LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introvert Vs Extrovert... What Are You

Introvert vs Extrovert...  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Please read message to calculate...

An introvert prefers his own company to others(1) while the extrovert would prefer to be the centre of attention(10).

An introvert is more comfortable reading a book(1) while the extrovert is more comfortable in a high risk sport(10).

Using the above examples, score yourself between 1 to 10 on each, add the two together and divide the answer by 2.

An introvert prefers his own company to others(1) while the extrovert would prefer to be the centre of attention(10).

An introvert is more comfortable reading a book(1) while the extrovert is more comfortable in a high risk sport(10).

Using the above examples, score yourself between 1 to 10 on each, add the two together and divide the answer by 2.

do not like scoreing sytem

i do not prefer to be with my self i prefer to be with friends and remain out of the atteninon of others in many way

but yet even at 60 years of age i race rock crawlers and thinking about going in to rock racing next years if i can sell my formula toyta so i can build a new X chassie so that high risk part is rick i scored it about a 8 due to what i like now vs life in the past and the high risk as always been a part of that from diving to sjy diving

do not like scoreing sytem

i do not prefer to be with my self i prefer to be with friends and remain out of the atteninon of others in many way

but yet even at 60 years of age i race rock crawlers and thinking about going in to rock racing next years if i can sell my formula toyta so i can build a new X chassie so that high risk part is rick i scored it about a 8 due to what i like now vs life in the past and the high risk as always been a part of that from diving to sjy diving

rickibrat2,

I apologize for the scoring systems. I was trying to simplify the poll question. If you prefer one of the standards (Briggs-Myers/ISO etc) please use one and reduce the scoring back to a 2..10 range.

All,

the idea of this poll is to calculate the link of AB/DL etc with the introvert/extrovert personallity trait. Since like minded people mix, the more information you know about yourself, the more likely you will be able to succeed in life, career & relationships.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Katharsys

I'm a certifiable introvert and a pedant then because I couldn't put my score on the scale:

(1 + 1) / 2 = 1

So I just put 2 :)

Thank you for pointing out that the most important score wasn't on there! I am going back to my book now.

• 1 month later...

I would definitely say I am an Introvert, with low self esteem. I always have trouble talking with people, whether on the phone, in person or even on the internet. It is hard for me to find a job since I don't like asking for an application, or to be interviewed. I am sure my being quiet has lost me some jobs I might have gotten otherwise.

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

(4 + 2)/2 = 3

4: I likebeig aroud small groups i'm comfortable with and plus when i'm on the net i'm really not that shy at all... guess i wouldn't be here as much if i was...

2: I've climbed the odd tree in my life... not thats its an extreme sport... but i would rather read than go rock climbing

Giggles

Lucy

• 14 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What has been correctly pointed out by @paradox and others is, that the scoring system is flawed. Every scoring system is flawed as it attempts to typecast / stereotype a person even if one does it to themselves. The only common with humans is that we are all human. We are all unique and as such, can't be typecast. The idea of the survey is not to answer same, but to find out who you are... which as @Jace Shepard states correctly, changes everytime one thinks about it. As a result, no survey can answer that question - all it does is force one to ask the question of oneself.

There are a group of people that do not have the ability to think that deep - as a result, they try and quantify people and rely on third party discrimination tools such as Briggs-Myers/ISO etc to do same. Yes, some may not see this as discrimination, but if you are judging another whether it is based on some scoring or other, you are discriminating that person or others. To judge another is in itself discrimination, and in most societies, this judging is left to a group of 12 plus people where each individual opinion in that jury is counted as a way to remove any form of bias. Judicial systems attempt, poorly in my opinion (not to say I have a better way), to blindly judge another on presented information, and not on the person themselves.

It is the individual judging / discrimination that is incorrect that needs to be addressed. We, as humans, are the only species that both mentally and physically hurt our own species - for no real gain. Yes, the female praying mantis, among others, kill and eat the male after copulation, but that is for survival of the species in  a food poor environment - it means that the pregnant female will have the energy to bear the young. Humans hurt, maim and kill other humans in the search of land, not to grow food as they have that already, but for some form of self worth. Many billions of humans worldwide have died in wars over some line drawn on a map and/or some belief (religious wars etc.)- most of what is not provable. Due to stupidity and not reading history, many more billions are going to die. This is our fellow human - and what is the latest war about? - money or energy - take your pick.

• Like 1

Wow, this is quite the necro, but it is a good topic to discuss. I'm an extreme introvert overall. Even if someone invites me to do something, I usually would rather just stay at home. It's partially due to laziness but also due to my lack of confidence that includes when it comes to a desire to have a relationship. I've held onto my DL tendencies/desires for over 20 years up until just recently. I think my holding it in all these years has caused me to have a serious lack of confidence, self love, and self acceptance. It's likely caused me to hide rather than want to go out and meet people.

I will point out, though, that I have no problem going to work in person and working with co-workers. I also like some levels of working with friends that I slowly build a relation with, but it's usually not myself that is initiating the friendship - it's usually someone else saying hi and trying to open me up to trusting them enough to be friendly with them and talk with them. I still care way too much what others think and am planning to work on that with therapy as I continue to confront this side of myself and learn to embrace it, accept it and move on so it isn't the only thing that defines me. I've met so many great people on the forums, in the chats, etc. It's just nice to be able to talk to like-minded people that understand what we go through.

I do enjoy chatting with people on the net when we have similar interests, but I would never seek it out like that in person, which is why I didn't change from my "2" count, because the only thing that matters is what I would do outside of my persona online. It looks like many people here are the same way. It's something I hope to work on. :)

Also, @robehouse (Not sure if you're still active on the forums), I have the same thing when it comes to jobs. I have applied to places and am working currently at an okay job. But, I very often look at a listing and consider myself unqualified for it and don't even try applying for it. And, I had quite some time where I either barely ever got offered an interview, or I interviewed and was shortly after passed up. It did hurt my self esteem more, but I eventually just decided to apply more and hope I could get the interview and the job. Practice was key, but I still am not good at it. My current job in both roles involved interviewing remotely which made it a bit easier for me to be relaxed and myself.

• 2 weeks later...

A solid 5, I don't mind the company of others, sometimes I even enjoy it more than being alone. But I would never wish to be the centre of attention. That sounds dreadful

I do like a good book though, so following your method I get 3. Which I don't agree with as it leads people to believe I am more introverted than I actually am.