LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Food Insecurity

DailyDi

Between the unexpected car repairs, and the annual January sales slump I've run out of money and meat before I ran out of month! I won't starve, there's some canned veg and odds and end, but no "meal" to be had. Honestly I feel worse about not being able to provide for my mom properly as she'll be joining me on the hunt for food.

Thankfully all the bills are paid and I have deals in place to keep my diaper stock up, but my tummy is rumbly!

• Sad 1

I'd donate but I barely make ends meet myself. Hope things look up for you soon. Are there any nearby food donation drive thrus or food pantries you could go to? In my area there were several food donation drive thrus for covid-relief, and some churches do food pantries. Food pantries are awesome too for keeping the cupboards not-bare during hard times. 

11 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I'd donate but I barely make ends meet myself. Hope things look up for you soon. Are there any nearby food donation drive thrus or food pantries you could go to? In my area there were several food donation drive thrus for covid-relief, and some churches do food pantries. Food pantries are awesome too for keeping the cupboards not-bare during hard times. 

The food drive places have been running out lately, so I've left them for those with absolutely nothing. Most months we manage to just get by, but there's always a slowdown after Christmas when people focus on paying off xmas debt and coming taxes.

• Like 2

@DailyDi

I wish that I could also help you, but as @Cute_Kittenhas stated, we are all in the same boat I guess.  This Pandemic has stretched everything to the limits, and has put strain on all services.  Because my job is not considered "essential" I do not really have anything I can do, other than to be on standby, and wait for an opportunity to help individuals with clothing, and other items.  This may be a while before I am able to serve someone in the way I am used to, but as my pastor as stated "we have to find new ways to do the things we used to do." 

I Go to my office monthly, and I do have access to my local food shelf, but as you have stated, they are low in items, and need donations, and this time of year, it is hard, because there are people who need to pay bills from the holidays, and they need food and supplies.  I am glad that You are able to get what you need, because as a group, we all need to stick together, and when the chips are down, we help each other.

Good Luck Mikey!

Brian

• 3 months later...

Another tough month. Two meals left, and 8 days to go. Water bill was 3x the normal amount due to a leak I have since found and fixed; and I had to buy a new battery backup for my office.

• Sad 3
56 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Another tough month. Two meals left, and 8 days to go. Water bill was 3x the normal amount due to a leak I have since found and fixed; and I had to buy a new battery backup for my office.

We're here for you little Mikey, and we love you!?❤️☺️?? I'll be praying for you!?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks Spidee :)

You're welcome! Anytime baby Mikey!???? May you enjoy diapie changes and being babyed for years to come!??❤️

• Like 1