LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The most important post of 2020

What kind of Christmas cookies are you making?

And if you don’t celebrate Christmas, what kind of cookies are you making?

I just made no-bake cookies, but since their little brown plops filled with oats, I’m going to call them ‘horse puckies.’

And why are cookies so important? Because they are the basic currency of littles! To make a new friend, you give them a cookie. To make up with a friend, cookie. To exchange favors, cookies. To tell another little you like them, cookie. To tell them you like like them? Two cookies. In lieu of a wedding ring, a diaper change and a cookie cake.

• Like 1
  • Alex Bridges changed the title to The most important post of 2020
On 12/8/2020 at 8:16 PM, Alex Bridges said:

I just made no-bake cookies, but since their little brown plops filled with oats, I’m going to call them ‘horse puckies.’

When I was a kid, we called those “cat tracks.”  I guess because it looked kitty ate something she shouldn’t have and left it in the cat box, I guess....

If it weren’t for the family that moved down here, no cookies, no frills. Just find somewhere that’s open, find something to eat and go back to bed. Thanksgiving and Christmas are just another day for me. At the very least, I get time and a half. 

The week before turkey day, I made 2 batches of cookies - one of traditional Toll House and a 2nd of oatmeal choc-chip.  I'll likely do one of those again, but it's really the last thing I need since I need to lose quite a bit of weight.  (and haven't been successful so far)

Sad to say that I only really re-heat things in my kitchen :(

I did use to bake the odd cake or shortbread but that has gone by the wayside lately in the drive not to gain 700 pounds under Covid lockdown....