LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

10 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Ya know, the nanite threat was really shortsighted of Aubry.

She wants her daughters to succeed her in the company but then threatens them in a way that would permanently  (I presume) remove them as potential heirs. 

Aubry is terrible so I wouldn't put it past her to let her cruelty overcome good sense. This hearing kinda shows that with her tunnel visioning on getting rid of Cam. Well tyrants always doom themselves eventually.

Truthfully Aubry is a power hungry sociopath. If it wasn't for her husband who knows what would have happened to the two girls growing up... 

11 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Makes me wonder what he saw in her...

Money? Pretty? Honestly plenty of motivation in those two factors. She's an uncommonly tall giant goddess of an Amazon. 

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Somehow I have feeling this court scene won't end with the next chapter only because BabySofia likes being a big mennie booboo.

?

Somehow I have feeling this court scene won't end with the next chapter only because BabySofia likes being a big mennie booboo.

There's like 10 chapters or so left so probably not, but there is still the bigger trial against SafeFoods. Plenty left to do.

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

"Close enough that you would do anything for each other?”

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

"Objection!” and another voice crying, “How the Hell?!?”

Danica? Maybe she somehow got her hands on the recording.

Starting to feel like I was right to question Addy's playroom project. Doesn't seem like she's telling the truth about it, at least not all of it.

11 minutes ago, TerranV said:

There's like 10 chapters or so left so probably not, but there is still the bigger trial against SafeFoods. Plenty left to do.

Indeed, plenty of story left to tell! ?

10 minutes ago, TheJ said:

Danica? Maybe she somehow got her hands on the recording.

Starting to feel like I was right to question Addy's playroom project. Doesn't seem like she's telling the truth about it, at least not all of it.

I'll comment on this in three chapters or so. The recording was obtained with a federal warrant. 

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Indeed, plenty of story left to tell! ?

I'll comment on this in three chapters or so. The recording was obtained with a federal warrant. 

Thinking about a federal warrant I wonder if they have something like the FBI that has been watching Aubry an Safefoods for years.  

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

The recording was obtained with a federal warrant. 

Doesn’t help to have a warrant if you don't know where to look first or the recording doesn't exist. Unless the recording is from a public place and merely proves that the girl went to the Harris's, but never left, not in the same size the least.

I jumped to the conclusion the recording was from inside the house. 

27 minutes ago, TheJ said:

Doesn’t help to have a warrant if you don't know where to look first or the recording doesn't exist. Unless the recording is from a public place and merely proves that the girl went to the Harris's, but never left, not in the same size the least.

I jumped to the conclusion the recording was from inside the house. 

Combination of the private detective and the information that Cameron got back to them via the discrete tablet Kendra showed him helped lead to it. There's more going on there though also with support from higher up.

I have a question about the hypno in the two stories, I Exchange Stacy said amazons were immune to it and when Stacy was watching the cartoon with the four year old she had no problems.  In Seems Ivy told her that amazon teens watched it and became to need diapers.  Now Kristin tells the court she does not want to show the whole video because it could effect them.

I have a question about the hypno in the two stories, I Exchange Stacy said amazons were immune to it and when Stacy was watching the cartoon with the four year old she had no problems.  In Seems Ivy told her that amazon teens watched it and became to need diapers.  Now Kristin tells the court she does not want to show the whole video because it could effect them.

I think it varies on the type, but more importantly I'm not convinced that it can't effect Amazons at all. I suspect there's something in their larger eyes that helps prevent it - but would it be worth risking the entire court by showing it? 

Also going back to the original - Naomi and Oliver definitely affected a bigger character.

11 minutes ago, Samriis said:

On a side note... I think this is the first time I have ever seen the red box with the "Hot" listed for a thread before... Congrats!!

Thanks! ?

One thing I liked about the hypno scene was when the detective was asked why it did not seem to work and gave the court the same thing Henry always said You have to ask an expert.  Shut them all down then. Another thing that came up in my mind is if federal investigators have had their hands on this for 10 years who buried it to keep it out? 

You and your multiple but so well done cliffhangers!! I do feel bad if Addy gets in trouble as she and her sister were truly blackmailed into this.  However this trial is going great. I do wonder if Addy purposely kept going to school to avoid her family’s company. I look forward to the next part! So excited for it!!

19 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

You and your multiple but so well done cliffhangers!! I do feel bad if Addy gets in trouble as she and her sister were truly blackmailed into this.  However this trial is going great. I do wonder if Addy purposely kept going to school to avoid her family’s company. I look forward to the next part! So excited for it!!

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you're enjoying it! ?

WoW what a chapter.
1. it's good that she agreed to it, it makes the whole thing easier.
2 I found it exciting to watch how the lawyer of Cameron Addy has taken in the grill ingenious.
3. the end THE END Brilliant wonderful you can not describe it differently
4. you and your cliffhanger seriously
5. looking forward to Thursday
6. now a little story. I went to sleep this time quite early and have so about 1 o'clock at night German time times looked at the cell phone and was fast times look whether you uploaded. Then it read the chapter quickly and thought so "Yup you should sleep on that was just too complicated" I was so blatant in half asleep yet that I could not believe what I read.

I think the trial will be called to a recess till the next day and during that time Addy’s mom will have her punished somehow. Either by Mindy or her sister or at this point she’d probably come over to do it herself. 

12 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

WoW what a chapter.
1. it's good that she agreed to it, it makes the whole thing easier.
2 I found it exciting to watch how the lawyer of Cameron Addy has taken in the grill ingenious.
3. the end THE END Brilliant wonderful you can not describe it differently
4. you and your cliffhanger seriously
5. looking forward to Thursday
6. now a little story. I went to sleep this time quite early and have so about 1 o'clock at night German time times looked at the cell phone and was fast times look whether you uploaded. Then it read the chapter quickly and thought so "Yup you should sleep on that was just too complicated" I was so blatant in half asleep yet that I could not believe what I read.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Sounds like coffee is in order today! ?

12 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I think the trial will be called to a recess till the next day and during that time Addy’s mom will have her punished somehow. Either by Mindy or her sister or at this point she’d probably come over to do it herself. 

?‍♀️  Just have to wait and see! ?

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

6. now a little story. I went to sleep this time quite early and have so about 1 o'clock at night German time times looked at the cell phone and was fast times look whether you uploaded

I may have been awake at 3 am EEST to read the chapter. Now I'm at work fueled by a Battery (the drinkable kind). Luckily I don't have anyone to punish me for my naughty lifestyle. ?

6 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I have ADHD coffee would kill me.

Actually I’ve heard that coffee, black coffee, helps with ADHD as it levels out your dopamine levels to a manageable level. 

48 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Actually I’ve heard that coffee, black coffee, helps with ADHD as it levels out your dopamine levels to a manageable level. 

1. do not believe everything you read

2. every ADHD patient is different,

3.for me it is like trying to drive in an incredibly small alley with many curves at 200 km/h without causing an accident.

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete