LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam is a small college student who enjoys the quiet life. Her roommate, Janet, has been determined to get Sam to let her hair down and come out to a party. Eventually Sam gives in whilst still being very nervous and second-guessing her choice. Whatever she was expecting as she left the house, it certainly isn't what she finds.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY stories that only my patrons get to see.

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Sam’s Punishment

By Elfy

Sam adjusted her backpack straps as she approached her dormitory after a long day of college. She had just got off the bus and had been having to endure the usual looks and comments that she faced nearly every day. She had already been exhausted by a long week on her Business Management course and she just wanted to get home.

At just a little over three feet in height the twenty one-year-old Sam didn’t much look like her classmates. Spending a life commonly mistaken for someone much younger than she was had often been tiring for the young woman but college seemed to be a lot better for her than school had been. At school Sam had been teased and bullied and even when she wasn’t being made fun of she found it practically impossible to make friends with the judgmental teenagers. College was much better and the people were much nicer, Sam had even made some good friends especially amongst the others staying in her dormitory.

Opening the door to the dormitory Sam smiled as she heard music coming from one of the bedrooms and the smell of someone’s dinner wafting out from the kitchen. She walked down the hallway to her bedroom and opened the door, everything in her room and in the communal areas of the dorm had been adjusted so a smaller person could use them. Sam loved having the independence of being able to do things such as cooking for herself without needing help reaching things.

“Is that you, Sam?” Janet’s voice called from the kitchen as Sam dropped her backpack on her bed.

Janet was a nice girl and the first friend Sam had made. She sometimes teased Sam about her height but it was just friendly banter and Sam had soon learnt to give as good as she got. She was tall, even for regular sized people, and was roughly twice the height of Sam. She was a bit rowdier than Sam and her bubble-gum pink hair and nose piercing screamed for attention. When the two of them walked down the road together they definitely got some strange looks.

“Yeah, I just got in.” Sam called out as she took her shoes off. Sam was about to make her way out of her room when Janet appeared in her doorway with a smile.

“How were your classes?” Janet asked as she leaned against the doorway.

“Same as ever.” Sam replied, “Dull and boring. I’m just glad it’s Friday.”

“I hear that.” Janet said with a chuckle. She lingered in the doorway as a silence fell between the two friends.

“Can I help you with something?” Sam asked after a little bit.

“Maybe…” Janet kicked her foot on the carpet, “I was wondering if you wanted to go out this evening?”

This was a strange offer from Janet because she knew Sam was much more of a homely person. Janet liked to go out clubbing and going to parties whilst Sam stayed at home much more. It had seemed like Janet had made it her goal to get Sam to open up and go out more though, for months Sam was getting these offers and having to find excuses to refuse. Last week Sam had finally said she would consider it for this weekend.

“I don’t know…” Sam said hesitantly, “There’s stuff on TV and I have coursework to do.”

“You promised!” Janet said with a playful smile.

“I did not!” Sam countered, “I said I’d think about it.”

“And?” Janet asked.

“I’m just not sure I’d enjoy myself at one of your parties.” Sam said honestly, “You know I’m not exactly a party animal.”

Janet seemed to pause and consider things. She looked like she was just about to walk away when an idea struck her, she turned to face Sam again who kind of wished Janet would go. Sam liked Janet but she could be quite pushy about this stuff.

“What about if I ease you into it?” Janet asked with her eyes lighting up.

“In what way?” Sam asked curiously.

“You don’t have to come out to the party tonight but I do have to see some friends beforehand. Maybe you could come with me? We would literally only be there ten minutes at the max.” Janet offered, “Meet some of my friends and then I’ll ask nothing else from you… This weekend at least.”

Sam thought about it for a few seconds and looked out of the window. Maybe this would be a good compromise, she would get to have the quiet night at home that she wanted and it would get Janet off her back. She weighed up her options and then cautiously nodded her head.

“Great!” Janet bounced on the spot, “Get ready. We go in five minutes.”

“Five minutes!?” Sam exclaimed. She had expected to be home for at least an hour or so.

“No time like the present.” Janet called over her shoulder as she turned away.

Sam sighed as Janet bounced away. Sam walked up and closed her bedroom door before walking back into the middle of the room, she could already feel the nerves jangling in her tummy. Sam quickly got herself changed and although her shower was calling out to her she walked out into the hallway. As she walked towards Janet’s room she was nearly knocked over by the much taller girl rushing the other way.

“Oh, sorry Sam!” Janet quickly said.

“Don’t worry about it.” Sam replied rather bitterly, “It happens all the time.”

“Are you ready?” Janet asked as she either missed or ignored Sam’s tone of voice.

“I guess so.” Sam replied hesitantly.

Janet hurriedly put her shoes on whilst Sam was much more hesitant. One of the biggest disadvantages of Sam’s stature was that she found it really hard to buy clothes. Whenever she went to the shops the only clothes that would fit her were in the children’s aisle and that was very galling for a grown woman. Even her shoes right now were Velcro rather than laces, it made her feel very self-conscious but at least the heels didn’t light up like her previous pair.

The two women were soon in the car. Janet waited until they were in the college’s parking lot before asking the smaller woman to drive. Sam had protested but the more forceful personality of Janet meant that, as usual, she got her way. Sam’s car was one of the few adult conveniences she could use, it was specially adapted for someone with limited stature such as herself.

“So… There’s something I haven’t told you.” Janet said once they were ten minutes from their dormitory and about halfway through the journey.

“Here it comes…” Sam replied cynically. She had been worried that there would be a catch in this journey.

“It’s nothing major.” Janet quickly said although the way she wouldn’t look at Sam made the tiny woman worry, “It’s just… This friend I’m seeing is… Tom.”

“Janet!” Sam nearly slammed on the brakes there and then, “Now the truth comes out! You don’t want me to meet your friends, you just want me to drive you to get your drugs!”

“Calm down!” Janet said loudly, “He is my friend, I wasn’t lying. It’ll be good to get you out of your comfort zone a little bit, bring you out of your shell. Besides, it’s just a little weed, nothing major.”

“I’m turning around.” Sam said with a shake of her head.

“Come on, Sam.” Janet whined, “Look, come with me for this and I promise I’ll never push for you to come out with me again.”

Sam pulled up at a red light and wrapped her fingers against the steering wheel as she considered the options. She knew there was a risk involved but it had to be a minor one since Janet did this sort of thing all the time without any trouble. With a sigh Sam nodded her head and continued towards where Tom was staying.

When the car finally pulled up Sam looked out the window sceptically. She had expected many things but not the large detached family home with a “Vacant” sign out front. It looked like a regular family home, a place like the one Sam hoped to one day own.

“Are you sure this is the place?” Sam asked.

“Yeah.” Janet said as she checked her phone for the address Tom had sent her, “Come on.”

Sam watched Janet step out of the car and reluctantly followed a few seconds later. As she walked alongside her friend up the path she started hearing music, it wasn’t loud enough to make neighbours complain but it was certainly audible down the path. Sam could feel herself getting increasingly nervous, she knew Tom as a laidback kind of guy and, apart from the drugs, Sam really didn’t have a problem with him. She had never visited him before though and she was starting to worry about what she would find inside the house.

Janet rang the doorbell and after a couple of seconds the music dies down a little. Sam couldn’t see through the frosted window higher up the door but she could hear footsteps coming closer. She looked up at Janet and saw a look of confusion on her face which did little to make Sam feel more confident.

The door opened quite rapidly and the man that stood in front of the two women almost made Sam gasp. The man’s face seemed pierced in every available place, he was shirtless but his chest and arms were covered in tattoos. He was smoking and his eyes were only half-opened, he swayed slightly as he tried to focus his eyes on the guests.

“Hello?” Janet eventually said when the guy remained silent.

“Hey.” The guy said in a gruff voice.

“Erm… Is Tom here?” Janet asked.

“Tom? Oh, yeah… He’s in the living room. Come on in.” The guy stumbled backwards to make room.

Sam looked at Janet with concern but when Janet started walking in she felt she had no choice but to follow. She stepped over the threshold and was surprised that the interior of the house seemed completely normal. The hallways were all painted white and very clean, the juxtaposition with the man who opened the door couldn’t have been more pronounced.

“Woah… No kids.” The man said as he blocked Sam.

“She’s not a kid.” Janet replied as she looked around at the closed doors, “It’s a long story. Genetic defect stuff. She’s the same age as me.”

“If you say so.” The guy said with obvious doubt, “Everyone is through that door.”

Janet pushed open the door and stood in the doorway with Sam next to her. They both froze like statues as they looked into the living room, it was as if a bomb had exploded. The room was a wreck with holes in the walls, the lights in the ceiling hanging down or missing, a table was snapped in half, it looked exactly like what it was which was a squat.

Tom was sitting on a couch cushion that had been tossed on the floor but he was far from alone. Sam could see eight people in various states of lucidity lying around and she was horrified to see how much alcohol and drug paraphernalia was scattered across the floor and surfaces. Sam and Janet had been expecting a laid out situation with Tom but what they got was a visage of Hell filled with hard drugs.

“Yo, Janet.” Tom slurred when he eventually noticed the visitors, “Who’s the dwarf?”

“Tom! What the fuck!?” Janet snapped as she stepped into the room, “Who are these people?”

“Friends.” Tom said with a shrug.

“Tom, there are needles here and… My God, you do this stuff?” Janet looked as shocked as Sam was.

Sam suddenly felt even less safe than before and regretted ever leaving her bedroom. She wanted to call Janet back to leave but she couldn’t get her attention. Sam looked over her shoulder and saw a man and a woman stumbling down the stairs whilst only half-dressed. There were more people in the kitchen where the music seemed to be coming from.

“Geez, calm down, it’s just a bit of fun.” Tom said as he sat up. Sam noticed he still has a belt tied around his upper arm.

“I had no id-” Janet suddenly stopped when something outside the window caught her attention. Sam saw it too, the briefest flash of a blue light. Someone moved the net curtain slightly and Sam saw police cars pulling up outside.

“Were you followed here?” Tom suddenly asked as his face drained of colour.

“Oh shit…” Janet whispered, “The cops!”

• Like 7
  • Elfy changed the title to Sam's Punishment

Awesome Elfy, great to read another story about Little Sam's adventures.

This time she wont be worried about trying to find a cop because they have found her already!

Will Sam be going to the County Jail for processing along with her friend or will CPS be called when the cops mistake her for a toddler girl and she gets to spend the night and next few days back in diapers with a no nonsense emergency Foster Mom? 

Well thats one way to get people hooked lol ?

The beginning sounds exciting and I'm really wondering what he'll end up being "punished" for. Its also very well written :) good luck getting followers on patreon!

Sam is a small college student who enjoys the quiet life. Her roommate, Janet, has been determined to get Sam to let her hair down and come out to a party. Eventually Sam gives in whilst still being very nervous and second-guessing her choice. Whatever she was expecting as she left the house, it certainly isn't what she finds.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

Pandemonium broke out and all of a sudden the comatose people were stirred into activity. People were running in every direction and all the incriminating evidence was being stuffed places where they clearly hoped the police wouldn’t look. Sam felt lost and was twice knocked backwards by panicking drug addicts.

Sam lost sight of Janet and didn’t know what to do. As she stumbled back against the staircase there was a loud knocking on the door and it was clear the cops would be coming in one way or another very soon.

“Come on!” Janet suddenly emerged from the melee looking a little panicked. She grabbed Sam by the hand and started pulling her up the stairs.

“Where are we going?” Sam asked desperately. As they reached the top of the steps she heard more urgent banging and could see the police starting to break the sturdy wooden door.

Janet didn’t answer but pulled Sam down the landing. It was clear that she didn’t know where she was going either but Sam was so out of her element she was more than willing to let her friend take charge. After opening four doors Janet hesitated and then pulled Sam into one.

The room was like a nursery and Sam was confused why she had been pulled in there since it didn’t seem like there was a place to hide. Sam’s head swivelled back to the doorway they had just come through when she head the front door splintering and a lot of shouting. Janet quickly closed the nursery door, she seemed out of breath.

“What are we going to do?” Sam hissed with desperation. She looked to the window but it was far too high to climb out.

“Take off your clothes.” Janet quickly said. It seemed her eyes were lighting up with opportunity, “Quickly, we don’t have much time.”

“Excuse me?” Sam asked in confusion.

“We can dress you like a toddler and I’ll be your mommy.” Janet was already walking across to the closet which she was delighted to see was full of clothes.

“What the Hell are you going on about?” Sam asked as her anger started catching up to her, “This isn’t a time for us to play house.”

“They are more likely to let us go if we seem like a mother and baby.” Janet said as she pulled out some clothes, “Trust me.”

“I absolutely will not dress up like that.” Sam said as she pointed at the clothes Janet was holding out. She was blushing furiously, she had to spend her whole life battling people who thought she was a baby and dressing as one was simply out of the question.

“Look… If you don’t get into these clothes in the next couple of minutes we are going to be arrested.” Janet said as she looked towards the door, “I can get away with it, I study art. Can you?”

Sam knew what Janet was saying. A future in art wouldn’t be harmed by something like this but all of Sam’s plans regarding the future could be ruined in one swift moment. She would never get the internships or entry-level jobs she would need if she had a criminal record. Besides that she knew she couldn’t go to jail, with her size she was sure she would experience a really bad time.

“But… We haven’t done anything wrong…” Sam whined.

“They don’t care.” Janet replied quickly, “We’re in a drug den and everyone in here is going to be arrested.”

Sam looked at the floor and scowled. If news of what she was about to do got out it would ruin her reputation and she would never be able to live it down. She slowly reached down to her pants and reluctantly started pulling them down.

“No time for subtlety.” Janet said as she leapt across to Sam.

Sam was shocked when Janet grabbed the waistband of both her pants and underpants. In one swift motion they were pulled down, Sam’s socks and shoes came off with them. She was so shocked that she kind of froze and let Janet do whatever she wanted. Sam’s arms were lifted into the air and her shirt was pulled off along with her training bra. Sam’s small stature meant she had never developed much in the chest area.

Before Sam could really register what was happening she was completely naked. She blushed furiously as Janet looked at her but there was no time for embarrassment, Sam lifted her arms and Janet pulled a princess pink shirt over her top half. The words “Princess Potty Pants” were emblazoned playfully on the front and Sam was irked to find that the toddler clothing fit her perfectly. A small skirt followed, it was just plain and black but as it was pulled up it was clear something was missing.

“I need to diaper you.” Janet quickly said.

“What!? No!” Sam’s eyes were wide as she felt humiliation wash over her. Wasn’t these clothes enough?

“We need to convince the cops you are a baby.” Janet said urgently, “I won’t tell anyone but we need to do it.”

Even as she spoke she was already pulling one of the diapers off the shelf under the changing table. Sam looked at it desperately hoping there was another way, the baby diaper was patterned with cartoon characters and the elastic waistband would make sure it would fit the small girl’s frame.

“Lift your skirt up.” Janet whispered hurriedly as the sound of heavy footsteps on the stairs told them time was of the essence.

Sam did as she was told and she watched as Janet awkwardly opened the diaper and push it against Sam’s waist. Sam was sure this would be easier if she was lying down but Janet was right, they had only seconds until the police found them. Sam cursed herself for ever agreeing to come here, if she had time to think she would be angry at Janet for bringing her here but she only had time to react.

The diapering was certainly haphazard and Janet’s rushed attempts to tape the diaper closed meant it was very twisted and lopsided. Sam looked down as she felt the absorbent padding against her skin still hardly believing this could be real. She wanted to cry but she had to hold it together if they wanted to get out of this.

“Act like a baby.” Janet exclaimed quietly.

Before Sam could do anything she felt herself get lifted off the floor and held against Janet’s chest.  Sam’s shocked face rested against her tall friend’s shoulder and she felt one hand on her back and another on her loose diaper. Sam was just about to demand to be put down when she suddenly heard the door open, she froze.

“Officers, hello.” Janet said trying to sound more mature than she was.

“We’ve got two up here!” One of the two officers called down the stairs.

“This is no place for a baby.” The other officer chided Janet assuming the woman was the little girl’s mother.

Sam couldn’t see what was happening. She was looking over Janet’s shoulder and out the window where she could see a police van as well as several cars, this really was a full on raid.

“I know, Officer.” Janet said, “I’m not like the ones downstairs. My boyfriend was down there and I brought our baby up here to get away from that stuff.”

Sam could hear footsteps coming into the room. She didn’t know what to do, she should act like a baby but her panicking mind couldn’t work out what that meant. She stayed frozen as she felt Janet’s hands clutch her tighter, this was such an absurd situation.

Officer Jones walked into the nursery with a suspicious mind. It wouldn’t be the first time a woman and baby had been found in a place like this but something seemed off. He looked around at the floor where he saw some clothes, he gave the pile a small kick and saw that they were for an older child.

“Is there anyone else here?” Officer Jones asked Janet.

“No, officer.” Janet quickly replied, “Just me and little Sam here.”

Sam gasped as Officer Jones walked around behind Janet and leaned forwards to look at her. She had no idea what to do, she did the only thing that came to mind. She lifted her hand up and stuck her thumb in her mouth like she thought a baby would. She thought there was no way this policeman would fall for such a charade.

“You paint your baby’s nails?” Officer Jones asked Janet sceptically.

Sam’s eyes widened as she looked down at her hands. Her red painted nails stuck out obviously and she cursed herself for forgetting she had painted them this morning. She gulped as the officer examined her closely, she couldn’t help trembling a little and she thought she might burst into tears thanks to the fright.

“Oh, erm, yes.” Janet said as she turned around to get Sam away from prying eyes, “She likes it when I do that.”

“Mmhmm.” Officer Jones was beyond sceptical. In fact he was sure there was a game being played here.

For a second there was silence and it seemed like no one wanted to say anything. The tension in the air seemed to press on the two women as they awaited action. Sam closed her eyes as she tried to relax her tense muscles.

Officer Jones exchanged some words with his partner and then they both walked into the room. Sam was facing away from them again so couldn’t see what was happening but assumed it wasn’t good, she could feel Janet getting jittery.

“Hand over the… Child.” Officer Jones said to Janet.

“W-What are you doing?” Janet asked hesitantly, “C-Can we go?”

“We need to take you to the station for some questions.” Officer Jones said.

Sam felt her blood freeze. She couldn’t go to the police station, they would find out who she was and then she would be in even more trouble. The small woman could see her whole future being torn to pieces in front of her eyes, she could see her future career, family and home shattering as it was replaced with a future of work at fast food restaurants and welfare. Her eyes teared up and she silently begged for salvation.

“I can’t take my baby there.” Janet said as she kept up the act. Sam had to admire how unflappable she was.

“That’s why I said to hand her to me.” Officer Jones said, “We will take you for questioning and your baby will go to a safe house until you are done.”

Sam could feel Janet hesitating. She looked around and could see that there was no other options, she had to comply and hope for the best. Sam felt the taller woman grabbing her under the armpits and just like that Sam was transferred from Janet to the police officer. Sam was trembling as she looked up at the burly man with wide eyes. She quickly buried her head into the officer’s body armour to hide her face which she feared would give her away.

Sam turned her head to the side and saw Janet getting her hands handcuffed behind her back by the other officer. She reached her hands out before she knew what she was doing and then when she remembered she was supposed to be a baby she finally spoke.

“Mama… Mama!” Sam said in a high pitched voice as she tried to keep up the charade.

“It’s OK, Sam.” Janet said although it was clear she was nervous, “The nice man will take care of you. Just remember you are my BABY.”

Sam understood the emphasis put on the final word. She had to keep up the act and hope no one found out the truth. Until she was released to be with Janet again she would have to act like a baby as much as she could. The prospect didn’t fill her with much joy. She could only hope that Janet would be done sooner rather than later.

• Like 8

You are a master storyteller Elfy!

Unless little Sam wants to spill the beans on her girlfriend she is about to experience first hand what it is like to be back in full time diapers and diapered by a stranger who she does not know!

With Janet taken away Sam is picked up by the police officer and taken out of the house. Who knows where she is being taken?

---

---

With Janet out of the room Sam was left with the police officer who so clearly suspected she wasn’t a baby. Knowing that at any moment he would call her out on this act Sam found it even more embarrassing to continue.

“Don’t worry.” The officer said with a smirk, “Your “mommy” will be fine. She just needs to answer some questions.”

The officer leaned down and with his free hand he picked up Sam’s purse which had partially fallen out of her pocket. He opened it up and looked at the college ID within. Sam was ready for the officer to explode at her but he didn’t say anything, he just chuckled slightly and put the purse in his pocket.

Sam didn’t say anything in reply. Her eyes stung with tears and although she tried not to start crying she couldn’t stop tears rolling down her cheeks as she squirmed in Officer Jones’ hands. She was increasingly thinking that if he really had seen through her disguise she should stop acting, come clean and hope for mercy.

“Fortunately, babies can’t be taken to jail.” Officer Jones said as he turned and started leaving the room, “But we have alternative arrangements until your guardian is ready to have you back.”

Sam was horrified to be leaving the relative privacy of the bedroom and as she was carried down the stairs she buried her face further into the policeman’s vest. She was both mortified that she was going to be seen by more people like this and worried someone would recognise her from earlier and tell the police the truth.

It was chaos downstairs as a dozen cops were trying to marshal all the new detainees. There was a lot of noise, Sam could hear shouting and the crackle of radio chatter. She felt overwhelmed and clung on to Officer Jones a little tighter as he negotiated the crowds. She was all on her own now and it was starting to sink in that whatever was about to happen she wouldn’t have Janet to help her.

“There was a baby up there!?” A very deep voice seemed shocked and appalled from somewhere behind Sam.

“Something like that…” Officer Jones replied vaguely, “I’ve got to take her to social services.”

“Yeah, sure.” The deeper voiced officer must be Officer Jones’ boss or something, “Unbelievable that they could have a baby here.”

Sam had frozen at the words “social services” and she started wondering how far this would go. It felt like she was falling down a hole and every second that passed found her more entangled in this ridiculous lie. She was going to be put into the system and yet she wasn’t even a child! How on Earth would she ever explain any of this?

Sam felt the sunshine on her back as she was carried out of the house and towards the flashing lights of the police cars. Sam’s skirt fluttered in the wind and she wasn’t sure just how much anyone standing around out here could see her diaper. To her horror she saw news crews behind a nearby police cordon, when they saw the baby they made sure to snap pictures and video for their reports. This was getting worse by the second. What if someone from college saw the pictures? What about Sam’s family!?

A door opened and Sam was lowered into a rear facing car seat. She felt herself slide down into the deep seat and her diapered crotch was pushed out in front of her. Officer Jones wasted no time in buckling her very securely into the toddler chair. As soon as the door closed Sam tried pulling against the straps but found they were completely child proof and, much to Sam’s chagrin, she didn’t have the strength or reach to untangle herself. This was no good, she would have to come clean, she couldn’t stand these indignities any longer.

“Right, it’s not a long drive.” Officer Jones said as he climbed into the driver’s seat, “Just sit tight.”

“I’m… I’m not a baby. I’m a student at the college.” Sam said hesitantly, “I’m sorry. I know I sho-”

“I know.” Officer Jones replied, “Jesus, you really think I didn’t know?”

“I… You…” Sam was confused. If the police officer knew she wasn’t a baby then why was he still doing this?

The car pulled away from the curb and Sam was more confused than ever. She didn’t know what to feel or think, there was a part of her that was worried about where she was being taken but she was with a policeman so surely it wouldn’t be anything shady.

Sam didn’t know what else to say so she kept quiet in an attempt not to antagonise the policeman who held her future in his hands. She noticed from the little she could see out of the windows that she seemed to be heading towards the college. Sam felt a sudden hope that the cop would drop her off at college and let her go, that excitement turned to fear when she remembered how she was dressed. Her clothes were back at the drug den.

The car continued and Sam watched as her college passed by. She certainly wasn’t being taken there, but that meant she had no idea what was happening again and the unknown made her feel very nervous. Just to compound the situation she could feel a need for the bathroom, she hadn’t had a chance to go since before she left college hours ago. Just like everything else about her, she only had a small bladder.

“W-Where are we going?” Sam eventually asked as they drove further and further away from the area she knew.

“I told you back at the scene. We’re going to an offshoot of social services, a special short term fostering placement until your guardian is out of custody.” Officer Jones stated.

“But… I’m not a child.” Sam was so confused. If the officer knew she was an adult why was he still taking her to a foster home.

“Look, I can arrest you if you want.” Officer Jones stated flatly, “You’ll be taken straight to the station and put in a holding cell with a dozen or so other people until you are processed. You’ll be dressed like that the entire time and will probably get the attention of some very unsavoury characters. You’ll then be questioned and potentially charged with drug related crimes. Worst case scenario you spend a couple of weeks in jail pending trial, best case you get let go with a mark on your criminal record. I’m going to guess you don’t want any of this to happen?”

“N-No…” Sam said in little more than a whisper. She was terrified by what she was hearing.

“In that case maybe you shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth.” Officer Jones continued, “Look, I can see that you don’t belong in jail. It’s obvious you aren’t like the others we picked up. I’m giving you a way out without any repercussions.”

“What do I have to do?” Sam asked.

“You only need to continue as you have been.” Officer Jones replied, “You will be a foster child until Janet is released.”

Sam closed her eyes and let out a deep breath. It was hard to believe that a weekend of relaxation had quickly turned into this nightmare, she should never have agreed to go out with Janet. She should’ve known something like this would happen.

“Fine.” Sam said finally. She couldn’t believe this was happening.

Sam stared at the seat as the car drove out of the busiest part of the city and into the suburbs. She had no idea where she was now but the officer driving her seemed to know the area really well. Sam didn’t say anything, she didn’t think there was anything that could be said at this point. She sighed as she felt her need for the bathroom growing, they certainly weren’t going to expect her to use the diaper…

The car eventually pulled up at the end of a cul-de-sac. The street was lined by detached two-storey houses with very nicely manicured lawns, it seemed a very respectable place. It was the kind of place Sam imagined people would retire to, the quiet neighbourhood was probably great for foster kids.

“Here we are.” Officer Jones said as he stepped out of the car.

Sam watched the policeman open the door nearest her and lean in. He released the straps that had been holding Sam to her seat, she didn’t get any freedom though as the policeman quickly and easily scooped the small woman into her arms. Sam looked around in embarrassment, she hoped no one was looking out of their windows and seeing her in diapers. For the first time in her life she hoped people actually would mistake her for an infant.

“I’ll tell you now.” Officer Jones said to Sam as they walked down the garden path, “Elizabeth has my direct number and if you act up she will call me. We can end this cosy arrangement and send you to jail with your friend, do you understand?”

“Yes.” Sam muttered.

Officer Jones knocked on the door and a few seconds later the door opened. Sam was sat on the policeman’s hip in her poorly fitting clothes and diaper and she looked at the woman who was answering the door.

“Elizabeth, how are you?” Officer Jones asked in greeting as he stepped over the threshold.

Sam looked at the woman who was apparently called Elizabeth. She looked older than Sam but not by much, she was probably in her thirties and she was very clearly pregnant. She had a motherly aura about her, loving and yet stern. She reminded Sam of some of her stricter teachers from when she was a child.

“I’m as well as can be with the morning sickness.” Elizabeth replied with a small giggle, “Now what’s this you tell me about an unusual case?”

“Straight to business!” Officer Jones laughed, “This is Sam and she needs looking after for a few days.”

“Why’s that unusual?” Elizabeth asked with a look of confusion. As she spoke she gently touched the side of Sam’s face and smiled maternally.

“How old are you Sam?” Officer Jones asked, “Your REAL age.”

“I’m… I’m… Twenty one.” Sam replied in a small voice.

“But… There’s no way!” Elizabeth was startled.

Officer Jones told Elizabeth exactly what had happened from the moment he had entered the house. Sam wished the ground would open up as she spent the whole time determinedly looking at her feet. She could never be more humiliated than this, she was sure of it.

“A long story short, I need you to keep Sam here until further notice.” Officer Jones concluded, “Think of it as practice for your little one… Oh, and you can’t tell anyone who Sam really is. I thought this would really help you with the career move, I mean there’s no way this little one will be as much trouble as the kids in that “last chance” school.”

Elizabeth nodded her head and after a moment of thinking she smiled with thin lips. She reached out and Sam felt herself get transferred from one adult to another, she felt like a little baby being passed around which was doing nothing for her general mood.

“She is certainly cute.” Elizabeth said as she looked at Sam, “Are you sure she isn’t really a baby?”

“I’m not!” Sam muttered indignantly causing the other two to laugh.

“OK, well, first things first we need to sort out this outfit.” Elizabeth said, “I don’t know who put this diaper on you but it’s clear they aren’t experienced.”

Sam found herself being carried up the stairs with the policeman following. She still found it hard to believe that this was all real, it seemed so ridiculous. Sam wondered if she would be able to call someone to at least tell people she was somewhere safe but it seemed unlikely, her phone was back with her clothes in a house that had been raided by the police.

“Where’s Janet?” Sam asked quietly, “Is she OK?”

“She’ll be fine.” Officer Jones replied shortly.

The three of them walked down the landing to a closed door at the end. Elizabeth pulled the handle down and pushed the door, the door opened easily into a large and well-furnished room. Sam’s eyes went huge as she looked around in surprise. The nursery was neutral in colours with most of the furniture in a pristine white colour. The carpet was black with a large play mat in the middle, and there were toys everywhere waiting to be played with.

It was only as Sam looked at this toddler room that it started to dawn on her that this was really going to be her room for the next few days. Her cheeks blazed as she looked around at all the infantile equipment.

• Like 11

Love the way the plot thickens Elfy...... "The three of them walked down the landing to a closed door at the end. Elizabeth pulled the handle down and pushed the door, the door opened easily into a large and well-furnished room. Sam’s eyes went huge as she looked around in surprise ... It was only as Sam looked at this toddler room that it started to dawn on her that this was really going to be her room for the next few days. Her cheeks blazed as she looked around at all the infantile equipment."

Elizabeths Nursery for Sam.jpg

Sam will be hoping that her girlfriend Janet be out of jail quickly, but with so many arrests and Janet the last person arrested after being found upstairs that will put Janet be at the end of the processing queue and court hearing list. Will little Sam be made to serve out her punishment for the next couple of months as Elizabeth's little girl back in full time diapers while Janet waits in jail for her court hearing?

• 2 weeks later...

Sam has been taken to a woman's house. Her punishment is going to be a dry run for a woman looking to foster children and Sam is an unwilling participant in the trial. All she can hope for is that Janet gets processed and released post haste!

---

---

“Think of this as a dress rehearsal for when you foster real kids.” Officer Jones said as Elizabeth carried Sam into the room.

“Well, she’s the right size for sure.” Elizabeth said, “If you hadn’t told me the story I would never have believed she wasn’t a child.”

Sam was sat on the edge of the long changing table that ran down most of the length of one of the walls. Elizabeth wasted no time in doing what she wanted with Sam, her shirt and skirt were quickly removed with Sam feeling too afraid to say anything. She was gently eased down on to her back, the padded table top didn’t actually feel too uncomfortable, having Elizabeth and Officer Jones looking down at her was a lot more off-putting.

“Let’s sort this diaper out.” Elizabeth said as she reached under the changing table to one of the shelves. She soon stood up with a folded up plastic diaper.

Sam almost reflexively reached down with her little hands and placed them on top of the poorly fitting diaper. She understood that Officer Jones was doing her a favour by leaving her here but did they really have to go to all this trouble?

“Do I really need to wear diapers and stuff?” Sam asked hesitantly, “I’ve learnt my lesson, I swear.”

“I told you to be good.” Officer Jones warned Sam, “You do as you’re told or I’ll take you downtown. You are going to wear diapers, you are going to be a baby and you are going to do everything you are told until further notice. Understand?”

Sam gulped and nodded though she was far from happy with the situation. She felt Elizabeth pry her hands away from the diaper and lay them down next to her.

“Just relax.” Elizabeth said with a smile, “It’s nothing I’ve never seen before.”

Sam felt humiliated as the tapes on the diaper were pulled away and she was exposed in front of the two adults. She closed her eyes and wished this would be over much sooner. With her eyes closed and feeling the diaper she had been wearing get taken away Sam thought about Janet and what she would be going through. Sam had never stepped foot in a jail and had no idea what the process was but she was sure it wouldn’t be pleasant.

Sam’s thinking was interrupted not long after it had started when she felt her legs getting effortlessly lifted high in the air. Partly due to her size, Sam had never liked people manhandling her, it seemed she would have to get used to it here. When her legs were lowered it was on top of a new diaper. Sam could immediately feel that these diapers were thicker, she shuddered as she felt the soft padding underneath her.

The diaper was pulled up between Sam’s legs and unlike the hurried diapering Janet had given her Elizabeth was taking her time. Sam felt the woman’s hand flatted the diaper by pressing her palm against it, she started at the crotch and rubbed up over the belly. Sam still couldn’t bring herself to open her eyes as she felt the sides pulled tighter to her body, the tapes were soon fixed and Sam knew she had been firmly taped into a new pair of baby pants.

“A perfect fit.” Elizabeth said, “I was worried these little diapers wouldn’t work. They are meant for babies after all.”

Sam refused to open her eyes. Maybe if she never opened them none of this would be real, she couldn’t accept she was naked on a table in just a diaper. Her need to pee hadn’t gone away but wetting herself was something she couldn’t even contemplate, maybe once Officer Jones was gone Elizabeth would ease up on this a bit.

Sam was pulled into a sitting position and she heard some fumbling in the nearby closet. She knew Elizabeth was finding her something to wear and she knew she wouldn’t like anything that was picked out. This felt like a nightmare that Sam couldn’t wake up from.

“This’ll do for this evening.” Elizabeth eventually said.

Sam felt something pulled over her head but it wasn’t a shirt. It was long and flowing, Sam didn’t need to open her eyes to know it was a dress. Sam never wore dresses, the only dresses available in her size would ones designed for children and that was something Sam usually avoided like the plague.

When Sam was lifted off the table and stood on the ground she finally opened her eyes. She was stood in front of the mirror and what she saw almost made her heart stop. She wasn’t just in a dress, this was a pale pink and frilly garment that looked like it would be used for a little girl’s birthday party. The only thing pinker than the dress was Sam’s cheeks as she tried to comprehend what was happening.

“I… I…” Not for the first time today Sam was left speechless by what she was seeing.

“It looks wonderful.” Officer Jones said as he tried and failed to suppress a giggle.

“I… I…” Sam continued to stutter.

“It’s incredible that a young woman would fit into things that I would struggle to put on a four-year-old.” Elizabeth shook her head in disbelief, “But I’m really not sure if staying here is for the best…”

“Yes, let me go! I think letting me go home is a better choice than leaving me here, I’ll be good I promise!” Sam interrupted Elizabeth loudly.

“It isn’t a choice, young lady.” Officer Jones stated emphatically.

“No, really… I think I should go.” Sam started to turn around and take off her dress. Maybe she was still in shock since it was clear the only place she could go was jail.

“I see what you mean.” Elizabeth said as she stopped Sam removing the dress and turned to Officer Jones, “She needs some lessons in manners.”

“I do not!” Sam said indignantly.

“You can leave her here, I’ll put her right.” Elizabeth said as she looked at Sam sternly.

“Excellent.” Officer Jones smiled widely, “I’ll swing by after my shift each morning and check on the progress.”

Officer Jones gave Elizabeth a hug before they said their goodbyes. The policeman left the room and quickly went downstairs leaving Sam alone with Elizabeth. Sam was still shocked at how she was dressed, this was all happening so quickly. She couldn’t believe she would have to stay in diapers and the horrible prospect of using the diapers was quickly approaching.

“You… You aren’t going to make me stay like this are you?” Sam hesitantly asked the pregnant woman who was now her guardian.

“Of course I am.” Elizabeth replied swiftly, “And you’ll do well to comply or you’ll be joining your friends in jail.”

Sam swallowed hard and nodded her head. She would have to go through this, it was her only choice and the only way she would avoid a criminal record. Elizabeth lifted Sam into her arms and started carrying her out of the nursery. Sam didn’t speak, she was still taking in where she was and what was happening.

Sam was carried into the kitchen where she saw a highchair set up at the table. She winced as if the seat caused her physical pain but she was sat in it anyway. The tray came down and locked into place leaving Sam trapped in the seat with her legs swinging underneath her. She had rarely felt so humiliated but fitting in the baby chair so easily only seemed to reinforce her size and status.

“How come you have all this ready?” Sam dared to ask when Elizabeth stepped away. Maybe the more she talked and proved herself an adult the easier she would find it.

“Well, you’ve probably noticed I have a little one on the way.” Elizabeth said as she opened the fridge and started pulling food out, “I had set everything up to make sure I was ready. Not to mention the fostering I plan to do, you’re kind of like a test run for that.”

Sam tried to pay attention to the answer she was getting but she could feel an urge growing in her bladder again. It was getting almost impossible to ignore and would soon become a major problem, Sam bit her lip as she tried to work out how to help herself best.

“That’s interesting but… Can I ask you a question?” Sam asked bashfully, “It’s a bit embarrassing.”

“Sure.” Elizabeth replied without turning around. She was apparently preparing some dinner for the pair of them.

“I really need to pee and now that the policeman is gone maybe you could let me use the bathroom?” Sam asked quickly, “I’ll keep the diaper on and keep up the appearances but I don’t actually need to use these diapers… Right?”

“Sam, I’ll keep this short… If you use anything except your diaper whilst here I will be straight on the phone to Officer Jones.” Elizabeth said, “If you need to pee then do so. I’ll change you before bedtime.”

Sam was left feeling humiliated by both the question she had been forced to ask and the answer she was given. Any thoughts of arguments were removed by the threats to get thrown in jail. She had to swallow her pride and accept the current state of affairs for the time being.

Dinner soon started producing lovely smells and despite the horrible predicament Sam started feeling her mouth watering. She shifted in her seat and heard the crinkle from below her dress, it was going to be a constant reminder of her place.

It didn’t take long for Elizabeth to make dinner. Sam could see it was spaghetti carbonara and that was one of Sam’s favourite meals, she could hardly wait because at this point she needed something good to lift her flagging spirits.

Whilst Sam was forced to sit and watch the cooking she also watched her guardian. Elizabeth seemed very adept at cooking, she moved easily around the kitchen and despite having several things on the go she never seemed rushed, it was very graceful. Despite this it was clear that Elizabeth was pregnant, a couple of times her enlarged tummy hit something causing loud clattering noises as things fell over. Sam was a little worried that she might end up overturning one of the cooking pans on herself but she was careful enough to avoid that problem.

Sam examined her highchair as well. She tried pushing and pulling at various points to see if she covertly release herself but it was, rather frustratingly, built to resist little arms from affecting it.

“Here we are…” Elizabeth started putting food into a dish but Sam quickly noticed a problem. There was only one plate.

Elizabeth placed the steaming food in front of her seat next to the highchair and Sam looked at it with jealousy. The food looked amazing but she couldn’t understand why she wasn’t getting any, surely they couldn’t be planning to starve her. As she leaned slightly to try and see what Elizabeth was doing at the kitchen counter she felt a very sudden and sharp pain in her lower tummy. It was getting to the point that Sam was worried that holding on to her bladder muscles was causing her harm.

“And dinner for Sam.” Elizabeth said as she walked over to the highchair and placed a steaming bowl in front of it.

“What is it?” Sam asked with a barely hidden disgust.

“That is carrot and pea baby food freshly warmed up on the stove.” Elizabeth said as she took her seat.

Sam grimaced both from the physical pain in her bladder and the food she was being served, if she was honest she wasn’t sure which was worse. Sam noticed she didn’t have a spoon but looking to Elizabeth she realised the domineering woman was still holding it.

“I’m not eating this. I can’t eat this.” Sam said as she turned her face away from the steaming bowl in disgust.

“You can and you will.” Elizabeth replied sternly as she took her first taste of food, “You aren’t to go hungry and I’m sure it’s of equal or better quality to jail food.”

Sam watched Elizabeth lean over and dip the spoon into the lumpy baby food. It was mostly brown but with green and orange lumps in it, it was hard to be enthused by such a meal and if Sam was honest it didn’t look unlike vomit. The spoon was raised up in front of Sam’s face.

With the threat of jail still ringing in her ears Sam slowly and reluctantly opened her mouth. The spoon went in and was upended to pour the food over the small woman’s taste buds. Sam immediately scrunched up her face but swallowed anyway to clear her mouth of the food. It wasn’t long until another spoonful was lifted up and the process was repeated.

Elizabeth took bites of her own food in between feeding Sam which meant dinner took a lot longer than it had to. When the bowl was finally halfway empty Sam could no longer stand the intense stabbing pains as her bladder begged to let go.

Sam tried to relax her bladder muscle but she actually found it harder than she expected. She stared into the middle distance in front of her and tried to hold her breath, she felt desperate to let go now and she even started panicking as she worried that she couldn’t and that her bladder would explode.

Just when Sam was starting to panic she felt a dribble into the thick baby padding between her legs. Her eyes grew wide as she felt the warmth against her body, her body automatically tensed up. As Sam was fed another spoonful of food she allowed herself to relax again and this time the dribble out of her body didn’t abate. Sam shuddered as she felt the diaper getting warmer around her, she could feel the wetness spreading and producing a lot more heat than she was expecting.

Sam shuddered as she felt the stream stop. The heat kept creeping around and Sam had been so focused on the feelings in her diaper that she hadn’t noticed Elizabeth trying to feed her.

“You’ll get used to it.” Elizabeth said with a smile.

“Oh will I?” Sam said with sarcasm, “I’ll get used to it? How wonderful…”

“You want to watch your tone…” Elizabeth said as she gathered more food on the spoon, “Don’t think I won’t punish you like a brat if you behave like one.”

“Sorry…” Sam muttered quietly.

The rest of the meal passed in silence. Sam ate as she was presented with food and was very distracted by the feeling of the wet diaper. She didn’t know how she had expected it to feel but it wasn’t like this, the heat didn’t seem to go away and it was almost comfortable. Sam opened and closed her mouth as she ate the food and she just couldn’t wait for this to be over. It was hard to believe she would have to do this for at least several days.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sam is adjusting to having Elizabeth as her guardian. She spends her first night with her caretaker before getting ready for her first full day as a baby.

---

---

Once dinner was complete Sam was let out of the highchair and she gladly dropped on to the floor. It was the first time she had really walked around since Officer Jones had picked her up in the drug house.

“I’ll let you walk.” Elizabeth said with a voice that suggested this was a big treat for Sam, “But if you’re naughty you can expect that privilege taken away.”

Sam remained quiet as she followed Elizabeth into the living room. She found it impossible to ignore the freshly wet diaper between her legs, it felt humid and heavy. Sam noticed that it was hanging slightly lower, no one else would likely be able to see but Sam could feel the bottom of the plastic rubbing against the inside of her thighs.

Elizabeth sat in front of the television and turned it on with the remote. Sam wandered in and stood awkwardly next to the couch trying to pull her dress down to cover her diaper.

“You can play until bedtime.” Elizabeth said indicating the carpet in front of the couch.

“I don’t want to.” Sam replied simply as she looked at the assorted toys with disgust.

“Then you can sit on the carpet and do nothing.” Elizabeth said.

Sam looked out towards the hallway and wondered if she could run away. It wouldn’t be possible and even if it was it would be a bad idea in the long term. The first obstacle would be opening the front door, she was sure she would struggle to reach the handles or the lock. If she got past the door she would have to negotiate the streets in a neighbourhood she didn’t know whilst looking just like a lost toddler. Even after everything and if she found home through some miracle she knew the police would come and just put her in jail with Janet, it would ruin her future.

Sam sighed and walked in front of Elizabeth. She tried desperately to maintain what little dignity she had left as she sunk down and sat cross-legged on the floor. She could feel the hot padding pushing against her again but there was little she could do about that.

An hour passed and Sam had her head resting on her hands. Elizabeth was watching some boring soap opera and Sam was intent on not looking at the toys around her. She just sat still and looked into space trying to think of things to do or ways out of her situation. She felt hopeless and although she wanted to get out of this wet diaper as soon as she could she could think of no way to ask without humiliating herself.

“I think it’s bedtime for babies.” Elizabeth said shortly later.

“It’s… It’s still light outside.” Sam said as she twisted around in shock.

“That doesn’t stop it being bedtime.” Elizabeth said as she stood up and stretched. When she lifted her arms up it accentuated her pregnant belly even more.

Sam remembered the threats of punishment and climbed to her feet. She took the hand Elizabeth held out and allowed the woman to lead her upstairs. It was humiliating to be led around like this but there was nothing she could do to prevent being treated like an infant. At least she would get a diaper change before bed.

The diaper had cooled off quite a bit by the time Sam was led up the stairs and she eagerly saw the changing table and walked over to it. Elizabeth lifted her up on to the padded surface and sat on Sam on the edge. The small girl’s dress was pulled up and off her body leaving her in just her diaper. Sam laid down and soon felt the tapes of her padding being pulled away from the front, she blushed and turned her face away from her guardian as her crotch was exposed.

Elizabeth hummed a happy tune as she took some baby wipes from a box on the shelf above the table and carefully started cleaning Sam. Sam had to endure this for at least a minute as the pregnant woman made sure that she was totally wiped clean before pulling the diaper away.

Sam was too humiliated to speak but was sure that Elizabeth was deliberately taking her time to prolong this suffering. A new baby diaper was pulled out from the shelf underneath the table and unfolded noisily. Sam was getting increasingly annoyed.

“You can stop making a song and dance about it…” Sam muttered angrily.

“No need to be cranky.” Elizabeth responded coolly, “I like to be thorough. You wouldn’t want a diaper rash now, would you?”

Sam huffed and puffed as she was lifted again to allow the new diaper to slip underneath her. She folded her arms across her chest in a small act of defiance as the padding was pulled up and taped closed around her waist. It clicked in her brain that she would be wearing these non-stop for a few days and she felt herself panicking a little bit. The first diaper had been humiliating and she had been so focused on it that she hadn’t really thought about the next diaper or the one after that.

As Sam considered just how many diapers she might end up going through she was pulled into a sitting position. She watched as Elizabeth pulled something out of a drawer, it didn’t seem like she was going to be sent to bed in just a diaper.

“Arms up.” Elizabeth instructed.

Sam hesitantly raised her arms high above her head and felt yellow fabric get pulled over them. The clothing soon went over Sam’s head as well and flowed down her body like an extra-long t-shirt. Sam had barely enough time to register what was happening before she was lifted from the changing table and placed on her feet on the floor. She watched as the older woman crouched down in front of her and snapped the front and back together. It was a onesie and as Elizabeth stood back Sam could feel the thin material hugging her body and pulling the diaper up closer to her crotch.

“A great fit.” Elizabeth said with a smile, “I was a little worried it would be too big for you.”

“Can’t I just wear… Regular pyjamas?” Sam asked as she looked down at the creamy yellow bedclothes.

“You need something that will make sure your diaper doesn’t come loose.” Elizabeth replied.

Sam’s head and shoulders slumped a little as she was lifted off the floor again. She was looking and feeling more like a baby with every passing minute and that was something she couldn’t stand. She was lowered into the crib and as soon as her padded butt hit the mattress she looked around at her new surroundings.

“Make sure to get a good night’s sleep.” Elizabeth advised.

Sam watched Elizabeth leaving the room through the gaps in the bars of her crib. She looked around at her infantile surroundings without enthusiasm. Her crib was white and when she reached forwards to pull on the bars she noticed they were a lot stronger than she was, there would be no way for her to climb out either. She was going to be in here until someone let her out.

The crib contained two pillows, one blue and one pink, as well as a white cover with simple little smiley faces on them. There were a number of small stuffed toys around the sides of the childish bed, a mixture of teddy bears, dolls and stuffed animals all smiled inwards at Sam who felt just like any of the other playthings.

Sam sniffed as she grabbed the pink pillow and laid her head on top of it. She sighed as she looked towards the window and wondered what Janet was experiencing at that moment, was she looking out a window and wondering where Sam was?

“Please, hurry up…” Sam said to no one in particular as she hoped that her friend would be released sooner rather than later.

---

Sam woke up the next morning feeling confused as to where she was and what was happening. It took a few seconds for the previous day to come back to the small girl and she sighed deeply as she sat up. Her diaper, still dry of course, crinkled noisily beneath her yellow onesie.

It was impossible for Sam to know the time since there was no clock in the room but she could see the sun was still low in the sky outside the window. Sam wondered how long she would have to stay in the crib, she had no idea when Elizabeth would come to let her out. The thought of being trapped in the baby bed for hours with nothing to do was far from appealing, it almost felt like solitary confinement.

Sam scowled as she climbed to her feet. The top of the crib was still disappointingly out of reach and Sam had to accept that a bed made to keep babies in was equally restrictive to her.

Shifting her body seemed to have had an effect on Sam’s body. Her bladder felt very full and she knew what that meant, she looked to the door as if hoping to see it open though she knew there was no salvation coming and she would have to wet her diaper again. It felt no less humiliating to wet again, it felt like she was reinforcing what all the bullies had said to her whilst growing up.

Sam didn’t try to hold on for too long and after just a few minutes she decided any further discomfort was pointless. She held on to the bars with her two small hands and moved her feet slightly further apart. She relaxed her muscles in the same way she had done in the highchair the previous evening.

Sam jumped slightly as she felt the hot liquid streaming into the diaper. She had been able to let go a lot easier than she had the previous day and she closed her eyes as she felt the heat spread throughout the padding. It seemed a lot easier to wet herself whilst standing up.

“Hello?” Sam called out as she shuddered.

There was no answer and Sam sat back down on her padded rear. She looked down at her diaper and could see the wetness indicator slowly changing colour as the wetness spread throughout the padding. Sam sighed and wondered what time it was, she could see it was early but beyond that she had no idea.

Sam laid back down with her head on the pillow and looked up at the ceiling. She was just remembering some of the many lovely mornings she had experienced lounging around at home when footsteps approached the door. Sam quickly sat up as the door slowly opened to reveal Elizabeth wearing a dressing gown and a smile.

“Good morning.” Elizabeth said as she walked in and lowered the side of the crib.

Sam didn’t respond. She had wanted Elizabeth to come and let her out of the baby bed but now that she was here Sam felt embarrassed about the babying continuing.

Sam was lifted out of the crib and sat on Elizabeth’s hip. She automatically wrapped her legs as far around the pregnant woman’s belly as she could. She was bounced up and down by Elizabeth as she cooed sweet baby talk to the college student.

“Someone’s a wet little baby, aren’t they?” Elizabeth said in a high pitched voice, “Let’s get that little diapie changed.”

Sam endured the embarrassment as she was laid down on the changing table. She was ready for a diaper change but after the onesie was unsnapped Sam found Elizabeth’s fingers dancing across her belly. Sam’s eyes went wide as her arms and legs flailed from the tickling, the diaper crinkled loudly as Sam tossed this way and that.

“Stop! Stop!” Sam called out as she tried to stop the pregnant woman’s hands. She couldn’t help but laugh no matter how much she didn’t want to.

“Such a wriggly baby!” Elizabeth giggled when she finally pulled her hands away.

Sam hated this baby treatment and yet she was powerless to stop it. The front of her diaper was soon lowered leaving her exposed in front of the older woman. She looked away in embarrassment as her crotch was wiped clean and the old diaper was pulled away. She was sure she would never be used to this treatment, Sam’s feet were held in the air until a new diaper was unfolded and laid underneath her.

Sam briefly considered making another plea to stop with the diapers but she knew it would fall on deaf ears. She could only silently fume as she was taped into another baby diaper. The onesie was pulled off completely once the diaper was taped tightly closed and she watched Elizabeth throw it into a washing basket. Sam wondered what her outfit for today would be but was already sure it was nothing she would like.

“This will be good for today.” Elizabeth said as she pulled something out of the chest of drawers.

Sam saw a pastel pink t-shirt with the word “Princess” written on it in glitter. It wasn’t great but in truth it wasn’t far from what Sam was usually forced to wear thanks to her small size anyway. They were to be joined by a frilly skirt. The skirt was white and although not very long it seemed to poof out quite a bit, it almost reminded Sam of a ballerina. It would certainly make diaper checks easy Sam thought with annoyance.

Sam was picked up and placed on Elizabeth’s hip again. As she was carried downstairs she realised that this was going to be her main method of transport now, she wasn’t going to be allowed to walk very much.

The pair of women went into the kitchen where Sam saw the highchair that she had been sat in the previous evening. She was unsurprised when she was lowered on to the padded seat with the tray rapidly closing to effectively lock her in place.

Sam sighed as Elizabeth went over to the fridge and started preparing breakfast. She was effectively trapped in the seat and rested her head on her hands in boredom.

“You know, I don’t normally have breakfast at home.” Sam said eventually. It was an attempt at small talk but it was more a way for her to say she wasn’t hungry.

“It’s the most important meal of the day.” Elizabeth replied distractedly.

Sam should’ve known better. Her normal routine or habits were of no interest to the woman charged with looking after her. Eventually two bowls were brought over and Sam looked down expecting the worst, she was pleasantly surprised it was just a bowl of cereal even if it was served in a pink bowl decorated with cartoon images. There was no spoon of course, Sam would have to rely on her guardian to feed her.

• Like 11

Sam is adjusting to life with Elizabeth but nothing can prepare her for what happens at the kitchen table. 

---

---

Just as Elizabeth was about to sit down there was a sudden ring on the doorbell. Sam jumped and hit the bottom of the tray causing a little cereal to spill. Elizabeth pursed her lips and shook her head as she stood up and walked into the hallway.

Sam couldn’t see what was happening but dreaded the thought that someone was about to walk in and see her like this. They might not know she wasn’t a baby but that wouldn’t do much to lessen the humiliation. She strained to hear the voices in the hallway but it was hard to make out who was coming into the house.

Two sets of footsteps walked towards the kitchen and Sam braced herself for fresh embarrassment. When Officer Jones walked into the kitchen behind Elizabeth Sam let out a visible sigh of relief. As she relaxed she felt a new and disturbing sensation, a rumbling deep inside her gut.

“There’s the big girl!” Officer Jones smiled as he walked in and leaned on the back of one of the other kitchen chairs, “How’s she been?”

“A few teething problems.” Elizabeth said, “But generally she’s been well behaved.”

“That’s good.” Officer Jones smiled, “We might just make a productive member of society of her yet.”

Sam wanted to argue that she already was productive but she forced herself to swallow the harsh words. She needed to keep these people on her side if she didn’t want to go from this crappy situation to a much worse one. She felt a familiar feeling of pressure building in her bowels, a signal of something coming that Sam thought was unthinkable.

“H-How’s Janet?” Sam asked trying to distract herself and move the conversation towards someone else.

“She’s fine…” Officer Jones was still smiling, “She’s been asking after you, we told her you’re safe. Bad news is processing is going slowly, so much petty crime these days.”

Sam hung her head. Any hope of getting out of here in the next day or so faded from her mind to be replaced with a hopelessness that made her want to cry. The pressure in her bowels grew steadily worse, it was as if the disappointment was making her bowels more eager to evacuate.

“Do you want to feed her?” Elizabeth asked as she returned to her seat.

“That would be great!” Officer Jones said as he sat down on the other side of Sam.

Sam blushed a fresh shade of red. She had been hoping the policeman would leave before she embarrassed herself but it seemed like this was all a fun game for him. She watched as he picked up the spoon and lifted it up towards her face. She closed her eyes and tried to forget what was happening as she opened her mouth and accepted the food.

“Good girl.” Officer Jones smirked as he returned the spoon to the bowl.

Sam scowled but continued to bite her tongue. She looked over to Elizabeth but she seemed to be enjoying this just as much. Sam needed to go to the bathroom and she needed to do it soon but she had no idea how she could ask with the policeman right there. The worst part was she knew even if she did say something she wouldn’t be allowed out of this highchair. It was going to happen sooner or later whether she wanted it to or not, her body was getting increasingly insistent about evacuating.

The feeding continued as Officer Jones and Elizabeth conversed about entirely mundane topics. Sam robotically opened her mouth for each fresh spoonful of food and swallowed everything as quickly as possible in an effort to end this situation faster.

Sam felt the pressure build again. She tried to ride it out like all the previous waves but this one wouldn’t subside, her eyes opened wide as she felt a solid mass push right up against her sphincter. It was impossible to stop and the pressure stayed at it’s highest point no matter what Sam tried to do to stop it. She winced as she lifted her butt off the seat by leaning on the plastic tray in front of her.

The adults in the room stopped talking as they witnessed this sudden change but Sam couldn’t keep the fight up any longer. She wanted to run away and be alone but she was trapped in place and the moment she leaned forwards she felt the irresistible push of her bowels.

Sam’s face went bright red and she let out a small grunt as her straining body finally relented and forced a long lump of poop out of her. She felt the hot stickiness hit the rear of her baby padding which caused it to smear, she could feel it spreading over her skin like mud oozing out from under a foot.

Sam abandoned all pretence of being a grown up as she pushed down and forced her bowels to empty. The mess spread further and further as the small woman filled her pants, she became cut off in her own little world and felt completely unaware of the other two people in the room. It was only as she belatedly finished pooping that she came back to reality.

“Aww, how cute!” Elizabeth gushed, “Did baby make a little present for mommy?”

Sam slowly opened her teary eyes to see Elizabeth smiling at her as if she couldn’t be more proud, on the other hand Officer Jones looked pretty disgusted. Sam’s cheeks were already red but they flushed even more as she realised everyone was aware of what she had done.

Lowering herself back on to her chair Sam felt the poopy mess getting squeezed between her butt and the diaper. The lumpy mess was compressed and it spread further up the rear of the padding towards Sam’s lower back.

Sam looked down at the tray in front of her as the first tear started rolling down her cheek. She sniffed sadly before the sobs started forcing their way up with unstoppable force.

“Pooping and then crying?” Officer Jones remarked as he put down his spoon, “You really are just a little baby…”

“I couldn’t help it!” Sam yelled through her tears.

“Watch your tone, young lady.” Elizabeth warned.

As Sam felt little air pockets moving in her poopy mess she forced herself not to speak. She didn’t want to get herself in trouble and it looked like Officer Jones was just waiting for a reason to take her to jail. She had to force herself to play the role was assigned to her, the last of her dignity dripped away as she reached out with her arms towards Elizabeth.

“OK, baby, we’ll get you changed in a minute.” Elizabeth said with a small smile when she saw Sam reaching out for her.

“I should get going anyway.” Officer Jones said as he stood up. Sam noticed he was smiling but it was not the same warm smile Elizabeth was giving her.

Sam watched Elizabeth take Officer Jones out of the kitchen and down the hallway. She was forced to wait in her highchair whilst her guardian and the policeman engaged in casual conversation. Her mind immediately went to her loaded underwear and she couldn’t help but shift uncomfortably in her seat, which achieved nothing but spreading the excrement further around her crotch. Sam froze in place and closed her eyes, she imagined what other people would think if they could see her like this. She would have to make sure that no one outside of this house ever knew what happened here.

Elizabeth seemed in no hurry to rush back to Sam who could now smell herself. The diaper could only contain the smell for so long and she was getting increasingly desperate to get changed. She pulled on the tray in a futile attempt to be released but the construction was more than a match for her small body.

Sam growled in frustration as she sat back in the disgusting diaper. She folded her arms across her chest and impatiently waited for Elizabeth to come back. When footsteps started approaching the kitchen again Sam sighed in relief, as soon as Elizabeth walked into the room Sam reached out for her.

“Hold on…” Elizabeth said as she walked around the table collecting the finished breakfast things, “Let me just put all this in the dishwasher.”

“This isn’t very pleasant.” Sam said simply as she rubbed her eyes to stop the tears.

“Come on, Sam. Babies can put up with it, I’m sure you can too.” Elizabeth replied without turning to look at Sam.

Finally Elizabeth turned around and walked over to the highchair. She pinched her nose which Sam thought was a ridiculous overreaction because it didn’t smell that bad. Her cheeks went red anyway and as the tray was released she almost eagerly hopped on to Elizabeth’s hip to be carried to the nursery. Sam would never have thought she would do something as ridiculous as that just a few days ago, she was sure she would never forget her time here no matter what happened.

Sam was laid down on the changing table and couldn’t wait for her diaper change. The messy diaper currently around her waist was starting to feel itchy and Sam was desperate for the comfort of a clean and dry diaper. Sam mentally shook herself, she was shocked that she would think of a new diaper as something so pleasant. She felt like she had fallen so far so quickly but couldn’t get a handhold to pull herself back up.

Sam laid as still as possible whilst Elizabeth got the changing supplies ready. She put a fresh disposable on one side of Sam’s legs and the cleaning wipes on the other. One hand was put on the front of the padding as the other pulled the tapes away allowing the front to slide down and open up.

“Poo-ey… What a dirty baby!” Elizabeth said as the smell got worse now that the diaper wasn’t keeping it in.

“Sorry.” Sam apologised without even thinking. She immediately wished she could take it back.

“Babies will be babies.” Elizabeth said as she grabbed Sam’s ankles.

Sam wanted to retort but was cut off as her legs were lifted and pushed back over her head again. There was a small pause before she felt the cold touch of the baby wipes on her bottom. Her face was going bright red from blood rushing to her face and her humiliation. It was impossible to look at this situation as anything other than a helpless baby getting her diaper changed. She felt more like a baby now than when she had dirtied herself.

It took a long time for the cleaning to be completed and Sam had to fight back the tears as she felt the lumpy mess get cleaned away one wipe at a time. Being left to sit in her mess for the few minutes she was in it had caused it to spread over much of her diaper area.  She ached to reach down and scratch the itchiness she already felt but she had to keep her hands stoically by her side.

Sam tried to tune out what was happening and she closed her eyes to imagine herself at home and relaxing. She’d be chilling out with the television right about now far away from anything like this.

“A young girl like you really shouldn’t be in a drug house.” Elizabeth said as she finished up the last bits of cleaning.

“I’m not a young girl.” Sam quickly retorted, “And I wasn’t supposed to be there. My friend dragged me there.”

“Ah yes, Janet wasn’t it?” Elizabeth said as she pulled the messy diaper away and slipped a clean one underneath Sam’s butt, “She seems like a bad influence. Sweet girls like you need to stay away from bad crowds.”

“Do… Do you know what’s happening with her?” Sam asked. She tried not to sound as curious as she was.

“Only what the Officer said at the table.” Elizabeth replied.

Sam sighed as she was lowered on to the new diaper which was swiftly taped closed. She wished she could get some real progress updates on her friend, it would help tell her whether she could expect to get out of here soon. The thought of living like this much longer was a tough one to swallow.

• Like 7

I also am enjoying this story, but I agree with SoakedinTexas: that cop should be in for some nasty repercussions. This is one of at least a pair of current more or less "realistic" (for diaper stories anyway) pieces here where it seems clear that someone is knowingly abusing the law for their own purposes. (The other is "Lockdown.") I like both of them, but I do hope that some real world response results from both situations. ?

I was reading lockdown when I seen there was a response here! I am also enjoying this story as well. Two stories with regular updates to hold me while I wait for others to update, and understand that people have other responsibilities :)

Now if we could just make a living out of writing and reading stories.