LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

10 hours ago, TerranV said:

Well that was unexpected. Cute though. I just hope Bethany isn't just let off the hook though. She did and allowed some effed up stuff. 

I'm definitely not a fan of quick resolutions. I think people can turn over a new leaf, but not in a day. The first Bonus chapters deal with Bethany and Sarah, so don't worry about feeling left out.

10 hours ago, TerranV said:

Darn you from holding out on us with what's going on with Ava and Tiffany. 

??? Hehe. I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm a sucker for redemption stories, I'd more than love to follow how that sub-plot unfolds lol.

It also makes me happy after having to force myself to read the past few torture chapters haha. I'm too soft!

Keep up the good work, the story has been great!

• Like 1

Hey me here again, the lovely Disney Princess, from "the Brother Grimm", Snow White. *smile * ?

I only have one word, for the first three quarters of this chapter ... "Brillian"!!!

I read this three-quarters of the chapter with great enough satisfaction and was very happy that a small snowflake was enough to unleash an avalanche in the mountains.

Thanks for the Bathany chapter and the emotions from her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Buuuuut .... ??

I only exist with two faces and this is coming now, your mad bad Disney princess ???

But in the last quarter, you applied way too thick.
Boar ey, if you wanted to impress Baby Sofie, so you have surely have succeeded with this thick honey-coated pancake.

Only, sorry, for me that is far too implausible, from the monster Pennywise go to Mary Poppins, and that in just one chapter ...

If i could somehow exert more influence i would advise you to delete the last quarter.
if you want this way, go slower, clearly slower.

I give you a Cup more, but only for your first three quarters ... that was rearly Brilliant.

My opinion  ??? smile ???

??? I am in love with your story too ???

• Like 1
15 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

I'm a sucker for redemption stories, I'd more than love to follow how that sub-plot unfolds lol.

15 minutes ago, snowwhite said:

Only, sorry, for me that is far too implausible, from the monster Pennywise go to Mary Poppins, and that in just one chapter ...

Haha. I love that the last two comments have such opposition. I agree with ImprobableLemon when they say they like the sappy stuff. I enjoy a good torture scene, but only if the payoff makes me feel good. However, snowwhite is also correct. Bethany's change is too quick. Too improbably... which is why she hasn't changed. Not completely at least. Realization of her past actions has dawned on the power mommy, but how she handles this new outlook is what I work on going forward.

Bethany may realize she has been a bad person, but her worldview is still the same. Littles need guidance, they need the amazons to show them the way. How Bethany balances this ideal with her new perspective is what I want to explore. Those on Patreon already know its a difficult process for her.

• Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Those on Patreon already know its a difficult process for her.

You have a Patreon? I didn’t know that. 

10 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Sorry, am I mentioning it too much? I'm still knew to this thing and don't want to annoy ya'll.

No I honestly didn’t remember that you have one LOL. 

What’s the link?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Guilend said:

No I honestly didn’t remember that you have one LOL. 

? Gotcha. Yeah. You can see the link at the bottom of my comments. It's small for now, but I update it weekly. Little Conditions is finished there with an epilogue and a Bonus story. I also add reviews of some of the abdl products I have and some other stories. I'm trying this whole patreon out for now to see if it gets traction. I'm not expecting it to be a full time job, but I hope that I at least can justify writing more.

It's always been on my bucket list to write a full length story. Something I have now been able to do. I have a lot of other things I should be spending my time on. Yard work, gardening, work, family, dating. I said that I'll try writing one chapter a day and uploading it it patreon for a few months. If it does well, I'll keep at that pace, but if not, I'll take a break for at least this summer, maybe longer.

Either way. You all are going to get to see the end to this story as well as the two bonus stories I have. One that's uploaded and the other that drops tomorrow.

Only read the first few chapters, but it is a lot of fun so far! You are very descriptive in your writing

That poor little though. Living half this site's dream and just not enjoying  it

• Like 1

Sarah is my favorite character in the story and I'm so glad she was able to claw her way into a bit more dignity. (I'm also glad she gets the first big breastfeeding scene in the book, hopefully Ava gets her turn on the other end of a boob soon. ?)

• Like 1

Hello everyone. Finally, we all find out who found our little runaways, and the consequences of them being found. This past week I've gotten a lot of new readers. Welcome! You've come right before the climax. Next week Friday, the very last posting for Little Conditions will be made public. I'll be posting the epilogue as well so you'll get three chapters length in one. Today I introduce the final struggle. One last arc before the end.

After the final posting for the story is posted, I'm taking a little break from Daily Diapers. I'll resume posting the Bonus content after a few weeks. I hope you all enjoy the final arc of Ava's journey. Where will she end up?

Chapter 72: Red Hair

The ground quickly shrank underneath Ava. She watched as Tiffany continued to run shouting her name as she was turned around to face her captor. Without waiting to see which sadistic witch had found her she threw her fist behind her in a wild swing. She thrust her legs back hoping to kick the person in the stomach.

She contorted her body in every which way, struggling, squirming and trying to get enough purchase that she could bite the demon trying to take her away. She knew it was pointless. Whatever she did would be no more than an inconvenience to the giant holding her, but it would hopefully allow Tiffany a chance to escape.

She managed to eventually find her target. As the curly mess of red hair came into view, Ava finally managed to turn herself around enough to sink her teeth into this woman’s upper arm.

She felt the fingers wrap tighter around her midsection almost pushing the breath out of her body. She felt a slap on her bottom. The pain from the impact was escalated by the already chafed backside and previous enema torment. She felt her jaw release enough for her to be pulled away and stretched out.

She hadn’t been able to bite through, but the iron taste of blood filled her mouth. She thrashed and screamed as she was held in the air. Maybe they would drop her and she wouldn’t have to see what happens next. Maybe this could be the end.

“Ava!” The giant shouted at her.

“Let go! You won’t take my sister!” She continued to assault her assailant. Slamming her fist on their hands. Kicking at their arms.

“AVA!” She felt her body shaken and the tone of this woman’s voice gave her pause. Taking a second look, it wasn’t Nanny and it wasn’t Bethany. Who was this woman? Her fiery red hair and deep emerald eyes were familiar.

The giant woman looked past her and down at the ground, “Tiffany! What are you two doing out here?”

Ava looked back and her heart sank. Tiffany was standing right there.

Run! Why are you still here?

Tiffany looked bewildered and then a look of determination crossed her face, “ Ms. O’Connor. Please help. Ava and I were kidnapped and we escaped!”

Who the hell is Ms. O’Connor?

Tiffany wasn’t scared of this familiar woman. Ava’s tension somewhat relaxed as she turned her gaze back at the woman. The look of shock on her face was born of concern and she quickly placed Ava on her hip before reaching down and picked up Tiffany.

“Oh my gosh. Thank goodness you two are alright. We need to call the police immediately,” looking around the woman surveyed the area. “Where are they? Is this the house?”

The woman quickly started trotting towards her car and Tiffany shouted out, “No!”

The woman slowed down, but continued onward. “Tiffany. What’s the matter?”

Tiffany backpedaled, “I just mean that we should be calling Daddy first.”

Ms. O’Connor shook her head, “No, honey. We need to have the police come immediately.”

The car door was automatically opened as the woman approached. Ava’s fear spiked until she saw inside was a baby carrier with a little inside. The little was fast asleep suckling on a purple pacifier. She had deep brown skin and silky smooth black hair.

Iris! This is her mommy from the daycare. What was her name?

“Miranda!” The name came to her. Hector seemed to like her. Maybe this could work.

“Yes dear? What is it?” Miranda was looking directly at Ava as she lowered Tiffany down onto a giant sized seat next to the sleeping Iris.

Ava was at a loss. What could she say? Tiffany’s lie meant that the cops had to be called and that would just get her sent back to Bethany who had probably already called about their escape.

“Quickly dear. This isn’t time to be playing games.”

Ava had to think. She needed to prevent Miranda from calling the police. She needed to get out of here so Bethany and Nanny wouldn’t find them and put a stop to this. Then she remembered what Iris said.

“You work at P.A.C.l, right?” 

Miranda looked confused before nodding, “Yes. I work there, but that doesn’t matter. We really need to…”

“I want to go home!”

The car got silent. Ava was firm though and continued, “I don’t want to be in this messed up world anymore and I don’t want to be a baby anymore and I’m sick of this whole dimension!”

“Ava, I can’t…”

“Take me home!”

Miranda’s soft voice rose, “Ava, I…”

“TAKE ME HOME!”

Miranda looked furious, but then her expression softened. “Okay. Sit down and be quiet. I don’t have any more car seats so this will have to do.”

Ava was too stunned to resist as Miranda placed her on her bottom next to her sister and placed the adult sized seatbelt over both of them. She closed the car door before getting back into the driver’s side.

Was that it? Was that all it really took?

Ava sat in silence as she watched the car back up and begin driving down the road towards their destination.

I’ve been fighting and yelling this whole time… and this was all it took? Just the right person to finally listen.

The sound of Miranda’s voice pierced the silence, “Yes. Hello, Hector. It’s Miranda.”

Wait. What’s she doing?

“Oh, I’m sure you’ve got a lot on your plate. But I’ve got Tiffany and Ava here with me in the car and we are heading towards the lab.”

Miranda flinched as the earpiece perked up. Ava couldn’t tell what was said, but the voice was undoubtedly Hector.

“Calm down. Calm down. Both of them are fine. I’m also alright, thanks for asking. I’ve got a fresh bite mark, but nothing I can’t fix.”

Ava was reminded of the taste of blood still on her lips. She looked down and a few drops had even made it to her sleeper. She took the sleeve and began whipping furiously only for Tiffany to stop her and use her own sleeves to wipe away the crimson stains on her face.

“Listen. I need you to come down to the lab. Ava says that she wants to go home.”

Home. Yeah. I’m going home.

“I know. I know. What?”

“Well tell Harold that his son and his daughter in law are off the list of potential adoptive parents if he doesn’t let you leave. Honestly.”

“Yes. Okay. Just tell the guard that you have a meeting in my office.”

“Yup. I’ll see you soon.”

A beep sound announced the end of the call.

Miranda looked in the rearview mirror at Ava and Tiffany, “Okay girls. We are almost there. Now stay quiet when we do and I’ll get you all sorted out.”

A few minutes passed and a large metallic gate came into view with a guard shack posted out front. The car came to a stop next to the guard shack and a large dark skinned giant stepped out. He had some kind of rifle in his arm and a stern look on his face, but when Miranda lowered the window his expression changed.

“Oh. Director O’Connor. It’s good to see you. Another early morning for you? I didn’t hear word of an emergency little evac.”

“No Keith. Nothing like that. Just another red case that I’m discussing with Doctor Gabriella. Could you call her and tell her to meet me out at the garage?”

“Right away.” The guard nodded his head and began looking into the car.

“Thank you.” Before he seemed to fully comprehend what he was seeing in the backseat, Miranda pulled through the open gate. The path to the actual facility was winding and along the path Ava noted another guard shack before eventually they pulled into an underground parking lot.

A woman with rich brown skin and frazzled black hair tied loosely behind her stood in a doctors lab coat by a parking space labeled ‘Executive’. She had a worried look on her face before dropping the clipboard in shock at what she saw.

Before the car was even parked she had opened the side door and began shouting at the giant behind the wheel, “Miranda! What do you think you are doing? Why do you have two littles out of car seats? Why do you have two littles… Ava?”

What? How does this woman know my name?

“Gabi. Calm down, dear. You’ll frighten the girls.” Looking down at the two soaked and sore littles huddled together she addressed Ava, “Ava, this is Doctor Gabriella. You can thank her later for saving your life, but first…”

Miranda exited the car and opened the side with the still sleeping Iris. Reaching in she removed the car seat completely before continuing, “let’s all get inside my office. I’m sure you both are cold and Gabi could use an explanation.”

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Well that was a surprise. Hector is still being held up too. I'm gonna go out on a limb that Ava won't be going home. Or rather, to her old home. 

2 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

Sarah is my favorite character in the story and I'm so glad she was able to claw her way into a bit more dignity. (I'm also glad she gets the first big breastfeeding scene in the book, hopefully Ava gets her turn on the other end of a boob soon. ?)

Yeah I liked how Sarah actually stood up for herself knowing full well Bethany really could have just regressed her and ended it all. Guts!

• Like 2

I am curious how it will continue now. Ava has already admitted that home is not her old dimension but with Hector and Tiffany. I am really curious about the rest.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I am curious how it will continue now. Ava has already admitted that home is not her old dimension but with Hector and Tiffany. I am really curious about the rest.

I think she might still be a little conflicted. After the evening of torture, I can't blame her for wanting out. If she could bring Tiffany with her, it could potentially mean a better future for both.

On the other hand, being considered dead in her old dimension would make that an uphill battle. Especially for Tiffany who, like Ava is now, would be in a whole new dimension with nothing but the clothes on her back.

I think Ava will be convinced to stay. Either way she is starting over, but here she has people who care about her.

• Like 2
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 72 Posted 5/7/21)
3 hours ago, TerranV said:

I think she might still be a little conflicted. After the evening of torture, I can't blame her for wanting out. If she could bring Tiffany with her, it could potentially mean a better future for both.

On the other hand, being considered dead in her old dimension would make that an uphill battle. Especially for Tiffany who, like Ava is now, would be in a whole new dimension with nothing but the clothes on her back.

I think Ava will be convinced to stay. Either way she is starting over, but here she has people who care about her.

It's an interesting thought experiment. I think I'll post a survey about that. Given the choices Ava has go to her home dimension, or continue to live with Hector, or try to make it as a little in this dimension, what do you do. If you go home you have to contend with a new personality in a world where you have no one. If you stay with Hector you are garunteed to be a baby for your life. If you runaway, but don't go home, then you might be able to live as a free little, but for how long?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

It's an interesting thought experiment. I think I'll post a survey about that. Given the choices Ava has go to her home dimension, or continue to live with Hector, or try to make it as a little in this dimension, what do you do. If you go home you have to contend with a new personality in a world where you have no one. If you stay with Hector you are garunteed to be a baby for your life. If you runaway, but don't go home, then you might be able to live as a free little, but for how long?

Hector. Come on people Hector is the best you can get!

• Like 2
7 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Fourth possibility:  

The line between "truth" and "alternative facts" in this country (which is Ava's home) is razor-thin.  Her popping up after she was supposedly dead, when she wasn't really anyone of consequence in the first place, would make her into something of a celebrity, which would instantly improve her lot.  Especially after she matched dental records, blood type, etc, etc with the supposedly dead person.  Even after they exhumed the body and found the DNA was a match as well. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Hector. Come on people Hector is the best you can get!

Honestly, I've been annoyed with Hector since he gave that condescending "potal littles are a violent and dangerous species" crap. As if the people in his dimension are truely any better. That line of thinking is commonly found in villains.

He's definitely better than alot of bigs though and I do think if Ava stayed she would end up happy.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, TerranV said:

"potal littles are a violent and dangerous species"

People kill each other because they can't agree on who has the better imaginary friend.

People mobbing other people to suicide for things they can't control (LGBTQ, disabilities, etc).

Our society needs people who are at the bottom of our society to look down on them.

Although it is claimed that anyone can do anything if they want to, it is simply not true.

People in powerful positions deny the climate change and do nothing against it because it does not concern them any more.

So we are like that. We are a dangerous species that will destroy ourselves if no change takes place.

I am not saying that the Amazons are better but obviously they have been able to eliminate certain aspects (see Done Adulting where it is about there being no more climate crisis, education being a free public good where even the teachers are paid better than it is done anywhere in our world and so on).

Maybe there are many people who should be sent to this dimension before they destroy more in our world.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I am not saying that the Amazons are better but obviously they have been able to eliminate certain aspects (see Done Adulting where it is about there being no more climate crisis, education being a free public good where even the teachers are paid better than it is done anywhere in our world and so on).

Eliminating climate change is great and all but doesn't change the fact that a large part of their society is based on discrimination against littles. Ava and Tiffany were just tortured for an evening in the name of Amazon supremacy. Amazon's are capable of horrible things just like we are.

Hector had no right to a moral high ground as far as their species are concerned. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TerranV said:

Eliminating climate change is great and all but doesn't change the fact that a large part of their society is based on discrimination against littles. Ava and Tiffany were just tortured for an evening in the name of Amazon supremacy. Amazon's are capable of horrible things just like we are.

Hector had no right to a moral high ground as far as their species are concerned. 

Yes, but Hector does not see such things because he does not treat his Littles and when he sees such abuse he reports it to LPS. That has something to do with self-perception.   

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Yes, but Hector does not see such things because he does not treat his Littles and when he sees such abuse he reports it to LPS. That has something to do with self-perception.   

Hector treats his Littles better than his peers, sure. Not denying that.

But its all still filtered through the condescending opinion that Portal Littles (at the very least) are lesser. He lays it out pretty clearly in chapter 26. It reminds me of "The White Man's Burden". 

Of course now I'm left to wonder if he genuinely holds these opinions himself or was speaking for Amazons as a whole.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Also keep in mind that some problems aren't worldwide. In Canada for example education and healthcare are free public goods.

I come from Germany so bad it is not here, perhaps the lie that you can do whatever you want, I know from experience that this is not the case. I have now especially globally considered.

• Like 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)