LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

12 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

Wow that was great and a judge position! Wow the Epilogue is going to be something and ya Addy is back. I hope this time she is not going anywhere.

Thanks for the comment! ?

54 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Sorry, begging for more chapters doesn't result in more chapters! 

? I've known authors that give in to reader pressure. I might give a chapter or two more when I write if enough people do it too.

10 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

? I've known authors that give in to reader pressure. I might give a chapter or two more when I write if enough people do it too.

That is a never ending cliff... The problem is that if you have a clear path from beginning to end, adding more dilutes your story direction. I think a lot of the unfinished tales around here are because of that actually.

First I don't know if you remember but when this story first started and I saw the response you were getting from the readers I said this would be the longest page wise.  I really had a feeling that Addison and Cameron would end up together in the end.  I don't know if it was a hint or not but when Cam said he wiped the tears off with his dress shirt that was a mans response or someone who still had a mans brain.  It was also one of the only chapters where the title gave me an idea of where you were going.  One thing though I have a feeling that where ever Cam goes he will be protected against anything happening to him.  Not much left really for the next 2 chapters to happen but am looking forward to them anyway.  I think when this is finished I want to go on wattpad and read Emerald Princess again I don't know if it was finished when I first started reading.  I really love your work and look forward to the next one.  Though I know that with you it won't be started untilled your almost done with it.  It is one of the things I enjoy about you, we don't have to worry you will start something and not finish.??

10 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

First I don't know if you remember but when this story first started and I saw the response you were getting from the readers I said this would be the longest page wise.  I really had a feeling that Addison and Cameron would end up together in the end.  I don't know if it was a hint or not but when Cam said he wiped the tears off with his dress shirt that was a mans response or someone who still had a mans brain.  It was also one of the only chapters where the title gave me an idea of where you were going.  One thing though I have a feeling that where ever Cam goes he will be protected against anything happening to him.  Not much left really for the next 2 chapters to happen but am looking forward to them anyway.  I think when this is finished I want to go on wattpad and read Emerald Princess again I don't know if it was finished when I first started reading.  I really love your work and look forward to the next one.  Though I know that with you it won't be started untilled your almost done with it.  It is one of the things I enjoy about you, we don't have to worry you will start something and not finish.??

Thanks for the comment Billy! ?

It's a swerve and correction back on to the road. 

If the plaque around the brain is only encasing the outside, the synapses would be intact. The neurons don't fire outward towards the skull, they fire inwardly between to two halves of the brain. Beth was fully grown, so the plaque wouldn't stop the brain from needing to grow. As long as it has oxygenated blood flow through the brain stem, the brain should be intact. It's only when trauma occurs deep into brain from a impact or impaling, or restricted blood flow is the brain damaged. Plaque on the outside would just be like a second skull. We can have plaque on our teeth, but can still sense with, because the damage hasn't gone inside and affected the route. 

I'm just being lighthearted , I just want beth back ;p. This chapter is written really, it's paced better than the last few, and goes more places, it's not just in one room with two people, it's IN the world. It's more like the earlier chapters. 

It also felt alot longer to read than it actually was. But it didn't feel like "putting a bow on it" it had relevance and furthering of characters throughout. 

My opinions on Andy are well known ? she worms her way in again, conveniently just as he hits the bug time (my guess is she saw his story on the news when checked for danicas story by accident, now plays dumb, sticks her big tits in his face and reels him back in. Andy still gets what she wants, which doesn't sit right at all. 

Afew hairbrush smacks and a laxative drink isn't good enough. Is that really all Danica did while he was out, considering all the things they were doing to Cameron, should have been some medical instruments at hand..., damages sphincter muscles, removed her nipples prevent her breasts feeding....., it's almost like maybe Andy was in on it, and pretending to be captured (like the guys in scream pretend to stab each other). Nothing happened to her, when Danica came back for her at the house either. 

I'm afraid Andy is the only bit that's not good about this chapter. 

Sofia, this chapter was excellent 

I wonder if there’s any lingering effects with that much little goo? It was Addy that mentioned that it has long lasting effects sometimes. She had a huge dose of it. There must be some lingering trauma that could even cause bouts of bedwetting. I can see Addy being in and out of diapers herself for a long time. Who knows she might embrace wearing them from time to time just to help heal from the trauma. 

I am sad about beths mom. 

I am curious to see what has become of Audrey , Dani and Mindy. 

good chapter. 

11 minutes ago, sherlock said:

Sofia, this chapter was excellent 

Thanks! Glad I brought you back around here! ?

I will say Addy was genuinely clueless about the announcement. It was just made as he was driving home, and her plans to come there were made long before it. 

12 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I am sad about beths mom. 
I am curious to see what has become of Audrey , Dani and Mindy. 
good chapter. 

Thanks for the comments Guilend. There's a few loose ends that will be covered in the next chapter. ?

This court where Cameron is supposed to work as a judge is it in New Haven and safe or is it possibly in Ames?

Is he better protected from adoption because of the lifetime position as a judge. Because he can't be immature if he is a public servant?

He's really scared of Addy. She was forced to do all this. And in the end she kept her promise to pay for the partnership. Well, traumas are not easy to cope with and not always logical for outsiders (for those affected, yes, of course they are, please do not misunderstand).

I knew that he keeps the stuffed animal. To have a stuffed animal is not a shame (looks at his 30 stuffed animals in his apartment) no no shame.

I find it interesting to see how hard it hit Addy, not really surprised but still interesting.

I really want to know how Dani got that way, yes I know I have my own theory that she was trying to please her mother so she wouldn't use the nanites, but still an explanation would be interesting.

And I really want to know what Aubrey and Dani were sentenced to.

Good Aunt Ruth always trying to know that her family is okay. But again Addy was just as much a victim as Cameron, somehow, at least from my point of view she clearly proved she meant no harm.

Yeah sure she admits she always wanted him as a little baby girl. AND? She is an Amazon I would distrust her more if she says the opposite.

It's a fair question on Cameron's part, how can he trust Addy? Simple answer he can because if she really just wanted to have a baby he couldn't stop her, he never could have stopped her. Just the fact of how she treated him back then shows that she cares about his welfare.

Sure they have sex, okay have fun. Things that I just can't get my head around, but hey, if it's fun, let's do it.

I hope that they have the breastfeeding under control so that he does not get any problems. Judge or not a judge who makes the pants wet is not good.

I am curious if both can become a family now.

Maybe they can take over Beth when Mr. Fehler can't do everything anymore and Addy doesn't have to work anymore? Although it would probably be very funny.

11 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

This court where Cameron is supposed to work as a judge is it in New Haven and safe or is it possibly in Ames?

Is he better protected from adoption because of the lifetime position as a judge. Because he can't be immature if he is a public servant?

It's the same court that Aunt Ruth was on the bench for in the capital of New Haven. It's as safe as it gets. He should also be relatively protected now too from adoption even if he was in Ames. In New Haven even if he were to have an accident it wouldn't result in an adoption. Much more stringent laws there governing them!

12 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Yeah sure she admits she always wanted him as a little baby girl. AND? She is an Amazon I would distrust her more if she says the opposite.

True! ?

Most of the other questions you have are answered in the final chapter.

25 minutes ago, sherlock said:

Es ist eine Abzweigung und Korrektur zurück auf die Straße. 

Wenn die Plaque um das Gehirn nur die Außenseite umhüllt, wären die Synapsen intakt. Die Neuronen feuern nicht nach außen in Richtung Schädel, sondern nach innen zwischen zwei Gehirnhälften. Beth war ausgewachsen, sodass die Plakette das Gehirn nicht davon abhalten würde, wachsen zu müssen. Solange es einen sauerstoffhaltigen Blutfluss durch den Hirnstamm hat, sollte das Gehirn intakt sein. Nur wenn ein Trauma durch einen Aufprall oder ein Aufspießen tief im Gehirn auftritt oder der Blutfluss eingeschränkt ist, wird das Gehirn geschädigt. Eine Plakette an der Außenseite wäre wie ein zweiter Schädel. Wir können Plaque auf unseren Zähnen haben, können es aber trotzdem spüren, weil der Schaden nicht ins Innere gegangen ist und die Route beeinflusst hat. 

Ich bin nur unbeschwert, ich will nur Beth zurück; p. Dieses Kapitel ist wirklich geschrieben, es ist schneller als die letzten und es geht mehr Orte, es ist nicht nur in einem Raum mit zwei Personen, es ist IN der Welt. Es ist eher wie in den früheren Kapiteln. 

Es fühlte sich auch viel länger an zu lesen als es tatsächlich war. Aber es fühlte sich nicht so an, als würde man sich verbeugen, es hatte Relevanz und Förderung der Charaktere. 

Meine Meinung zu Andy ist bekannt - sie schlängelt sich wieder hinein, praktisch gerade als er die Bug-Zeit erreicht (ich vermute, sie hat seine Geschichte in den Nachrichten gesehen, als sie versehentlich auf Danicas Geschichte überprüft wurde, spielt jetzt dumm und steckt ihre großen Titten in sein Gesicht und taumelt ihn wieder hinein. Andy bekommt immer noch, was sie will, was überhaupt nicht richtig sitzt. 

Ein paar Haarbürsten und ein Abführmittel sind nicht gut genug. Ist das wirklich alles, was Danica während seiner Abwesenheit getan hat, wenn man bedenkt, was sie Cameron angetan haben, hätte ein paar medizinische Instrumente zur Hand sein sollen ..., die Schließmuskeln schädigen, ihre Brustwarzen entfernen und verhindern, dass ihre Brüste fressen ... Es ist fast so, als wäre Andy dabei und würde so tun, als würde er gefangen genommen (wie die schreienden Jungs so tun, als würden sie sich gegenseitig erstechen). Nichts passierte ihr, als Danica auch im Haus für sie zurückkam. 

Ich fürchte, Andy ist das einzige Stück, das an diesem Kapitel nicht gut ist. 

Sofia, dieses Kapitel war ausgezeichnet 

2 question block that have nothing to do with each other but that I would like to ask you out of curiosity. Answers are of course optional.

1. what did you learn or study? One notices repeatedly that you definitely have a certain level of education and it would actually interest me out of curiosity?

2. don't you think you are doing Addy an injustice? She has also experienced a lot of bad things, maybe not as bad as Cameron, but I wouldn't want to trade places with her either. And they both loved each other once and found out during the hard times that they still do. Isn't it logical then that they use the chance to be together again instead of living alone and lonely and above all depressed?

What happened to Beth,s mother has always been my thought about amazons who take the ability of a little to walk or crawl, they eat, sleep and gain weight because they get no movement.  Early death has to follow.  The only thing that made me mad about the last chapter was Beth,s dad got 20 million dollars and wants to send Beth away. 

10 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

The only thing that made me mad about the last chapter was Beth,s dad got 20 million dollars and wants to send Beth away. 

I don't think that it's that he wants to send her away. Her care is really really hard on him - especially seeing his wife go like she did too. He'd rather not, and I suspect he wouldn't go that route without fighting for other ideas. Being a full-time caregiver is not an easy task - even when the person being cared for is essentially the size of a baby compared to them.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

What happened to Beth,s mother has always been my thought about amazons who take the ability of a little to walk or crawl, they eat, sleep and gain weight because they get no movement.  Early death has to follow.  The only thing that made me mad about the last chapter was Beth,s dad got 20 million dollars and wants to send Beth away. 

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I don't think that it's that he wants to send her away. Her care is really really hard on him - especially seeing his wife go like she did too. He'd rather not, and I suspect he wouldn't go that route without fighting for other ideas. Being a full-time caregiver is not an easy task - even when the person being cared for is essentially the size of a baby compared to them.

I also consider Beth's father to be so moral that he would donate a large sum of the 20 million to the place where he would take Beth and also donate the rest to Little's protective associations and keep just a little so that he can "recover" from all the suffering his family has been exposed to without worrying about money.

Well good chaper. Surprised Cam took the male option but this entire story has been full of surprises. 

Such a shame about Beth and her mother. I was rooting so much for them. Its still possible to recover but the road would be so hard I can understand Mr. Fehler just being physically and emotionally worn by it all.

I'm surprised Danica made it out of the country. Not surprised she tried of course. Glad they found her though. Her and Aubry especially have alot to answer for.

Cameron rising to be the first mid judge is well deserved.

13 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

So not meaning to be picky but I don't remember Dani spanking Cameron and him blacking out.  He was still awake when the needle was put in his private area and the agents entered the room and he yelled for them to get the needle out before he blacked out.

He lost conciousness from the pain and they woke him back up when they were ready by splashing water on him.

After torturing Addison a bit of course.

14 minutes ago, TerranV said:

He lost conciousness from the pain and they woke him back up when they were ready by splashing water on him.

After torturing Addison a bit of course.

I know sorry about the post I just went back and reread Rage and it happened before they got more nanites from upstairs.

Looks like it’s going to end more or less how I figured. Though this chapter makes me wonder is Addy would adopt or star caring for Beth. It would give her a baby girl to dote over when Cams not around. Even if Beth will never be the old her again I wonder if Cam would find some solace knowing that at least she’s happy

49 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Well good chapter. Surprised Cam took the male option but this entire story has been full of surprises. 

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad it was a surprise! Last thing I want is to be predictable! ?

31 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

Looks like it’s going to end more or less how I figured. Though this chapter makes me wonder is Addy would adopt or star caring for Beth. It would give her a baby girl to dote over when Cams not around. Even if Beth will never be the old her again I wonder if Cam would find some solace knowing that at least she’s happy

Thanks for the comment! ?

23 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Excellent work, as always, BabySofia!

Thanks! ?

15 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

side note, not sure if someone mentioned this but the President is called the President of the United States. I know here the continents are Acirema, but I’m like 50/50 on whether I’m remembering correctly that the country shares its name with my country or not, idk. Just in case I thought I’d comment 

Glad you enjoyed it! In this case it's not the United States of America, it's the United States of Acirema. It's the parallel to the US in that dimension for my works. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Beth's dad is getting old. He's been through the absolute ringer. He thought he had her back and it was taken away, including his wife, who he was finally able to live with and be married to again. He can't look after her forever. Maybe Cameron should take her, work part time as the court position, the president wants him there as much for positive pr and public image as cam wants to practice, he could negotiate reduced hours, as beth was involved in the case that increased cams visibility to the president. 

It's the right thing to do. Is what I'd do, the care place is just deaths waiting room. 

That's what you'd do for a person you love. 

2 hours ago, Guilyn said:

No way. That's a conflict of interest, addy (finally my phone didn't autocorrelation to andy) knows that cam loves beth, even in her diminished state, beth is a rival, and you know how girls treat rivals..., add to that mother Increased hormones levels. 

Absolutely no way, beth is still in there, is not brain death it's signal transmission, its horrible but I believe she's lucid and fully aware, but the connection between nerve receptors and muscles don't relay it to the external faculties. 

I would abhor it if beth was forced to live in a house with a woman that replaced her, a woman who caused her physical situation. 

To hear them having sex or see them making eyes or kissing. That's more torture, and addy would relish it, really rub it her face, because that's the kind of person she is. Look how she treated that women in daycare after she caused cam to blowout. 

It's totally not fair to beth. 

Also addy would do everything to stop any experimental advances towards repairing the damage the company that lined her pockets and bought her car, being given to beth, because again, it brings her rival back. 

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

2 question block that have nothing to do with each other but that I would like to ask you out of curiosity. Answers are of course optional.

1. what did you learn or study? One notices repeatedly that you definitely have a certain level of education and it would actually interest me out of curiosity?

2. don't you think you are doing Addy an injustice? She has also experienced a lot of bad things, maybe not as bad as Cameron, but I wouldn't want to trade places with her either. And they both loved each other once and found out during the hard times that they still do. Isn't it logical then that they use the chance to be together again instead of living alone and lonely and above all depressed?

Getting together again out of some kind of 'survivors guilt', or "because it's better than being depressed alone" is really shallow and superficial, which I'm learning that cam is that kind of weak person. Addy just knows how to play that role to get what she wants........,beths all alone, where's the love for her? Surely making her not so alone would be more important to him. But I guess cam just likes immediate gratification of sucking tit more. 

I don't think I'm giving addy any undue scrutiny. 

In her own words she has now admitted that she wanted can to be her little(girl), many years prior to Stacys activation of maternal affection nanites,which conscious or not, everything she did she wanted to do, and by association, wasn't as apposed to her mother's business plan as she implores you to believe. 

She doesn't want cam back, she wants to have a baby girl again. That's two separate things, the baby position could be replaced with absolutely anybody else in the world and she would act the same, this way she just knows that the for all intense an purposes, little is willing and won't fight. What's the use of his extra fraction of an inch. 

But can is too one tracked mind to see it. It's infuriating. 

Can even says, to paraphrase, "I want to make sure I'm still romantically compatible with you" 

And addy replies that he HAS to agree to play baby sometimes. 

And barely minutes later, cams resolve is gone, addy gets the big guns out and cam is on the teet and in pull-ups straight away. 

It's not a healthy relationship. She's manipulative. And I still believe addy was never in danger from her parents, she just had a part to play she enjoyed more. 

To your other question. I have no medical degree, I just read a hell of alot and learn. Knowledge is vital. 

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete