LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pedophile ABDL Story site (Starts with D ends in R) is back

so a site that we can't name here (gets replaced with [That site]) that was a pedophile ABDL story site is now back online under a similar domain (.xyz instead of .com) with the same content. what can we do to get it taken down... again?

the last thing we need is that site getting back in the news and getting even more shit tossed at us.

So, I've never heard of this site you're talking about and I don't exactly know what kind of content it hosts (beyond what you say in this post).

If you desire to take it down though the best way would be to either contact the domain registrar (though .xyz has fairly loose restrictions if I remember correctly) or what will probably be better is contact the actual website host, if the content they are posting is illegal in the jurisdiction the website host is located than the host can probably be easily persuaded into taking it down.

However a lot of jurisdictions don't actually consider content like what you describe to be illegal so long as no actual real life minors are involved, in which case getting it taken down might actually be more difficult. However contacting the domain/hosting providers is still the best and easiest option I can see to combat this.

Oh, yeah I had come across that before ( when I decided to look up what ever happened to the place ), and from what I can see, it's just an archived version of the site, so, it at least means no new content can be added to it, however still not a good thing that it still exists in some way and it certainly needs to be taken down fast.  

3 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

To be honest there’s probably much worse stuff out there on the internet than some old archive website with creepy stories on it.

Perhaps the best solution other than trying to get it taken down is to not draw attention to it.

Yeah there are no doubt some much worst places out there, but still doesn't mean it's any less disturbing , as I know some stories on there go beyond just being creepy * shudder *,  having it taken down would be really great , but  yeah , also keeping as much attention away from it is another good course of action and I'm hoping that the place isn't as easy to find as it once was, 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Flaresnare said:

Yeah there are no doubt some much worst places out there, but still doesn't mean it it's any less disturbing , as I know some stories on there go beyond just being creepy * shudder *,  having it taken down would be really great , but  yeah , also keeping as much attention away from it is another good course of action and I'm hoping that the place isn't as easy to find as it once was, 

Exact same domain, just the different .suffix

On 12/26/2020 at 8:44 PM, Flaresnare said:

Yeah there are no doubt some much worst places out there, but still doesn't mean it's any less disturbing , as I know some stories on there go beyond just being creepy * shudder *,  having it taken down would be really great , but  yeah , also keeping as much attention away from it is another good course of action and I'm hoping that the place isn't as easy to find as it once was, 

@Flaresnare

Back in the beginning, when I was about 23, I used to visit that site, and it was "creepy"The stories were based on the owner's biases: If they didn't contain boys [IN THICK WHITE DIAPERS] in the stories, they were probably not gonna appear. the stories basically creeped me out, because the Girls in the stories were always dominating the guys, and it just didn't feel right.  If you were a part of the culture of AB/DL, I can see where this could be an issue, as it puts the entire community at a "disadvantage" because the site would make people believe what this dude was portraying about us was true.

Now that i am older, wiser, and UNDERSTAND more about AB/DL culture, and what it IS and is NOT, I agree that this site portrays us all in a bad light, but I also realize that the guy who owned this site and maintained it had his own beliefs and morals.  He may have been an AB, or at least a DL, but he also made being a guy sound like we were slaves to the girls who dominated us.  In his world, this was acceptable.  However, it is NOT acceptable today.  Guys and Girls are NOT slaves, and should not be depicted that way. 

The Story quality was not that great either.  Here on DD, we have members who write fascinating stories that are well thought out, have direction, have a plot/storyline, and they are UPDATED frequently.  A story that is on DD is like an artform.  It is shaped and built, and crafted as a builder would do for a building.  Each piece has a function, and each chapter is a building block.  The writer cares about the content of the story, and wants to keep the reader interested.

That other site was also built in a different time.  Maybe he just wanted a place for stories he thought were interesting - I am not going to argue the actions of this person.  Suffice to say @Flaresnare and others are correct.  This site was originally a DOT com, then it was transferred to a company that owned it for a while, and then someone copied it, and now it's on that domain that @~*PrincessZozo*~ stated.  I don't think that this site would be resurrected: It has been tried before, and I don't think that there is much call for his work nowadays.  I also believe that the site owner is no longer living, so he can't resurrect this site, but if @DailyDior other admins want to to try BLOCKING this site in their filters, I would not object. This site may live on in a historic sense, but as @willnotwill stated, if this guy did NOT get permission to post stories from authors, he would have to deal with this, and if any of his stories are still there, they hopefully have been removed.

I would HOPE that the AB/DL site searchers that investigate what it is and isn't would not be influenced by this defunct site.  However, there may be people that are.  In that case, it is up the people in the community to dispel and quash these things that are not true about our community.

Brian 

Edited by ~Brian~
REMOVED the STOOPID automerged reply
  • Like 1

@willnotwill

2 hours ago, willnotwill said:

At least it doesn't have the stolen copies of my stories on it anymore.   They're in the index, but they link goes nowhere.

I can probably say with about 90% certainty, that this site will not be resurrected.  The site, as @Nat has stated, has not been updated in LONG LONG time, and is probably being moved as a complete site, with NO work being done to it.  This site has been around for a while, and as I stated, the owner of the site I believe is no longer living, so all we have is a old site, based on old technology, with his ideas about boys and girls in his world.  It will be archived, but I don't see it returning, as the times have changed, and beliefs also change.  If someone were to believe that site's depiction of us, however twisted and creepy it is, we as community members should be able to correct this thinking.  

I am glad that none of your stories are on that site.  :)

Brian

2 hours ago, Nat said:

Wait, did that man commit suicide or what? 

@Nat

Yes, unfortunately, I think he did.  I don't know if he "got in trouble" for something related to pedophilia, or if he just committed suicide for some reason, but I believe he did do that.  I think it was posted on a "un wikipedia" or some other site that he was gone.  I have no way of confirming what I said for sure, but I think it is accurate. 

Brian

I love how he got the blame of him exposing his diaper to little boys in Utah but that was another guy and [That site] gets the credit for it. Even the ED page says that about him but I know that was not him. [That site] lived in Boise, Idaho. I bet all his stories took place there. I know one of them did. Also [That site] was born in 1970 and the man the story who exposed his diaper was a 31 year old man and the article is from 2009 so no way that is [That site]. 

How can people get this confused is beyond me. I guess people don't pay attention to detail. 

16 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Flaresnare

Back in the beginning, when I was about 23, I used to visit that site, and it was "creepy"The stories were based on the owner's biases: If they didn't contain boys [IN THICK WHITE DIAPERS] in the stories, they were probably not gonna appear. the stories basically creeped me out, because the Girls in the stories were always dominating the guys, and it just didn't feel right.  If you were a part of the culture of AB/DL, I can see where this could be an issue, as it puts the entire community at a "disadvantage" because the site would make people believe what this dude was portraying about us was true.

I was about 12 or 13 when I came across the site for the first time, shortly after I discovered my interests in Diapers, so, I admit it was the First ABDL related place I ever came across and at the time, became sucked in to it finding it fascinating that there was a place that focused on things that catered to my newfound interest, even then though, I did feel there was always something  a bit " wrong " with the place, and as I got older I began to see more and more clearly as to why that was. Not just from the amount of disturbing stories that could deal with some serious underaged sexual content.  but just how much " the Owner " did want to force his own Biases as you say, of Girls controlling boys in diapers to anyone who visited, the theme on there just got out of hand ,  I mean if one likes the Idea of something like Femdom, where a grown women dominates a grown Man, be it through BDSM or Diapers, that's perfectly fine, I enjoy some dominate themes like that myself at times,, but when it solely involves underaged children Like that site mostly did and you treat it like it should be an actual only lifestyle,  then there's clearly a problem.

Not to mention, things like the whole " Real life " sightings page to describe every little detail of boys being  seen in diapers,  to me just says enough about the place and how off it was.

But, with how the site apparently hasn't been updated sense 2010, a decade ago, I don't think where going to have to worry about it ever being revived or anything like that. like you say, I believe it will just remain as a archive in the  ( dark) History of ABDL websites. something we all should move on and away from.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Flaresnare said:

I was about 12 or 13 when I came across the site for the first time, shortly after I discovered my interests in Diapers, so, I admit it was the First ABDL related place I ever came across and at the time, became sucked in to it finding it fascinating that there was a place that focused on things that catered to my newfound interest, even then though, I did feel there was always something  a bit " wrong " with the place, and as I got older I began to see more and more clearly as to why that was. Not just from the amount of disturbing stories that could deal with some serious underaged sexual content.  but just how much " the Owner " did want to force his own Biases as you say, of Girls controlling boys in diapers to anyone who visited, the theme on there just got out of hand ,  I mean if one likes the Idea of something like Femdom, where a grown women dominates a grown Man, be it through BDSM or Diapers, that's perfectly fine, I enjoy some dominate themes like that myself at times,, but when it solely involves underaged children Like that site mostly did and you treat it like it should be an actual only lifestyle,  then there's clearly a problem.

Not to mention, things like the whole " Real life " sightings page to describe every little detail of boys being  seen in diapers,  to me just says enough about the place and how off it was.

But, with how the site apparently hasn't been updated sense 2010, a decade ago, I don't think where going to have to worry about it ever being revived or anything like that. like you say, I believe it will just remain as a archive in the  ( dark) History of ABDL websites. something we all should move on and away from.

@Flaresnare

When i was younger, I used to visit that site:  As I said it is/was "creepy" because of the stories he wanted to have people post, the "sightings" and other things.  Of course, this was back in 1995, when I first discovered diaper fetishism, and as I said, was "exploring."  Daily Diapers was the site that I always would visit and read, because it had, and still has the BEST information about diaper fetishism and the associated tie-ins to it.

@Nat I am not sure what site would have started in the 70's, but the one I reference here was the same one that @Flaresnareapparently visited. I heard that the owner of that site was having difficulties, then heard he got in trouble, but I am not sure how reliable the source was.  Then I heard on a wiki that he had committed suicide.  If there was a site dedicated to diapers in the 70's I would have been a baby myself, but I am sure that I saw this information on a wiki somewhere, although not sure how reliable it is.

I would prefer to be on DD anyway, as the information here is reliable, and believable.  There was a lot that I questioned about that site.

Brian

I didnt say any site was started in the 70s, it was the dang word filter thing that did my post. We are talking about you know who. 

22 hours ago, Nat said:

I love how he got the blame of him exposing his diaper to little boys in Utah but that was another guy and [That site] gets the credit for it. Even the ED page says that about him but I know that was not him. [That site] lived in Boise, Idaho. I bet all his stories took place there. I know one of them did. Also [That site] was born in 1970 and the man the story who exposed his diaper was a 31 year old man and the article is from 2009 so no way that is [That site]. 

How can people get this confused is beyond me. I guess people don't pay attention to detail. 

Fucking word filter. We are talking about a human here of his website. 

7 hours ago, Nat said:

I didnt say any site was started in the 70s, it was the dang word filter thing that did my post. We are talking about you know who. 

@Nat

I Think we are on the same page here - Word filters get me all the time :) hehehehehe

Brian

I remember visiting it way back

I was definitely put off by the creep factor of the site, but that said, the story section, whatever it's faults, had a good content coding system, it's something I wish other story sites would replicate, make it easy to find a story containing XYZ (no pun intended).

And it's hard to say without sounding like a weirdo but I appreciated the focus on boys being diapered, since that's how I imagine myself when I do RP, so it's easier to project myself into the story. Most all other ABDL fiction is female focused a lot of the time, or adult guys getting sissfied or something which just isn't my little space, I'm much more of a big kid in diapers player.

In regards to fictional content, for me it's anything goes stories, drawings, 3d images, whatever, but I draw a fine line between fiction and reality, IRL Kids need to protected and otherwise left alone to grow up to be healthy functioning adults, so I was really wary of the "IRL sightings" or the surveys stuff. So it's definitely good the site is defunct.

• Like 3

Listen, as a teen growing up in the 90's/2000's, there weren't many options for us teen's on the internet, and (that site) was one of them. I even contributed a few stories to the site as a teenage author, which I was proud of. I of course was a member of the DPF teen site, and the AOL diaper chat room was pretty much open on my browser anytime I was online until AOL became defunct. 

Was the owner of (that site) creepy? Absolutely. But (that site) helped me accept myself, and feel normal...so for that, I am grateful. 

• Like 1
On 12/29/2020 at 2:01 PM, Nat said:

Sorry, before we put in the filter Google was linking us on searches for that site because it was discussed here.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Sorry, before we put in the filter Google was linking us on searches for that site because it was discussed here.

I appreciate the explanation as to why the site name was censored, this is in my opinion a very valid reason for such filtering.

7 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Understandable, the computer it just dumb lol. It should have said "D*kr" or something. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Nat said:

Understandable, the computer it just dumb lol. It should have said "D*kr" or something. 

@Nat@DailyDi

I fully understand why the filter does what it does.  For many of us that discovered Diaper Fetishism in the days before DD was founded, that site was one place that you could get information.  This information was also on that site, but many sites were probably out there, but on the "down low" because of what they contained or discussed.  I always questioned whether the information presented there was accurate and believable anyway, because any information can be disseminated and compiled and posted.  

In the Days prior to DD, these sites were there:  We were explorers, and probably questioning ourselves as many of our members may have when they started.  We may have had to hide these searches, feelings, or ideas, for fear that someone  would "squeal" on us, and then have our brains checked by shrinks.

Suffice to say, That site is most likely dead, and will be maintained somewhere in its current condition(s).  I don't believe that anyone would bring back the contents, unless they wanted it for nostalgic purposes, and being that the site is very OLD and was last updated in the 2000's, I doubt that 20 years later, people would think that it was anything other than a defunct site, of a man that had "creepy" ideas and beliefs.

I believe the site will be a memory of the AB/DL past, but that the site should stay there.  @DailyDi is correct for adding the filter, because why the heck would he want mentions of it here on DD to SCREAM that site's name when it is mentioned.  It is a memory, and should remain that way, because we all know what we are:  We have differing opinions, beliefs and standards, and let me tell you:  Our Membership here could WRITE CIRCLES around that sites content, and I believe we are BETTER and have quality content, and I know that first hand:  does the word "Laughing my diaper off" mean anything?  by that, I mean that we have come so far, and the quality of that content is like a NEGATIVE Number that keeps increasing - reading that sites content was like a blast from the past, but that's all it was, and ever will be!

I'm not worried:  LONG Live DD!! :)

Brian