LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) The End

Cya

Corporate Takeover

The sound of the doorbell ringing brought the quiet house to life. Jack walked past his wife's office to the front door, curious to see who was at their door at such an early hour. He peered through the peephole to see who was at his door and was intrigued by the sight of a delivery man, but he couldn't see exactly what the man was holding.

Jack knew it was probably a package filled with more corporate documents for his wife to mull over and sign, but he couldn't help but get his hopes up that it was the delivery he had been waiting for all week long.

"I got a package for Jack-"

"That's me." Jack replied quickly, excited to see that it was indeed his parcel.

"Sign here." The man stated, handing Jack a clipboard which he quickly signed. "Thanks, you have a good day!"

"You too!" Jack said as he took the box from the man and turned around with it in tow, closing the door behind him with his foot. 

Once in the living room, he sat the large, but light box down onto the floor and called out for his wife to join him. "Hey, Kimi! It finally came!"

"That's nice to hear you came, but what's in the box?" Kimi waltzed into the room, holding a mug of hot tea.

"That's funny, but our order of diapers finally came! The ones I was telling you about! "

Unlike other married couples, Jack and Kimi not only shared a deep love for each other, but they also shared a rather unique kink for diapers and ageplay which only served to bring them closer together. They both stared at the box for a moment until Kimi handed Jack a letter opener which he looked at.

"How did you know?" 

"Because if it was more documents from my work, you wouldn't have been this excited and called out to me like a kid at Christmas." Kimi explained with a grin.

"That's a good point." Jack replied with a chuckle and took the letter opener from his wife.

With a few strategic swipes, he dissected the top of the box and peeled open the cardboard flaps, exposing the treasure which awaited both of them within.

Normally, he'd only order a ten pack to see if a new diaper was worth stocking up on, but this brand looked different than all the others. It seemed to be revolutionary, like when ABU had produced the first diaper capable of handing five thousand milliliters, but there was so much more to the product than capacity and design. Whoever had done the photoshoot for this particular diaper had gone the extra length to photograph the model in an incredibly accurate recreation of a nursery. Jack recalled seeing a giant crib and a bunch of baby toys all sized up for the woman who had been picked to model the diapers. This level of detail screamed out to Jack when he was viewing the company's product page. If they had gone to such lengths to make the woman look like an actual baby, in an actual nursery, then maybe the diaper would feel just as babyish as the woman had looked. 

"Why did you order so many?" Kimi asked before taking a sip from her mug.

"Because, only a princess like you deserves the best." Jack smiled up at his wife.

"True." Kimi nodded and looked past her husband at an odd object sitting on top of the diapers. "What's that?"

Sitting on top of the pre wrapped packages of diapers was something a bit different; a small bundle of papers.

"Looks like a few pages of instructions came with the diapers." Jack said with a smile.

"That's pretty funny. Like we don't know how to use diapers." Kimi chuckled.

Jack nodded and quickly glanced over the first page before replying. 

"Actually, it looks like some sort of agreement that we can sign."

"What? Like a physical Terms of Service agreement?" Kimi cocked an eyebrow. 

"Kind of, but the way it's written...It sounds more like a document that you sign to enter into a contest or something. It promises an experience like no other; A 'blissful adult baby experience' unmatched by other companies."

"That sounds silly, but let's sign it!" Kimi stated, a grin on her face.

After they both signed the document, a very bizarre thing occurred; the paper started glowing while simultaneously emitting a sonic pulse. The high pitched chirp brought both Kimi and Jack to their knees as they quickly covered their ears, shielding their ear drums from the agonizing frequency.

Things only grew more painful as a bright light pierced into the living room, engulfing both himself and his wife. As time slowed, Jack felt like the energy was being ripped from his very being as every molecule in his body screamed out in torment. His head was pulsing with excruciating pain while his heart steadily started beating faster and faster until he couldn't even differentiate when it wasn't beating. Needless to say, it was beating faster than it ever had before. While his brain struggled to handle the sonic sound bombarding his brainwaves and his heart racing faster than a formula one race car, his kidneys were positively burning as every fiber of the organ was radiating an extreme heat. 

With his last conscious thought, he gazed over at the love of his life and saw her staring back at him as they both struggled to endure the excruciating pain. 

Kimi toppled over, her body being taken by the near blinding light.

The sight of his beloved vanishing before his very eyes sapped his soul of the strength needed to fight the cosmic bombardment of his physical form. With what few thoughts were allowed to him, he realized that he had nothing left to fight for and allowed his body to succumb to the pain. Everything went black as he was absorbed by the beam of light. 

To Be Continued...

This is a commission I wrote for my favorite married patrons on my Patreon. Hopefully, you guys enjoy this as it's a very dark tale. I'll be updating it fairly often, but if you can't wait for the next update then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read the entire story? It's only $5 dollars to read what took a year to write. It's Christmas time. Why not spoiler yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

• Like 5
4 hours ago, kirababy said:

Interesting start, the magic is a bit far fetched, but i'll wait and see where it leads.

Given that it's set in the Diaper Dimension, seems that it's more high tech than magic. If we're going to accept that another dimension exists and can abduct people through portals, it doesn't seem any more far fetched to believe that a piece of paper could be the avenue to doing so.

• Like 2
On 12/4/2020 at 3:27 AM, kirababy said:

Interesting start, the magic is a bit far fetched, but i'll wait and see where it leads.

That part woll said be explained in a future part, but it's actually not magic. Thanks for commenting. 

On 12/4/2020 at 4:43 AM, Guilend said:

This is definitely a good story. I've read what's on the patreon and it's definitely a good read. 

Thanks, my client is extremely pleased with it and I dare say it is one of my darker stories. I'm glad you like where the story has gone one my Patreon. I couldn't have done it without your support!

On 12/4/2020 at 6:00 AM, WBDaddy said:

I knew there was a reason I didn't trust ABU!  :D 

LOL Well, it's just a reference. 

23 hours ago, Neo Anderson said:

Given that it's set in the Diaper Dimension, seems that it's more high tech than magic. If we're going to accept that another dimension exists and can abduct people through portals, it doesn't seem any more far fetched to believe that a piece of paper could be the avenue to doing so.

Exactly! Very astute. The Amazons have very sophisticated technology at their disposal and the paper is simply acting as a homing beacon. Once consent is given...well, you saw what happened. XD

21 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

What's ABU?

My favorite diaper company. 

18 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

ABUniverse.  It's where the couple in the story bought the diapers that included the contract that sucked them into the Diaper Dimension.

https://us.abuniverse.com/

Actually, Jack was just referencing how he had made an impromptu purchase of ABU in the past without testing them out much like he did with this mystery brand of diapers. I honestly am terrible at ckming up with names so I did not end up naming the company that Jack ordered from. Sorry for the confusion.

57 minutes ago, Cya said:

Actually, Jack was just referencing how he had made an impromptu purchase of ABU in the past without testing them out much like he did with this mystery brand of diapers. I honestly am terrible at ckming up with names so I did not end up naming the company that Jack ordered from. Sorry for the confusion.

It's okay.  I was just injecting a bit of humor. ;) 

Thank you for all your feedback! Warning, this next installment is pretty dark.

-In The Ether Of The Unknown-

What felt like seconds later, Jack had awoken to the same pain in his head and torso he had been experiencing before, but now the loud ringing noise that had brought him and his wife to their knees had subsided, granting him a modicum of peace despite the waning pain that was still ever present in his body.

'Where am I?'

The question was a valid one. He couldn't see anything in front of his face and from what little sensory information his body gave him, it seemed as though he was submerged in a very viscous fluid. He tried to move his arms, kick his legs, but the fluid that surrounded him made it nearly impossible to move his limbs. From how it embraced his body, Jack could only compare it to floating in maple syrup since it prevented him from doing any movements quicker than a snail's pace.

An oddly out of place mechanical 'thumping' sound started up. The steady 'heartbeat' of the machinery was agitating the fluid, helping it move all around him. Despite his lingering headache, Jack could only assume that the fluid was some kind of alien salve which had been used to repair his body.

Obviously, he had been abducted by aliens, right? What else explained that beam of light and his wife disappearing before his very eyes?

"Kimi!" Jack screamed out into the thick flowing fluid.

That was a mistake. The moment he opened his mouth, the viscous sludge filled his mouth, forcing him to swallow it or suffocate! Jack knew better than to inhale the alien substance, but instinct overpowered his rational thoughts, compelling him to 'breath' in the fluid. As his body gave in and drank of the fluid, Jack couldn't help but notice that it didn’t really taste like anything. It was probably what drinking silicone was like, Jack thought as the thick goop filled his throat and penetrated his lungs.

'Great. I'm going to die in some alien's warped and perverse version of a Lava Lamp.'

However, death never came. Neither did suffocation.

Jack was left to wonder just what the hell was happening to him. Was his body being preserved for study? Was he going to be a cosmic cadaver, not unlike the ancient Egyptian mummies? Or was his original theory correct? Was this weird slime repairing his body? His mind was plagued by so many questions that couldn't be answered at that moment.

Speaking of questions, on the other side of the glass orb, that Jack was contained in, stood two giant humanoid women who were discussing him like he was simply an object.

"So, you want two girls?" Came the simple yet life altering question from a youthful looking professional.

"Yes, I have no desire to adopt a useless little boy." The other woman answered before adding. "I should only get one, but studies have shown that a mother of two is seen in a more sympathetic light."

The blond woman wearing a lab coat looked up from her clipboard and gave the expectant mother an odd look.

"I was wondering why the Mistress of Misery was down here in my lab, looking at the first successful pair of Little transfers in Deutschian history." Rebecca thought out loud. " You absolutely detest babies. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you must be looking to humanize yourself in front of the media after that horrible fracking disaster that wiped out the indigenous Little population of Mumbo Wambo, huh?" The medical technician asked without thinking.

The neutral expression on the other woman's face turned cold as she stared at the young head of Technical Innovations.

"Rebecca, how quickly you forget your place. If I had no use for your talents, you'd be shrunk and stuffed into that empty glass womb to join these two unlucky brats." The 'Madam of Misery' stated in a cold tone.

"I apologize for speaking out of turn, Madam President." Rebecca replied with a visibly cowered stance.

"That's better. Never again will those terrible tabloids call me that name once I unveil this glorious breakthrough that you have helped Schwarzer Stein achieve!"

Rebecca nodded as she slightly brought up her clipboard to hide the bottom of her face from this crazy woman standing next to her. She was a very smart, young woman, but at that moment, she wished she had better skills when it came to social interactions. She always said things too blunty. Always spoke her mind and never hid her comments behind a veil of faux niceties. In a lot of ways, the two women were a lot alike, but unlike her boss, she couldn't speak so freely. Thankfully, she rarely had to see this intimidating woman who ran half of the country's economy from the confines of her luxurious penthouse suite at the top of the tower.

"So." Rebecca did her best to speak up, trying to get things back on track. "You don't want a boy. How about twins?"

"Yes!" The CEO replied, a smile forming on her face. "Twins are rather cute. The media loves them and it'll be good for publicity."

"Right." Rebecca replied, gazing at the now smiling brunette.

Her boss turned away from her and stared at the large artificial glass womb. She appeared to be around her late forties, maybe even 50 years old, but no one knew her true age thanks to the secrecy the Corporate leader cloaked herself in. Despite trying to hide all aspects of her personal life, the woman exuded an aura of vanity and flash due to her odd choice of fashion.

Her hair definitely looked like it was from a long past decade that celebrated big hair with its volume rich lift in the front and high on the sides appearance. The only thing that kept her hair from looking like a caricature of Peggy Bundy was the fact that she kept it combed back while two loose strands which formed faux horns by her temples. Her eyes were hidden away by gaudy, magenta framed sunglasses with green tint that rested on her high cheekbones. Equally tacky gold earrings hung from her ears while a necklace made of Lapis Lazuli hung around her turtleneck covered neck. Her suit was a rather bold shade of purple that stood out from the white gloves she wore. If Rebecca had to guess, her boss was either a germaphobe or trying to hide the wrinkles that were beginning to form on her hands with those gloves. The latter seemed more likely since the woman obviously had a face lift in the past.

"Is there any possible way to slow down their metabolism? I don't want to have to feed them often." The Mistress of Misery spoke up, breaking Rebecca away from her internal musings.

"You don't plan on breastfeeding them?"

The older woman turned away from the large glass orb to face Rebecca. "Don't make me laugh, I'll be having my assistant do that nonsense."

"Then, for the sake of Malene, I suppose we should remove their teeth?"

"I suppose we could." The CEO mused.

"You don't want them biting you during photo ops, right?…"

"I'd rip their legs off if they did!" The older woman declared loudly before lowering her voice. "Speaking of which, can we remove their ability to walk? Last thing I need is the little shits running away and giving the news something to slander me with."

"But of course, Madam President. I'll remove their teeth and surgically limit their walking."

"Very good." The older woman replied with a thin lipped smile.

"Anything else?"

"No, that should be fine. How long will it take?"

"I can have the autonomous surgeon do everything in vitro." Rebecca stated as she made her way over to a control panel.

"In what?"

"Basically, what i'm saying means 'in the womb' treatment."

"I knew that! I was just asking so that the Littles could understand what you're about to do to them!" The CEO and President of Schwarzer Stein said as she crossed her arms.

"Actually, the glass is soundproof and, while we can see into the womb, the liquid surrounding them is filled with billions of microscopic particles that inhibit a Littles' eyes, preventing them from seeing past the artificial amniotic fluid." Rebecca explained as she started typing commands into her workstation.

"Well, that's no fun." The Mistress of Misery replied with a slight frown. "I wanted them to know exactly what's going to happen to them!"

"Madam President, I assure you that they're going to be completely aware of everything I tell the autonomous doctors to do to them."

"I suppose that's fine. Kind of takes all the fun out of it though." The older woman stated as she watched the robotic arms come to life within the oversized glass dome.

"You'll have plenty of time to tease them and tell them everything you plan to do to them once I prepare them for you."

Rebecca promised as she swung a small joystick around on her control panel. A series of screens just above her keyboard showed her exactly what she was doing in real time. Each movement of her tiny knob directed two separate mechanical arms, in both artificial wombs, to the exact spot she needed them to go. Unlike most other surgical procedures, more personal operations, that required an Amazon doctor to perform the surgery, Rebecca was going to pioneer this remote surgery right here, right now, for the first time in Amazonian history!

Jack could feel the sludge parting in front of his face as some foreign object was gradually moving forward towards his face. He couldn't see what it was, but instinct told him to move away from it and he did moveuntil he found himself with his back pressed up against the smooth glass wall of his murky prison.

"ARRGHHH!"

Jack cried out in shock, letting more murky water into his lungs, as the unseen device invaded his mouth! His jaw was forced open as a rounded piece of machinery pushed up on the roof of his mouth while simultaneously, a hard surface pinned his tongue down. In the back of his mind, Jack had an odd mental image of some kind of snake forcing its way into his mouth to give him a strange tongue kiss. This bizarre image was shattered when he felt an intense pressure on one of his molars; the damn thing in his mouth was trying to pull his tooth out!

Jack tried to turn away, but that simply helped the foreign entity in his mouth pull his tooth out! At least the building pressure had stopped, but his relief was short lived as the small metal fingers inside the mouth of the machine moved down to the next tooth and began tugging on that one. Once more, the feeling of pressure and pain returned as the device in his mouth proceeded to rip out another tooth.

As the unwanted dental procedure continued, Jack could feel something odd wrap itself around his chest. He couldn't exactly make out what it was, due to the murky fluid and the increasingly agonizing pain in his mouth, but it felt like someone, or something, was strapping a bra to his chest.

"What's that thing supposed to do?" The older woman asked, curious about the shiny black bra like device that was being affixed to the boy's chest.

"That device is used for creating breasts in subjects with no breasts. It is revolutionary in that it'll create breast tissue by locally inflaming the tissue by repeated bombardment of the cells, causing rapid cellular growth."

"But won't that cause cancer?" The business mogul raised an eyebrow.

"No. As I said, it's revolutionary in that it'll create new, natural growth while not affecting the long term health of the subject." Rebecca explained, never looking up from the control panel.

"But how is that possible?"

"We as a species, have cured most forms of cancer, yes?" Rebecca asked.

Yes, but we never released that information to the publ-" Suddenly, the Mistress of Misery stopped mid sentence and smiled. "I see what you did. Very clever."

"Thank you, Madam President." Rebecca beamed internally.

"So, how do you get rid of that little problem between his legs?"

"It's actually a bit too complicated to explain. I mean, I could totally explain it to you, but your babies will be ready for you before I can finish explaining the procedure."

"Fair enough. I do pay you for results, not to talk my ear off with technological babble."

And just like that, Rebecca felt that sharp sting of her bosses' bluntness that made her a terror of the office. Speaking of a sharp stinging sensation, Jack was feeling it all across his chest as the bra started to work on his toned biceps.

"AAGHHhh!"

"Now, here's the fun part." The lead scientist declared with a grin as she pressed a button.

From the bottom of the sphere a sperm like metal tendril swam its way up between Jack's legs and locked itself tightly around his manhood. The odd head of the tendril had practically swallowed his member and balls from view causing the man to kick and squirm while unseen from the giant's eyes, his cock was being manipulated and modified to form the perfect set of female genitalia to match his wife's vagina.

"Well, would you look at that." The older woman stated in sheer amazement as her future daughter's chest swelled up.

"AAAHHG!" Despite swallowing mouthful after mouthful of the strange fluid, Jack had to scream from the sheer agony coming from his chest. The mysterious pain he felt afflicting his body was simply too much to bare. He could feel every pain filled prick to his penis as the thing between his legs worked on his manhood. Then the pain circulating throughout his chest, as the overheated particles danced across his muscles, would dominate his nervous system. It was unlike any other pain he had ever felt. It was almost like these creatures were trying to cook him alive!

The various torture filled procedures he was undergoing served to mask each other's pain, if only briefly. The nerves in his chest would scream out from being overheated and burned only to be overridden by the pain emanating from his gums after another tooth had been ripped from his mouth. Then the nerve endings in his cock would flare up, twitching and contorting as if it were shrinking into his body. This seemingly endless cycle of pain went out until his last tooth had been pulled, leaving the agony of his throbbing mouth to be superseded by the feeling of his balls being drained away as if they were water balloons. He could feel them, the innards of his two testicles being pumped into the hose that hung between his legs.

This realization that his manhood was literally being sucked away; vanishing... or maybe it was the pain caused by the large incision made across his taint, caused him to blackout.

To Be Continued...

This is a commission I wrote for my favorite married couple on my Patreon. Hopefully, you guys enjoy this as it's a very dark tale. I'll be updating it fairly often, but if you can't wait for the next update then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read the entire story? It's only $5 dollars to read what took a year to write. It's Christmas time. Why not spoil yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

20191231_141302.jpg

• Like 5
  • Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) Updated 12-5-20

Hate to say it, but I'm not a fan of this one. Too much is going on that makes no real sense to me. The Boss wants twin baby girls...but why give the formerly male one breasts? Why go through all of the trouble to invent and artificial womb and artificial amniotic fluids? (Surely any society advanced enough to pretty much teleport the Littles there could find ways to make the whole surgery thing more efficient, like the nanites that we see in other stories.) Why do these women seem to get off on causing their captives as much pain as possible? 

Not my cup of tea, but good luck with it! ?

1 hour ago, kerry said:

Hate to say it, but I'm not a fan of this one. Too much is going on that makes no real sense to me. The Boss wants twin baby girls...but why give the formerly male one breasts? Why go through all of the trouble to invent and artificial womb and artificial amniotic fluids? (Surely any society advanced enough to pretty much teleport the Littles there could find ways to make the whole surgery thing more efficient, like the nanites that we see in other stories.) Why do these women seem to get off on causing their captives as much pain as possible? 

Not my cup of tea, but good luck with it! ?

My clients specifically asked for the womb and subsequent surgery, but I thought I wrote it in such a way that it would convey a Corporate vibe; items are put on display and so was Jack and Kimi. Imagine it like this; You're a perspective buyer for a car. You want to see that car and customize it by choosing the paint job and picking features that set it apart from another car.

This Corporate Tycoon wanted to allow Amazons to see their future Littles and to show prospective mothers that they can completely customize their Little. Hence the sex change surgery that Jack underwent being on full display. Littles can't see through the glass bubble, but Amazon's can see in. Think of it as customizating your purchase. This isn't just adopting,  they're purchasing a Little.

That's what I've been looking for a long time, a DD story where the little or in this case the 2 little ones come to an Amazon that is evil and cruel and undergo all kinds of operations. I will definitely stay on it. And even if it sounds sadistic and cruel, I hope your story will stay that dark.

• Like 1
On 12/5/2020 at 11:16 PM, Moon3ye said:

That's what I've been looking for a long time, a DD story where the little or in this case the 2 little ones come to an Amazon that is evil and cruel and undergo all kinds of operations. I will definitely stay on it. And even if it sounds sadistic and cruel, I hope your story will stay that dark.

That's what my client said too. There's a severe lack of classic style Diaper Dimension stories where the Amazons get high off of tormenting Littles. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of great stories out there where the Littles are not harmed, but Princess Potty Pants showed us a world where all kinds of women exist who seemingly cannot go a day without humiliating, degrading or otherwise dehumanizing the small people that they share their world with. My story gets pretty dark and then becomes more humiliating and then switches back to being dark again. I'm working on a pretty wild epilogue right now. 

6 hours ago, Cya said:

That's what my client said too. There's a severe lack of classic style Diaper Dimension stories where the Amazons get high off of tormenting Littles. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of great stories out there where the Littles are not harmed, but Princess Potty Pants showed us a world where all kinds of women exist who seemingly cannot go a day without humiliating, degrading or otherwise dehumanizing the small people that they share their world with. My story gets pretty dark and then becomes more humiliating and then switches back to being dark again. I'm working on a pretty wild epilogue right now. 

I could not say it better. That's how I see it. The starting material shows us a world where everything is possible. But most of the stories are still relatively "harmless", don't get me wrong - the psychological damage some of them can suffer is probably serious (example here Bella from exchange). But something like this story is simply missing. Even if I should repeat myself, it may sound sadistic and cruel but I hope there is no happy end for the little ones. Because that would be really something new. I am looking forward to more chapters. If I currently had the financial means I would go to Patreon, but since this is not the case I am waiting for updates.

• Like 1
  • Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) Updated 12-9-20

Jack opened his eyes, only to slam them shut immediately as his sensitive pupils were bombarded by a very bright light shining down on him. Once his eyes were shielded from the light, he feels an unfamiliar weight on his chest. It hurts to move even an inch, but despite the light, he has to see what's sitting on his upper body. This time, Jack slowly opened his eyes again, trying to let them gradually adjust to the light. The damn thing was just too bright and he had to close his eyes again. It reminded him of those lamps they use during dental procedures when his dentist would work on his-

His teeth!

Jack ran his tongue across his inflamed gums, finding nothing but puffy gums and small pockets and craters dotting his now toothless mouth. Somehow he already knew they were gone, but it was still very shocking to discover what these beasts had done to his mouth!

If they had literally ripped out every tooth he owned, then what did they do to his chest?! He had to know! Jack opened his eyes once more, determined to see what other changes had been done to him. The light was simply too bright for his eyes. That damn murky water must've have really done a number on them! With what strength he had, Jack tried to turn on his side, to get away from the light, but he simply can't move. He could feel the harsh embrace of thick straps holding his arms and legs down to the table he was lying on. The table is ice cold beneath him, probably metal? 

'Where the hell am I?'

Jack could only wriggle his tired and pain addled body. This squirming caused every muscle to ache and cry out in pain For some bizarre reason, he could feel the unknown weight resting on his chest move with his squirms. It felt like jello jiggling on his chest. 

No, whatever it was, it was now apart of him!

Straining both his neck and his eyes, he lifted up his head to get a better look at himself. Suddenly, two perky feminine areolas came into view. They were pointing towards the ceiling, hard as rocks from the chill of the room as they sat atop two decent sized breasts. This unexpected discovery startled him enough to recoil and utter a decidedly unmanly squeak of shock. He definitely didn't have these tits this morning! 

The full body spasm from discovering his new breasts made Jack aware of something else that didn’t feel right. Now, the penis doesn't exactly weigh a lot, but a man can always tell if it's resting against a table or….not. Jack realized that he didn't he feel the familiar weight of his balls resting on the table. Nor did he feel the familiar caress of his dick brushing up against his thigh. 

A beeping came from the monitoring system that he had been hooked up to, telling the room that his blood pressure was rapidly increasing from stress or shock.

"AHHHH!" Jack let erupt from his chest a most angered and feminine cry.

"Shut that brat up!" A harsh voice demanded.

"Calm down, little one. I've got something to take away the pain you're feeling." Another voice cooed to him in a soft tone.

Jack craned his head backwards to see where these voices were coming from until he saw the source of the soothing voice; a massive woman stood directly behind him holding a syringe. Panicked now, Jack summons every ounce of strength in his body to break loose from his bonds. Sadly, much like a child pretending to be the Incredible Hulk; nothing happened. 

"Aaagghhh!"

"This will only hurt for a minute." The stranger stated as she bent over his arm and injected him with the mysterious contents of the syringe. 

Instantaneously, his body felt bathed in a chemically induced warmth; everything felt great! Jack felt no pain. He didn't even care about his new tits or the fact that his cock and balls were probably history. No, he was simply content to lay there on the steel slab and watch this wonderful Goddess of kindness do her work.

"I want you to do something about those horrible cries!" That one harsh voice exclaimed. 

"Don't worry, Madam President. I will."

"Good. I don't care if you have to rip their vocal cords out. I am not going to listen to that all day long!"

"Leave it to me, I'll make sure that they cannot make a sound above a certain octave."

"You better."

Jack could barely focus on the conversation. He was simply too out of it to make sense of the words, but he did notice something that captured his eye. 

Across from where he lay, he could make out the slumbering form of his beloved wife, Kimi. She looked no different than this morning save for the fact that she too was laying on a table in the nude like he was. However, her cheeks did look a little puffy and she had a long bandage running down her leg like someone had cut her or something. This fact only mildly irritated him. The chemical cocktail he was absorbed in prevented him from becoming angry. At the very least, in his medically induced haze, Jack took comfort in the fact that Kimi was still with him. 

Between the warmth of the drugs and the fact that his wife was safe; relatively safe, Jack succumbed to his growing drowsiness. 

To Be Continued...

This is a commission I wrote for my favorite married couple on my Patreon. Hopefully, you guys enjoy this as it's a very dark tale. I'll be updating it fairly often, but if you can't wait for the next update then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read the entire story? It's only $5 dollars to read what took a year to write. It's Christmas time. Why not spoil yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

• Like 2
On 12/9/2020 at 11:10 PM, Moon3ye said:

A really great chapter. If this continues it could become one of my favourite DD stories.

That's a big honor, thank you! There's still plenty of darkness left before it pans out to humiliation.

I'll be updating this story in a few days. Would love to get more feedback from everyone else who has read this story.

• Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) Updated 12-12-20
On 12/11/2020 at 6:42 PM, Guilend said:

I'm patiently waiting on an update on your patreon lol. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. ♥️

I'm be posting it in a few days. :)

-----

Jack awoke with a start from what was possibly the most terrifying dream he had ever dreamt! He and his wife had been transported across time and space and delivered to a pitch black realm of sludge where machines performed unspeakable surgeries onto their bodies. If that was not bad enough, he could vividly recall that the autonomous metallic limbs had made him into a woman, but not just any woman; he was made into the spitting image of his wife.

A stinging sensation assaulted his mouth as cold air passed over his throbbing gums. 

'Jeez, the dentist must've done a number on me."

At least, that's what his brain had directed his mouth to say, but when no words left his pulsating mouth, Jack started to panic.  

Another deep breath caused him to wince as he felt an unfamiliar weight on his chest rise and fall with every panic fueled breath he took. A series of cold beads spread across his forehead as Jack started to take in his surroundings: The blinding bright light from his dream was still present. He felt the caress of a nylon strap across his tight tummy as he tried to move his limbs. However, even his pinky finger refused to respond.

'No. That can't be! It was just a dream!'

Jack turned his head to cast his gaze towards the right, towards where his Darling wife had been laying in the dream. Sure enough, there she was. Laying on a steel slab, clad in only a onesie that did nothing to hide her bulging diaper. 

'It hadn’t been a nightmare at all. It was real!'

"K-...K-...K-K-" The man turned woman stuttered, his heavy tongue having trouble getting the sound to leave his mouth. It didn't help that his gums were literally beating like a heartbeat. 

"Ki" Finally, Jack succeeded in yelling that simple syllable.

The clacking of heels on tile alerted Jack to the fact that he had company. If the surgeries had been real and his breasts were real. That could only mean that…

"These littles are called ABDLs, in their home dimension-" The familiar voice of that kind woman greeted his ears.

"And what does that mean? What is an Abeedehol?" And there was that harsh, cruel voice.

"It's an acronym. Stands for Adult Baby Diaper Lover and, believe it or not, they actually willfully dress like babies."

"You're joking."

"If I were joking then how have I been able to bring over so many Littles during the last week?" 

"I suppose that is a good point." The voice belonging to that cruel woman replied, and then paused, as if she was deep in thought. "And here I thought you were using those teleportation beacons to randomly grab them. How bizarre."

"Yes, it is odd, but that just makes getting more of them a whole lot easier. I set up a dummy company and have started mailing these beacons in packages of diapers across their world. Once received and physically signed by one of the Littles, the beacon activates and-."

"How ingenious. Tell me, how much is the operating budget you're working with?"

Jack could feel his blood boil. He had been tricked into willfully coming here! The only thing worse than actually signing his life away was the realization that he had unintentionally  brought Kimi here too.Jack couldn't help but feel guilty as he looked over at his wife.  

Suddenly, he realized that Kimi was starting to stir from her slumber. The loud voices booming off the walls definitely wasn't going to help the headache he knew she was going to awaken to.

Kimi blinked her eyes and was greeted by the voice of that damn bitch from earlier. God, was this woman always so insufferable? Speaking of insufferable, her gums still hurt like hell. Why hadn’t she received any anesthetic or something?!

Trying to take her mind off her nonexistent teeth and throbbing gums, Kimi slid her arms along the cold surface and tried to put weight on them to sit up. They barely started to shift when a severe spasm overwhelmed her arms, forcing her to lay back. Kimi fought back her tears as the unprovoked tremor triggered her anxiety. The sheer terror of being immoble crept through her thoughts. She couldn't even lift her head! 

Once the spasms subsided, she tried to move her limbs again and actually succeeded in getting a look around her immediate vicinity: sterile white walls surrounded her and to her left lay a naked woman who was staring back at her. 

'That woman looks just like me! But, that can't be! It must be a mirror!'

As Kimi shifted her weight to stare at the strange doppelganger across from her, the material of her onesie brushed up against her areolas. 

"Ugh" Kimi groaned. 

'Why are my nipples so sensitive and sore!?"

Without warning, the giantess with the huge hair, clad in the lavender business suit, filled Kimi's field of vision. "It looks like one of the twins has finally woken up."

A shuffling of papers filled the air for a brief moment.

"That one is the original female. The one you got to watch come out of the synthetic womb."

"Yes, that was rather interesting. I'm sure future prospective mothers will pay extra for a freshly 'born' little." The woman stared down at Kimi, almost studying her. 

"I thought it might help Littles acclimate better to their new future. That's one of the reasons why I designed the surgical treatment to be down in such an environment. It simulates a womb to the Little while giving the mother or father a chance to fully customize their baby. Then, once the procedure is complete, they're born into our world."

Kimi could feel her nether region moisten as the doctor's explanation suddenly made her remember the incredible experience she had endured earlier that day; she had been born again! 

It was an odd fantasy to have, one she could never really share with anyone else, but for as long as she could recall, she had wanted to be reborn. No, it wasn't like when some people have a religious experience or find God. Not at all like that. Kimi had long fantasized about being pushed out of another woman. Being able to experience first hand what it was like to be born. To be forced out of the birth canal like an obese woman going down a slip and slide at a water park. Well, maybe not exactly like that, Kimi realized as she ignored the giants talking about her overhead. 

Kimi found herself zoning out. Her thoughts taking her back to the beginning of her bizarre adventure.

One moment, she was screaming in her living room as an intense brightness threatened to obliterate her from existence as she knew it. Then, everything had gone black as darkness filled her vision with its inky embrace. Her whole body was surrounded by fluid, her feminine form floated, curled tightly into a ball, bobbing gently in her embryonic sphere. There was no air, no oxygen to breath, and yet, Kimi was at peace; she could breathe better than at any other point in her life.

For a few bliss filled moments, Kimi was at peace with the universe. Her wildest dream, what she secretly yearned to experience, had been achieved. She didn't bother herself with thoughts of how or why. It could've been a very lucid dream or something more. She didn't care if she was dead or had been abducted by beings from beyond her terrestrial realm. She was living her dream. It wasn't until a pair of unseen intruders forced their way into her mouth, thus shattering her zen, that she started to question what was going on.

A stiff rod pressed down onto her tongue, holding it still as another instruments clamped onto one of her teeth. Kimi tried to bring her hands to her mouth, but the fluid weighed her limbs down, neutralizing her ability to interfere with the procedure. The young professional was definitely startled by this turn of events, but she wasn't panicking until a sicking crack echoed throughout her skull.

As tooth after tooth was ripped from her mouth, Kimi found herself struggling against an unknown force which had grabbed her legs. Suddenly, an eerily sinister sound pierced the murky fluid as her limbs began to twitch and spasm. Someone, or more likely something, was performing surgery on her legs! 

Kimi had no way of knowing that, due to her sex, she required less surgical modifications when compared to her husband; Jack. Maybe it was this fact that had kept her conscious throughout the tortuous manipulations the machines wrought unto her body. She would never know, but somehow she had managed to stay alert during the procedure, never succumbing to the agonizing pain and terror that rocked her body and mind.

What happened to her next, after she had the physical manifestation of hell, was something that she had never expected to experience. 

The enclosure she was held in seemingly began to shrink. Even after experiencing it, Kimi lacked the right perspective to accurately explain what happened next. It was as if the fluid had grown stiff and rubbery. Before she knew what was happening, her body felt the oddly soft material cushioning her, surrounding her closely on all sides. She wasn't feeling claustrophobic when it happened. No, far from it. The wet world that had imprisoned her ceased to exist as she felt her body being forced into an odd round corridor. The young woman recalled vividly how cramped it was and how she had to wriggle in that confined, tight space. How the walls throbbed at random while simultaneously pushing her closer towards the light.

Without warning, she was pushed out into the cold, sterile air, dumped onto a padded surface with a grunt. She had been unceremoniously relinquished from the dark damp womb. There was no fanfare. No doctor to declare her sex to a proud mother. No slap on the ass to get her to cry, thus proclaiming to the world she was alive. She wasn't even wiped clean of the unlock fluid which clung to her skin.

Still, despite the lack of a traditional reception, Kimi had just experienced the closest thing to being born again. And yes, it was better than anything she could've ever imagined. Despite the fact that her limbs hurt like hell and her mouth was ablaze with pain, it was worth it. In her mind, she would've done it all over again for another trip through that insane ride.

As the minutes ticked by, the euphoric high she rode started to wane. Now, free from the  hold of her artificial womb, Kimi found herself curious as to where she was. She tried to open her eyes, but the room was simply much too bright for her light deprived eyes. How long had she been floating in that inky abyss?

"She will do nicely." A frost-laden voice, both emotionless and calculating declared.

Without warning, the latex touch of massive, gloved hands, grabbed her, hoisting her naked body up into the air. Kimi felt her legs leaving the ground as she was held up from underneath her arms. The hands which held weren't the size of her body, but they definitely were large enough to make her feel like she was the size of a small child. 

Kimi recalled what happened next with apt lucidity. She would never forget it for the rest of her life. When she finally forced her eyes to open, she came face to face with a literal giant!

"It's okay, sweetie. Don't be scared." The giant dressed in a lab coat cooed down at Kimi.

Her mind was simply so overwhelmed by what stared back at her that it shut down, sending the poor young woman into a state of unconsciousness.

To Be Continued...

This is a commission I wrote for my favorite married couple on my Patreon. Hopefully, you guys enjoy this as it's a very dark tale. I'll be updating it fairly often, but if you can't wait for the next update then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read the entire story? It's only $5 dollars to read what took a year to write. It's Christmas time. Why not spoil yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

• Like 2
  • Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) Updated 12-13-20
On 12/14/2020 at 10:09 PM, axioriot said:

A good dark DD story

Thanks, I'm glad to hear that you enjoy it!

On 12/16/2020 at 1:14 PM, Josh23 said:

Love this story!

I really appreciate your feedback. It helps keep me going!

• Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) Updated 12-19-20

---

As much as Kimi wished she could relive the rapturous moments of her rebirth again, such things were simply not meant to be. Sadly for her, the words of her captors began to fill her ears, pulling her from her thoughts as the woman in purple stood nearby.

"I am impressed with what you have achieved with such limited funds, Rebecca. Keep this up and you may be receiving a raise next quarter."

"Thank you, Madam President. I really appreciate your-."

A digital notification chirped from within the business woman's breast pocket.

"Damn it!" Both Jack and Kimi winced as the woman in purple rudely interrupted the doctor. "It's noon!  Have you finished with them yet? The photographer is due here any minute!"

"I have made all the adjustments you asked for. However, their metabolic rates, especially Kimi's, will need regular injections for the next few days until it slows down to the point where one or two feedings per day will be adequate to sustain them. Since Jackie was born male, her metabolism should slow to the rate you requested in a day or two." The doctor explained, trying to appease her boss.

Kimi’s eyes bulged in horrified shock, acidic bile welling up in her stomach as she processed this bizarre explanation, mind aghast; her husband had been made into a woman? A woman who was her twin?!

"Good. Being a mother is hard work and the less I have to do with these two, the better." The older woman replied as she strolled over to where Jack laid and unstrapped him from his binding.

Jack looked up at the old bat with a scowl as she loosened his restraints. This woman was not his mother! A real mother wouldn't have mutilated him and his wife as if they were her personal playthings. A real mother wouldn't use her children to improve her image and gain sympathy from her crazy country! He may have been an ABDL, but his love for his wife outshone sexual desires of wanting a woman to diaper him. 

Once the woman in purple finished dressing him in a pink onesie, exactly like the one his wife was wearing, she slowly stretched out her slender fingers covered in her milky white gloves to grab hold of her newest prize. Jack, having waited for just the right moment, moved as swiftly as he could and used the only weapon he still had in his arsenal; his mouth. He lunged at her and bit as hard as he could into her glove covered wrist with his sore gums! 

“For crying out loud! Stop struggling, you little brat! You know it’s pointless.”

"Did baby Jackie gum you?" Rebecca asked with a giggle.

"No shit. You have anything I can shove in her mouth to keep her from drooling all over me?"

"Of course." Rebecca fished around in the pocket of her lab coat and pulled out a pink pacifier she had forgotten to give to her boss. Of course, she wasn't going to tell the cranky corporate owner that.

"About time you did something useful." The cantankerous old woman said as she pushed the inflatable bulb of the pacifier into Jack’s toothless mouth.

Before Jack could spit it out, his new mommy pushed the button on the front of the pacifier's shield, causing the teat to double and then triple in size. Jack could feel it filling his mouth with each push of the button until the oversized nipple pinned his tongue to the bottom of his mouth. A cracking noise, coming from his jaw, told the menacing new mother to stop.

"Mmpphhh!"

Jack whined from behind the enormous rubber pacifier. The damn thing filled his mouth entirely, forced his jaw to it's limit and made his cheeks puff out in an exaggerated manner while completely silencing his ability to speak or bite. 

"A good baby is a quiet baby." The Corporate ghoul cooed.

Still grappling with the fact that her husband was now her twin, Kimi failed to notice that the doctor had moved away from the weird woman in purple and had walked over to her slab. With a trained hand, the physician had unstrapped Kimi and had her picked up and placed in the crook of her arm. 

Caught off guard, Kimi immediately tried to squirm away from the huge lady, but the giant woman brought her arm into her body, pinning Kimi's face against the doctor's coat covered breasts.

"It's okay, Princess. Just calm down." The large lady cooed. "Yes, yes, that’s it. I’m not going to hurt you, not if you cooperate.”

The real reason Kimi had stopped squirming so quickly, was not due to the doctor's cooing, but due to the realization of how high she was from the tiled floor. If she fell from this height, she might break her foot or leg if she landed on it wrong!

"That's a good girl. Here, this will make your teething gums feel so much better." Rebecca cooed.

Kimi cocked an eyebrow, not sure what the doctor was going on about. Her teeth had been removed permanently. They were never going to come back in again. Obviously the lingering pain was from the surgery. It wasn't like her mouth was going to hurt like this forever, right?

As Kimi thought about the doctor's odd choice of words, her lab coat wearing captor pushed a pink pacifier into her mouth and pushed down on the shield twice. The rubber teat inflated just enough to give Kimi something to suckle on, or even chew on, if she felt so inclined. The cool bulb did feel nice against her hot, throbbing gums. So, she simply started suckling on the orb shaped intruder. Then, she started rubbing her gums against the thing before taking a bite.

One suckle.

One chewy bite.

One slurp.

Another bite on her rubbery binky followed by more suckling.

While Kimi soothed her sore gums, Jack and the Amazons heard a literal symphony of suckling as the professional business woman from Earth took to her soother like a teething two year old. 

The newly crowned mother felt her lips twitch into a subtle grin. Breaking one of her newest subjects was turning out to be a lot easier than she anticipated.

"At least one of my daughters is going to be a good girl for mommy."

"Indeed. Kimi is behaving like a little angel." The woman clad in the white lab coat agreed as she handed over the content little woman who was happily sucking away on her binky.

Now with two diapered Littles on each hip, the Madam of Misery, as she was called by her competitors, boarded the elevator.

"Have a good day, Madam President!" Rebecca's voice could be heard as the elevators doors sealed shut.

To Be Continued...

This is a commission I wrote for my favorite married couple on my Patreon. Hopefully, you guys enjoy this as it's a very dark tale. I'll be updating it fairly often, but if you can't wait for the next update then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read the entire story? It's only $5 dollars to read what took a year to write. It's Christmas time. Why not spoil yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

• Like 1
  • Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) The End