LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Interesting list, maybe they should hire you! ?

If my exams on May 05 and around June 20 go as planned, I will be something called Kaufmann für Büromanagement in Germany from the end of June. This is an all-rounder for the office. And my focus is actually accounting, marketing, human resources. So yes the company should hire me. BUT and we've been through this before I'm only 66 inches tall and I don't trust the Amazons. So that will be probably difficult.

Moon3ye has some interesting ideas, but I really don't think Ivy or Holly would be interested in leaving the hospitals they have built up.  Holly really is only interested in providing the best care for the children and littles in the area she works.  At this time she has built a solid reputation as the best out there for them.  Ivy would never leave Holly unprotected either.  I really think Cameron will be free in the end and may or may not get back with Addy.  As for healing those effected by afefoods the only one that could probably have a chance would be Amanda as she is the top expert in the field and probably still has Stacys notes on healing Bella which would be similar in reconnecting the pathways in the brain.  

• Like 1

I had a thought, I wonder if they can use the phone they took off Aubry to prove that she sent the comand to shrink the judge and the others.  They already have the video of her doing it to Gina.  I also wonder if Gina,s parents can sue Audry for what she did to their daughter.  Between Cam suing and and Gina,s parents they may bankrupt her.

11 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

BUT and we've been through this before I'm only 66 inches tall and I don't trust the Amazons. So that will be probably difficult.

Lol! ?

11 hours ago, Jayme said:

Wow, Addy's Mother is in a world of brown stuff if all the shrinking Amazons can be traced to her...

True!

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I had a thought, I wonder if they can use the phone they took off Aubry to prove that she sent the comand to shrink the judge and the others.  They already have the video of her doing it to Gina.  I also wonder if Gina,s parents can sue Audry for what she did to their daughter.  Between Cam suing and and Gina,s parents they may bankrupt her.

Depends on what kind of security she had. She knew enough to have someone create that hypnobomb mode. It may have scrambled and fried everything in memory then. Who knows...? ?‍♀️

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

Well she may have destroyed the phone, but I hope that she gets convicted for the judge, then when he is sentenced the other judge will throw the book at her, may even do what happened to the doctor in Exchange.

If even a fraction of those nanite attacks can be linked back to her she's screwed. Aubry will probably be going to jail for a long time. Even if she somehow gets away with it, her reputation is less than mud.

16 minutes ago, TerranV said:

If even a fraction of those nanite attacks can be linked back to her she's screwed. Aubry will probably be going to jail for a long time. Even if she somehow gets away with it, her reputation is less than mud.

This was a doomsday button only to be used when she knew she was going down. 

9 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Nice.

That makes me wonder if they have the death penalty in Ames.

Good question. @BabySofia do they? Also I know Calisota is the Dimension's California, but what about Ames and New Haven? New Jersey and Massachusetts?

15 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Nice.

That makes me wonder if they have the death penalty in Ames.

WBDaddy's 'A Little Legal Issue' was based on the whole premise of a Little under threat of being executed. I believe in at least part of the country there are definitely death penalty statutes. I think it is becoming rarer and rare though as their society progresses. I would assume it is reserved for the absolute worst of crimes. 

13 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

WBDaddy's 'A Little Legal Issue' was based on the whole premise of a Little under threat of being executed. I believe in at least part of the country there are definitely death penalty statutes. I think it is becoming rarer and rare though as their society progresses. I would assume it is reserved for the absolute worst of crimes. 

Interesting, sounds like something I need to read!

24 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Good question. @BabySofia do they? Also I know Calisota is the Dimension's California, but what about Ames and New Haven? New Jersey and Massachusetts?

I think based on the names of major cities in states, they’re Iowa and Connecticut.  Would make sense to have the heartland be more conservative.

Baby Sofia I was reading the comments on wattpad and one of you readers made a comment about when Cam went potty that maybe he did have maltrose if he thought washing his hands was not necessary.  I think she missed the point, He was not saying washing his hands was not necessary but Addy helping him was.  I can't comment there so maybe they will see it here.

9 minutes ago, WehavePi314 said:

I think based on the names of major cities in states, they’re Iowa and Connecticut.  Would make sense to have the heartland be more conservative.

Guess I didn't answer that... Ames is generically mid-west. Could be anywhere there and any state as an analog. New Haven is more like Connecticut, but just think of one of those Eastern seaboard states.

• Like 1

On the laws of the country, I think they may have used the death penalty at one time but with the advances in nanites it is seems more humane to shrink to little size remove some control to punish them. 

If you think about it, why lock someone up for life or put them on death row for years when you can make them a baby and have someone else pay to take care of them for the rest of their life.  Saves the state millions each year.?

26 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

On the laws of the country, I think they may have used the death penalty at one time but with the advances in nanites it is seems more humane to shrink to little size remove some control to punish them. 

If you think about it, why lock someone up for life or put them on death row for years when you can make them a baby and have someone else pay to take care of them for the rest of their life.  Saves the state millions each year.?

It's fair to note that different nations in the DD handle things different ways.  In the story that @BabySofia linked to, I imagined one of the more barbaric nations that both she and @bbykimmy referenced in other stories, a place where violent crime was met with swift and severe punishment, but also where Littles had no agency whatsoever, no rights, no nothing.  A truly terrible place to be for a Little, hence any Littles present in the society were "imported" from elsewhere. 

13 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

It's fair to note that different nations in the DD handle things different ways.  In the story that @BabySofia linked to, I imagined one of the more barbaric nations that both she and @bbykimmy referenced in other stories, a place where violent crime was met with swift and severe punishment, but also where Littles had no agency whatsoever, no rights, no nothing.  A truly terrible place to be for a Little, hence any Littles present in the society were "imported" from elsewhere. 

Exactly, it's one of the things I have liked about the way this universe has unfolded with the different authors. (By the way has anyone heard from Kimmy? Looks like she hasn't logged in here in over six months?)

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Exactly, it's one of the things I have liked about the way this universe has unfolded with the different authors. (By the way has anyone heard from Kimmy? Looks like she hasn't logged in here in over six months?)

RL things going on.  I don't know all the details.  

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

That might be right for littles, but even in A Little Legal Issue I remember that doctor telling her that some of the mids working at the store may have been Bigs that got in trouble and in another story someone mentioning that some littles were bigs sent to prison and shrunk.  Just not enough to meet the demand for babies there.

9 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

That might be right for littles, but even in A Little Legal Issue I remember that doctor telling her that some of the mids working at the store may have been Bigs that got in trouble and in another story someone mentioning that some littles were bigs sent to prison and shrunk.  Just not enough to meet the demand for babies there.

Well yes, but the theory behind the whole court battle was that shrinking and re-educating was fine and good for thieves and con men and such, but if you kill someone, you're unredeemable and need to be put down, like a rabid animal. 

9 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

No.  It's not appropriate for me to share details about her publicly, but I'll just say she was never interested in men, never mind would she marry one. 

10 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Well yes, but the theory behind the whole court battle was that shrinking and re-educating was fine and good for thieves and con men and such, but if you kill someone, you're unredeemable and need to be put down, like a rabid animal. 

I suspect in the case of your character too it was the obscenity of a Little killing her master as much as anything that set that path too. The whole thing really harkens back to the days of slavery... which is why I put so many references towards that in this latest work. 

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete