LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Older Brother to Baby Brother (Updated 1/6 Chpt 11 added)

I keep re-reading the parts posted so far and just looking forward to seeing if my thoughts will be borne out in the next chapter...but I love this story so far so I hope to see it continue as soon as the author is able to.

I'm loving this story. A breast pump now I know what the rocking chair is for and I'm happy.

Your writing is very good but one thing I don't understand when Liz is with the boys you refer her as Mrs. Keeth and when Janet shows up you refer to her as Mrs. Reyes. Can it be one or the other not both at the same time for each lady. I don't know if I explained that correctly. 

On 11/22/2020 at 5:09 AM, JCbaby said:

QUESTION:

Dumb question. How did I edit the title of the topic? I want to be able to put the newest chapter and date I last edited it in parentheses at the end of the the tittle as I go.

In case you didn't find out yet, you need to go to the top of the thread where the title is, click and hold on it until it allows you to type in the changes. You can also click and hold on the topic title in the topic listing to edit it.

There's also something I want to ask you, but it could be a pure coincidence, which would make me appear self-centered. Hence I won't. Keep on writing. I like what you have done so far.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 11:49 PM, fargoth said:

Looks like watpad removed it (1) JC (@Jcrfty)'s conversations - Wattpad

Removed or hidden, same thing lmao. Regardless it's not there anymore. I am glad to see @JCbaby was active on Watt pad on the 11th of December, hasn't logged on to this site since the 5th of December. It's kinda bull how some of the other stories are exactly like his yet they're still up there. Not to mention those stories are written by someone with writing skills of a 1st grader. @JCbabywrote a masterpiece from a writing/grammatical standpoint. 

2 hours ago, Pampersboy121 said:

Removed or hidden, same thing lmao. Regardless it's not there anymore. I am glad to see @JCbaby was active on Watt pad on the 11th of December, hasn't logged on to this site since the 5th of December. It's kinda bull how some of the other stories are exactly like his yet they're still up there. Not to mention those stories are written by someone with writing skills of a 1st grader. @JCbabywrote a masterpiece from a writing/grammatical standpoint. 

I agree his story was very good and well written 

• 1 month later...

Chapter 6 Nighttime Routine

Matt cried into his brothers shoulder. He hated to admit it, but he was actually being consoled by his younger brother. His brother holding him and swaying with him made him feel warm all over. In fact Matt realized that the warmth was spreading around his crotch area as the diaper soaked up what he put out. He couldn't believe it. He did the unthinkable. He wet the diaper. More importantly he wet the diaper without really thinking about it. He was so caught up in his emotions that he lost control of his bladder. He did have to go really bad, but he normally would have been able to hold it longer. He felt conflicted. He hated the fact that he had wet himself on accident. If he didn't have the diaper on he would have wet his pants for sure. At the same time though, the relief and sensation of letting go into the diaper actually felt kind of nice. It wasn't what he expected. The diaper did a really good job at pulling the moisture away from his skin. He didn't feel wet at all like he did with the pull ups. The diaper just had a squishy and swollen feel to it. He definitely peed a lot. He could feel that the diaper was much bulkier in the front and between his legs. It also had a radiating warmth to it that Matt didn't mind.

"You want me to get mom?" Cam asked pulling Matt out of his thoughts. Matt realized that the surprise of wetting the diaper without meaning to and the new sensations of the diaper actually distracted him enough to where he wasn't crying anymore.

"No." Matt said sheepishly sliding out of his brothers lap. Matt could see that the line down the front had turned blue.

"Isn't she going to have to change you eventually?" Cam asked. Cam didn't want to make his brother feel any worse, but he did know that when a baby uses their diaper you want to change them asap.

"There's still people here. She can do it later." Matt responded. "Can't we just go back to playing?"

"Okay" Cam said. He didn't want to push the issue. He suppose it wasn't that big of a deal. Babies wouldn't always be changed the moment they wet, especially at nighttime.

They went back to playing. Well Cam went back to playing while Matt watched. Matt wasn't really paying attention. He was too distracted thinking about what had just occurred. He was also distracted about the feeling of being in a wet diaper. He thought he would have hated it, but he didn't. Maybe he was a baby after all. Matt quickly dismissed that idea. It's not like he liked the feeling, but it just wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be. He was impressed that he didn't feel wet even after about a half hour of sitting in a wet diaper. It lost its warmth, but it wasn't cold. It now just had a squishy feel to it. He kept pushing his legs together to test it. Also, when his brother wasn't looking he would squeeze the front of it. It was an interesting feeling, kind of like squeezing slime through a cloth.

Mrs. Keeth admired all the furniture that had been set up. All the men had left and she was left to just admire what she had purchased. She thought about what Matt's reaction would be like. She knew that he probably had already wet his diaper by now and would be needing a change. She had been putting off changing him when the delivery guys were here. She knew that eventually he would need to be able to be changed in front of strangers, but didn't think doing so for the first time would be a good idea.

Mrs. Keeth gathered all the supplies she would need and brought them to Matt's new nursery. She put the changing supplies under the changing table. When she was done she made her way to Cam's room. Cam was still playing video games while Matt watched. It was a cute scene. Matt sitting there in a diaper watching his older brother play. They both seemed transfixed on what they were doing and didn't notice her until she walked further into the room. Matt noticed her first but he looked away. She realized he was probably still upset and maybe even a little embarrassed.

Cam then noticed his mom saying "Hi mom."

"Hi, sweetie. I'm just checking if your baby brother needs a change." She knew calling Matt a baby would upset him, but at the same time it was hard to see him as anything else.

Matt winced at his mom calling him "baby brother", but was in no real position to argue. He was sitting in a wet diaper made for babies after all.

Mrs. Keeth looked down over the top of Matt's head and saw the yellow stripe was now blue. It didn't come as a surprise to her. She wondered how long he was able to hold it for. It was good that he didn't hold it. Wouldn't want him to end up with a bladder infection. She scooped Matt up by under his arms saying "looks like someone needs a change" as she turned him around placing him on her hip. Her right hand was cradled under his diaper bottom and she could feel that it was wet, but it didn't have any warmth to it. He must have wet his diaper a while ago.

Matt didn't think it was possible to feel more babyish than he did in that moment. Being carried down the hall on his mother's hip with one of her hands supporting his wet diapered bottom made him feel like he was actually two. He didn't say anything. He wasn't expected to. Babies don't apologize for wetting their diapers. They are simply expected to let their mommies take care of it and that is what Matt did. He was carried into in his room where a got a good look at some of his new furniture. It didn't even look like his room anymore in fact. Their was a crib, a rocking chair, and even a changing table that Matt didn't see until he was placed on it. His mom laid him down and rolled his shirt up his tummy. His mom unfolded a new diaper from under the table. Since it was getting close to Matt's bedtime she decided to go with the Huggies OverNites. She grabbed both his ankles in one hand and effortlessly lifted his bottom up sliding the new diaper underneath. She quickly undid the tapes of his wet diaper. He shivered at the cold air hitting him. She rolled up the wet diaper and place it in the genie next to the table. Then she used some wet wiped and wiped down his privates. She then powdered his front and bottom using her fingers to massage it in. He still couldn't help but blush furiously at his mom touching his private area. With in no time she had the new diaper pulled up and tapped snugly around his waist.

Mrs. Keeth was surprised how little protest she got from Matt. He seemed to fall into the role of a toddler who needed their diaper changed fairly easily. He just stayed silent throughout. She did notice the look of embarrassment on his face, especially when she was powdering his bottom. Seeing him lying on the table in his diaper with his t-shirt still rolled up melted her heart. He was such a cute boy. Mrs. Keeth thought about how hard it would be for her to see him as anything other than a little toddler after a few more days of this. Maybe this whole process was also helping conditioner her psyche as well as his. She scooped him up into her arms. His shirt fell back into place as she pulled him in close patting his now dry diapered bottom saying "Now now, doesn't that feel better?"

Matt let out a bashful "yes". He noticed that his mom changed him into the other type of diapers she bought. These ones had mickey mouse on them. He also noticed that they were much thicker than the Swaddlers. He suppose it made sense since they were suppose to be nighttime diapers. What didn't make sense is why his mom put him in one now. It was still light outside. Perhaps she just wanted him to get use to the bulkiness of them.

"Is my little guy hungry" His mom asked gently rocking him back and forth.

"Kind of" Matt replied. Matt was afraid what he was going to be given for dinner.

"Okay, lets go get some food in that tummy" His mom said carrying him downstairs. Matt saw that at the end of the kitchen table there was a highchair that had a cloth covering that went over the seat and back of the chair. His mom used one hand to remove the tray of the highchair before sitting him down in it. It had a piece that went in between his legs that was meant to prevent babies from sliding out. It also had straps that his mom helped him thread his arms through. They went across his chest and connected to another strap that came from up between his legs. His mom secured all the buckles before tightening each of the straps. He now was firmly held into the chair. The strap that was between his legs also pushed the crotch of his diaper firmly into him only further reminding him of what he was wearing. His mom then slid the tray back into place. It felt strange to be so locked into place. He simply just had to wait there for food. Even when he was done he would have to wait to be let out. For the briefest moment the question of what would happen if he had to use the bathroom crossed his mind, but then he instantly remembered exactly why that wasn't a concern for babies in highchairs.

Matt was bored out of his mind as his mom was cooking. She was making chicken and green beans. It didn't take too long for her to finish, but for Matt it felt like an eternity. When she was done she called for Cam telling him dinner was ready. She made a plate for herself and Cam putting some pieces of grilled chicken next to a small pile of green beans. For Matt she cut everything up really small and placed them mixed together in the same red bowl. It was a small bowl that was made for babies. If that wasn't enough she then got out from one of the kitchen draws a bib that put around Matt's neck before placing his bowl of food down in front of him. In the bowl was an over sized spoon meant for toddlers still learning how to use utensils.

Cam came downstairs to quite a site. There was his older brother sitting in a highchair with a bib around his neck eating out of a bowl made for little kids with a spoon made for little kids. When Cam sat down at the table his mom brought him over a plate of chicken and green beans as well as a glass of milk. Matt was given a sippy cup full of juice.

Matt couldn't help but feel embarrassed having to sit in a highchair eating the same thing his brother and mom were but "babyfied". Also it was strange sitting slightly higher up than them. His brother could for sure see that he had only a diaper on since it was clearly visible with him sitting eye level of his brother and mom. It would be hard for them not to see his diaper if they looked over at him in the highchair. It was strange having his bear legs exposed. At least when he was sitting down in his brothers room he could sit Indian style and pull his shirt down a little bit to cover himself. He didn't say anything the entire time. He just sat there and listened to his mom and brother. His mom was asking Cam about what he wanted to do for his birthday which was next week. Even with Matt concentrating mostly on just eating he still spilled some food down his front. It was mostly because of how clumsy if was to eat cut up chicken and green beans with a spoon. He also only drank a little bit of the juice. He was thirsty, but thought to himself that the more he drank the more he would have to use the bathroom, so opted to just drink much less than usual.

At the end of the meal Cam got up to go back and play in his room while Mrs. Keeth cleaned up. Mrs. Keeth asked Matt "How was dinner"

Matt looked down the front of the bib and saw it had a lot more food on it than he would have liked. "Can't I just use normal utensils mom?" He asked.

"No, sweetie. We talked about this, for the next month you are to be treated like a toddler and that means using a lot of the same things toddlers use." His mom said as she was cleaning the dishes.

When she was done cleaning up she came over to Matt and removed his bib. She used a clean portion of it to quickly wipe his face and then the tray of some of the food he had dropped "I know honey. You're getting impatient sitting here watching mommy clean up. Mommy just needs a little bit longer to dry off these dishes, then we will get you ready for bed."

"Bed?" He asked. It was 7. The sun was only now starting to go down.

"Yes honey. Toddlers bedtimes are much earlier than older boys."

When his mom was done drying off and putting away the dishes she helped Matt out of the highchair and carried him upstairs. In his room his mom masterfully pulled his shirt off with him still resting on her hip. With one hand she went through his dresser and pulled out a baby blue footed sleeper. She carefully laid it down on the changing table before placing Matt on top of it. She felt the front of Matt's diaper determining he was still dry. She placed each of his limbs into the sleeper before zipping it up in the front.

Matt had to admit that the footed sleeper in addition to the diaper was very cozy. He felt like he was wrapped in a fuzzy blanket with a pillow around his waist. His mom lifted him off the table and brought him into the bathroom sitting him on the counter facing her. Before Matt knew what was going on she took out toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it.

"Open up" she said.

Matt didn't even bother objecting. He opened his mouth and his mom proceeded to brush his teeth for him. Matt didn't quite understand the gravity of what being treated like a toddler meant before he agreed to it. When Matt's mom was done brushing his teeth he was brought back into his room and placed in the crib. His mom left the room telling him "I'll be right back, baby."

Matt found it strange for his bed to be a prison. Having the bars all around the edges was a change Matt wasn't looking forward to. It seemed like wherever he was going to be now, he was locked into place. He also thought the idea of him not being able to get out of bed to use the bathroom was a troubling one. He knew he wasn't allowed to use the toilet anyway, but something about it not even being a possibility for him to climb out of his bed to use the bathroom felt strange. The bars of the crib came up to a little above his shoulders when he stood. He supposed he could climb out if he really wanted to, but it would be a long drop and his mom would probably be furious with him if he did.

Matt's mom came back to his room with a baby bottle full of milk. She scooped Matt up out of the crib and sat with him in her lap. She tried to put the bottle to his lip, but he turned his head in defiance. "This is going to be a nightly thing sweetheart, so please don't fight me on this. I know you feel like this is some sort of punishment, but it's not. This is meant to help you, so please at least give it a try. I know the idea of giving up control and being a baby can be scary, but try to. It will make this month easier on both of us and if it ends up not being something you like, then we just go back to how things were."

"Plus an xbox." Matt chimed in.

"Yes sweetie, plus an xbox, but you have to give this whole baby thing a try first."

"Okay, mommy" Matt replied not realizing he said 'mommy'. It was hard not to feel like a baby being cradled in a footed sleeper with a diaper around his waist.

Matt's mom put the bottle to his lip saying "alright open wide sweetie. You want to get as much of the bottle as you can in your mouth for a good latch. You might not get it at first, but just keep trying at it.

Matt did as his mom said. It took him awhile to get the hang of drinking from a baby bottle. Eventually he figured out how he should hold it in his mouth. He was able to get a steady rhythm. At one point Matt realized he was sucking purely out of reflex. His mom just held him and stroked his hair as he nursed the bottle. Matt's was actually pretty comfortable. The whole experience was rather soothing with his mom patting his diapered bottom as he drank. He thought to himself that maybe he could get use to this.  It didn't take long for him to drift off to sleep in his mothers arms.  

• Like 14
  • JCbaby changed the title to Older Brother to Baby Brother (Updated 3/12 Chpt 6 added)
2 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Really happy to see a new chapter I was worried since you erased your wattpad and never updated here 

It got removed with no exact reason given. It annoyed me and I lost my motivation to write. Had this chapter like half written. Not making any promises for when the next will be out. Will just write when I'm in the mood.

• Like 1

Really want to see his first day being a toddler including going to park or in his brothers birthday in some dinner were he can be changed and treated like a little one ! Like using his pacifier and wearing some toddler overalls with snaps rsrs

• 1 month later...

Chapter 7 Filled

Matt woke up to the morning light coming through the shades. It took him a moment to realize where he was. He wasn't use to waking up to the bars of a crib in his face. He also then realized that he was nursing a pacifier involuntarily. He took it out of his mouth and took a moment to look around his crib. The crib was actually pretty spacious, he thought. The mattress was more comfortable then the one had for his bed. There also were lots of pillows scattered around the crib.

Matt realized that he wasn't wet. At least that's what he thought. He had the urge to pee so he thought that meant he hadn't in his sleep. He reached down and squeezed the front of his diaper through the sleeper and realized that it was partially wet. He must of already peed in his sleep and now he had to again. That wasn't the most concerning thing for Matt though. He also had a pressure in his bowels. Matt hadn't pooped his diaper yet and really didn't want to. Being trapped in the crib he realized he didn't have much of a choice. The pressure was also quite a lot. He couldn't hold it any longer.

Matt didn't know why but he had the urge to put the pacifier back in his mouth, so he did. The involuntary nursing was soothing to him. He stood up and grabbed the bars of the crib. He tried to push while standing, but had to squat slightly while still holding onto the bars of the crib. To his surprise he began to fill his diaper. He thought it would have been harder, but he did have to go really bad. He nursed the pacifier furiously as he filled his diaper. It was a strange feeling to go number two not on the toilet. It also was a strange feeling to be pushing it out directly into something. He could feel the back of the diaper expand and the poo squish down between his legs. He also realized that he was also peeing at the same time. It was at that moment his mom came into his room which startled him. He fell back onto his padded bum and could feel the contents of his diaper further squish and shift between his legs. He still was nursing his pacifier as tears began streaming down his face. He couldn't believe what he had done.

Matt's mom had seen what Matt was doing on the baby monitor. She knew it was a big deal for him to mess his diaper and wanted to be there to clean him up right away. Now with her baby boy crying as he nursed his pacifier she realized she should have waited till he was completely finished before barging in. She scooped him up saying "Did someone go poopies in their diapee?"

Matt shook his head yes. He didn't even mind how his mom was talking to him. He felt like a baby and that is just how mom's talk to their babies.

Matt's mom laid him down on the changing table saying "Lets get you cleaned up and into a fresh diapee." She made quick work of it. She took his sleeper off and threw it into a laundry basket she had next to the table. She lifted his bottom up and slid a clean diaper underneath him. She undid the tapes of his diaper and used baby wiped to clean him up. When she was satisfied she rolled up the soiled diaper and threw it in the diaper genie. Next she creamed and powdered him before pulling the new diaper up between his legs and taping it securely in place.

Matt thought that the feeling of being out of the messy diaper and into a clean one was nice. His mom didn't make a face or say anything when she saw the contents of the diaper either. She just went right to work and did a thorough job. She cleaned him up better than he would have done if he had used the toilet. Matt was always a lazy wiper and constantly had streak marks in his underwear. His mom use to get on him about wiping better. At least now that was not something he had to worry about.

Matt's mom carried him downstairs dressed only in his diaper. She placed him in his highchair securing him in place. His mom tied a bib around his neck before placing a bowl of cheerios down in front of him. She then took his pacifier out of his mouth. Matt forget he was still sucking on it until she pulled it from his mouth. He thought about how it was weird to feel anxious about not having it to suck on anymore. He also wasn't given a spoon so he assumed his mom wanted him to use his hands to eat the cheerios. He was hungry so he gladly did. His mom made herself some eggs while Matt ate. At one point Cam came downstairs in his pajamas and poured himself a bowl of cereal with milk. Cam ate his breakfast out in the living room.

When Matt's mom was done eating she warmed up a baby bottle of milk for Matt. She helped him out of the highchair and carried him into the living room where Cam was still eating his cereal while watching cartoons. Matt turned red from embarrassment at what his mom was about to do. She sat down with across her lap and put the bottle to his lips like the night before. Matt tentatively took the bottle and began drinking from it like a baby. He saw Cam watching out of the corner of his eye as he drank. He knew how much of a baby he must have looked to his brother; being fed a baby bottle of milk dressed only in a diaper.

Cam eventually finished his cereal and his mom told him to go get changed since they were going out. Matt panicked at the idea of going out dressed as a baby, but before he could say anything his brother asked his mom "Where?"

"Just going for a play date over at Mrs Reyes house." She replied giving Matt's leg a squeeze. "I figured it was a good idea for your brother to have someone around his age to play with."

Matt wanted to complain, but it was hard to say anything with his mom holding the bottle firmly in his mouth. Besides it would be pointless to object that he wasn't the same age as Mr's Reyes toddler with him drinking from a baby bottle dressed in only a diaper.

His mom continued "Mr's Reyes said she is also baby sitting two kids today. Another little boy and a girl that is a little bit older than you."

"I don't wanna play with a girl." Cam said.

"Why not?" His mom asked.

"I don't wanna play some stupid girly game like dress up." He replied.

"You don't have to play with her, you can play with the boys if you want. Although, you might not like the games they end up playing. They might be a little babyish. Besides, I think it would be good for you to at least try. Who knows, maybe you'll make a new friend"

"Fine." Cam said leaving to go get changed.

Matt's mom tickled him causing him to involuntarily giggle while she said, "And you mister might be able to make two new friends."

Matt's mom brought him back upstairs when he was done with his bottle. She checked his diaper to make sure he was still dry, which he was. She had put his pacifier back in his mouth which he eagerly sucked on. He secretly preferred having the pacifier when his mom was treating him like a baby. It was soothing and it got rid of the expectation that he was suppose to express his displeasure at what his mom was doing. All he had to do was exist and let his mom do all the work. His mom got out a onesie and some jean overalls from his dresser. Normally Matt would have objected at the clothing his mom choose, but the paci took that out of the equation. He knew it didn't matter what he said anymore, but without the paci he would feel obligated to voice his displeasure despite it being pointless. The paci gave him the option to simply not have to.

Matt was laid down on the changing table and his mom promptly pulled the onesie over his head before threading his arms through the holes. She pulled it down between his legs and snapped the buttons that where there to make diaper changes easier. Next she threaded his legs through the pant legs of the overall and pulled them up his legs. She had to stand him up to pull the overalls all the way up. Next she connected the straps from his back over his shoulders and to the front of the overalls. Matt caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and saw that he looked exactly like a toddler. The unmistakable diaper bulge really sealed the deal. If someone saw him in public he knew that they wouldn't even bat an eye. His mom took the paci out of his mouth and put it in one of her pockets before picking him up and leaving the room.

They all walked over to Mrs Reyes' house. She lived right next door so it wasn't much a walk. Matt still was on the lookout hoping nobody drove or walked by. He was being carried by his mom on her hip. When they got to Mrs Reyes' door Matt's mom knocked. Not too long after Mrs Reyes answered the door holding Jack exactly how his mom was holding him, except Jack had on only a diaper.

Mrs Reyes greeted them, "Look who's hear." She stepped a side telling them "Come in, come in."

Matt's mom and Mrs Reyes chatted while Matt took in what he could see of her house. It was very clear that a toddler lived here. There were all sorts of toys strewn about the house. There was also a boy and a girl in the living room. The boy had to have been the same age as Jack, maybe even younger. He was playing with toy cars dressed in only a yellow onesie with a diaper clearly underneath. The girl looked like she was closer to Matt's actual age. She was dressed in a skirt, leggings and a tshirt. She was cute, Matt though to himself blushing at the idea of being dressed up as a baby in front of her.

Mrs Reyes introduced them saying "This is Timmy and Alex. They are one of my friends kids that I watch every so often."

Matt and Jack were both set down to go play with them. Matt's mom gave his diapered butt a pat saying "Go on sweety. Go and introduce yourself and play while Mrs Reyes and I talk."

Cam followed his brother over to where the girl and the boy were playing. Since Cam was now the older brother he took the lead before Matt even had the chance. "Hello" He said "I'm Cam and this is my bother Matt."

"Hi Cam" the girl said "I'm Alex, and this is my little brother Timmy" She said gesturing at the boy in the onesie. "I'm seven and a half. How old are you?" She asked.

"I'm turning five next week" Cam replied.

"Oh you're pretty much the same age as Timmy then, he's five right now."

"Alex..." The little boy blurted out embarrassed.

"Oh shush you. You are five technically." She said. "Even though he is five our mom decided to make him back into a baby. He had problems with potty training and would get into a lot of fights at preschool. Since he is small our mom decided that he wasn't ready to grow up just yet."

"Really?" Cam asked. "Matt is the same, he's eight. Technically he's my older brother, but mom says he is now my younger brother."

Matt was shooting daggers at Cam for telling her.

"Wow." she looked Matt up and down. "You look like your two. I thought Timmy pulled off the whole toddler look really well, but you for sure take the cake."

Matt didn't know how to respond so just said "uhh, thanks."

It was very obvious to Alex that she had struck a nerve with the boy so she asked Cam "Did your mom just start recently treating him like a baby?"

"Yeah, just yesterday." He replied

"Oh that makes sense with the mood now. Timmy was the same way at first. He fought and resisted it. Now he loves filling his diapers and drinking mommy's milk."

Timmy didn't even object. It was true. He did like being treated like a baby. He just hated his sister telling that to everyone they met. He felt more comfortable that Matt was in a the same boat as him though. He had started his journey a year ago and now this boy he just met was on the same journey. He hoped they could be friends. It would be nice to have at least one friend in the same situation as him. All his other friends were actual toddlers, which he didn't mind. They were fun to play with, but sometimes he wish he had someone like him to talk to.

Timmy decided to say something to hopefully ease Matt's mind, "It's true. At first I did hate it and was embarrassed by it. I still do get a little embarrassed when people know the truth, that I'm not an actual baby or that I actually chose to stay a baby. The truth is that it is actually really nice being treated like a baby."

Matt was still a little annoyed at his brother telling these new people that he was actually eight. He didn't like that this other kid thought he was like him. He wasn't. He would never choose to stay a baby. "Whatever," Matt said. "I'm only doing this for a month, then I get an xbox."

Timmy let out a little giggle saying "huh, my mommy offered me a similar deal. I forget what she even offered me. I remember at the end of the month I didn't even consider the other option. I'm sure you won't either."

Before Matt had a chance to respond his mom and Mrs Reyes came in the living room saying "Who wants to go for a little swim?"

Everyone besides Matt said "Me"

"I have swim diapers for the boys" Mrs Reyes said.

Cam immediately said "I'm not wearing a diaper."

"Well, I don't have any boys swim trunks." Mrs Reyes replied. "Alex, dear, did your mom happen to pack you a spare swimsuit."

Alex went over to her backpack and dug through it. "Yes" she said holding up a one piece swimsuit and a bikini style swimsuit.

"You can wear just the bikini bottoms if you want." Mrs Reyes said.

"I'm not wearing a girls swimsuit." Cam said.

Cam's mom interjected saying "Well it's either that or the swim diaper. Besides its just the bottoms, it will look like a speedo anyway."

"Fine, I'll wear just the bottoms" He said taking it from Alex's hand.

Mrs Reyes and his mom left the room with the Jack, Timmy, and his brother saying "You two get changed while we get these boys into their swim diapers."

Without saying anything Alex began to undress right in front of Cam. Cam was about to say something until Alex pulled down her skirt, panties and leggings all in one motion. Cam's eyes went big as he realized, Alex wasn't a girl, she was a boy. 

• Like 7
  • JCbaby changed the title to Older Brother to Baby Brother (Updated 4/21 Chpt 7 added)
23 minutes ago, kerry said:

Apparently, this neighborhood is rife with, um, unusual family units...

Ye I kinda wated to make it like Mrs Reyes is orchestrating it all. At least that's the direction I had in mind when I started writing this story.

• JCbaby changed the title to Older Brother to Baby Brother (Updated 1/6 Chpt 11 added)