LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turned Eighteen And Being New To The Site, And Loving Diapers

Hello everyone my name is Jason (JR).. I just turned 18 and as I was promised by my aunt I can make an account here. I am from Bronx New York and I am a diaper lover. I started wearing diapers out of laziness. I am a gamer, and as you gamers know you can't pause while playing live. I was 14 years old and having a battle. I was hopping up and down because I was holding in a good pee. My aunt standing in the doorway of the livingroom cackling like a hen hysterical laughing at me hands me a diaper. I looked at her kind of strange and the only words that came out of her mouth were "go baby, try them on". She turned around while I dropped my undies and put on the diaper. When I had the diaper on I told her it was okay to turn around. She came over to me and snugged the diaper up on me and told me to continue my game and went on about her business. I continued playing my game and within a few minutes I had the urge to pee again. I just relaxed and let the pee slowly fill up the front of my diaper. Now that was my introduction to diapers. Later during the year I learned all about diapers and how my aunt has been a diaper lover since she was my age. I was hooked. Now that my friends was my indoctrination to diapers. I am here to lend support for those my age and give you hope that you are not losing your mind. To all the bedwetters you are not alone.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi and welcome to DD, and the world of adult diapers! Interesting story, how you got started. It seems your aunt was pretty cool about it. Not many people have such opportunities, as you did. Usually you are pretty much alone, with diaper interest. 
Well, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Any questions, just ask. 

• Like 1

Jr,  I am so glad you made it here !! I remember you as a little boy and how much of a wild one you were. I know your aunt many, many years and she has always been there for me during happy and sad times. I will be there for Thanksgiving kid. You make sure you love that aunt of yours with all your heart. She is very special to me, and now that you are a man you watch over Eve and Elle both. Give granny a big kiss and I have a special present for you kid.. Love to you and the family and welcome aboard here. Its a great place and you can help the youth on this site so much and show them how the love of diapers is done right.

• Like 1

First off kid happy belated birthday.   Also, I know a lot of people on this site are going to say it, but it is most definitely true you have one heck of an aunt and you are very very lucky.   Anyway, I hope you have fun and make a lot of friends, and maybe I will see you in the forum or in the chat.

• Like 3

Your aunt is very cool! I am also a gamer. I love video games! I'm 25 and love diapers too and baby stuff!??? I also like PlayStation. I hope you make lots of friends here and I hope to talk to you in the chat one day! Welcome to DD! I loved your story by the way!♥️

@amorfraldaJR

Happy 18th Birthday - I hope you have an awesome day, and that all of your dreams come true.  You are in a very special position, because your aunt is very cool, and you have good people around you.  I have learned a LOT from her and Elle. and continue to evolve myself.  I am incontinent, have CP, and deal with IBS and Diverticulitis.  I decided to join DD in 2019, after 24 years of dealing with my feelings.  In 2019, I started having accidents, and then decided that I was going to deal with it using diapers.  In 2020, I decided to go 24/7 - You are in good company, and I assure you that you ARE NOT alone here.

Feel free to Follow and message me if you wish, and I do hang out on the chat as well :)

Welcome :)

Brian

• Like 3

Sorry, should have elaborated.   I have posted a couple of stories here about a society where upon your 18th birthday the government decides if you can be an adult (can vote, etc...) or you're an immie, essentially under control of your guardian and have to be diapered and wear toddler clothes.    You can find it in the story area.   I'm about to realease the three short stories as a ebook.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome. Happy birthday. 
I have to ask, you were in mid battle. What were you playing?  It must have been a hell of a battle. Diapers can come in handy during endurance races, that’s for sure, even if I was able to use it while standing up.