LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

9 minutes ago, something101 said:

Thinking on it more shouldn't Addy adopting cam be considered a conflict of interest in fehler vs safefoods? The daughter of the defendant adopting a lawyer from the plaintiffs should be a major red flag. 

Red flag? They don't care about those... Adopting a 'Little' with minimal just cause is basically normal in Ames. She was the first to claim him technically, so he belongs to her as far as Ames is concerned.

12 minutes ago, something101 said:

Thinking on it more shouldn't Addy adopting cam be considered a conflict of interest in fehler vs safefoods? The daughter of the defendant adopting a lawyer from the plaintiffs should be a major red flag. 

Definitely, but that was a kangaroo court. Luckily, the new judge seems inclined to agree. Even if he can't do anything about it until the actual appeal.

Edit: Beaten to it.

10 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Definitely, but that was a kangaroo court. Luckily, the new judge seems inclined to agree. Even if he can't do anything about it until the actual appeal.

Sound like said judge probably is compromised to some extent then

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Red flag? They don't care about those... Adopting a 'Little' with minimal just cause is basically normal in Ames. She was the first to claim him technically, so he belongs to her as far as Ames is concerned.

Should've played out in the appeal but as TerrenV said about a kangaroo court is the judge from the appeal also compromised? 

10 minutes ago, something101 said:

Not really, he seems to be trying to follow due process. Until Taney's can be proven to have been corrupt in her conduct he probably can't just throw out her verdict on the spot.

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Really if you remember her mother adopted Matty just because he spilled his drink. Very little needs to be said, you could just strip a little, diaper them and claim they pooped their pants and the agency would care less. 

14 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Edit: Beaten to it.

Thanks for the comment! ?

12 minutes ago, something101 said:

Should've played out in the appeal but as TerrenV said about a kangaroo court is the judge from the appeal also compromised? 

?‍♀️ Who knows...?

Oh wait... I do! You however will have to wait a bit for answers as my poor tortured readers! ?

Thanks for the comments! ? 

9 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Really if you remember her mother adopted Matty just because he spilled his drink. Very little needs to be said, you could just strip a little, diaper them and claim they pooped their pants and the agency would care less. 

<nods>

Assuming she does not have a dead man switch kind of thing. I wonder if it were possible to sabotage her food and put some nanites in it and shrink her first. 

It does open up a huge can of worms about how widespread this kind of behaviour is in the society of Ames. Especially in the political world and the criminal underworld with blackmail and all that. 

9 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

It does open up a huge can of worms about how widespread this kind of behaviour is in the society of Ames. Especially in the political world and the criminal underworld with blackmail and all that. 

I'd like to believe not everyone is as smart as she is... But very true! I think the State of Ames is one I would want to avoid...

9 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

That was good! Happy to see a plain and the Addy is not as baby crazy as she put on.

Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the comment! ?

9 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I'd like to believe not everyone is as smart as she is... But very true! I think the State of Ames is one I would want to avoid...

By the way I have loved hearing about places other than Ames in this story. I would be very interested in any further exploration of other states/places in the world that have varying attitudes to Littles. :) 

23 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

If I remember the previous chapters correctly, the trial was actually pretty high profile. Little Rights Activists could potentially have a lot of ammo to work with when everything is said and done.

Well done, I can see this is going to be a long drag out lol but I think this is the first time I don’t mind because I know it will have an ending ❤️❤️

42 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

By the way I have loved hearing about places other than Ames in this story. I would be very interested in any further exploration of other states/places in the world that have varying attitudes to Littles. :) 

I know other authors who have done more there! I didn't want to go too crazy in building past this. The three states plus the state Selegnasol is in have been enough for my brain! ?

43 minutes ago, TerranV said:

If I remember the previous chapters correctly, the trial was actually pretty high profile. Little Rights Activists could potentially have a lot of ammo to work with when everything is said and done.

Could be interesting! We'll see if Cameron ends up just being another sacrificial lamb in the end!

28 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

Well done, I can see this is going to be a long drag out lol but I think this is the first time I don’t mind because I know it will have an ending ❤️❤️

I do hope so! I hope my brain will soon let me get there! It keeps getting lost and adding chapters! ?

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I know other authors who have done more there! I didn't want to go too crazy in building past this. The three states plus the state Selegnasol is in have been enough for my brain! ?

Could be interesting! We'll see if Cameron ends up just being another sacrificial lamb in the end!

I do hope so! I hope my brain will soon let me get there! It keeps getting lost and adding chapters! ?

Adding chapters is okay, adding chapters and abandoning the story without finishing it earns you a special place in hell next to child molesters and hipsters ???

It's always Great to se a new update.  This is an AWESOME story!!!!!  Poor Cam just can't get out of those diapers.    Knowing that he still jas strong feelings for  Addy,  maybe they might find a way to stay together.... unless there is hope for Beth.  Time will tell.  Thanks!!!!!!

30 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Well I'd rather see little rights improve and have Cam get a happy ending. I guess I'm just greedy that way.

26 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

Adding chapters is okay, adding chapters and abandoning the story without finishing it earns you a special place in hell next to child molesters and hipsters ???

I would not worry about that.  Baby Sofia always finishes a story before moving to anything else.

32 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I would not worry about that.  Baby Sofia always finishes a story before moving to anything else.

I know lol I eluded to that in my earlier comment, I was just trying to be encouraging and funny at the same time ?

20 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

I know lol I eluded to that in my earlier comment, I was just trying to be encouraging and funny at the same time ?

I'm sorry I did not think it was funny.  I will agree that one of the things that bothers me on this site is when I get involved in a good story and it just stops with no end.

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I'm sorry I did not think it was funny.  I will agree that one of the things that bothers me on this site is when I get involved in a good story and it just stops with no end.

That’s kind of what I was poking fun at. Sorry if you didn’t find it humorous, It might just be a generational thing. It wasn’t meant as insult to @BabySofia as it was to all the other potentially great stories on here by other authors that were never finished. I honestly thought the only people who would have been offended or not seen the humor in my comment would have been child molesters and hipsters, I apologize if you fall in the latter.

15 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

That’s kind of what I was poking fun at. Sorry if you didn’t find it humorous, It might just be a generational thing. It wasn’t meant as insult to @BabySofia as it was to all the other potentially great stories on here by other authors that were never finished. I honestly thought the only people who would have been offended or not seen the humor in my comment would have been child molesters and hipsters, I apologize if you fall in the latter.

I DO NOT.  If you wanted to address others then the quote did not belong here.  I was offended for Baby Sofia not myself.  Also I do not think that writers who do not finish a story should be put with them either we do not know why the story was not finished, life happens and things can be out of ther control.

20 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

16 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I DO NOT.  If you wanted to address others then the quote did not belong here.  I was offended for Baby Sofia not myself.  Also I do not think that writers who do not finish a story should be put with them either we do not know why the story was not finished, life happens and things can be out of ther control.

Can we agree to drop this guys? This is the danger of online forums - you can't see a facial reaction or something to let you know someone is joking. I chose to take it as a jest (though I will be honest I would prefer the words child molester just not ever be used in a joke - it's not comical material in my opinion at all), and I think it's best to just let comments like this go, Billy. Please don't feel like you need to defend me here. (Though I appreciate your willingness)

This story has had some great replies and responses - please keep things on topic here? Thank you all.

1 hour ago, diaperboymi said:

It's always Great to se a new update.  This is an AWESOME story!!!!!  Poor Cam just can't get out of those diapers.    Knowing that he still jas strong feelings for  Addy,  maybe they might find a way to stay together.... unless there is hope for Beth.  Time will tell.  Thanks!!!!!!

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Well I'd rather see little rights improve and have Cam get a happy ending. I guess I'm just greedy that way.

Well, we'll have to see? ? The ending is nowhere in sight for Cameron. He's only in Chapter 38 out of maybe 64 now? Plenty of time to get better or worse... ? 

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete