LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers or Huggies?

1 hour ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@BabySpiderBoy I was a pampers baby back in the day.  Even when I became a DL I would find pampers instead of huggies.  Now this cloth back crap I don't like.  I have been emailed kimberly clark over this cloth back diapers I think diapers should have plastic backed.

I completely agree! I think plastic backed diapers are the only way to go! I love the crinklyness of the diapies! It just feels right!??

I agree baby diapers and adult diapers should be plastic backed, but don't hold your breath!  Baby diapers will never be going back to plastic, unfortunately.  As time has gone on and parents for the past 15 years have gotten used to cloth backed baby diapers as the standard, that's what people expect so going forwards they won't be screaming for something they aren't used to or familiar with, such as baby diapers with plastic backing.  Just as it took some used to when baby diapers went to a cloth backing, parents would probably find fault with their baby's diaper suddenly having a plastic backing now.

• Like 1

I started out in cloth diapers when I was born in 1971 but when my family would travel I was put in Pampers. I was toilet trained by the age of 3. When I was 4.6! I watched a 6 year old girl deliberately wet her pants and subsequently got put in Pampers. When mom took me grocery shopping later that day when we got to the diaper aisle I asked her to buy me some Pampers and she said no so I begged her to buy me some Pampers and again she said no so finally I threw a full blown temper tantrum, kicking and screaming and she gave in and put a box of Pampers in the shopping cart. When we got home and brought the groceries in from the car she pulled down my pants and underwear and diapered right on the kitchen floor and I wore Pampers 24/7 until I was 7 years old. 

I seriously miss Pampers from the late 70’s and 80’s. I REALLY miss that Pampers aroma that only got stronger when you wet your diaper. Why in the name of all that is holy did P&G ever stop making Pampers with that scent???????!

• Like 3
On 3/27/2021 at 4:32 PM, IminWetPampers said:

I started out in cloth diapers when I was born in 1971 but when my family would travel I was put in Pampers. I was toilet trained by the age of 3. When I was 4.6! I watched a 6 year old girl deliberately wet her pants and subsequently got put in Pampers. When mom took me grocery shopping later that day when we got to the diaper aisle I asked her to buy me some Pampers and she said no so I begged her to buy me some Pampers and again she said no so finally I threw a full blown temper tantrum, kicking and screaming and she gave in and put a box of Pampers in the shopping cart. When we got home and brought the groceries in from the car she pulled down my pants and underwear and diapered right on the kitchen floor and I wore Pampers 24/7 until I was 7 years old. 

I seriously miss Pampers from the late 70’s and 80’s. I REALLY miss that Pampers aroma that only got stronger when you wet your diaper. Why in the name of all that is holy did P&G ever stop making Pampers with that scent???????!

Dude, that story is awesome! I wish I could've gotten put back in diapers that way!? Very cool!?

On 3/27/2021 at 4:32 PM, IminWetPampers said:

California probably said it causes cancer.

• Haha 1

i know i wore either growing up, whatever brand my parents had a coupon for or was on sale at the time.

rn when i touch both, huggies feel softer than pampers so id gravitate to huggies. 

with that in mind i can appreciate pampers might work better, stretch, or fit nicer. but id still lean huggies.

• Like 1

Theyd obviously Never fit me. But I take my make up off with pampers sensitive baby wipes out of principle....

When I was put into nappies as a kid. It was 1983. Neither pampers or Huggies were available in the UK.

Just pueadoce, togs, or comfits.

I couldn't swear to it, but I think I was in togs....

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, MickeyCooler3030 said:

I grew up with Pampers from the late 90s/early 2000s, so I pretty much prefer those. Especially those cloth-backed ones with Fisher Price characters on them.

I didn't know they made those!?

10 minutes ago, MickeyCooler3030 said:

They used to for a short time. Until Pampers had the rights to put in Sesame Street characters by 2002.

Did you ever wear diapies when you were in your preteens?

15 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Did you ever wear diapies when you were in your preteens?

No. I never really got to wear diapers again until I was 18. Although I had a spare pack of Goodnites when I was little and I wore them for fun when I was about 6-10.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, MickeyCooler3030 said:

No. I never really got to wear diapers again until I was 18. Although I had a spare pack of Goodnites when I was little and I wore them for fun when I was about 6-10.

That's awesome!?

14 minutes ago, MickeyCooler3030 said:

Did you get to wear any diapers by then or did you have to wait to buy your own diapers?

Well, I got to be in diapers until I was 6 and then again when I was 10 but only at night at bedtime. I also got to wear them in kindergarten!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, I got to be in diapers until I was 6 and then again when I was 10 but only at night at bedtime. I also got to wear them in kindergarten!

You're lucky. I got out of diapers before I turned 5. Though I remember some kids in my elementary school who still wore diapers, although they were a very small margin.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

See, I knew I wasn’t the only one that wore diapers in kindergarten (or grade 1,2 and 3 for that matter). 

• Like 1