LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disposal routine?

As I can only wear and wet infrequently. Each used diaper goes in a black plastic bag which I knot in two places in the bag itself to try to help contain any odour. They then get shoved in a trashbag with my room trash on trash day.

20 hours ago, Dubious said:

You live with your stepdad when your 49?

Nothing wrong with that. We live in a horrible economy. In some countries it is very common to have extended families where multiple generations share living quarters. The cost-of-living in America is out of hand. I, myself own a house that I have to let my brother live in rent-free. He has a full-time (but low paying) job and can't make it on his own. That forces me to stay in my mother's house at night. It works out because I have MY house all day long to myself and Mom doesn't have to worry about being alone at night.

The cost of living is out of hand everywhere.

When using just inflation, a house here would cost $200 000, it now cost $600 000

Our parents could buy house at an affordable price and be debt free by now, but we will never be debt free, if we ever get to buy a house.
With my income I will always have to rent.

You ever think his stepdad might be 80 years old with health issues and he lives with Eddie who helps care for him?  That's a possibility people never consider.  Also, if a person is not married with kids, why not share a house with a parent, uncle or some relative.  It's very possible his step dad is on social security with a small pension and both living in the same home together sharing expenses works out well for the both of them.

• 1 month later...

I am diaper dependent at night, and wear pull-ups or diapers in daytime for fun.. I have a bag of plastic bags I tie each one up in a bag and then put that bag inside a scented trash bag for a few days and then take it out to the outside trash bin. 

On 3/21/2021 at 12:31 PM, Dubious said:

You live with your stepdad when your 49?

I live at home do to I'm single and my siblings have family of their own.  And I was chosen to help my mom which is 70 and has health issues.  

On 3/22/2021 at 4:42 PM, rusty pins said:

You ever think his stepdad might be 80 years old with health issues and he lives with Eddie who helps care for him?  That's a possibility people never consider.  Also, if a person is not married with kids, why not share a house with a parent, uncle or some relative.  It's very possible his step dad is on social security with a small pension and both living in the same home together sharing expenses works out well for the both of them.

More like helping my mom she's on social security and disability.  And I take care of her.  

I thank you for defending me.

• 3 weeks later...