LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boss Baby 2

Megalo

@Megalo

When I watch this trailer, I think its CUTE as hell!  When the arguing starts and they tell each other to "suck it" all I can picture in my head is @Evelyn Dellcerroor @Transfusionelle being the ones that would say "why don't you BOTH suck it" and "You work for ME Boomers!!" heheheheh ;)

I wanna see this movie now hehee ;)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
edited spelling of words
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Megalo

When I watch this trailer, I think its CUTE as hell!  Whe the arguing starts and they tell each other to "suck it" all I can picture in my head is @Evelyn Dellcerroor @Transfusionelle being the ones that would say "why don't you BOTH suck it" and "You work for ME Boomers!!" heheheheh ;)

I wanna see this movie now hehee ;)

Brian

What the fudge !!!  Brian we are sitting here right now laughing and peeing our diapers together !!  This is definately a must see movie. And yes that would be evelyn stuffing a pacifier in my mouth for sure. Thank You so much @Megalo Gotta love it !!

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Transfusionelle said:

What the fudge !!!  Brian we are sitting here right now laughing and peeing our diapers together !!  This is definately a must see movie. And yes that would be evelyn stuffing a pacifier in my mouth for sure. Thank You so much @Megalo Gotta love it !!

@Evelyn Dellcerro@Transfusionelle

I could only imagine what would happen if she was listening to an argument, and didn't want us to argue any more, and put a paci in our mouths hehehehee - I peed myself the first tine I saw this one as well - Cute. and BRILLIANT :)

Oh the joys of being young again:  8 weeks and COUNTING for Uncle Brian *grin*

Brian

• Thanks 2
10 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Evelyn Dellcerro@Transfusionelle

I could only imagine what would happen if she was listening to an argument, and didn't want us to argue any more, and put a paci in our mouths hehehehee - I peed myself the first tine I saw this one as well - Cute. and BRILLIANT :)

Oh the joys of being young again:  8 weeks and COUNTING for Uncle Brian *grin*

Brian

Brian you are awesome !!

• Thanks 1