LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

10 hours ago, Guilend said:

I'm definitely hooked. Though I usually read DD stories to see if an Amazon adult woman gets diapered or even a Betweener. So far the way you're writing this definitely has kept my curiosity peaked wondering what's next.

I like the comeuppance in those stories as well. Unfortunately, I don't plan on having any of those lines cross in this story. I may do a one shot on a separate thread though.

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Point for me. At least I have guessed death correctly so far. So I assume that her "aunt" will be her new "mother", after all, she already has a little one. That will be exciting in any case.

I've always been a fan of multiple littles in one household. The interactions between them is always fascinating. How the one who has been around a long time may be dejected and give somber advice, how one may have been thoroughly conditioned or even brainwashed and acts as foreshadowing, or how the newest member is seen going through the same things the protagonist has already dealt with. I get having a one little household makes the bonding more special and I will probably write more on that later.

1 hour ago, kirababy said:

Very interesting twist, and unexpected for sure.  Like the realization she is not alone - that will surely haunt her.

I also like to think that everyone who gets sent to the diaper dimension has the same first impression, "Everyone here is crazy!" But then they go through culture shock and realize that they are an outsider in a completely foreign world. I love the battle between, "This is all wrong." and "How do I survive here?" 

4 hours ago, Lucifer666 said:

Wow, it sounds like a mafia family meeting, organized crime, money and old stern adults.  I like it.

You come to me on the day of my daughters first diapering and ask for a favor. Hahahaha

• Like 1

Good Afternoon All,

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday. I've been waiting all day to post the next chapter. Ill be posting chapter 7 tomorrow and 8 on Monday. Then 9 on Friday. Depending on how my writing goes, I may add more spurts and I think I may post chapter 9 this Wednesday as a pre Thanksgiving celebration. I hope everyone is staying safe and enjoys the holidays.

Chapter 6: What Fresh Hell

Maybe because the weather outside was starting to become cooler, the inside of the house could have not been more comfortable. Ava had to rely on her senses other than sight to get a full picture as the carrier made looking around difficult. Spitting out the stupid pacifier she could taste the old school musk and smell the burning of oak. The crackling of a fire could be heard above the footsteps on wood flooring and Ava was once again keenly aware of the aura of affluence surrounding her.

The sea of black in front of her quickly filed down the hallway and into a large room with windows drawn shut and lights on. The large room was filled with temporary seating that was quickly filled by the guests as they all sat facing forward towards the large finely polished desk with the elderly man sitting stone faced behind it.

Many of the children had been sent to another room with soft chatter and giggles while their caretakers and the adults had taken on a more somber mood. The occasional cough or clearing of the throat was all that could be heard as the man carrying AVA stopped at the back of the room.

A sharp whisper was subtly directed towards them as the woman from before beckoned the large man over.

“Richard, bring her over here.” Bethany patted the seat next to her as she cupped the bottom of the thickly diapered girl.

Richard, which was now the name Ava recognized as her carrier’s…… carrier, walked around the seats towards the front isle. Her confines were set off to the left of the woman and facing towards the desk. The creek of wood signaled that the garish woman was leaning forward giving Ava another closer look at “Auntie” Bethany.

The heavy amounts of makeup trying to hide wrinkled skin and the brown at the base of her hair said that the cherry blond was not 100% natural. The woman again took up the entire view as she cooed at Ava.

“Quiet and well mannered. You are just going to be the perfect little sister for Sarah.” The woman looked down smiling at her adult baby daughter, “Isn’t that right shnookums? Nanna Korin knew who inherited her knack for raising children which means that after today, little baby Ava will be able to laugh and play all day with her new sissy.”

Ava was speechless as she looked up at the giant holding her new "sister"?

Mommy is “adopting” this baby woman? No, that doesn’t sound like what she means. Am I getting sold to this past her prime Barbie doll? Who the fuck is Great Aunt Korin? Is that Mommy’s name?

A small smile formed at the edge of Ava’s lips as she imagined how mad her captor would be if she started calling her by her name. She had been so careful never to let the captive girl know her by any other name but Mommy.

The clearing at the front of the room brought the attention back to the man behind the desk.

“I thank you all for coming today. I would like to offer my heartfelt condolences for the loss of Miss Westfield. Korin was not only my client, but was also someone I considered a friend. She was a woman who…”

Like a mental rubberband it all became so obvious. Being left in her crib for who knows how long, the group of black dresses, the helicopter parent from hell (Also known as Mommy/possibly Korin/old bitch) being nowhere in sight, and the talk of a new sister.

“The bitch is dead?”

She hadn’t even meant to say it out loud, but the gasp around the room confirmed that the unfortunate phrase had slipped out. All eyes were on the carrier including the fiery glare of Bethany.

Ava flinched as the giant female hand reached toward her only to grab something by her side. Eyes closed she expected some kind of smack or for the buckles to be ripped off her for a world class spanking. The sudden intrusion of rubber in her mouth caused her to gasp for a second allowing the bulb of the pacifier to be firmly seated. Bethany touched the front of the soother and suddenly the large bulb inflated to become humongous.

The pacifier with the strap had been one thing, but this balloon inside her mouth immediately hurt the poor girl’s jaw. She desperately clawed at the ring on the front trying to pull the intrusive object from her mouth, but it couldn’t make it past her teeth! Even her moans had been muffled as she shook inside the carrier, thrashing as much as the straps allowed.

A collective sigh was heard around the room as the tension was relaxed.

“Well I guess not so quiet or well mannered. You just wait till we are home you little potty mouth. You’ll be getting that tongue well washed as well as a sound round over my lap.”

Bethany turned back forward after delivering her threat and patted her little’s diaper as Sarah seemed to shake over the very idea of punishment.

Seeing that things had calmed down again the will executor began where he left off.

“Since most of the estate has already been split at the passing of her husband Earl. Korin’s will only includes the house on Elk Grove, the contents of the house, the remaining liquid assets under her name, and custody of her daughter Ava Westfield.”

Huh? My last name isn’t Westfield. I’m not her daughter. They are going to be putting me under someone’s custody?

Tears began freely falling down her face as Ava realised that she was no longer a captor of the elderly woman, Korin Westfield, but was instead being given away to someone here.

No. No, no, no, no,no, no, NO! She’s dead. The bitch is dead! That means I’m free. That means I get to go home! They can’t….. They can’t do this. What is happening? Where am I? What is going on? I don’t want to be here. 

Tears streaming down her face, shaking under the four point harness, and desperately looking around for some kind of meaning in this madness, the words being spoken sounded far away.

“The house is to be sold and the contents, except for the nursery and a list of family heirlooms, is to be auctioned off and the money distributed amongst her four remaining children at twenty percent of the total. The liquid assets are also meant to be divided in such a manner. The remaining twenty percent, as well as nursery furnishings will be given to Ava’s caretaker as a means to provide for the adoptive little.”

Looking towards her right, Ava could see the blurry image of Bethany’s wide grin. The malevolence in her eyes had been replaced with smug satisfaction as the will was laid out.

“I shall now read the words of the late Miss Westfield aloud.”

“My dearest children. It is no secret that the empire your father built meant that each of you had wanted for not. While I stayed at home and raised you as best a mother could, your father was a shining beacon to our society as well as a model husband and father. When he passed you all received the family fortune and I retired away back to the suburbs I knew before I met him. From there I was able to watch you all grow into the wonderful adults you are today.”

“Though your mother is no longer here I hope that my parting words will remind you that I will always be watching over you. Unless those muffins at the corner shop have done in Harold, he should be reading this to you now.”

A chuckle permeated the room but looking around a few tears could be seen for an obviously well loved mother’s final words were taking a toll on her children.

“I have given him a letter for each of you to read tonight. The letter addressed to dear Jack can be burnt at his grave and the one addressed to my beloved Rick can be placed entombed with us.”

At this point Ava had begun to regain control of herself. While Mommy had been her captor, she was obviously a caring mother. The small shred of sympathy she had for the psychotic, kidnapping, baby apparel enforcing, apparently rich giants around her was enough to get her to focus on the words being read in front of her. She wiped away the tears of anguish on her cheeks and readied herself for battle!

Ok. Ok. Ok. I can handle this. New giant but the same game. Bethany has that girl Sarah with her. I can pump her for information, work together with her, and we can get the hell out of here. This might even work out better than before. Younger woman, more responsibilities and a fellow captive means that the advantage moves more towards me.

“At the time of my writing this, I am also moving towards another step in my long life. I have missed my children. You would all visit me as often as you could with such busy lives and I thought my twilight years would be spent as a grandmother to the children you brought me. However, the call of motherhood was stronger than expected. As you all know I have been looking to adopt a portal little and have already finished her nursery in preparation for her arrival.”

KIDNAPPED! Not adopted, kidnapped! And what’s this portal talk? Maybe that’s my ticket home?

“I’ve already seen the photos and she looks like the most precious angel.”

Photos? Jesus, it was like she was looking from some kind of adult baby catalogue.

“I hope to have a long and happy life with Ava, but given that you are hearing this now, I wasn’t able to achieve that. In my stead I know that she will need a steady hand and a loving parent.”

What I need is to get back home.

“Hector, I entrust you with this responsibility.”

A few mumbles could be heard across the room and Bethany’s jaw parted in cartoonish bewilderment. Finally someone other than Ava had the look of a confused toddler as Bethany rose from her seat.

“Nonsense. I know my own mother! I’m the best suited to take the girl.”

Stunned for a moment Harold began to try and appease the irate woman glaring down at him, “Well, first, before we start discussing these things, allow me to finish reading the letter. We don’t know what the rest will say and you may be pleasantly surprised.”

His smile was obviously forced and the way it twitched told everyone that the facade wouldn’t last long. Bethany continued to burn holes in his skull with her eyes before relenting and sitting down with a huff. The conflict seemed to have passed for a minute before another giant got out of his chair and joined the front row.

Edited by YourDiapersCute
Changed a name
  • Like 17
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 6 Posted 11/21/20)
17 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I really like this story, I'm surprised that everyone didn't see this last turn coming though.  You really told us that this was going to happen in the story page, under that title it said ( little girl, daddy )

I know, right? To be fair, I usually don't pay too much attention to a long term story's tags either. Now that we have gotten to the premise of the story I can kind of give my reason for making this story. I love diaper dimension stories, but I haven't really seen the Amazon Daddy/baby girl dynamic used. It's always a mommy, which is fantastic, but as a caregiver myself, I kind of wanted to see more stories from a male perspective. Hopefully, I can make it interesting enough to make up for the lack of everyone's favorite; breastfeeding.

Almost forgot to post the chapter. To the other authors and mods. I apologize for the constant additions. Now that we are into the thick of it posting will slow down. I've been thinking that if I hit a creative burst I'll just post two chapters one day that two on separate days. Now, on with the show folks..... and diaper babies.

Chapter 7: “Daddy”

Given what was being discussed, this must have been Hector.

His green eyes met Bethany’s as he sat down to her right. Ava was able to get a quick look at his face before it fell back behind the giantess out of her line of sight. His hair was a lighter shade of brown than his sister and the face had been shaved clean. The finer details would have to wait as Ava craned her neck to no avail.

Stupid straps. Ah well. Fuck this stupid carrier and fuck that guy if he thinks he’s my “daddy”. This ain't some kinky relationship. He messes up once and I’m gone. Gotta find out more about that portal and how to get there.

Harold cleared his throat and then resumed his reading, “Hector, I’ve seen how well you have raised little Tiffany, and I think that you have a knack for raising littles. You always said that you didn’t want the responsibility that came with fatherhood, but obviously the universe had different plans. Please love her as I would and make sure that she becomes the happy little girl I know she can be.”

Faaaaaaaaaat fucking chance.

“I love you all and hope that your lives are filled with joy and fulfillment that mine was. Thanks to you all, I could not have been a happier mother, a more loved grandma, or a more satisfied woman. Please read your letters and remember that I will always be with you.”

A pin could be dropped and shattered the known universe with the sound it could make. Apparently finishing the letter was a lot shorter than Harold had hoped and Bethany was a lot less pleasantly surprised than the rest of the room had hoped. The woman was bouncing poor Sarah constantly and the pierced lips would surely have been white from strain had the red lipstick not been thicker than several coats of wall paint.

She closed her eyes and breathed deeply in before opening her mouth and being suddenly interrupted by Hector getting out of his seat and striding up to the desk.

“So I assume the letter with my name in big cursive letters is mine. Perfect” He snatched the letter off the desk in front of the nervous old lawyer before turning and facing the crowd. 

“Well, the funeral was lovely, and mom would have been proud of you Becks. Tyler, I agree we should totally have the girls get together for a playdate soon. Tiffany always loves playing with Steven. Bethany, Sarah looks adorable as always. Next time you’ll have to show me some more pictures of the outfits you had made for her. I love you all, and I think it’s about time I get home and put Tiffany down for a nap. You all know how cranky she gets when she’s up past her bedtime.”

The quick farewell was one for the playbooks as Hector quickly created his verbal escape route. He turned towards Ava and then her handler, Richard.

“Richard, would you kindly bring Ava and her carrier to the car. I think I can leave the rest of her things at Mom’s house for tonight. Let’s go grab Tiffany in the other room and we can head out.”

Bethany took this chance to stand up and begin to stutter, “Hector. I… I… I don’t think it would be wise to…”

“Beth, my devilishly beautiful sister. I couldn’t agree more to whatever you were about to say. Like I said though, gotta go put Tiffy baby down for the night. We can talk all you want later. In fact, I’m sure that Harold would be more than happy to help with whatever you need.”

Quickly the two Amazons, one carrying the pacifier gagged little, walked out of the room as incoherent screeching could be heard behind them. The quick footsteps echoed in the hallway after the door closed behind them and they made their way back to the first room with the fireplace.

A handful of toys had been strewn about and the children that were first seen in the yard were playing somewhat quietly as they waited for their parents to be done with their business. To Ava’s horror, she realised that many more of the children were actually adults. It had been hard to tell from the carriers they had been in, but out and about, the overalls, dresses, onesies, and shorts were filled with adult bodies.

Two young, female giants were watching over the mismatch of actual children and adults dressed like children as Richard stood by the front door and Hector quickly walked up behind the back of a girl in a purple shortall skirt and a white top. As she was lifted up, the tights that covered her legs could be seen covering a thick mound of padding attached to the girl’s waist. An audible gasp left her lips as the pacifier that must have been in her mouth previously fell to the floor.

“Silly girl,” Hector once again reached down and grabbed the pacifier before popping it back into the mouth of the young curly blond haired little, “this needs to stay here so that you don’t lose it.”

Hector began walking back towards Ava with who was apparently Tiffany in his arms as Andrew opened the door back outside. The sudden rush of air was much cooler than before as the time spent inside must have been much longer than Ava realised. The sky had become a deep shade of orange as the sun was slowly setting in front of them.

A shiver ran across Ava’s skin as the cool night air had just begun to replace the day’s moderate temperature. She had to shield her eyes from the sun directly in front of her as the group made its way towards the path that she had previously awoken on.

A tiny voice krept up with a slight lisp, “Daddy, what’s going on? Who are they?”

Ava was struck with how cutesy Tiffany sounded perched on her “father’s” hip. If the face looking back at her wasn’t obviously from someone far too old to be talking behind a pacifier, Ava would have sworn that she just heard a three year old.

“That’s your new sister, sweetheart. Her name is Ava. You know how I told you that Grandma was getting a new little like you, well this is her.”

The sudden rush of the moment was fading and Ava was trying to piece things together.

Mommy’s name was Korin. Korin just died. I must have passed out and been out long enough for them to have the funeral. That screeching wench Bethany thought that she was going to get custody…. Kidnapping rights, to me, but apparently Korin had other plans. Apparently, my new “Daddy” is this guy Hector, who has another captive named Tiffany.

She thought back to the other littles she had seen thus far. Today had been the first time she had seen anyone in a similar situation to her. Apparently wherever she was, giants had a habit of kidnapping and babyfying normal humans. Using logic didn’t seem to deter this either. Tiffany fit the bill of acting like a total toddler, but Sarah back there had looked positively terrified of the woman holding her.

Ava wasn’t the first person to volunteer to help babysit back home, but she knew how young children acted. Those adult babies weren’t shrieking, running around, or babbling around, so most likely they were still all there like Ava was. Tiffany seemed to be the exception as she sucked on her binky and nuzzled into Hector.

The walk took quite a bit giving Ava a fair amount of time to work things out in her head.

Step 1: Figure out this Hector guy’s deal.

Step 2: Get a read on this girl Tiffany. If she wasn’t as oblivious as she seemed, then maybe she could help her out of here.

Step 3: Get information about this portal.

Step 4: Escape and go home.

Step 5: Party it up, get Nobel Prize, and never touch a diaper in her life ever again.

At last, through the trees Ava saw the shiny metallic glint of cars parked in a line on black pavement. After a few seconds she realised just how massive they were as they walked up towards what was closely related to a four door red sports minivan. The thing was easily the size of a full RV.

Hector continued his quick pace as he walked to one side of the car, while Richard waited with Ava on the other side. The sound of hushed whispers and buckles could be heard as Ava waited for what must be her turn. Several seconds passed as a sharper tone could be heard and a short groan followed.

The sound of the door shutting could be heard as Hector hurried over to the other side and opened the door.

“Thanks Richard, I’ll take it from here. Thanks for the help and drive safe.”

The large dark skinned man gave a curt nod before handing the carrier over and walking away.

“Hello there princess. You’ve had quite the week. Once we get you all strapped in, we can get home and you can spend the night in Tiffany's cot.”

As he was fawning over her, Hector was working on some kind of strap system on the bottom of the carrier. The sound of plastic on metal could be heard for a second before a resounding click and the carrier was somehow buckled to the seat.

“It’ll do for now, but we will have to think about getting a car seat for you later.”

Greeeeeat. Now I get to spend a car trip staring at the back of a seat. Oh, and then I get my own baby carseat later. Great. Can’t wait to get “home” to my crib.

Door shut, muffled steps, car door open, car door close, seat belt click, ignition on, and then a heavy sigh as the occupants of the car slowed their heart rates. Ava was already over being once again stuck in the same spot for another unknown amount of time. Sure she couldn’t have gotten out of the carrier, but at least she could see things move around her.

The car was put into forward and pulled out of its space. Ava could feel it take several turns and finally stop, before pulling to the right and accelerating down the road. Taking inventory of her surroundings she realised that her mouth was beginning to become quite sore. The pacifier was still fully inflated and she quickly tried to turn her thoughts away from her mouth and ignore the discomfort.

The diaper around her waist was dry and heavily coated with powder from the feel of it. Not the thickest she had ever been in, but whoever put her in it, definitely wanted her to stay in it for an extended amount of time. The grey onesie was soft and stretchy, but she couldn’t see anything underneath, so like most of the baby clothes she had worn in captivity, it was obviously of quality material. The skirt was a goth ballerina’s wet dream, but not scratchy.

Overall, still humiliating, degrading, inhumane, embarrassing, and horrible, but not the worst. The brush with death had left the adult woman turned baby girl with a more positive outlook.

At least I’m not dead.

Often she had thought about ending it all, “Why spend the rest of my life in toddler hell?’ but why give the satisfaction of her admitting defeat to that woman. Ava had depressing and even suicidal thoughts back home, nothing serious, but enough that she knew what it was like when you gave up hope. But baby life was filled more with indignant rage. “How dare they!” mentality instead of, “Things couldn’t get any worse.”

The quiet lisp from before pierced the quiet ride home, “Daddy?”

“Yes pumpkin?”

“Do you think we could just…”

“No sweetheart. We just had this discussion. Do you need to go over my knee when we get home?”

The response was much more subdued, “No, Daddy.”

Well I didn’t think that I was going to a better place, but it looks like “Daddy” is just as strict as “Mommy”. Kind of fucked up how this dude is that bitch’s son. Kinda like an Alabama family. Hehe.

The rest of the ride was made mostly in silence except for the occasional suckle coming from Ava’s captive partner. As the car slowed down for a turn it lurched backward and then forward as it hit a curb before coming to a stop on a shallow slope. 

“Okay girls. We’re home.”

• Like 10
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 7 Posted 11/22/20)

I was a bit late to the party here because the opening chapter was a bit more cruel than I generally follow. When I saw there was more I decided to take another look here. I think this has a lot of promise. If you notice you're getting bold text every time. Take a look at this post I made and you can bring the text back to normal: 

Looking forward to seeing where you're taking this on from here. Part of me would like to see something not typical about their relationship here...  

20 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I was a bit late to the party here because the opening chapter was a bit more cruel than I generally follow. When I saw there was more I decided to take another look here. I think this has a lot of promise. If you notice you're getting bold text every time. Take a look at this post I made and you can bring the text back to normal: 

Looking forward to seeing where you're taking this on from here. Part of me would like to see something not typical about their relationship here...  

Sofia,

I'm a long time fan of yours. Thanks for the advice. I'll go back through and get rid of the bold. You're right it does distract and I should have edited it out when DD first uploaded. Also, as far as the start being too dark, I tried to tone it down because the story I want to tell is more lighthearted (more humiliation and uncomfortable situations than misery and torture). However, I wanted to set the stage for this story. A rock bottom to rising up situation. I hope that you continue the read with that in mind and know that having you read my story means a lot.

Hope everyone is able to make it to Turkey Day! Work is work, but the thought of that plump bird being cooked to perfection is getting me through this. I'm noticing some comments on style and presentation. Please keep them coming. I will update when I find criticism I agree with.

Chapter 8: Babies First Change

Tiffany was the first one let out followed by Ava. Her vision was once again swinging back and forth as she caught glimpses of a huge home in what must have been a rich part of town. Well manicured lawns, perfectly trimmed hedges, freshly painted fences, and even the stock sound of a lawnmower in the distance.

The house itself was easily double the size of the Korin’s (Not Mommy). The garage easily could have fit two normal human school buses and have room to spare. The second story had a balcony around two sides that was mirrored by a wooden porch underneath it. 

The distance between the houses was a kids dream come true. Ava had grown up in the suburbs just outside the city for most of her life where you could easily reach out your window and touch the neighbors house. Here everything was made for a giant, but even by those standards you could fit a whole other house between these mini-mansions.

The sound of tiny footsteps could be heard as Hector carried the awestruck girl towards the large wooden door.

Someone could easily break that glass and walk right in. Must be in a low crime neighborhood. Maybe I’ll get a taste of caviar with a sip of lemon grass tea. Wait… Is she walking next to us?

Again, Ava strained fruitlessly against her binds as she tried to pear outside of the carrier. When Hector opened the front door, Tiffany toddled inside confirming what Ava suspected.

She’s loose! No straps, or leashes or baby carriers! Nothing. She could run off right now and be gone. Granted I didn’t see a whole lot out there, but damn she could hide in the bushes and jump over fences. She must be fully gone up there.

Ava silently lamented the loss of her assumed co-conspirator. She was on her own apparently. She didn’t know what this sicko had done to that girl, but there’s no way a sane human being wouldn’t have made a mad dash for freedom the minute one of these giants left them free.

“Go play in the living room sweety. Daddy is going to put your sister down for bed and then come down to sort you out.”

Fuckin runnnnn!!!! I would have killed for a chance like this. Left all alone! Try the front door, the back door. Hell, jump out a frikken window. Wait… maybe if I play dumb like her, he will think his mom did to me whatever, he did to Tiffany. Then he lets his guard down and BAM, freedom.

Up the stairs he carried her down the hall. The pure white door had a heart on the front with “Baby Tiffany” stenciled in red and pink that he pushed it forward. Ava was assaulted with a monsoon of babyish pink and purple. The bile rose up in her throat as she looked at yet another cutsie nursery designed for someone her size.

Toys scattered close to a pink and white toy chest, crip with rainbow sheets, a pink mained rocking horse, and a changing table stock full of various diapers. Not a huge surprise, but it hit her once again that she was totally and completely viewed as a baby, too helpless to even control her bladder or bowels.

She was set down before firm hands reached into the carrier and unbuckled the stupid red button with ease. The straps went behind and below her as she was picked up by the armpits and held out in front of the smiling face of “Daddy”.

“Well princess. Here’s your new home. Let’s start with changing you for bed and then we can get you a bottle to help you sleep.”

Ava was once again conflicted as to how to act. She had to convince him that she was a useless infant so that she would get the special convict treatment Tiffany had, so she could escape. Babbling seemed a bit too far, but maybe she could pull of some of that cutesy talk, however, the stupid pacifier was in the way.

Hector sat her down in the center of the padded changing table and pushed her until her back lay  flat on the mat. The plastic was cool to the touch on her arms and legs and the crinkle below her wasn’t far off from what she was used to. She felt her arms and torso pin down as a stretchy strap was pulled from one end of the table to the other. Mommy was always one to wait until she stopped “fussing” or would implement a spanking to keep Ava down during changes. The strap brought a blush to her cheeks as she knew it was only a minor bit of control. She could probably wiggle out no problem.

The pops of the snaps near her crotch brought a shudder to her body as she realized she was forgetting about a major issue here.

Hold the phone, dude. I don’t even know you. He’s seriously going to see everything!

Ava was no prude and Andrew was certainly not her first, but this was different. This wasn’t a third date, or passionate romp in the dark. This guy was going to be touching her down there, bare all, and in reality she hadn’t even said a word to this jerk let alone give any kind of consent.

She glared at Hector as he pushed up the poofy skirt and then snaked the unsnapped onesie up past her belly button. He apparently hadn’t noticed the daggers she was sending his way as he tended to the change, smiles the whole way through.

“Hmmm. Still dry, but who knows how much you’ve had to drink recently. Good thing too, you think the hospital would have better diapers. Sure it's thick, but you can tell by the way it feels that this wasn’t meant to last long. Let’s see if your sister's night time diapers feel a bit more comfy sweet pea. Wouldn’t that be nice?”

Seeming to expect a response Hector glanced up as he ripped the first tab off the diaper. His eyebrows raised for a second before he realised the problem.

“Lets get that silencer out of there, baby girl.”

There was a slight hissing sound as air quickly left the bulb and her jaw was able to relax back to normal human size. The relief was immediate as her jaw felt like she had just got done chewing down an entire live cow. Her rage was only slightly dampened before she spit the deflated bulb out.

“I…”

Crap. Gotta keep it cool.

Ava looked back up trying to think of what a baby might do or say and noticed that the man currently changing her diaper was completely focused back on the task. Maybe she still had her cover after all.

The final tap came off and the cool air danced across her nether regions. The smell of powder was familiar but not quiet as she gave a quick shiver.

“I was expecting as much, but if you ever need to visit the hospital again, we are sending our own powder. Smells strong enough, but that’s the problem. Can’t have this cute little thing smelling like some kind of medical powder.”

Hector quickly bent forward and blew a long raspberry on her stomach eliciting a round of laughs. Ava bent forward trying to sit up and moved her lower arms desperately trying to push him off her. The strap barely moved as she began to obnoxiously snort.

Hector’s eyes left her stomach and looked directly up to her.

“Oh ho. Looks like I brought home a little piggy not a little girl.”

His eyes danced mischievously as he once again assaulted her stomach. Ava had always been embarrassed by her snorting. If it was just a joke making her laugh, then she could usually keep it under wraps, but unfortunately, she was horribly ticklish. A fact that Hector had picked up quickly.

When he was done, she was left panting and red faced. Her chest heaved against the surprising strong strap and she could feel the sweat starting to cling to her back. She felt her legs being gathered into his hand as she was lifted up enough for the diaper to be slid out. She didn’t have the energy to struggle even if she wanted as she felt soft padding underneath her.

As if she wasn’t embarrassed enough a warm damp sensation brushed across her crotch as she was recovering making her give a small involuntary moan. She quickly shut her mouth and tried to lift her head up enough to see what he had just done. The wipe in his hand was brought down again and again. She could see another sticking out of some kind of cylinder.

Mommy’s wipes weren’t ever freezing, but they were also never this warm. Heavenly was the best way the sexually starved young adult could describe the gentle wiping. A few times in her crib she would be tempted to relieve that itch, but the second her hands touched the monster of a diaper, she would feel both ridiculous and slightly repulsed. This, however, was completely out of her control.

The warmth faded and the sound of another wipe being pulled out of the canister. Ava closed her eyes to avoid looking at what was happening when she felt the wipe on her upper left thigh. A sigh of relief with a ticht of annoyance passed her lips as she realised that she was thoroughly clean down there and that this was in fact nothing more than a diaper change.

The dusting of powder was a quick return to normalcy (at least the new normalcy) as she got her breathing and heart rate down to normal.

God, that sucked. Well, it didn’t feel awful, but to hell if I’m gonna be some freak who gets off by being wiped with baby wipes. Ok, gameface. Cute and cuddly toddler act starts now.

The padding was pulled up quickly and a firm hand kept it in place as all four tapes were pulled snuggly across. Ava gave a quick wiggle to confirm that this nighttime diaper was just about as thick as her usual, but the feel was off. Even with the powder freely moving about she could feel how soft it was. Usually she would feel a bit of friction as she moved, but this felt like her butt was wrapped with a silky smooth pillow.

Looking down she saw the purple mound encasing her hips was covered in happy stars, moons, and even asteroids. Kind of cute, if it was on an actual baby. The strap came up and back down the side of the table and she was lifted back into a sitting position, legs now splayed further apart.

“Ok. Jammie time.”

• Like 13
1 hour ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Sofia,

I'm a long time fan of yours. Thanks for the advice. I'll go back through and get rid of the bold. You're right it does distract and I should have edited it out when DD first uploaded. Also, as far as the start being too dark, I tried to tone it down because the story I want to tell is more lighthearted (more humiliation and uncomfortable situations than misery and torture). However, I wanted to set the stage for this story. A rock bottom to rising up situation. I hope that you continue the read with that in mind and know that having you read my story means a lot.

Looks a lot better now!

I'm hooked on this now, hope the wait isn't too long for the next part! :)

Looks like I have failed you all once again. The call of turkey and family was too great and I did not post like I thought this week. As an apology, I'll be posting two chapters today. Hopefully, everyone had a fun Thanksgiving and is ready for more Ava and Daddy shenanigans!

Chapter 9: Bedtime

He moved towards the mirrored closet and lifted a hook with pink cloth hanging loosely off of it. Getting closer, Ava had to control her reaction as the horrific garb was brought within reach. A footed sleeper with a hood was obviously supposed to resemble a unicorn with a slightly lighter shade of pink on the belly and a horn topped off on the hood with a rainbow mane trailing below.

The crotch snaps were also obvious but behind them, Ava could even see a rainbow horses tail limply hanging down. The zipper in the back was quickly pulled down and Ava felt her feet being slowly placed inside the leg holes. Once her feet were snuggly at the bottom she felt a lack of the usual wedge. Her arms were fed through next and to her surprise she felt air as they reached the end of the sleeve.

Hey, this act might already be working out. Without those stupid wedges, I can walk and no mittens means I can also grab things!

Her head was next as it was fitted through the hole at the top. She felt his hands move down to the back of her diaper as the zipper was pulled up sealing her inside the hideous, but thankfully freeing sleeper. Once it was tight she could feel her diaper hug tightly against her and was able to fully appreciate the soft warm fleece encasing her body. Sure it was still a super babyish item, but it was comfortable enough that she cared just slightly less.

“Ok, pumpkin. Time for a bottle and then bedtime.” He huffed as he picked her back up and placed her onto his hip.

He sure does have a lot of baby names for me. Now's the perfect time to prove that I’m a sweet, innocent, brain dead, little toddler.

She gave a few wiggles and grunted like she had seen her fussy cousins do before bedtime. She gripped onto his shirt and buried her face as she let out a whine from her throat.

“Hold on, fuss-bucket. Someone must be hungry.”

Success! Gotta keep it up.

She continued the act as she felt him turn around and sit down. He brought his hand down from cradling her bottom and grabbed onto her right leg to bring it around to the front. Her head was rested in between his chest and arm as he began rocking back and forth. She turned her head and met his gaze. Suddenly very self conscious of the way she was acting she stopped fussing. Realising that she was failing to continue the baby facade, Ava quickly put her face back into his chest so that he wouldn't see the obvious embarrassment.

“First you're fussy and then you're shy. Yup definitely time for bed.”

She could feel movement above her and hear the opening, then closing of what sounded like a fridge.

“Usually, we’d warm this up, but I think sleep takes precedence. Look over here.”

The quick sing songy voice called out. Slowly she closed her eyes so that he wouldn’t see the recognition of the humiliation in them and turned her head upward to accept the bottle. The rubber teat brushed across her lips and she knew from experience there was no getting out of this.

The first suck was yet another surprise as the usual chalky taste of formula was replaced by thick creamy milk. It was like a vanilla shake, but entirely liquid. The first drops reached her stomach and a loud growl echoed through the room. Too caught up in everything going on, Ava had failed to realise that she was in fact starving. 

That along with the fact that she was truly having the best “food” since arriving in this messed up world was enough incentive to quickly suckle at the teat. The cool feeling of her mouth filling with delicious vanilla milk and that flowed down her throat brought a smile to her bottle fed face.

“There’s a happy girl!”

The childish remarks brought a slight blush to her cheeks, but she quickly refocused on the task at hand.

It’s no steak, but I’ll be damned if I pass up the opportunity to eat something other than formula. This definitely isn’t just milk, but if I picture it as a shake…

Ava felt her stomach filled quickly and the pleasant fullness of a meal sat comfortably with her. She sank into the fleece sleeper and her captors arms as her eyelids relaxed and remained closed in rest rather than embarrassment. The steady beat of Hector’s heart was like a soft drum beckoning her to sleep. Even the bulk of the diaper was moderately comfortable if she ignored its intended purpose.

Now to seal the deal. Sleeping babies are the picture of innocence!

Ava’s suckling began to slow as her stomach was reaching its limit. She willed herself to calm down and begin working the teat in a slow rhythmic manner. Letting most of her body go lax as the giant cradling her continued to hold the enormous bottle. Afraid to open her eyes, Ava continued to suckle hoping that the bottle would be drained soon.

After what felt like a good while she felt air begin to come through the plastic nibble only to be gently pulled from her mouth. Quickly it was replaced by a much more oval shaped pacifier bulb and the shield comfortably curved around her lips. The feeling of movement shocked her as she was lifted up several feet in the air before Hector began walking her in the direction of the crib.

She felt herself being pulled away from his chest and lowered down onto a velvety soft sheet. As he removed his hands her body sunk into the cushioned mattress. With her eyes closed she could almost imagine that she was in an upscale hotel relaxing after a fun day at the beach on a luxurious queen bed. The bunched up pillow between her legs was annoying, but would be moved as soon as she got the energy to do so.

As if to bring more attention to the intrusion she felt a thick hand patting at the pillow sending dull thuds all the way to her bottom. Groaning she tried to bat the arm away before feeling something flomp onto the mattress next to here. Eyes closed she wished whoever was there would let her sleep but the person just kept inching closer until she could feel their hot breath on her face.

Opening her eyes she saw the handsome, fur covered face of her boyfriend Andrew. He must have just gotten out of the shower as the scent of his wet hair wafted through her nostrils. His smirk was something she absolutely loved about him, so long as he wasn’t directing it towards some of the other girls at the beach. She’d learned early on that a tight leash was something all men needed. It’s not that they were unfaithful, they just had low attention spans, kind of like a puppy.

Happily she inched close enough to give him a quick peck on the lips, an act that was followed up with an intense kiss from him and the feeling of his hands gently wrapping around the back of her neck, pulling her closer. The feel of his hands and the warmth of his breath was easily enough to get her in the mood as she beckoned his body on top of hers.

Usually that was all he needed to get things moving, but this time his hands played with her hair, and then back down to the base of her neck. He explored her body as his hands reached between her arms and body caressing her lower back before wrapping his muscular arms around her lifting her up. His mouth explored her neck as the soft nibbles and licks made her almost giggle.

I’m gonna have to take him on more vacations if this keeps up!

His arms slowly uncoiled as her body fell back into the soft embrace below her. His hands again began to explore her her body as they glided up past her sides toward her stomach. He began to lazily reach downward towards heaven as she arched her back in anticipation and closed her eyes waiting for the end of the warm up and beginnings of actual sex.

The feel of his fingers on her naked body sent tingles up her spine until she felt them reach her panty line. The soft crinkles of plastic echoed in the room as he prodded the thick diaper between her legs.

“Looks like someone needs a change.”

Bolting up Ava was shaken from the dream turned nightmare to see the white bars of the crib and rainbow sheets. The unicorn pajamas still clung to her body and the ever present bulge of her diaper hidden just underneath. Tears came to her eyes once more as she realised that she was not in fact home, or rather on vacation with her boyfriend, but still stuck in this crazy world where she was treated like an overgrown baby.

Dammit!

Chapter 10: Escape Plan #17

The tears staining her cheeks left a hollow feeling in her stomach as the dread began to set in, but she had a plan from yesterday that she could hopefully put into practice today. Ava pulled herself out of the pity party and wiped her tears away so she could survey the situation.

Stuck in a ridiculous outfit. Check.

Stuck in a crib. Check.

Stuck in a nursery. Chec….

Hold on a second.

At first glance she was in the same unicorn pajamas as last night, inside the crib she saw, inside the nursery where she had recently been bottle fed, but “stuck” didn’t really describe the situation. Upon close inspection Ava noticed that the white wooden door she was brought through was slightly cracked open. The gears in her head began frantically turning.

Okay, so the door is ajar, which means that it isn’t locked, or if it is, at least he didn’t close the door all the way. If I can get over there I should be able to open it up enough to slide through!

Looking up at the bars from her seated position she guessed that they were about six foot tall, larger than her, but not impossible. Crawling over to the bars it looked like the crib was closer to the ground, only about three feet. So if she could climb up and over, that was a nine foot tall drop. Not insignificant, but one step at a time, first to figure out a way up and over.

Looking down at her hands her face broke out into a wide grin. Her hands were free! Remembering more of last night she confirmed that there were also a lack of wedges in the soles of her footie pjs. The movement of her mouth did come with a weird feeling around her lips however. Reaching up she found that she still had the large pacifier in her mouth from last night.

Yanking it from her lips and then throwing it across the room Ava sat beat red in embarrassment. She had woken up many times with a pacifier still in her mouth, but without the usually accompanying strap, this time it was all on her.

Quickly rising to her feet she confirmed that the bars were well within her reach. However, her lack of experience with gymnastics gave her pause. If she fell and landed wrong, this could go very, very wrong. Looking around she settled on the myriad of thick plush animals in the crib.

One by one the button eyes and colorful bodies of defenseless stuffed animals were tossed over the side of the crib as close as she could to where her (hopefully) soft landing would be. One last deep breath and she began the task of hauling herself up, only to be quickly brought back down on her padded butt inside the crib.

The strain on her arms and the shaking of her abs were tell-tale signs of someone who was gifted with an amazing metabolism, rather than dedication to a slim body. Sure she had to keep an eye on how much she ate and what she drank, but the slim brunette had never had to really physically exert herself to get the image that had men from all over fawning over her body.

The genetic gift seemed to be a curse at this point as she quickly promised herself once she got back home to become the next bodybuilding, judo mastering, cardio expert she wished she currently was. Determination, grit, and a relentless rage built up inside her as she once again rose to her feet. Scowling at the top of the bars she bent her legs and jumped as high as she could before reaching over the bars and placing her chest on top. With a grunt she swung her right leg over and managed to get her toes to curl over. 

Shaking with all her effort she managed to get her body up just enough to lay her center of gravity on top of the rails. Aching, her muscles were able to rest a second as she looked down at the smiling faces of her landing pad. Lifting up she shifted her body towards the drop, however, Ava hadn’t accounted for the size of the nighttime diaper.

The bulk of the front padding caught on the top of the railing and as she pulled her body forward, the nappy acted like a fulcrum point. Her top half going much further outside of the crib and her legs spinning back inside. A quick yelp was all she could do as her body tumbled forward.

Bracing for the pain, the air escaped her lungs as she managed to fall on her back amid the plushie army. Opening her eyes she was thankful to find no serious injury. Even baby toys would be used as weapons of carnage in her lust for freedom. The sanctity of plushies would be dashed away in her effort to escape babyhood.

Scrambling over the mound of fluff proved somewhat difficult as the bulk of her diaper and the soft fleece slipping past the outside of the stuffed animals made a somewhat less than graceful crawl out.

Step one, complete. Now to see about that door.

Quietly she tiptoed over to the door and found that it was already cracked a good six inches. An image of a late night horror movie popped into her head as she remembered a corny flick where the blond bimbo opened the door only to hear the loud creak that alerted the killer.

Swallowing her fear her fingers gripped the door frame tightly. Praying for silence, Ava slowly opened the door to a barely audible squeak. The door while heavy must have been supported by new and/or freshly oiled hinges. Ava quickly thanked her luck and stuck her head out into the empty hallway.

On both ends she could see a window leading out at the end of the hallway. To the left it looked like a split hallway, and to the right a dead end, but before that was the staircase she had been carried up from last night. Several doors lined the hallway, only two of which were opened. From her position she couldn’t see inside either, but hopefully anyone inside would also be unable to see her once she entered the hallway.

The windows were brightly lit and the gray paint meant that her pink frame would stick out like a sore thumb in this hallway. Would a quick sprint or a slow stealthy pace work better?

Wait a minute. It was getting dark earlier. Did I serious sleep through the night?

Sure, she felt rested, but to have slept through the entire night and well into morning meant that she must have been much more tired that she anticipated. That bottle….. shake, had really put her out cold.

Waddling out she tried to walk with bowed legs to reduce the sound of crinkles coming from her midsection. She briefly considered taking it off, but time was of the essence and the sound of ripping the taps could also be a dangerous move.

Step by step she made it closer to the staircase. Her underwear was one thing, but the thumping of her heart must have been echoing across the entire house. Her ears were filled as the pulsing of blood was racing from head to toe. Finally, she made her way to the top of the first step. Risking a glance behind her it looked like no one had caught on.

The loud sound of a “tink” and a few muffled words down below meant that someone was already downstairs, hopefully out of sight of the door. Carefully she lowered herself onto each step, using her hands against the wall and the step behind her to distribute her weight as much as possible. Rounding the corner, she could see the bottom of the step, which she knew was just a few steps away from the front door.

Decades seemed to pass as Ava slowly made her way down. No new sounds came from below her, but the thought of someone waiting for her at the bottom was like a pit in her stomach. Finally down to the last three steps she could see past the wall and looked upon her prize. The wooden front door was right there!

Third step. Good!

Second Step. No sound.

Last Step. Almost there.

She just had to step onto the ground level and make her way towards freedom. Before she did that though she gripped onto the hand railing and wrapped herself around the star wall to peer down the hallway. She saw the kitchen that she briefly saw last night. The smell of pancakes filled the air, but from her position she didn’t see anyone in the chairs surrounding the kitchen island. A shutter ran up her back as she also saw a dreaded highchair. So close to never having to be put in one of those again.

Curling back over she strained to hear anything else as she went to go take the final step. Suddenly her leg that had been at the edge of the step slipped downward and she felt her body drop straight down onto the carpeting in front of the steps. The sound of crinkles came as her padded rump cushioned her fall.

Ava sat still as a statue straining her ears, trying to drown out the rapid beating of her heart, waiting for the inevitable sound of giant footsteps coming for her. Nothing came though and the pain in her chest forced her to take a breath. Covering her mouth she tried desperately to calm down so that she could continue onward.

Rolling over and sticking her padded butt in the air she found her legs had become jelly from fear and her padding was soaked. A sudden shock couldn’t have really made her wet herself, but the padding below was definitely more moist than when she started descent. That was a problem for later though as she looked towards the huge door in front of her.

Like a newborn dear she wobbled her way over stealing glances towards the kitchen after every step. Finally reaching forward her fingertips finally touched the smooth wooden surface and a shaky smile brought confidence to her frame. Looking up, she could easily see that the handle was higher than her crib bars, but reaching up and jumping she might be able to reach it!

Looking behind her once again she licked her dry lips and swallowed some small relief down her dry throat. With the coast clear Ava bent her legs and threw herself up at the handle. Fingertips just danced across the bottom of the lever before she fell back down to the ground. As she fell her legs bent forward banging the door.

A loud thud sounded off as the door banged against the frame. There was no way no one heard that. Giving up on stealth, Ava went full panic mode and began to desperately hop up and down trying to reach the handle. Several more times the sound of the door being pushed against the frame could be heard echoing down the hallway.

Jumping and huffing, and lunging, and crying; Ava felt tears come down her face as she desperately tried to reach up and pull the handle downward. Like a madwoman she threw her entire body into the air, unable to see from the jerking motion and the tears in her eyes. She felt her palms touch metal as she quickly closed her fingers around the handle.

The weight of her body came down as she pulled the handle with her. Several inches off the floor she heard the tell tale sound of the inner mechanisms clicking into place. Tears still coming down she gasped in delight, however the door did not open. Quickly thinking of the lock she looked up to see the bar above the handle completely horizontal.

Did that mean it was locked? Is it open? Quickly she pushed her left foot against the doorframe and the door quickly swung open.

SUCCESS!!!

The door moved away from its frame quickly and swung open. Too quickly though, as in horror, Ava watched as it opened all the way and continued to swing towards the wall with her still on it. Letting go meant she would be hit by the door and holding on would smoosh her against the wall. Bracing for impact she tightened her muscles and clenched her body.

Just as she was about to hit the wall a giant hand reached in front of her face and cupped her head. The door continued onward and she felt her head be pushed into the hand and her butt into the wall. The diaper had cushioned her rear and the hand acted almost like a helmet.

Falling to the floor, she looked up to see Hector panting above her.

“Well, that was a close one. Good thing daddy was here to protect that soft little noggin. Come on, buttercup, time for some food. I bet you're starving.”

Shocked she was lifted up by her armpits and onto his hip as he closed the door. She could only watch as the light from outside grew thinner and thinner until it disappeared entirely with a wooden slam.

• Like 15
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 9 and 10 Posted 11/28/20)
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)