LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It happens - having a accident in public places - wearing diapers 24/7

By wearing diapers 24/7 it is bound to happen.  Having a accident in a public place.  It could happen at the dr office, supermarket at the park.

It has happened more than once to me.  One or more times at the dr office.

Since my wife comes with me to the dr she changes me after my accident but it is shameful about having it.

Having it in the supermarket is also embarrassing especially if my wife is buying diapers, powder and wipes.

My wife tries to hurry up in the market and changes me in the car.

how to others handle pubic accidents

as i was told once shit happen and i never know when it will happen. just learn to deal with it. i hate the smell and im sure no one around me does ether so i always excuse my and go and get cleaned up. rule one never leave home with a diaper bag.

On 2/22/2021 at 11:58 AM, willnotwill said:

The times I've had messy accidents in a diaper, I was just happy I was wearing one.  I've had a few when I wasn't wearing and that's worse.

The worst one for me was in Depend Real Fit and felt a fart coming on...I had to go to the bathroom to try clean it up and throw it out.  It came out the back and legs.  Fortunately, we were finishing up and left shortly thereafter.  What a mess and I didn't have any wipes.  

• 2 weeks later...

I keep supplies in my van also bed pads to make it easier to change. But one time I couldn't use a public bathroom. So I was changing in the van. It was cold weather and I found that the pack of wipes had frozen overnight. Luckily I had a partial roll of paper towels. I couldn't get completely cleaned up. Had to stop and get some wipes at WALGREENS and use their bathroom to clean up and change again.

I mostly deal with bladder issues but also have bowel issues show up at times. I now have a portable camping toilet for longer trips.

Having a bowel accident in public is embarrassing but with a proper fitting premium diaper and once you have delt with a few it does get easier Ive unfortunately had a few ofer the last few years but I have come to terms with it and I have learned to trust my diaper to keep everything contained.  When it happens I head  to the bathroom to cleanup and change, and I try not to stress about it as there’s nothing ai can do to prevent an occasional bowel accident and there is no shame in having a medical issue. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Rob110 said:

Having a bowel accident in public is embarrassing but with a proper fitting premium diaper and once you have delt with a few it does get easier Ive unfortunately had a few ofer the last few years but I have come to terms with it and I have learned to trust my diaper to keep everything contained.  When it happens I head  to the bathroom to cleanup and change, and I try not to stress about it as there’s nothing ai can do to prevent an occasional bowel accident and there is no shame in having a medical issue. 

I am in the same boat. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent due to a ruptured disc in my lower back and have had many messy accidents in public. It really sucks when it happens, but I just change and move on with my life.

I don't have bowel accidents very often, but I did (again) today. I was in my small-town hardware store, and I kept trying to pinch my cheeks together enough to stop the diarrhea. Nope, wasn't happening. So I ended up in the loo there, and after quite a bit of time, finished looking for what I was after. Got home & changed immediately, along with wiping up again with some wet wipes. Much better now. So glad this is not a regular thing for me.

I had a messy accident a couple of years ago at a fancy restaurant. Reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy wish I had been in a diaper at the time. Fortunately it was contained to the inside of my pants and nobody else realized it, but it still felt humiliating for me.