LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

PlayStation 5

so was anyone lucky enough to get a ps5 when the went on sale?

I tried but Walmart sucks so I wasn't able to get one. I'm hoping to get one in January or February  hopefully they have more in stock and there wont be as much of a rush to gt them when the holiday is over 

im not a person to say this one is better than that one. 

ive always been a fan of PS they are what i want to get first but i will eventfully get the xbox. i have the PS4 and the XB1 right now as it is. i think all gaming communities should live in harmony

42 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I haven't been a console guy since the Super Nintendo. PC Gamer.

im indifferent about pc gaming i can take it or leave it. i know that there is alot of advantages to pc gaming but i really like console gaming. i have a gaming pc and a ton of games on steam but i never game on it

4 hours ago, suzuki2011 said:

im not a person to say this one is better than that one. 

ive always been a fan of PS they are what i want to get first but i will eventfully get the xbox. i have the PS4 and the XB1 right now as it is. i think all gaming communities should live in harmony

@suzuki2011

I remember when Playstation was the "premium system" that everyone strove to own.  I bought a Playstation/Playstation 1 when I was playing a lot of the games that came out at the time.  I then wanted the PS2, and was able to convince my parents to help me to buy it at the time, and the deal was pretty sweet.  You see, my grandparents (on moms side) died in 2002, and they died in June and July respectfully, and while sick, my parents had to be pretty close to home for runs north to help them if they need it.  What ended up happening was, my birthday came in May of 2002, and my parents and I could not celebrate, so they decided that, because I had a "bad birthday" because they were dealing with my grandparents, that passed a month apart, that they were willing to pay HALF of the $220 or so price, and I would pay half.  So, I wrote a check for half, and my stepdad went to Walmart, bought it, and then gave my parents my half, as they used their money to buy it, and I reimbursed them.

I used the PS2 for a couple of years or more, and then my brother Nate started having me play video games with him.  He had an original XBOX at the time, and now has the 360 and the One, but at that time, we had the XBOX.  Long story short, I started playing NFS: Underground and NFS: Underground 2 on Xbox, and liked it, so I bought the Xbox and had both systems.

Then, comes the birth of PS3 - I had intentions of purchasing the PS3, but I was shocked when I talked to my brother James, who paid $600+USD for the Original (Fat) PS3.  Sony touted how great the PS3 was, and I was pissed, because there was a PS2 for $220, and now that we had a PS3, it was valued at $600+ USD.  My brother had a GOOD job, and had just been married for the first time (at the time), so he splurged, and bought a NICE flatscreen, and then told me in confidence how much he spent: Being the older brother, I just told him that I would NOT say anything, because he was married and had a job and paid for it, so Not to worry. :) 

My use of the PlayStation was ended when the PS3 was revealed to cost over $600+ USD!  There is NOTHING that the PS3 had, in my mind, that at the time, would equate to the value of over $600!  I could almost buy a high end TV or a Audio System for that, or maybe a new couch!  When that happened, I bailed on Sony, and held onto my PS2 until she died, and got rid of most of that, and then went for the XBOX 360, then the XBOX One.  My brother James and My friend Bill have the PS3 and James has the PS4, and my Roommate has the PS4, but I won't get any Playstations anymore.......Why??

Sony has people by the collar:  They are (or were) the most popular company, had the best systems, had awesome market share, and probably would have had my business, if they had NOT decided that the PS3 was at that price point.  I did not see a need to expend tons of money for a system that eventually would be found to be defective (My Brother's Unit BURNED OUT TWICE) and was replaced once I believe, and then he had another, and there were reports of other issues with failures.  Sony also had several models, and price points, and that hurt them, and my friend Bill had to replace his twice.  Is this a Good way to attract customers, by making a unit cost 2-3 TIMES what the other unit costs........NO!

Sony made a mistake: a GRAVE mistake:  They should not set the price of the newest units (PS3 at the time) to be almost 3 times what the PS2 was!  They realized their mistake TOO LATE, and that doomed the PS3, and probably hurt sales.  Sony Lowered the cost of the machine to about $250 or so, which probably should have been the cost of the unit in the first place, but the damage was done:  XBOX One, S, X and newer, compete with Sony, so they better and should NEVER forget that mistake!

Now, today, I have a Nintendo Switch, and 3 Nintendo 2/3DSXL's and an XBOX one:  I do play with them, but not as much as I used to with the XBOX One and 360 - I am picked on a little, because I don't play XBOX much either, and that is because I don't own a Playstation 4 (Like James does) and my brother Mike wants to get a PS4:  I work a lot. so I don't play as much, but I like to play sometimes.  Switch has been the go to  unit for me, so I have been having fun with it.

PlayStation 5?:  I don't have any interest in it, because that means I would have to redo my entire platform choice, and YES, I am STILL BITTER that PS3 Killed my faith in the consoles that they make.  I doubt that there will be a reason to get a 5!

Anyone Else feel like I do?

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
corrected spelling on a word

I've always been a huge PlayStation fan! I'm gonna wait until the PS5 slim comes out, that way it's cheaper and smaller and the games will be a lot cheaper too. Plus if I bought one now it wouldn't fit in my entertainment center.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

I've always been a huge PlayStation fan! I'm gonna wait until the PS5 slim comes out, that way it's cheaper and smaller and the games will be a lot cheaper too. Plus if I bought one now it wouldn't fit in my entertainment center.

@Babyspiderboy95

It is ALWAYS better to WAIT for a while, and get the newer console(s) after they come out, but NOT right away.  That way, if there are any problems, like what occurred with my brother's original PS3, or my friend's PS3, which burned up one day, or when you had the XBOX 360 with the "Red Ring" you can wait and see what happens, and hopefully, get the newest ones, with the problems taken care of.

So many times, people get the brand new system, and they may spend lots of money, only to realize that they have a defect or a problem - Waiting usually means that the bugs can be worked out :)

All in all, a GOOD decision sir!

Brian

• Like 1

I haven’t and I probably won’t right away on either. I gotta be an adult and make sure my bills are getting paid down first. (Stupid shiny things on eBay.). 
Like @~Brian~, I had a PS1 and PS2, but at the the time, didn’t have access to a PS3. I did, however, have access to XBOX 360. While my first 360 did have that whole red ring of death, the second one I ended up getting ran strong even after I gave it to my mother after their Wii broke. 
I currently have a Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and a PS4. I have the PS4, mostly for Street Fighter V, MLB: The Show, and FF 7 Remake. Most of the games I play are on XB1, and the Switch is mostly for Mario.  The only thing with this current generation of XBOX is I can’t connect my music player and play off that. (iTunes). Half the fun was running through these games with homemade playlists. 
If I do go after a next gen system, I’m looking at XBOX Series X, due to fact that I still have a few games on disc. PS5 will be dependent on what exclusives they have. Especially if Street Fighter 6 ends up being a PS exclusive again.