LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Bedwetter

LittlePeanut16

Good morning everyone,

So since October I’ve been monitoring myself and noticed that I’ve developed Bedwetting, and wet the bed at least twice a month, though, both October, January and February have at least four wet nights or more. It seems to be getting more frequent, and I’ve talked to my doctor about it. 

He suggested I get put on drugs for it, but if I’m honest I don’t see Bedwetting as so bad a thing so I’m just moving on with diapers (it makes me little to wake up wet, anyways).

Anyways, currently to ensure that the mattress is protected in wearing Tena Supers as well as a Bedwetting pad under me. The Tena Super holds some urine, but not all that I need, but the Mattress pad collects everything else that the diaper might’ve missed, usually, except last night, I wriggled in my sleep and bunched the pad up causing me to pee through the diaper and onto the mattress because the pad wasn’t under me to catch it.

On top of having pads and diapers, I’ve got some really cheap plastic pants that I haven’t used yet.

My question therefore, is simple, to ensure something like last night doesn’t happen, what do you suggest I wear? What diaper should I wear (please keep in mind I don’t live alone and would rather not wear cloth)? Should I wear the plastic pants? Should I double down on the pads so that if one gets bunched up, the other doesn’t?

10 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

If you want to really protect the mattress, I suggest a waterproof mattress cover or rubber sheets.

I have no idea why I didn’t think about that. Probably because I’m feeling a bit under the weather this morning.

Furthermore, any good ideas as to how I could keep my blankets dry as well, or is that something I just gotta accept as my life now?

12 minutes ago, LittlePeanut16 said:

I have no idea why I didn’t think about that. Probably because I’m feeling a bit under the weather this morning.

Furthermore, any good ideas as to how I could keep my blankets dry as well, or is that something I just gotta accept as my life now?

Sleep on your stomach? Wear a better diaper.

I have a water proof mattress cover then washable under pads on top of the cover of the mattress cover, and washable under pad on top of the sheet. I know that sounds like over kill, but I do not want a wet mattress. I wear either cloth diapers and rubber pants or one of the high end disposable diapers like crinklz some times with a doubler. If my diaper does leak I find the washable under pad on top of the sheets will do their job and all I will need to do is change my diaper and wash the under pad,

• Like 1
16 hours ago, LittlePeanut16 said:

My question therefore, is simple, to ensure something like last night doesn’t happen, what do you suggest I wear? What diaper should I wear (please keep in mind I don’t live alone and would rather not wear cloth)? Should I wear the plastic pants? Should I double down on the pads so that if one gets bunched up, the other doesn’t?

My nighttime protection is a BetterDry diaper, terry cloth overpants and plastic pants over it all.  BetterDry almost never leak for me, but the cloth pants will catch any small leak and the plastic pants keep everything contained.  I use progressively larger layers (medium diaper, large pants, XL plastic pants).

I used underpads for a few years, but got tired of them shifting around while I sleep.

As several have mentioned, cloth with a good waterproof pant over is the best for night time use, but short of that, there are many premium disposals now available, but to be safe, I would still use a waterproof pant as a secure outer layer.  

As many of our readers have dealt with these issues already, I suggest you have come to the right forum for this kind of help.  

Good luck with your situation and check in often with an update as we all want to help each other out when we can.

Sleep well my friend and keep the bedding dry!

disposable under pads easily shift out of place and are not large enough. go on line and purchase an extra large washable under pad, I use size 35x80 on my king bed and it will provide the coverage needed. it goes all of the way across my bed. 

I wet the bed so I sleep in tena maxi slips held in place with net fixing pants and plastic pants over them. My bed is well protected with a fitted waterproof over and a washable bed pad under a flannelette sheet. If my nappy leaks I stay warm and comfortable and sleep though until morning.

Better Dry diapers are very good for bed-wetting, But I don't like them for daytime use.

The best underpads for your bed are the Re-Usable ones, because they never bunch up as you described.

I like the North Shore Champion Underpads.  They have never failed me yet.

A good diaper and a good underpad and you should be just fine without any plastic pants involved.

When you diaper yourself before bedtime, you don't want your diaper too tight or too loose.

This will take time and practice, you basically want your diaper snug but on the loose side.

You will notice your diaper will be much more snug in the morning after being filled throughout the night.

• 3 months later...
On 2/27/2021 at 3:15 PM, LittlePeanut16 said:

Sleep under a breathable waterproof nursing duvet.

• 2 months later...

How much do you pee for gods sake. I wet every night and even after a drinking season I dont have a problem. Ok normally I use a tena maxi but after a heavy night use an ultimate and so very very rare I wake up with a wet bed. I do have a mattress protector so if I do leak who cares just change the sheets.?