LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone. The week is over and thank god for that. On the flipside

LITTLE CONDITIONS HAS BEEN FINISHED!!! ?

Yay! The last chapters will be posted to Patreon tomorrow after they are edited and checked for consistencies. Good lord, this has been a wild ride. I'll be posting the rest of the chapters here at the normal times, so no worries there. I'm happy with the ending and I hope you all enjoy it as well. I thought about continuing it past the last chapter, but I feel like the story has been told and everyone hates when content starts to get old. I will be taking a small break from Daily Diapers afterward, maybe a week or two, and focus on Patreon content. You boys and girls are in for some interesting stuff.

Now onto the latest chapter. I hope you enjoy. I feel like a certain sadistic Disney princess will be very happy. Guten Abend!

Chapter 64: Lies

Bethany let out a chuckle that developed into a full blown rich, old woman’s laugh. She wiped a tear from her eye and continued to let out the occasional giggle as she addressed Ava’s claim, “Oh? Oh really now? Tell me, what can you tell me about… L.A.R.F?”

Crap. What do I say now? What does a rebel little group have? Members!

“I can tell you who is in it.”

Bethany smiled as she bent over, resting her chin on her folded arms across the playpen bars, “Go onnnnn.”

Maybe they have a base?

“I can tell you where they are located out of.”

“Oooooh. That’s some top secret stuff. Anything else?”

Crap, crap, crap. What else? A boss?

“I can tell you who leads us.”

Bethany began laughing again, “Oh… oh that’s… that’s perfect, Ava dear. You tell me all about who your leader is of L.A.F.R and I’ll go get your reward. In the meantime.” Bethany reached down towards Tiffany who shrank away. The woman paid no mind as she deftly reached behind the girls head and unclipped the paci gag, “Now you two little rebels can talk about your plans. I’ll be right back.”

Bethany laughed again as she left the room. Ava looked away once she was gone and turned her attention to Tiffany who was working her jaw and wiping the sudsy remains of soap on a nearby stuffed animal.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah.” Tiffany paused as she looked at Ava, “You know, you’re a dummy.”

Ava felt offended, “Hey! It’s not my best lie, but maybe if I can keep it up, eventually Hector will really come and get us out of here!”

Tiffany still looked annoyed, “Well maybe if you had said the right organization, it would have made more sense!”

“Wait. What?”

Tiffany sighed, “She wanted to know if we had anything to do with L.A.F.R.”

“Which we don’t.” Ava wasn’t getting where her sister was going with this.

Tiffany paused as if she was having a hard time explaining a basic math problem to a kindergartner, “That’s not what you said.”

“Yeeesssss. That’s why it’s called lyinnnnng.” Ava felt justified giving some sass back.

Tiffany was about ready to wring her neck, “I. Get. That. But you said that you were part of L.A.R.F.”

Ava still wasn’t getting this, “Yes?”

Tiffany began to raise her voice, “L.A.F.R. Littles. Against. Forced. Regression. Not L.A.R.F. Littles against regression forced. Dummy.”

Like a lightbulb going on, Ava had an ‘Ahah’ moment before feeling like an idiot.

“Crap. Well maybe she believes I just screwed up the whole acronym?”

“Really? A little who joins a freedom fighting group doesn’t know the acronym for its name?” Tiffany retorted.

“She barely even knows me past MY name! She could think I’m a dumb little.”

“You are a dumb little.”

Tiffany smirked and Ava scowled before her the edges of her lips quivered and the two girls shared a short by stress reducing giggle. Calming down quickly Tiffany brought them back to what was at hand, “We still have a problem of neither of us not knowing anything about L.A.F.R.”

Ava shrugged, “How long could Hector take? We just need to pull her along for a few hours and BAM, we are back home.”

Tiffany looked a little forlorn, “Yeah, back home. Hector isn’t going to be happy that his sister knows we aren’t regressed.”

“Yeah how did she know that?”

Tiffany shook her head, “I have no idea. I spent the day at Deer Farm and then Bethany picked me up. I tried to act like I normally do, but she shoved that soapy pacifier in my mouth and told me ‘naughty girls who lie need their mouths washed with soap.’ On the car ride to Little’s crib she basically explained the jig was up, but nothing about how she found out.”

Ava thought hard about what had already been said and then remembered a comment Bethany had made, “She said a little bird told her about me. Remember?”

“You're right. On the changing table. Do you know who that is?”

A slightly mechanical voice called out from the bear Tiffany had just wiped her spittle on, “That would be meeeee!”

Both girls shrank back, but Ava felt something. Recognition.

The bear’s lifeless eyes stared back at them as the voice continued, “Remember me, baby Ava?”

Nanny?

Her fears were confirmed as a loud ‘ehem’ came from the doorway. Standing there in her daycare uniform was Nanny standing right besides Bethany. Ava could feel a warmth spread in her diaper as Nanny began walking over to the playpen. She could only look up in horror as Nanny reached down to unclip the playpen rope from her booty chains and pick up the trembling girl.

“I thought the last time we spoke, you said you were going to be a good girl.” The rhythmic patting on her diaper reminded Ava of so many horrid things. The ginger root, the spankings, the forced messing, the threats of regression.

“I… I have been a good girl, Nanny.”

“Oh yeah? Well at least you remembered your manners. Such a clever little girl, my sweet baby Ava.” She rustled her hair before frowning, “But good babies don’t lie, do they, baby Ava?”

“But… but I didn’t lie, Nanny!”

Nanny let out a chuckle, “Didn’t lie? Now that’s not true either. Let me help you remember.”

Nanny pointed towards the changing table as she looked towards Bethany. The sadistic Auntie just smiled and nodded her approval. Nanny swished and swayed as she walked over to the table like a ballroom dancer courting her prize. She gently set Ava down on the cool surface with her exposed skin, causing the little to shiver. Two of the bars that had been lowered earlier were raised and locked into place. There was one just past her head and another directly above her knees.

“First some lovely mittens to match your cute little booties.” Nanny reached under the table to grab the mittens and began slowly working them onto Ava’s wrists.

The poor girl didn’t resist. She was too scared to offer more than a weak verbal resistance, “Nanny. Please I don’t…”

“Shhhhh, baby Ava. Let Nanny do allllll the work.”

The mittens were secured to her wrists and Ava flexed her fingers feeling the soft bulky material slide past.

“There we go. All snug?”

Ava nodded.

“Ah ah. Use your words, baby Ava.”

Ava swallowed the lump in her throat. “All snug, Nanny.”

“Good girl, now let's test them.” Nanny poked Ava’s mittened hands. “Grab Nanny’s fingers, baby Ava. You can do it.”

Ava tried to wrap her fingers around Nanny’s fingers. The painted gian’st finger was just pushed back out of her grasp by the mittens girth. Ava tried to bend her hand so it would create a pocket around Nanny’s finger, but when she went to grab it, the pocket shrank until the finger was once again pushed back.

“Awwww. Poor girl.” The strap cam down across her chest, but Ava’s arms were still free. “I don’t think you have enough motivation. Baby Ava doesn’t want to hurt Nanny, right?”

“No, Nanny.”

Nanny began reaching underneath the table as she continued, “Silly little girl. Babies aren’t strong enough to hurt big grown adults. So lets make sure you have enough drive to really try your absolute bestest.”

Ava’s heart sank as she watched Nanny’s eyes match her gaze before rising slowly with her punishment in hand. The massive red bag with a thin clear hose leading to a hollow plug with a hand pump attached. Nanny held up the enema kit with a smile on her face.

As she walked towards a small sink/refrigerator/kitchenette area Nanny continued to describe Ava’s motivation, “Nanny is going to fill you all up with clean soapy water so that we can get all the naughtiness out of that bottom of yours.” Nanny poured a large baggy of brown looking dust into the enema bag before moving to the sink.

“If you can use your little hands and tiny feet to stop me from putting Mr. Nozzle up your bum-bum then I’ll dump all the enema into trash. All gone. Bye-bye.” The water was turned on and Ava watched as the bag inflated.

Bethany spoke up, “Nicole. I think you’re forgetting something.”

Nanny got a puzzled look on her face as she raised a hand to her cheek, “Oh? What did I forget Ms. Westfield?”

Bethany walked over to Ava, “You forgot to tell this little girl what she lied about.”

The water shut off and Ava watched as the bag was lifted to the sink. Nanny shook it around and the sloshing slowed until it seemed to stop completely. “Silly Nanny. Ms. Westfield is right. Nanny forgot to tell Ava that she knows her little baby lied about knowing… what were you calling it… L.A.R.F?”

Both amazons let out a chuckle. Nanny slowed her laugh as she walked back over, bulging bag in hand.

“I… I was just…” Ava was cut off by Nanny.

“Buying some time until Hector came back. I know. Silly girl, we heard everything from detective Bear.”

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 64 Posted 4/16/21)

Nanny better watch it or she might end up with a hose up her bottom. I bet she's already in some kind of padding to remind her that she's not in charge of their little group. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Nanny better watch it or she might end up with a hose up her bottom. I bet she's already in some kind of padding to remind her that she's not in charge of their little group. 

Spoiler, nanny now runs Westfield robotics, shrunk both Bethany and Hector and now has a five baby household. Sorry this is actually the dark timeline. Lol

15 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Spoiler, nanny now runs Westfield robotics, shrunk both Bethany and Hector and now has a five baby household. Sorry this is actually the dark timeline. Lol

Such a meanie head. ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

LITTLE CONDITIONS HAS BEEN FINISHED!!! ?

???

Love it love it love it when Tiffany shows Ava how dumb they are. I love just about every conversation the sisters have together.

• Like 2

Still think Hector will be really upset and this will backfire on Nanny and Bethany. Should be interesting for sure to figure out what will happen. While sad to see it end I do look forward to how it wraps up. Great chapter. 

• Like 1

Hey gang. I'm really sorry, but no update today. I got an emergency customer call putting me out of state. I don't have access to my laptop due to obviously not being home. I'll be posting two chapters Wednesday. I apologize for the delay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good Afternoon Everyone. I am back and no longer frozen stiff. You Michigan babies have it rough with your sudden freezes. Brrrr. Also, more content is being uploaded to Patreon this weekend. Now that LC is complete, I'm going to be doing side stories for some of the more popular characters as well as completely different stories. I'm enjoying the diversity of storylines and I hope to narrow down what you all enjoy so I can focus on that. Anyways, a bit of content warning. We are getting a little dark today. Still not as bad as the beginning. I hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 65: Enema For a Bad Baby

Bethany straightened her back and looked at Nanny, “Speaking of Mr. Bear; that recording should be good enough. Don’t you think.”

Nanny looked pensive before shaking her head, “I wouldn’t be so sure. A zealous prosecutor might say the recording was scripted. We also have to worry about the Little Helpers.”

A squeak could be heard from the playpen. “What?”

Bethany smiled again as she waltzed over to the bewildered Tiffany, “That’s right little Tiffa. Those purchases you made on those naughty sites weren’t difficult to find out about and those customers you tricked into thinking you were a grownup weren’t too happy to find out they’ve been commissioning work from a diapered baby.”

Tiffany slumped down onto her padded rear. Even from on top of the changing table, Ava could see the far off look in her sister’s eyes. Bethany reached in and rubbed Tiffany’s cheek, “Awww. Poor baby. See? It’s not fun to lie. That’s something only naughty babies do. A big girl wouldn’t have to hide behind a screen. This is for the best though.”

Bethany turned her gaze back to Nanny, “I guess you’re right. I’ll give Tyler a call and let him know how we are doing.” She gave a small wave to Ava as she left, “Bu-bye Ava. Be good for Nanny.”

Nanny for her part was happy to wait until the sounds of Bethany’s footsteps trailed off before turning back to the little on the changing table, “Now that Auntie is gone. Time for our little game. Here comes Mr. Nozzle. Stop him if you can.”

With her waist held down by the strap Ava couldn’t go anywhere as one of Nanny’s hands ripped the taps on the left side of her wet diaper and her other hand held the deflated nozzle. Ava leaned forward and grabbed onto the giant’s wrists with both of her mittened hands.

Ava pushed with everything she had and saw Nanny slowly come to a stop. She was doing it! She redoubled her efforts before she heard a giggle come from above her.

“Such a strong little girl. Come on now. Keep pushing.” Even though Ava was trying her hardest she watched the nozzle inch closer and closer. It was like she wasn’t even pushing as slowly the wet tip inched all the way towards her puckered hole.

“Keep pushing Baby Ava. You can do it. Push!” The nozzle touched her bottom’s entrance and Ava twisted and pushed with everything she had. She could feel it just penetrating the sensitive hole before suddenly the entire nozzle was thrust into her. Far from dry, the nozzle slid in a wet tendril as her poor anus was stretched by it’s girth.

Ava let out a low moan as the enema nozzle seated itself deep inside. The strength left her and Ava felt herself fall back onto the cool plastic backing. The sweat covered her face and chest, the mittens and booties felt like miniature saunas, and the plug filling her was as unwelcome as ginger root had been.

Ugh. Uhhh. Too much… too big, but at least it's in. Please hurry up!

“Oh no. Looks like Baby Ava wasn’t strong enough to stop Mr. Nozzle. Oh well. Wait. What’s this? I think Mr. Nozzle is excited to see you.”

Ava heard something akin to a bike pump being used when the intruder filling her backside suddenly expanded. It’s slick sides pushing against the walls of her asshole felt like a greased hand opening up.

Oh god! It feels… too much. Please get this over with. Ugh.

“Yes. I think he is very excited.”

Pump, pump, pump. Ava began to feel the need to release her bowels grow stronger. Her bottom quivered and she reached down to pull the hose before it was too late.

Her mittened hands were quickly snatched by Nanny. “Ah, ah, ah. Little girls do not play down there. Nanny needs to keep your hands away from your diapie area.”

Her hands were raised above her head until Nanny could clip both of them to opposite corners of the changing table with some cords of rope. “There we go. Now. Let's start by washing out all that naughtiness.”

With a pop the hose came loose and Nanny brought the pump up to the enema bag, “Looks like this bum-bum medicine is too thick. We need to push it all in just like how you’ll be pushing it all out into those crinkly undies of yours.”

Ava watched as a brown ooze began sliding down the tube as Nanny pumped the bag full of pressurized air. It snaked and slithered down the tube until Ava couldn’t see it anymore as it disappeared into the nozzle. She felt nothing for just a second until a warm mooshy mass began flowing out into her colon.

The feeling of her guts shifting was intense and Ava began rocking back and forth, trying to dislodge the enema. A slap on her thigh brought her still.

“Naughty girl. Hold still.”

Nanny’s fierce gaze quickly cowed her, but the uncomfortable feeling of her bottom swelling had Ava trying to avoid fidgeting as best she could. Slowly the enema bag was emptied and Ava could see her stomach bulge out like some kind of obscene enema pregnancy.

Ewww. I feel like I haven’t pooped in weeks!

“Please, Nanny. I’ll be good.” Ava could feel the tears and snot running down her face as her sobs came quickly. The pain bringing them out. “I promise I’ll be a good baby, Nanny. Just get it out!”

Nanny stopped her pumping and came over to the side of the changing table. One of her hands pushing the hair from Ava’s face as the other rested gently down on top of the little’s distended belly. “Get what out? Come on baby. Use your words.”

“The enema Nanny!”

“Hmmmm. I don’t think that’s right.” She shook the mostly empty red bag, “This was an enema. But that’s all gone now.”

She patted Ava stomach, the pressure compounding and leading to a massive cramp. Ava groaned in pain, “Owwwww. Please, Nanny. Let the enema out.”

Nanny’s eyes grew wide, “Oooooh. That’s what you mean. Silly baby.” Patting her stomach and leading to more painful cramps, Nanny smiled down at the helpless little. “What’s in your bottom is poopy. Is that what you want. You want Nanny to get all the poopy out?”

“Yes, Nanny!”

“Silly baby Ava. I can’t take your poopy out. You’ve got to push it all out yourself.”

“But… but… the nozzle.”

“Mr. Nozzle.” Nanny firmly corrected.

“Mr. Nozzle is in the way!”

“Well then maybe someone should have pushed harder. Mr. Nozzle was so excited to go in your bum-bum, but maybe he has overstayed his welcome.”

“Please hurry.”

Another smack on Ava’s thighs had her yelp. Nanny scowled at her, “You do not tell me what to do little girl. Now I think you’ve earned a reminder of that.”

Nanny reached down and Ava felt her fiddling with the nozzle before another pop rang out in the playroom. Looking up, Ava could see Nanny smiling sadisticly down at her with the enema tube in her hand, but without the…

“Nanny! Mr. Nozzle is still in. Nanny, please take him out!”

“Tsk, tsk. Looks like I was right. Baby Ava needs to learn that she is not in charge. In fact… Let’s kill two birds with one stone.”

The bloated feeling was making Ava feel sluggish. As the moist insides of her nappy were brought back up and retaped she felt herself shiver as the damp padding had grown cold. Nanny unclipped her mittened hands from the table before pulling the strap off and walking back over to the playpen.

Setting the girl down, Nanny smiled down at the littles. All Ava could do was curl into a ball and grab at the back of her diaper. Between the mittens, bulky diaper, and amount of inflation in the plug there wasn’t anything she could do to dislodge it.

“Uuuuugh.” She moaned into the playpen’s surface.

“Baby Tiffany.” Nanny’s singsong call shook the little out of her stupor.

“Wha?”

Nanny tapped Ava’s bottom, “Your sissy is having a fun time with Mr. Nozzle, aren’t you baby Ava?”

“Ugh. Nanny, it hurts.”

Tiffany crawled over to Ava. She had no idea what was going on. She had zoned out after hearing she had been found out. What did they know? Was everyone in trouble? What did that witch do to Ava? When would Hector be here? Mr. Nozzle? Bloated stomach? Enema nozzle!

“You gave her an enema? And kept the plug in? Why? She could hurt herself.” Tiffany was furious.

“No need to be so dramatic. She’ll be fine, and baby Ava is learning how to be a good girl.”

“Take it out!”

“Tsk, tsk. Looks like your daddy really didn’t teach either of you manners.”

Nanny curled her middle finger into her thumb and brought it down to Ava’s upturned bottom. Releasing the tension Nanny flicked the diaper where the nozzle lay buried into Ava. The force of the giant’s flick caused the inflated nozzle to push into Ava who let out a howl of pain.

Ahhhhh! Please stoooooop!

Ava tried to pick herself up and crawl away but another cramp had her falling back to the ground.

Tiffany stood up and put herself between Nanny and Ava, “Stop!”

“Both of you are also slow learners it seems.” Nanny easily pushed Tiffany to the side and brought her hand back down to Ava’s bottom ready to flick it again.

“No! Please. What do you want?” Tiffany cried out as she tried to stop the cruel woman.

Nanny stopped and smiled at Tiffany. Her hand moved away from Ava’s bottom and gripped Tiffany’s chin, “That’s more like it.”

Chapter 66: Surrender

“Uuuugh!” Ava couldn’t help it. She felt like if it didn’t come out one end, it was headed to the other. She felt sick to her stomach, like she could throw up at any minute.

Tiffany was pacing back and forth looking between her sister and Nanny, “What do you want?”

“What indeed? How are you holding in there, baby Ava?”

“Hurts.”

Tiffany stomped her foot and shouted, “What do you WANT!?!?”

Nanny frowned, “Now that’s no way to talk to Nanny. We are inside and that means inside voices.” She stood up and began walking towards the door. “Maybe the two babies need a minute to calm down.”

Tiffany tried to jump up and grab the rails of the playpen but fell short sliding along the mesh side, “WAIT. Wait. I’m sorry.”

The giantess stopped and turned slowly. “I’m sorry… what?”

The fear of what was happening to her sister drowned out the embarrassment, “I’m sorry, Nanny.”

Happy with her success, Nanny strolled back over to the two diapered littles. “That’s much better. Good girl. Now, what were we talking about?”

“I was asking what you want.”

“Ah yes that’s right. What does Nanny want? How about we start with where you got those Little Helpers. Hmmm?”

Tiffany grew quiet, eventually gritting her teeth and looking away before grumbling, “I got em from this guy I know online.”

Tiffany yelped as Nanny smacked the back of her thigh, “Gasp! What a naughty little thing. Good girls don’t talk to strangers!”

“Hey!”

“Anyways, we already know that, silly goose. I’m sure Xavier is off to etiquette school as we speak.”

Tiffany’s face sunk, “Huh?”

Nanny laughed, “Of course, what did he expect? Selling his college lab’s test drugs to an adopted little. While only part time student no less. Should have thought about the consequences of his actions a little more.”

“He can’t be… he…”

“Anyways. That’s not what I want.” Reaching down Nanny poked at Ava’s bloated stomach, forcing her to let out a dull groan. It felt like any second she could explode. “I want to know how you got to know your college drug dealer. Was he your contact for L.A.F.R?”

“No! Please, don’t hurt her, Nanny!”

“Again with the orders!” Nanny sounded exasperated. She reached into the playpen and grabbed Ava, pulling from the playpen and draping the little over her shoulder. The feeling of the giant's shoulder in her gut had Ava wretch, but nothing came out.

Tiffany jumped after her, but the tether to the playpen pulled her back, “Wait! Please I’m sorry.”

Nanny raised her hand and smacked Ava on the bottom once again causing the plug to shift and the little to renew her tears. “How did you get into contact with Xavier?”

Tiffany was in tears now. The sight of her sister in pain was too much. “He commissioned me for a project! We just started talking and he mentioned he was part of some kind of pharmaceutical studies. He asked if I’d be interested in buying Little Helpers to discount the prices. That’s all. I promise!”

“You expect me to believe some poor college student just commissioned a little for some stupid little drawing and then offered to sell her drugs?” Nanny smacked Ava on her diapered bottom again.

“Please! I’m telling the truth! I didn’t think they were that bad! I just knew they helped.”

SMACK

“Helped you littles to hurt yourselves. You don’t decide when you mess your diapers.”

SMACK

“Adults do.”

SMACK

“You don’t decide how much your spankings hurt.”

SMACK SMACK

“Adults do.”

Nanny roughly dropped Ava into the playpen, the cushioning of her diaper and the ground of the playpen cushioning the fall, but the contents of her bowels shifted around painfully. Tiffany scrambled over to her checking to see if she was hurt. Ava was unable to do anything other than roll on the ground holding her stomach and bottom, wishing it would all just come out.

Nanny reached in and grabbed Tiffany, yanking the tether off, pulling her close, and pushing her finger in the girls face, “And you certainly don’t decide when we finally decide the best thing for you is to wipe away all those naughty big girl thoughts in your dumb baby head.”

Tiffany was struggling to breath. The tears, the snot, the pain, the guilt. It all was welling up in her chest. “Please. I’m sorry. Please.”

Nanny scanned Tiffany’s face. Looking for any hint that she could be lying. Apparently satisfied, Nanny dropped Tiffany into the playpen like her sister. Reaching into the back of Ava’s diaper the woman felt around before the sound of air escaping into the seat of the moist padding could be heard.

“There. Time to make pushies, Baby Ava.” Nanny stepped back, waiting for the show. The sound of heels on hardwood seemed to be getting closer signalling Bethanies return.

“Ms. Westfield, baby Ava has a show she would like to perform for you. But you better hurry!”

Tiffany rushed over to her sister as Bethany strode into the room. Trying to gain control of her own tears she began to console her sister, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

“What’s going on here?” Bethany questioned.

Nanny smirked as she watched Ava gasp and grunt, trying to push out the still deflating plug. “Oh, baby Ava wanted to show you how much she needs her diapies. Keep going, baby. You can do it. Make a big old pushie for Auntie and Nanny.”

“Aaaaargh!” With a mighty push the sound of air escaping was drowned out by the crinkling of her diaper as the invader was finally pushed out, followed by the warm sticky mass it held back.

Space was not of high importance as the mud flowed around the plug and into each and every inch of the back of Ava’s diaper. No sound escaped her lips as the strain from her stomach muscles forced everything out in one massive, unending wave.

The snot, tears and spittle below her made a puddle as it felt like her insides were quickly rushing out into her padded bottom. The weight was quickly becoming too much and as her padded mittens slipped she fell, belly first, onto the soft padding below her.

The diaper continued to expand, making room for all her mess as it pooled, surged, and crept into every nook and cranny. The smell of the mess mixed with the powder and pee already into the diaper and its entire bottom quickly turned a dark brown.

Eventually, it came to an end. Ava was nothing more than an empty sack wrapped around her bones. She gasped for air as she released the breath she was holding before her vision began to darken and she passed out.

As she faded out of consciousness she could feel her sister’s hands holding her tightly, the wicked laughter of Nanny, and the condescending coos of Auntie Bethany.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 65 & 66 Posted 4/21/21)

This is all very very evil, I still like it though, shame on me for being a sadist.
But seriously I hope Hector comes to the rescue soon. What do they want anyway they seem to know everything Ava and Tiffany know nothing about LARF. come on. Oh God I hope Hector comes soon, not that they're going to make a visit to a label school soon (although I'd find it interesting to see what it's like in there).

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh God I hope Hector comes soon, not that they're going to make a visit to a label school soon (although I'd find it interesting to see what it's like in there).

What do you mean by "label school"? Do you mean etiquette school? Cause now I kind of want to write about one of those.

I completely agree on the fullness of the evil here, and although I do understand the need for a villain in any decent story, I really, really hope this part ends quickly. It is not at all pleasant to read. OTOH, after this, I can't imagine Ava having any more doubt about how fortunate she is to have Hector. 

BTW: I really hope also that you can figure out a way to punish these two sadistic witches. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

What do you mean by "label school"? Do you mean etiquette school? Cause now I kind of want to write about one of those.

Yup. Translator screwed up. And yes please write something about it, quiet nice and dark

• Like 1

So let's see when the undercover agent shows up.

Why I think so? ... well, because it would be truly devilish!

And ...
There was enough evidence for that, Ava was always treated like a baby and was spanked more than once, self in public.

Perhaps everything was planned a long time ago and the death of Ava's mom, was the opportunity to lull Tiffany into safety ...

the bad mad snowwhite ... lol

And if it doesn't come that way ... it doesn't matter, then he's the white knight, for their softies character... lol

Just moment ... I have to change my dress ... so softly look ... smile ... all right, now I am a princess snowwhite ... lol 

Oh damn, I almost forgot to say, ... very good job YourDiapersCut 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, kerry said:

I completely agree on the fullness of the evil here, and although I do understand the need for a villain in any decent story, I really, really hope this part ends quickly. It is not at all pleasant to read. OTOH, after this, I can't imagine Ava having any more doubt about how fortunate she is to have Hector. 

Yeah. I agree that this scene is harsh. I'm more of a happy sappy story lover myself, but that's not what the diaper dimension is. It's a harsh world and along with the bliss that can come from having your every need taken care of by a loving mommy or daddy also comes the fact that these littles have no rights. Many are treated poorly, something that Ava is now keenly aware of. Hector is a safety net, and without him there, bad things can happen.

Good Evening Everyone. A freak snowstorm hit my area knocking down trees in both my yard and my parents. I have cut so much wood, I feel like my beard has instantly become 25% thicker. On to story stuff. As you all know, Little Conditions has been finished. That being said, some people (who shall remain nameless) have been asking for some additional content. The first bonus chapter of LC is done and will be uploaded to Patreon tomorrow. It is three chapters long and is some of my favorite work yet. I told you all at the outset of the Patreon thing that I would post all LC content here and that includes bonus chapters. However, the chapters of my other stories and product reviews will be Patreon exclusive.

Now onto this story. Content warning. This chapter gets a little raw in the feelings department. Please be adviced that HR is issuing a tissue alert for all sensitive tots. Enjoy.

Chapter 67: Coming Clean

It felt like when she had first awakened inside that dumb baby carrier. The beginning of this misadventure that ‘Mommy’s’ death had brought about. The pain was gone, the wet diaper was gone, the cold was gone, and the smell of poop was also thankfully gone.

Ava still felt empty inside, but the horrors of pooping out her innards were all but a horrible nightmare at this point. Opening her eyes she saw what looked like a dimly lit nursery. The faint pink glow off in the distance made it clear that the only light in the room was from some kind of nightlight. No sunlight came from the windows, no light from the hallway.

It must be the middle of the night.

Ava began to stir feeling the warm embrace of a fleece sleeper covering her body. As she tried to roll over she felt the weight of an arm hold her still. Looking down she noticed Tiffany holding her tightly as she slept.

Shaking her sister she tried to wake her up only for the girl to grip onto her tighter and bury her tear stained face into the currently awake little.

Time to go for broke.

“Tiffany. Tiffany. Tiffany, wake up.” She yell/whispered.

Tiffany began to move at the call of her name. Removing one of her arms to wipe the sleep from her eyes she looked dazed before seeing who she was hugging. Lunging forward she wrapped her arms around Ava and began crying once more.

“Ava. Ava, are you alright. God, I’m so sorry.”

Wanting free of the snot filled hug Ava pushed Tiffany who just hugged her harder, “Yeah. Yeah. Okay, okay. Get off.”

It took a little bit more conjoling, but eventually Ava was free and the two sisters sat up looking at one another. Still apologizing Tiffany tried to wipe the remaining tears from her cheeks. “Ava, I’m so sorry.”

Ava smiled back at Tiffany, “No it’s ok.”

Tiffany hung her head down and looked at the mattress of the crib. “No. It’s not. Poor Xavier. I didn’t know him well, but to think that he got caught because of me.”

It was time for Ava to feel guilty, “Not just you.”

“What do you mean?”

Ava thought back to the past days. If she had just told Tiffany, or told Hector about what had happened…

“Back at Deer Farm, Nanny took me back to get washed up after painting.”

Tiffany nodded along, “Yeah. You and Iris, right?”

“Did you see that Iris came back before us?”

Tiffany nodded again.

“Nanny… nanny tortured me.” Hugging herself, Ava thought back to how helpless she was. Both yesterday and today. “She asked me questions I didn’t know the answers to. She mentioned that group you keep talking about.”

She could feel herself shaking. Ava wanted to bury it all. Never talk about any of this again, but look where that got her. Tiffany held her in another hug, this one much less forceful. Tiffany rubbed her back as she asked, “Why didn’t you tell us?”

Thoughts of that infant section. Those blank stairs, and those lifeless eyes.

“She said if I told anyone…  she’d regress me.” Ava dug her face into Tiffany’s shoulder soaking the fabric beneath with tears.

“Ava. Hector would never allow that.”

“I just wanted it to go away.”

“Wanted what to go away?”

Ava pushed Tiffany away, “All of it!” Holding her head in her hands she sobbed, “I wanted the pain, the fear, the hollow feeling. I wanted it all to go away. I would never go back. I would never see Nanny again. That’s why I went to Little’s crib. It was her. It was all her!”

Tiffany wrapped her arms around Ava’s head and let her cry. The two spent some time there until  Ava had regained her composer. Even when she said she was fine, Tiffany didn’t let go. Trapped in a diaper, in a sleeper, in a crib, in a nursery, in their psychotic aunt’s house, Ava felt safer in Tiffany’s arms. She cried some more before apologizing, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok.”

“If I had just told you…”

“No need to worry about that now.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I know.”

The two continued to cuddle until a third voice spoke up. “Will both of you shut up.”

Looking over the two saw a very aggravated Sarah sitting up on the opposite end of the crib.

Ava was shocked and then embarrassed to find out her ‘cousin’ had just seen at least some of that display, “You shut up.”

“Screw you.”

Ava felt the righteous indignation well up inside and stood up. Thankfully both the booties and mittens had been removed, making her path towards Sarah easier, “How about you call your mommy and make me shut up? Why don’t you poop your diaper and cry for her like the baby you are?”

Tiffany spoke up, “Ava stop.”

Ava whipped around to confront her sister, “Why? She could have warned us. She could have tried to help. But she’s so scared of that woman that she’d rather act like the perfect little girl than show an ounce of dignity.”

“...ish you had…”

Returning her glare to Sarah Ava lashed out, “What? What did you say? Speak up, or are you too much of a baby too…”

Sarah shouted back at Ava, “I wish you had died!”

It was blunt, it was harsh, and the proclamation threw Ava off enough to have her stumble backward and land on her backside.

Sarah continued her assault, “I wish you had died in that stupid crib when Granny died. I wish they weren’t able to save you after they found you covered in poop in your own crib.”

Tiffany tried to interject, “Sarah…”

“NO! You’re also a horrible person. You acted like you were gone. Like you were regressed. You came over for Halloween, Christmas, New Years, birthdays and watched me suffer while you went home with Hector and had a life.”

Both of the girls were speechless.

“Years I’ve been stuck here. Punished daily, always tormented by that woman. I see all over as other littles check out on their own or their caretakers give in and regress them. They all look so happy. So relaxed. But Mommy won’t do that. She keeps me just sane enough to know what's going on. She keeps my potty training so that every wet diaper is my fault. She makes me watch all the free littles walk around knowing that if I was just smart enough or big enough, I could be like that.”

The tears came down her face as she shakily continued, “But lately she was getting bored. She wouldn’t bring up the state of my diapers, just change them. She’d talk to herself instead of cooing over me. I could see it in her eyes that she was thinking about the next step. She was thinking about when she would finally have an actual baby girl and regress me.”

Sarah looked at Ava with hatred burning in her eyes, “But then you came along!”

Ava felt pity for Sarah, but right now Ava was also confused, “Wha… what did I do?”

Sarah looked away furiously rubbing her eyes, “You came along and she realised what she wanted. What she still wanted. It wasn’t a brainless infant, but another toy to torment. This week has been hell.”

“But I didn’t…”

“She brought it all back. The full on embarrassment. The constant reminders of my position. But it wasn’t enough. I was boring. I could see it in her eyes. She wanted you. She wanted little Ava to play with and mock. She wanted two dollies instead of just a boring old one, and now she has three.”

Sarah devolved into simpering and sniveling that tugged at Ava’s heart. Ava knew this wasn’t really her fault. It was Bethany’s. That horrible woman just wanted a baby slave to torment and she had broken Sarah.

Tiffany had the same idea as the both of them pulled Sarah in for a hug. Sarah felt like a sack of potatoes. Her weight barely held up on its own as she lay into the embrace.

“I hate you.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I wish you were dead.”

“I wish that you didn’t.”

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 67 Posted 4/23/21)
2 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

HR is issuing a tissue alert for all sensitive tots

HR?

Btw the second half of this channel is one of my favorite parts of the entire story.

• Like 2
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)