LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loss of Stature (Updated 3/38/21)

That was a cute chapter. Wonder where she is going with this?

Does she want to be a Mommy or just take care of him because

he wets the bed?

She put him in a diaper for the first time and did a good job.

Hope to see other things that a Mommy likes in this story.

Can't wait for the next chapter. ?

• 2 weeks later...

As she left to go to her workshop, I replied with a “OK, I’ll let you know” and a smile.  As she headed down the stairs I headed into our office to read a little and see what was happening in the world. 

As I walked the disposable was noticeable between my legs, but was nothing compared to the bulk of the cloth diaper I had just been changed out of.  Even though the bulk was less, though, it was hard to ignore the crinkle, the poof of the plastic cover of the diaper when I sat in my chair, or the relaxed and comfortable mental state I was in.  The onesie snapped between my legs pulled gently, settling the bulk of the diaper in my crotch.  

After a few minutes getting used to the new feeling, soon I was engaged in reading about the latest news on the pandemic and everything else going wrong in the world. Two hours of doom-scrolling later, I was brought back to reality by the grumble in my stomach that marked my body’s normal reaction to the coffee signalling imminent action was forthcoming.  I was going to need to go.  Soon.  

And I had a diaper on.  And, I noted, a onesie.  That Karen had changed me into.  And I had promised Karen that I’d tell her if I needed anything.  The options went through my mind… should I not bother her?  Should I just take care of it?  She was working, so inevitably she was in the middle of a project… but I had promised to tell her if I needed something.  

I mean, we’re definitely not in a “Do What My Wife Tells Me” kind of relationship.  We respect each other as equals, but in the interests of marital harmony I at least strongly consider her requests… and, so, I guess this counted.

I settled on the conclusion that she had put me in the diaper, so it was her problem.  

I got up, and as I did so the onesie pulled the diaper up in a way that was… comfortable.  I enjoyed the feeling as I made my way to the upstairs intercom and pressed the button.  “Karen?”

A few seconds later.  “Hi honey.  You OK?”

“I… urm… need to…go.  As in… I don’t want to do it in my… the… um...”

“Oh.  Ok.  Um….  well, you can… no, wait.  I’ll be there in 5 minutes.  Is that ok?”

I paused.  “Yeah, that’s ok.  But please hurry.”

“OK.”

Two minutes later, the back door opened and Karen came in.  “You need to poop, huh?”

“Yeah.  And I don’t want to do it in... ”  I gestured down to my waist.  It felt weird talking about this, obviously.

“Yeah, I think you should take care of that in the toilet.  Let me get the diaper off you.  I’ll meet you in the guest room.  I’ll be right there.  Need to wash my hands.”  

I walked over to the guest room and took off the sweatpants.  I lay down on the bed pad that was still there as I heard the water running in the bathroom.  A few seconds later she joined me.  Reaching to my crotch to pop the snaps on the onesie open, she examined the front of the diaper while feeling it with her hand.  “Still dry?”

I snorted.  “Really?  Well, I don’t really need the diaper…”

“During the day, anyway,” she added with a smile.  

Touche...

“OK, I think I read these had refastenable tapes, right?  So if I just do this…”  She pulled the tapes off, leaving the blue tapes on the diaper, and opened it up.  “Tuck that onesie tail up and do your business… actually, maybe you want to take your shower, too? I’ll be downstairs.  Call me when you’re done.”

Having waited longer than I preferred to already, it didn’t take me long after I got to the toilet, carefully making sure the onesie was out of the way, that I was done.  

A shower sounded good, so I started the shower, and a few minutes later was drying with a towel.  It was at that point that I realized I didn’t have any clothes with me, so I slipped the onesie back on, leaving the crotch unsnapped.

“Uh, Karen?  I’m uh, done.”  I was standing there, nude from the waist down, in the hall, with only the tails of the onesie giving me any modesty as she came up.  

She tried, and failed, to cover a little laugh when she saw me.  “Oh, you look so…”  

She luckily cut herself off before she said ‘cute’.  I hate that word.  I am not ‘cute’.  Kids are ‘cute’.  I am not ‘cute’.  

“...wonderful, and… I love you, babe!  Lay down on the changing pad.”  

I gave her a half smile to acknowledge her good catch before walking into the guest room.

I lay down on top of the already opened diaper that I had been wearing before, and she quickly pulled it up, refastened the tapes, snapped up the onesie, and gave me a kiss.  “OK, I’ll see you for lunch at noon-ish.  OK?”

I nodded, and soon was back to doom-scrolling in the office.

It was a little after noon that I heard the back door open.  She called up the stairs.  “Babe, you still on the computer?  Hungry?”  

I looked up, eyes a little bleary from the extended parade of bad news on my monitor.  “Yeah.  I haven’t eaten.  I’ll be right down.”  As I stood up I realized that I didn’t have the sweatpants on, and my bare legs framed the diaper being pulled into my crotch by the onesie.  

I thought about grabbing the sweat pants or a pair of shorts for modesty, then thought about what she had said about her being responsible for my clothes, and mentally shrugged.  If she didn’t want to see my diaper while we ate, she could cover it up.  So I walked down the stairs in the onesie and diaper.

Karen’s back was to me as she prepared two salads for lunch, but when she turned and saw me her face lit up.  She finished with the cucumbers and placed the plates at the table before coming over to me.  I felt her hand on my crotch as she gave me a hug.  “Still dry?”

“Well, it’s not like I need these,” I gestured at my crotch, “but the grope is nice… you can do that any time!”  

She giggled a little, and my diaper crinkled as she rubbed a little more.  I leaned into it, until she removed her hand.  “Maybe later.  Let’s eat.”

Sitting at the table, we had a normal lunch.  From the table top up, at least.  It was hard not to be aware of the disposable between my legs and under me as I sat on the chair.  The padding  felt kind of nice as I moved my bottom a little on the hard wood chair.  

We talked about the project she was working on, some custom cabinets for a 40 foot sloop being refurbished by the boat shop my wife worked for.  They were paying a pretty penny for the high-end work my wife did.  She was enjoying being able to put the time and effort into doing it right, and she was justifiably proud of this job.  Not bad for an art major, even if I did jokingly describe her career as a ‘wood-murderer’!

After the dishes were in the dishwasher, she took my hand and led me to the couch.  She seemed a little nervous.  “So, babe…”

“Yeah?”  Now I was nervous too.  ‘So, babe...’ is usually not the start to a good conversation between us.

“There’s something I’ve been thinking about all morning, and I’d like to try it, if you’re up for it…”

“Um, ok, sure, what?”  If she was nervous about it, and I was nervous about it… but I was also curious.  What kind of new things?  Are we talking about something in our relationship?  Some new sex thing? 

“Well…” Then she got the Determined Karen Look.  She had made a decision.  

“Sit here… Lay down… put your head in my lap…”  

As I followed her guidance, my head ended up nestled against her breasts as she supported my head with one arm, and reached over and pulled a blanket off the back of the couch, covering me up from my toes and up and over my head, with the other.  

Under the blanket, next to my face, she pulled her shirt up, and her bra was in my face now.  Reaching behind herself she released her bra (how can women do that one handed?) and suddenly her breast was exposed, her nipple at my lips.  With my head under the blanket being held close, suddenly all I could see, smell, or feel was her breast.  In surprise, I pulled back suddenly.

“Uh, honey?”  I couldn’t see her face.  Nothing other than her breast in front of me, her released bra slipping down beside my face.

“Shhhhh… just relax…”  Continuing to cradle my head, she used her other hand to gently lift her breast.  

Now, I have to say, I’ve always been a breast man.  Who can blame me for enjoying looking at, and playing with, her perfectly sized, so luscious, beautiful breasts?  I mean, I’m certainly not the only guy who enjoys bringing their partners pleasure through them while we’re fooling around.

But.

Having her breast right there, in front of my mouth, with her nipple sticking out to clearly show her thoughts on the matter, was a little shocking in that context.  She moved her breast up as I let her gently guide my head in.  I felt her nipple enter my mouth, and then she took a deep breath as my lips closed around it automatically and my tongue started stroking instinctually.  

It wasn’t something that I was thinking about… in fact, I was now more thinking about her other arm cradling my head closer and then… I felt her hand on my diaper, and felt her kneading… and took my own deep breath, which ended up being a deep suck on her breast… which caused more kneading, and soon we were in a little rhythm.  

She’s always had sensitive breasts, and I know she had orgasmed in the past just by my playing with, and sucking on, her breast.  My free hand went gently to the breast I was attached to, and I was gently working her breast in time with her hand on my diaper.  After a few minutes of this gentle caressing I could feel her breath get shorter, and then a little shiver passed through her.  My eyes stayed closed as she lifted me a little and shifted so that her other breast was in front of my face, her nipple again in my mouth, never stopping rubbing me through my diaper.  Soon, I felt my own spasm as I arched my back slightly, and then relaxed.  She stopped kneading, but the gentle pressure of her hand stayed on my diaper.  It wasn’t an Earth-shattering kind of event, but it was quite nice.

And then guilt hit.  In the post-orgasm clarity I suddenly tried to sit up.  This was silly.  I was in a diaper, sucking my wife’s breast.  This was everything I had been fighting against for years.  I tried to tell her to stop, but her arm cradling my head held me in place.  Her breast in my mouth prevented intelligible speech, and she held me tight with the other, whispering calming words in my ear.  

The post-orgasm tiredness quickly replaced the post-orgasm guilt, and I fell asleep in her lap, still suckling gently.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • justforfun changed the title to Loss of Stature (Updated 2/12/21)
21 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Awww that’s so cute !!

He is not cute!  It says so right in the story!  ?

13 hours ago, aldl4811 said:

Loved it!!!

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, D503 said:

Nice bit of nappy reinforcement there with added benefits. I wonder if she'll convince him to shave or get laser treatment.

Well, it is easier to keep clean that way.

• Like 2

I woke sometime later.  I was still on the couch.  All the window curtains were drawn, so it was dark despite the sunny day outside.  I sat up, a little reluctant to leave the warm comfort of the blanket and couch.  There was a dampness, though… oh.   My diaper was wet, but also a wet area on the onesie around my waist indicated that I had wet, and the diaper had leaked.  A felt around and sure enough, there was a wet spot on the couch.  A pretty big wet spot.  It had taken the brunt of the leak. 

Sighing, I got up, the wet disposable squishing under me.  I had really had to go, I guess.  

Lifting myself off the couch, the swollen diaper between my legs gave me a bit of a waddle as I walked to the intercom.  “Karen?”  Again, I had to wait for only a few seconds.

“Hi babe.  You’re up?”  

Kind of a rhetorical question, really…  “Yeah.  I… uh… I am… uh…”

“Do you need a change?”

I sighed, because this was also a rhetorical question.  “Yeah.”  Clearly I had been sleeping deeply, as my brain was really only capable of single word sentences so far.

“Ok, I’ll be right there.”  And indeed she was, the back door opening in a minute.  

She quickly took note of the obvious leak, and the dark spot on the couch  “Wow, you sure did a number there.  Those diapers are not going to be sufficient… and I need to clean the couch...”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t do it on purpose.”

“You wet in your sleep again?”

I nodded.  

She gave me a concerned look.  “It’s happened the last four times you’ve gone to sleep.  I know you’ve had problems sometimes, but… seems like a lot.”

I hung my head.  “You know, sometimes things are a little better,  and sometimes a little worse...”

“Stress?”

I shrugged.  “Maybe?  I mean, for the first time since college I don’t have a job… the pandemic is going to kill us all… Idunno.”

“Should you see your doctor?”

I shrugged again.  “You were there the last time.  She’ll just hmmm and ummm and poke and prod and declare it related to my size, or tell me I’ll grow out of it, or whatever.  And, anyway, just what I want to do is go see a doctor right now.”

She nodded.  “Yeah, they have enough to do.  And you’re right… it’s not like we haven’t talked to the doctor before.”   She gave me a quick reassuring hug. “Just checking, honey.”

Walking to the front door, she said over her shoulder, “Let me check and see if the deliveries are here yet…”   I heard the front door open, and then some grunting and noises as what sounded like several boxes were pulled inside.  

When I heard the front door close, I joined her, the soaking diaper and wet onesie feeling uncomfortably wet and cold.  There were four boxes there.  “What’s all this?  Your shopping arrived already?  Didn’t you just order it this morning?”  

She took my hand and looked at me.  “Well, look.  Your… accidents… have been getting worse.  Quite a bit worse.  Even before the last two or three days...”

“But I can’t help…” I started.

“Shhh.  Wait.  Your accidents are getting worse, and I know you can’t help it.  The Goodnights are not really handling it anymore either.  A couple of times recently you’ve leaked and… well, I might have been thinking about this for a little while now… I got you some more… adult… things… that might help.”  

She was right, of course.  I sighed as she turned to examine the boxes.  

She separated three of the bigger boxes from the pile.  “These I ordered a few days ago…”  Opening the first one, I saw several packages of diapers.  She pulled a package out.  I wasn’t familiar with them, but it said MegaMax.  “These are supposed to be really good for night time,” she said.  She pulled out another bag, which was another bag that said Megamax, and then a bag which had some cartoon astronauts on it. “And these might be a little more… fun…” and then something purple that said “Supreme” on it.  “These are supposed to be good for daytime… maybe better than those if you’re taking a nap, it looks like!”

I stood there without comment as she opened the second box, a little amused that she was the one acting like a kid at Christmas.  She pulled out wipes, a bag that said “Boosters”, and then a few plastic pants and underpads.

What the heck?  She had clearly been planning this for a while if these were showing up now.  With the pandemic deliveries were slowing down, so my must have ordered these… which means she’s been thinking about this… for how long?

She went to open the third box, but paused.  “The others can wait.  We can’t have you standing there in a wet diaper all day, right?  Let’s get you changed.  Let’s try these first.”  Grabbing the bag that said MegaMax, she took my hand and we went upstairs.  

“I can’t believe you ordered that… stuff… without telling me...”

“Yeah, well, I know you, babe.  I was worried about how I was going to approach it with you, but after I found the suitcase… well, like I said, I know you, and knew you’d have some time off…”  She guided me into the guest room.

As I sat down on the changing pad, she opened the bag of diapers and placed a stack on a shelf nearby.  She opened the snaps on my onesie, trying to bunch it up so that the wet part didn’t get wiped on my head as it was pulled off.

I started to lay down.  “Hold on, babe.  Let me get this ready...”  She took one of the diapers off the stack and opened it up.  She folded it lengthwise, fluffing it up a little, before laying it down on the changing pad.  “Ok, now lay down on this diaper…”

As I positioned myself on top of the new diaper, I had to ask.  “You seem like you know what you’re doing here… is there… um… something I should know?”

She started opening the tapes on the wet diaper I was wearing.  “Like I said… this is something that I’ve been thinking about… and the internet has a lot of information!”  The wet diaper was opened, and she was using a wipe to clean me off, spending perhaps a little more time than was strictly necessary cleaning the front of me up, which I was showing my appreciation for.  

“I’ve been studying,” she smiled.  “I’ve been thinking about how we could do this for a while, and I’ve been watching a lot of videos, and reading a bit, and it kind of… well, I hope this relaxes you and gives you a break…”  She finished wiping, and told me, “Up!”

I lifted my bottom, and the wet diaper was slid out.  She did a quick wipe of my bottom and adjusted the new diaper before I put it back down, and I smelled the pleasant smell as she added powder.  Almost before I realized it the fresh diaper was up between my legs and being taped.  The first thing I realized was just how big and thick it was.  Rather than coming up to my waist as the previous diaper had, this diaper was above my belly button.  As the tapes were fastened I could feel my legs being pushed apart by the bulk being snuggled in my crotch.

“Wow, this is… thick.  Do I really need…”  I paused.

“Babe, it’s OK.  These are probably mostly for night or when you’re sleeping.  I just wanted to see how they fit.  They look pretty good.  Less likely to leak over the top, I think.”

I sat up and wiggled my legs, hearing the crinkle and feeling the bulk between my legs and much higher.  I had never tried a diaper that felt like this before.  I hated to admit it, but it was soft, and comfortable.  Was this how a diaper was supposed to fit? 

As I was exploring the feeling, I heard “Arms up!”, and another onesie was fit over my top.  Suddenly there was a large PPPHHHHHHHTTTTT and my whole stomach vibrated!  My eyes shot open and my back arched in surprise as she laughed, “Sorry I just couldn’t resist that!”  

Being the ticklish type I was squealing as my reflexes kicked in against the raspberry and some light tickling with her hands, and then I started laughing as well.  My back still arched in surprise, my wife passed the tail of the onesie under me before  snapping it between my legs, both of us still laughing.  She helped me up with a kiss and a hug.

“Wow, this is really thick,” I repeated as I stood up.  There was no way I could walk normally.  Karen was putting the used diaper in a covered 5 gallon pail that had appeared in the room at some point.

“Well, it should hold you for a while, then.  I’m going to get back to work.  Can you fix dinner when it’s time?  There’s chicken marinating in the fridge.”

• Like 9
  • justforfun changed the title to Loss of Stature (Updated 2/18/21)

This is such a nice story. I love how understanding she is with him. Most stories of this type would go for a more embarrassing feeling, you captured a different side that works well.

Also, I like the part where she is about to call him "So cute", he complains and she says "wonderful." LOL

• Like 1

Great two chapters.

The first one when she had him nurse from her. She enjoyed it

while she stroked his peepee under his diaper. I enjoyed that myself

with a girlfriend she really enjoyed that too. She had small titties I had

her squirming as she climaxed under me.

I'm surprised she did not shave his privates as it would be healther

and make clean up easier and make him cuter. I hope she does it again

and again and a lot more babying to please them both.

I wrote stories on this site like this all the time my favorite stories of all.

Great writing makes a great story thanks for sharing it with us. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all for the comments!  Glad people are enjoying it, and I hope you like the addition!

===

The normalcy of being asked to prepare dinner momentarily jerked me out of my diaper-centered trance, and I replied that of course I could, and had wandered back into the office before sitting down on my chair reminded me just how thick this diaper was.

An hour or so later, I realized I needed to pee.  Unlike pooping, I was pretty sure that Karen expected me to use the diaper I had on.

I paused.

This was something of a dilemma.  The last time I had knowingly used a diaper was several years ago, before we were married.  At the time, my curiosity had overcome my conscious aversion and I had opened the suitcase to try the diapers which had remained hidden since college.  And OK, sure, I had wet the diaper I had worn today during my nap, but I had been sleeping.  And, yeah, I had wet the cloth diaper last night.  But I had been kinda drunk, so that didn’t count, really.  

And yeah, sometimes I did wet the Goodnights I wore when I was travelling.  I guess I had wet a Goodnight intentionally once or twice when we had been flying between the coasts and the pilot had turned on the fasten seatbelt sign and I had to go and… well, I guess Karen had been right then in suggesting I wore them for the flight.  

Goodnights weren’t really diapers, of course, which is why I wore them when I needed to.  I mean, they’re just padded underwear, like Karen said.  Plenty of adults needed to wear the so-called protective underwear too... a whole section in the supermarket was devoted to them, after all.  It’s just that the Goodnights fit me better than even the small versions of adult-sized pull ups, and besides, they were more absorbent and worked better when I did use them.

Goodnights were a ‘just in case’ thing, and were intended to be pulled up and down just like normal underwear.  I didn’t like wearing them either, but I admit they do have their place.

Diapers, though… I was wearing a diaper.  I reached down to feel the bulky white garment crinkling between my legs.  Diapers were meant to be used.  If you were wearing a diaper, it was because it was assumed you would use the diaper.  You didn’t pull them down to use the toilet.  You didn’t wear them just in case.  You wore them because, like it or not, it was probably going to be wet before it was removed.  If someone put you in a diaper, it was because they expected you to use it.  It was taped on because the assumption was you’d need to change the diaper before you needed to change your clothes.  I was rubbing the front of my diaper a little, feeling the thick padding and hearing the crinkle.  It was comfortable.  It was nice.  It was there with the assumption that I was going to use it.

As I sat there and thought about the line I was about to cross, my bladder gave a “now!” message, and without more thought I let it go.  The diaper grew warm as I let out my full bladder, but the thick diaper seemed to barely notice.  I was surprised that just a little yellow discoloration indicated that the Rubicon had been crossed.  I could barely feel the wetness.  The only real change was a little swelling as the diaper did it’s job.

How much more could it take?  Since I was now committed, in an already wet diaper, it was time to experiment.  Walking downstairs I felt the now-warm diaper, now a little heavier, between my legs.  

I poured a big cup of iced tea from the pitcher in the fridge.  If the diaper was wet, might as well see how much it can take!  I started drinking as I went back to my office and resumed browsing aimlessly.

By the time the alarm I had set to remind me to start dinner went off, I had had two large cups of iced tea, and had wet a few more times.  The diaper now felt a little wet, although it had swollen quite a big, giving me a noticeable waddle as the bulk pushed my legs apart.  

Stir-frying the chicken and preparing the salad, I wet a few more times.  Even with that, the diaper was still more than holding its own.

I called her on the intercom, and a few minutes later she joined me in the kitchen as I was opening a bottle of wine and pouring two glasses.  “How are things going?” she asked, as she once again cupped my crotch.  “Let’s eat.”

“Aren’t you going to ask me if I need a change?”

She looked at me.  “Do you need a change?”

“Um… “

“I just checked.”  She gave me a quick hug and a kiss on my forehead.  “Your diaper can hold a lot more.  Let’s eat.”

I looked up.  “You’re not surprised that I used it?  Not disgusted?”

“No, silly!   I put it on you, and told you to not take it off.  If you hadn’t used it I’d probably be seeing yellow in your eyes.”

So we sat down.  More random chat about the developments of the pandemic.  More states talking about locking down.  More cases all over.  New York sounded bad.  

Soon a second bottle of wine was opened as conversation shifted to what it meant to not be able to see friends.  

She used the bathroom.  I had to go.  

“So… we need to talk.”   I started poorly.  Obviously, we were already talking.  “I know you’re trying to do this,” I gestured at my diaper, “for me… to help me relax, but… I’ve spent so long fighting people from treating me like this.  Ever since I didn’t start growing with the other kids in 6th grade.  They all shot up, but I stayed this tall.  The doctor kept telling me my growth spurt would happen… and it kept not happening.  I was made fun of.  Bullied.  I couldn’t play sports.  The girls like me, but they just found me, you know… cute, not… real boyfriend material.”  

“It wasn’t until I found you, and you treated me as me, not as a kid, that everything was OK.  And now…”  I was staring into my wine as I talked.  “Now I’m here, and I love you, and I know you love me, but I’m here… in a diaper… that is wet, and I need to pee again.  And I don’t want you to see me as a child.”  

She came over and hugged me.  She guided me out of my chair, and I was aware of her trying to discreetly check my diaper.  Apparently she thought it was ok, as she led me over to the couch, setting her and my wine down on the side table.  

“It’s ok, babe.  Yes, I know you as you.  As my husband, who might have a small body, but has a strong mind and is a wonderful person.  But I also know that you’re curious… and might want to explore things… for a little while.  So, here’s the thing… I, well, believe it or not, I want to explore these too.  I… I like taking care of you, you know.  Can we continue for tonight?  Tomorrow we can stop, if you want.”

She paused.  “But… for now, would you like to…”  She indicated her lap.

I kind of did want to, actually.  As much as I was protesting, thoughts of this afternoon came back.  It had been so comfortable.  I paused.  Just for tonight.  And it was nice being with her… I lay down on her lap, and she pulled the cover over me again.  

She reached behind herself, released her bra, and soon I felt myself relaxing as she again rubbed the front of my diaper, the thick, damp padding rubbing on me… I sucked harder, massaging her breast with my hand… and it didn’t take as long this time to both have a little shiver.  Once again, she shifted over, and I fell asleep on her breast for the second time that day.

When I woke I didn’t feel like I had been asleep long, but it was dark, the dishes were done, and Karen was wearing her pajamas when she gently rocked me awake.  “Come upstairs,” she whispered, as she gently guided my almost-sleeping form up the stairs.  Turning towards the master bedroom out of habit, she gently guided me to the guest room instead, unsnapping the onesie from between my legs and pulling it off smoothly as she guided me, still almost sleeping, onto the changing mat which already had cloth diapers layed out.  

I felt her go through the process of getting the now soaked disposable off, wiping me down, and then getting the cloth diapers pulled up and pinned firmly.  She slid plastic pants up my legs and asked me to lift up as she pulled them into place and made sure all the cloth was tucked in.  The diapers started to warm up as she helped me into the arms and legs of a sleeper.  This didn’t have mittens, so it wasn’t the one I couldn’t get out of, I noted through the haze.  

When everything was in place, she helped me into the master bedroom.  I was a little surprised as she guided me onto the bed laying across it, but figured it out when she got on the bed laying back on some pillows, and my head was once again in that comfortable spot on her chest.  I opened my mouth a little, and I felt her adjusting a little as her nipple entered my mouth.  I was suckling gently as I fell asleep.

===

I was in my bedroom, watching my mother put a diaper on my two and half year old brother.  “If you can stay dry tonight, maybe we can try big-boy underpants tomorrow.  Would you like that?”  My Mom’s voice was warm and loving as she finished taping on his diaper.

My brother, four years younger than me, smiled and laughed in his toddler voice.  “Can I wear my spider-man underpants Mommy?”

“If you can stay dry tonight, sure!  You’re doing so well!”  He giggled and gave my mother a hug as she pulled his pajama bottoms up.  I felt jealous as he had little to worry about.  He was wearing a diaper tonight, but likely wouldn’t need it, and Mom hugged him and told him what a big boy he was.

Then she turned to me, her disappointment broadcast on her face.  “Your baby brother is going to beat you.”  Her voice was cold.  Emotionless.

I wanted to ask for a diaper, but I knew I couldn’t.  We’d had this discussion before.  Big kids didn’t wear diapers.  Seven year olds were big kids.  I was in elementary school… real school, for big kids, after all.

The plastic sheet I slept on caused me to wake up soaking in a puddle of my own making many mornings, and her logic was that if I was uncomfortable enough then maybe I’d stop sooner.  Diapers were for babies who weren’t expected to be able to control it yet.

There was no hug from Mom for me.  There were no giggles.  I turned and got my book, planning on reading for a bit before I got up just before turning out my light for one last trip to the bathroom, as I always did, but instead I just wanted to hit my bed, thrashing, taking out my frustrations on the pillow.  

I couldn’t keep myself dry, like a big could should, but I couldn’t just wear a diaper and be comfortable, like my baby brother.  And now he was going to be a big kid.  It wasn’t fair.  I sobbed into my pillow.  

It wasn’t fair.

===

I felt my wife moving me.  I opened half an eye, seeing that the sun was just starting to light the horizon outside our window.  I must have been hogging the blankets, or trying to push her out of bed or something, so I started to squirm away.  

“Shhh, you were having a nightmare,” she whispered gently.  “C’mere, babe.  I have something for you.”

Her arms pulled me closer, and I soon found myself laying on her chest again, her breast in my mouth and her hand gently massaging my diaper.  Not really having woken up anyway, I relaxed into it, my hand making its way to her breast.  It was starting to feel comfortable.  Familiar.  Us time.  After a few minutes she adjusted my head to align with her other breast.  

I continued for a few more minutes until I felt her moving around, and I pulled off, only to have something else put in my mouth.  It was wet and warm and tasted of… milk.  It had a nipple too.  I started a little, but I could feel her hand laying on top of my thick cloth diaper as my sucking now pulled real milk from the bottle, and I relaxed as her hand gently massaged.  Feeling a little need to pee, I just let myself release just a little into my diaper and continued drinking until the bottle was gone.  

My stomach felt full.  I fell back asleep.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • justforfun changed the title to Loss of Stature (Updated 3/38/21)
22 hours ago, aldl4811 said:

So sweet

14 hours ago, D503 said:

Wonderful. ?

12 hours ago, puffy_bottom said:

This is a delightful story.

Thank you all. :)

Sorry it took so long to get the next chapter up, but several chapters ahead of what I've posted I made a plot decision that required me to go back and re-work a bunch of the story, so I held off until that is done.  So, things should happen a little more regularly.  Maybe.

• Like 2

Please don't apologize for the delay.  When writing a serial, it is a very good idea not to post a chapter until you have written, at a minimum, the following three chapters.  The idea is to buy yourself time to change the story's arc rather than write yourself into a corner from which there is no convincing escape.  

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I forgot about this story until enfant posted. 

This type of story is my favorite nursing from your wife is always enjoyable that's why she is doing it regularly. Being taken care of by some who loves you and you love them. 

Can't wait for you to have time for another chapter. Maybe baths and shampoos will be nexted. As I said before as long as this beautiful love continues between them I will keep loving this story. :-)