LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amazon reportedly using pen names on new physical marketing mail

Just a heads up to any AB authors who've published on Amazon. I've seen a lot of reports today about Amazon sending physical mail with author pen names on the front, which could be a privacy disaster in the making for some. While I haven't published on Amazon, I know some people here do, so keep an eye out.

This link here might help you stop any more from being sent, though it sounds like people are just receiving it as of yesterday: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GJAW9SFGM8XTS89H

• ausdpr changed the title to Amazon reportedly using pen names on new physical marketing mail

It's apparently sent by their marketing department encouraging people to use Amazon ads, using author's pen names on the envelope at their home address, even if they have the option set for no mail and a PO Box for any Amazon mail.

On 1/29/2021 at 6:19 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

For some reason Amazon sent via USPS a 1099 this year. I usually get it electronically. Odd. It does not contain my penname.

I've received the 1099 email already and have downloaded it. I have not seen any USPS mail from Amazon.

• 2 years later...

I'm new here and I just wanna add that it's great that you were looking out for fellow authors who have published on Amazon. The issue with Amazon using pen names on physical mail could indeed be a privacy concern for some.
While it's been a while since your post, it's always a good reminder to stay mindful of privacy in the digital age. Protecting personal information is crucial. If you're still interested in managing your online presence or exploring tools to enhance your online security, you might want to check out searchseo.io. They provide insights and resources that can help you in that regard.