wet your whistle. I use to get Northshore Supreme that way. 

• Like 1
On 3/11/2021 at 3:10 PM, Little Sherri said:

Obviously, my answer is biased, because after struggling with the desire to wear for decades, basically, I went 24/7 a couple of years ago, and so far, I haven't looked back. That said, my take is, if you're struggling to sleep and are perpetually distracted (and I understand how that feels), I don't see the harm in indulging. Whereas continually suppressing your needs leads, in my experience, to continual unhappiness. You've been away from this "drug" for quite a while now, and are still experiencing "withdrawal symptoms", which suggests to me that your "addiction" is hardwired. Such is the case with me - I was away from this for more than 20 years, I thought I had put it to bed, but then it came back. 

For me, the answer was to dive in completely, as an experiment. Would I get tired of it? Would I be able to overcome all of the logistical challenges? (I have a family, and when I first started, my wife had no idea about this side of me, because when I met and married her, it was completely buried, so it never came up). 

My experiment became a lifestyle, and here I am two years later. One thing I have found is that the initial distraction and nervous excitement that came, at least for me, with wearing diapers, has worn off, and now I am not constantly distracted, nor do I have trouble sleeping, or anything else. I have just arrived at a baseline level of contentment that is greater than how I would feel if I didn't wear diapers. 

Your results may vary. You might find that having a "dose" once or twice a week is all you're looking for. One thing I did for about a year before diving in completely was sleep in diapers, which you may want to try - maybe getting 8 hours a day will leave you satisfied for the other 16. Everyone is different. Only you make the rules of this harmless endeavor - do what feels right for you. Well, it might harm your wallet a bit, and it will create some laundry, but I think the side-effects are less onerous than, say, mood-altering drugs or an addiction to BASE jumping. 

Thanks for the advice you’ve helped a lot and so has everyone else. I ordered to 2 cases of diapers. I might start wearing again since it does take my mind off a lot of other things. Only problem was they were delivered when family was there in, thankfully nobody said anything. Though as soon as this bleeding pandemic is over the better since I’ll have better delivery options especially for guaranteed pre 12pm delivery Monday to Saturday, for now I’ll use the Amazon locker again thanks for the advice and tips 

I had a box at the UPS store for years.   They can take USPS, Fedex, or UPS or just about any delivery you get.   I got an email telling when it was delivered.
Most diapers come marked pretty discreetly.   NSC for example just says Northshore/Samela on the shipping label even if someone were to examine the fine print.
Amazon almost always rewraps stuff in their own boxes.   Same as Walmart.

18 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

My question is what would happen if your family would have found out that your into wearing diaper?  Also you are 27 years of age.  Who really cares what your choice of underwear is?

This goes back to being between a rock and a hard place.  True, he is 27 years old and an adult and should be able to do as he pleases with his life without answering to anyone for the choices he makes.

The problem is, he does not own his own house and lives with his parents.  Some say a person should be kicked out on their own the day they turn 18.  Other parents are sensible in thinking son or daughter can still live at home, use their money for a college education which will increase their chances of getting a higher paying job.  Not only will the higher paying job with a college education help in the eventual purchase of a home (and being able to afford the things that go with it such as utilities, furnishings, etc.), but living at home longer allows the son or daughter to save up more for a good down payment and perhaps a lower interest rate, at the very least, lower monthly payments.

The thing is, when living in parents house, you also live under their rules.  It's their house, they own it and you don't have any stake in it!  That's the trade off.  Even though you may be an adult, you still have to abide by their rules if you either choose to remain living in their house or you simply can't afford to move out on your own, for whatever reason.  Even worse for a person with only a high school education or less who can't maintain a job, is lazy, doesn't want to work or try to support themselves.  Yes, there are some out there just like that. 

Therefore, to answer the question, "My question is what would happen if your family would have found out that your into wearing diaper?  Also you are 27 years of age.  Who really cares what your choice of underwear is?", it's possible if his parents who own the home he's living in found out about his diapers, they could have a fit, drop the hammer, kick him out on his own if he doesn't stop wearing diapers and even more.  They set the rules in their own home, period.  He is the best judge of his parents having lived with them for 27 years.  He might figure the best thing to do is keep his diaper fetish to himself and not taking a chance on getting kicked out or worse by rocking the boat.  If he can live with that, all the more power to him until he does get his own place and move out with the freedom to do as he likes in his own home.

• Like 1

Me being totally biased here I have been on my own since 18. I went to college, I paid my tuition, and I paid my rent with 2 other college roomates. I started at 13 wearing diapers and I never told my parents. During college I worked at a BS accounting firm and went to school. It didnt pay much and I survived on ramen noodles. I dont really understand about the "I STRESS THROUGH NO FAULT OF MY OWN".  Stress is stress and we all have it. I must control it because I work with hundreds of people during the day. I wanted my place, my rules, my hours. I did not want to live under the scrutiny of parents and 2 younger, nosey brothers. I did what I had to do and I survived. I admit it wasnt easy and my diaper lifestyle did consume my time and money, but I never gave up. You want to go back to wearing and I admire that. You carry on the urge to fight, and not wear, toss and turn at night and get aggitated, think and dream about diapers and blow a gasket ???? As compared to getting a job, having a small studio apartment, wear diapers in peace, never have to worry about binging and purging and dreaming and being sexually satisfied in your diaper as much as you want, without aggitation ???? Sweetie I chose the easy way. I got a job and did what I had to do. I chose peace of mind. I chose my sanity. You are 27 years old get out on your own and live life. Feel the satisfaction of calling a place your own. What happens if you meet a woman down the road and she too is into diapers ? Think of your future and well being. You can get home from work lounge around in a diaper and do whatever you want to in your own place, in your diaper. Toss off as often as you can in a diaper and enjoy it without a care of someone seeing you or saying a word.. Sweetie its your call. Hugs and I wish you the best !!!

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

I’ve been wearing diapers for almost my entire life... I think the longest I’ve ever gone without wearing was a little over a year. I’m now 49 years old and I’ve been wearing diapers 24/7 since I turned 30 so I’ve been 24/7 for nearly 20 years and I know one thing for sure and that is I can’t go for any more than a day or two without my diapers (last time I tried I ended up wetting my pants twice and pooping my pants once. I know that I’ll never give up my diapers and I wouldn’t even try.