LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 3/10/2021 at 11:19 AM, YourDiapersCute said:

I'm open to hear what you all think. Should I go through with this? Would you support more content like mine? Or should this just be an occasional hobby of mine, or just this story

I subscribe to a couple other writers from this board. I'd gladly subscribe to a Patreon if it helped you write more. ?

Also: no fair! Poor Ava is just having the worst day. Tiffany had better say something, but I doubt it'd make a difference: I think Ava needs diapers more than she realizes.

• Like 1

o please keep writing her i can't pay for patreon but please do not stop posting here. there are many talented writers here and you are right there with them. but if possible i can buy a finished story from amazon. so if this finished story end up as an e-book later i buy it in a second i see it there.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, little dragoniusrex said:

o please keep writing her i can't pay for patreon but please do not stop posting here. there are many talented writers here and you are right there with them. but if possible i can buy a finished story from amazon. so if this finished story end up as an e-book later i buy it in a second i see it there.

Oh, I'm definitely still going to post my stories here. Maybe not all of them, or maybe a bit delayed, but I've gotten so much from this site, that I want to give back. For example, "Little Conditions" Will be posted here in full with no delay between this site and patreon.

As far as making an Ebook. I haven't really thought of that. Maybe a collection of short stories. I don't know. Thanks for the idea.

Also, thanks for the praise. I know I have a ways to go before I'm satisfied with my work, but I feel like I'm progressing towards that end.

• Like 1

Woohoo. Chapter 50.... I should have planned something. If someone has a recommendation. I can hear you out. Well, anyways. I hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 50: Punishment Time

Ava was repulsed. He was going to make her sit in her own waste until it leaked over her. Sure that had just happened, but this was the same thing stretched over however long it took to wet through the entire diaper. ‘Mommy’ had never let her leak so she had no idea how long this would take.

“Daddy, I…”

“And don’t think you’re in the clear either Tiffany. I swear. You’ve always been a good girl, but for the past few days, you have been nothing but trouble. I know that you love your sister and you want to look out for her, but lying and breaking the rules isn’t helping anyone.”

Tiffany had been cowed. Ava could see a tear forming in her sister’s eye as she fought to maintain control.

Hector walked into the nursery and set both girls down on the changing table with the strap coming down across their chests. “Now let's see. We have a bit before bedtime, so Ava you can keep your big girl… Tiffany’s big girl clothes on, but let's make sure you don’t mess with your nappy.”

Tiffany finally broke down and started crying. “Daddy, I’m sorry. It’s my fault. It wasn’t Ava’s. I’m sorry, Daddy. Please don’t punish Ava.”

Snot came down her face and the hiccups had already started.

Hector paused his search for punishment tools and walked over with his hands on his hips, “I’m listening.”

“I… I was just trying to hear Ava laugh with… with her baby voice. I didn’t… I didn’t mean for her to wet herself. I didn’t knoooooow.” Once again the hysterics started.

Hector unclipped the strap and lifted Tiffany before pushing Ava back down and secured her to the table. Rocking back and forth he attempted to calm Tiffany, “Shhhh. Shhhhh. Ok. Ok now.” He patted her back and continued to bounce along as he soothed the crying girl, “You didn’t know that Ava has a weak bladder when it comes to tickling.”

Ava protested behind her pacifier, “Hey!”

Hector gave her the ‘Shh’ finger before continuing, “But you still lied to Daddy. If it was just an accident then you could have come to me and gotten it all sorted out.”

“I… I… I… didn’t think you would… would listen. I didn’t want to be the reason Ava… Ava got put back in diapers.” Tiffany was buried into Hector’s shoulder.

Ava was shocked. This wasn’t the crying in pain, or misery. This was the ugly crying of a toddler. Tiffany was really upset, and the fact that it made her like this, all over wanting to protect her, made Ava feel pretty guilty.

If I had just handled it myself. Or not cried. Or taken charge, then she wouldn’t be in trouble.

Ava felt the bulb of the pacifier push in and out as she continued to suckle. She felt like she deserved whatever she got. Sure Tiffany had tickled her, but the now sobbing girl didn’t know. Hell, Ava didn’t know she would wet herself. Back in her own world, no one had tickled her this much. The forceful “STOP!” she would give anyone who tried would often get them to leave her alone. Was this another effect of coming here or had she always been this way?

Tiffany’s cries had died down and she was curled into a ball on his chest. “Okay there. Feel better now that you’ve had a good cry?”

The muffled, “Mhm.” came back from his chest.

“Okay then. Let's get to it.”

Once again the strap was removed, Tiffany was placed next to her sister, and the two were secured in place.

“Okay girls. I think I get the big picture, however, you should know what you did was wrong. If you have to sneak around and lie to me, then that should be a clear sign you are being naughty. Since you both were doing so together, I think it only fits that your punishment is also done together.”

Tiffany had puffy cheeks and a red nose, but she still found the strength to whine, “But Daddy, I hate wet clothes. Please don’t make me leak out of my diaper.”

Hector moved back to the closet, “Oh, I don’t think you need to worry about that.”

Ava’s eyes bulged at the sight of the thick pillow diaper from yesterday. She couldn’t contain her anguish, “Oh god.”

“Ava I’m not changing your punishment. You peed all over your clothes and then tried to hide it from me, so we are going to do it all again so you can remember how it feels next time you want to fib.”

The pacifier fell from her lips, “No way! I’ll never be able to leak through that and these shorts are baggy, but they will never fit over that thing!”

“Yup, that’s why you’ll be wearing this.” With a flourish he presented the same style diaper she had worn to the daycare. “I’m sure these will fit, if not a bit snug.”

Ava was confused, “But wait. You said we were getting the same punishment?”

Hector wagged his finger. As he explained he went through the process of diapering his girls, “Nope. Different punishments, but they will be together. Both of you will be changed when you leak or in the morning. Can’t be sending you to daycare with super wet and messy diapies now can I?”

Visions of Nanny flashed through Ava’s mind, “But… but you got all your business done today. We shouldn’t have to go back!”

“Hold the phone princess. I’ll get to that after we are done talking about your punishment.”

Tiffany interrupted, “But Daddy. There’s no way I can leak through a waddler!”

“That’s why you’ll need to work together, but just in case,” Hector brought out the anti rash cream and began thoroughly smearing it across the little’s bottoms.

“There. Now, both of you have two ways out of your diapers. It’s eight now, so we’ve got seven hours before bedtime. Ava and you will be drinking the same number of bottles. Once both of you finish, then each one of you can have another. You could attempt to make it a full 14 hours without wetting or messing and get changed in the morning, but that might be difficult without this.”

Hector grabbed the pacifier that Ava had spit out and pocketed it. Immediately Ava knew the implication, and the tingling was coming back. She had barely even numbed anything in the short time she had the pacifier back, so the fiery tingling was already tickling her throat.

“Ava, every bottle you need will also be fed to Tiffany. Tiffany, Ava won’t be able to get relief until you finish your bottle.” Both diapers were sealed onto the littles and Ava felt the shorts pulled up and snuggly pulled over her diaper. In a comical fashion Hector even pulled up a stretching tutu over Tiffany’s diaper that didn’t even cover the waistband.

Picking his girls up he made a quick stop at the fridge before pulling out two bottles and handing them to the girls. Down they went to the living room and into the playpen the littles were placed.

Ava looked at Tiffany and could already feel the sweat forming on her brow. The pain was nowhere near what she had felt at the beginning, but she could tell this heat wouldn’t dissipate for several hours.

Tiffany shrugged and brought the bottle to her lips before she stopped, “Um, Daddy.”

Hector began surfing through channels, “Yes, pumpkin.”

“These are the green capped bottles.”

“Such a good girl. Look who knows her colors.”

Tiffany looked down at the bottle.

Ava leaned over and whispered, “What do green caps mean?”

Tiffany grew a look of resolve and began suckling before taking a moment to address the question, “Don’t worry about it.”

Shit. Drugged. What will this make me do? The bottle last night had a sleeping drug in it.

Seeing that Ava wasn’t following, Tiffany stopped, “It already hurts right?”

Ava bit her lip, “Yeah.”

“Then just drink the stupid bottle. It doesn’t matter anyway.”

Oh well.

Ava began suckling as well. As the two girls went at their bottles, slowly draining them they heard the sound of wacky noises coming from the T.V.

Hector appeared over the playpen. “I see you chose wisely. Now you girls be good and watch your cartoons. I’ve got to get ready to head into work tomorrow. I managed to handle Bethany’s claims today, but now her department is asking for an audit of our research. I’m gonna have to go in and take care of all this and talk to her before she can keep messing with us.”

Ava felt the dread descend on her, “Didn’t you say you’d drop me off at the other place. What’s it called?”

Tiffany spoke up, “Ava, you really don’t want to go to Little’s Crib.”

Anything to avoid Nanny. “I should at least see what it’s like once.”

Hector looked down at her, “Yeah. This might be perfect timing. After tonight I can set you to crawler and you can sleep most of the time there.”

“What do you mean?”

Hector walked away as he called back, “You see soon enough.”

Ava felt a gurgle in her stomach.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning Everyone,

So I have decided that I will set up a patreon. It will be a while before I believe my content is abundant enough and high enough quality to start. I have started on several new stories and are several chapters in. Best case scenario, I am able to provide content I think would warrant a patreon. I will still post for free to this site, but certain content would only be for subscribers. Worst case scenario, I don't have the time or talent and the content I make in the mean time is published for free here. Not gonna lie, I'm thoroughly enjoying the shorter stories I'm making now than this novel, but that's probably because they are all so new to me. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, snowwhite said:

Please one question

I've been waiting for Bethany's comeback for 50 chapters now.
But it doesn't happen.
I am really alone with that wish?

Oh ye of little faith. Yes. Bethany is definitely coming back. I've referenced her a few times. She's the one causing trouble for Hector as well as the person in charge of the daycare. You will all get to enjoy her in person soon enough.

20 hours ago, snowwhite said:

Please one question

I've been waiting for Bethany's comeback for 50 chapters now.
But it doesn't happen.
I am really alone with that wish?

Oh ye of little faith. Yes. Bethany is definitely coming back. I've referenced her a few times. She's the one causing trouble for Hector as well as the person in charge of the daycare. You will all get to enjoy her in person soon enough.

For those of you who might say, "YDC (That's me), I remember last week seeing you post chapter 49 and now you are posting chapter 51. You absolute idiot, you missed chapter 50 on Friday."

To those lovely individuals I would say, "I done fucked up." I posted the new chapter without updating the thread and for that, I will not commit ritual sudoku.

Enjoy the newest chapter and for those of you who missed it, chapter 50 is right above.

Chapter 51: Miserable Messing

As Ava suckled she noticed that whatever was in this bottle was much thicker. Each tug on the nipple got her only about half of the milk she had gotten from the others. It was annoyingly slow, but at the same time fulfilled its purpose.

The thick cream slowly trickled down her tongue and into her throat coating everything it touched. The burning sensation went away and Ava resigned herself to drink whatever this was for the next while.

As she thought about what lay ahead Tiffany was busy at work. Suckling hard she would take breaks to move things about the playpen. The giant stuffed bear was the first thing she hulled over to Ava followed by other stuffies, and two blankets. The waddler made it difficult, but it looked like Tiffany had experience.

Ava popped the bottle out for a second to question what was going on.

Tiffany didn’t look back as she continued to set up a plush little nest. “I’ve dealt with these once at Iris’s house. Her mommy must have gotten them early and wanted to see what we looked like with them on. Once I start wetting, I’m not going to be able to get around that easily. I might as well make where I end up comfortable.”

As she looked at her cuddle pile, Tiffany beckoned Ava over. Ava looked down at her bulging shorts and shook her head, “I don’t want to leak all over you and the blankets.”

Tiffany laughed, “You won’t leak for a while. Those diapers that Daddy buys can last a while. Once they get more full, I’ll kick you out.”

Ava waddled over to the bundle of fluff and sat down with a puff of powder coming out of her diaper. “Wow. He really pulled out all the stops.”

Tiffany raised Ava’s bottle to her lips, “Yeah. Daddy may be punishing us, but he doesn’t want to hurt us. The cream and extra powder will prevent diaper rash.”

At this both girls settled in to watch the cartoons and suckle the bottles. In the corner of the screen Ava saw a big ‘Ages 2-5’ and groaned internally, however, she was pleased to find that she somewhat enjoyed the shows. It reminded her of when she was young and how she would watch cartoons at breakfast before her mom would take her to school.

As she watched the slapstick, Wile E Coyote like cartoon, Ava saw that she was about halfway through the first bottle. A pleasant fullness was slowly building in her stomach and Ava worried how she was going to keep this up. Suddenly the fullness traveled up her throat and led to an involuntary belch.

Tiffany looked over to her and Ava felt a blush on her cheeks, “Excuse me.”

Looking back at Tiffany, Ava noticed she was a little behind, but not by much.

She must be working hard to keep up after moving these things around.

Thinking on it, Tiffany had to keep up, or Ava would be in a bind. Ava felt a renewed appreciation for her… sister.

At this point there’s no real denying it. We aren’t actually related by blood, but she looks out for me and seems like she genuinely cares. I wonder what it would have been like to have an actual sister back home.

As Ava continued to work at getting the thick milk out of the bottle she leaned over and rested her head on Tiffany’s arm. Tiffany returned the favor by resting her head on Ava’s. The two sat for a while watching cartoons before Ava felt like she was sucking air. Looking at her bottle, she felt nervous as she realised she was out.

“Don’t worry. I’m done too. DADDY! WE’RE DONE!” Tiffany shook the bottle over her head. “Do you have to go yet?”

Ava shook her head, “Not yet. I’m kind of surprised though. This milk is a lot thicker than normal. I felt like I was getting full earlier, but now I feel fine.”

Tiffany grimaced, “Yeeeah. Let's just keep going. But once you feel like you need to go, hold it. Maybe we can overflow your diapers. Maybe even a blowout.”

“Overflow? Blowout?”

“You’ve never heard of those? You know, when you wet so much all at once that the diaper can’t keep up with it?”

Ava wrinkled her nose, “Ewww no. I’ve never leaked.”

Tiffany chuckled, “Yeah, well you’ve only been here, what a month?”

Ava looked down at the empty bottle, “I don’t know. The weeks kind of blurred together.”

“From what Daddy said, you should have been here two weeks after Solarice. So yeah, about a month.”

Hector appeared before the two girls, sweat on his brow and bottles in his hands, “Here you go girls. I’m almost fully packed. I’ll come in and join you in a little bit. How are you holding up?”

Reaching down he felt inside both diapers. Ava blushed and Tiffany shifted to accommodate the intrusion, “We are both still dry, Daddy.”

“Okay good. I’ll be back in a bit, but first.” Quickly he pulled his phone out and snapped a picture of the two.

“Hey!” Ava still didn’t like the picture taking without her permission.

Hector ruffled both of their heads, “I’m glad you're getting along. Be good you two.”

As he walked off, Ava slouched into Tiffany with a huff.

Tiffany raised the bottle up to Ava’s mouth again. “Keep going. If you want to overflow, you’ll need a lot all at once.” Tiffany paused for a second, “Do you hate Daddy? You know he’s not punishing us because he hates us.”

Ava stopped for a moment. That had her pause.

Do I hate Hector? I mean, I did. I do. Maybe? He seems kind of nice, but he’s treating me like a baby. Just like everyone else...

Ava shrugged her shoulders and continued to drink. After several minutes and partway into the next cartoon, Ava felt another rumble in her gut. It was like a river of mush was pushing its way down her colon. She could feel each twist and turn and grabbed her stomach as a cramp forced a small toot out into her waiting padding.

“Oooooh. Owe. Wow. I really have to go. I didn’t feel that coming at all.”

Tiffany looked like she was experiencing something similar. “Yeah. The green capped bottles will do that. High fiber, bowel stimulant, and laxative. Perfect for poopy diapers.”

Of course that’s what they’d do. Wait.

“Wait, I thought I was going to leak through this diaper with pee?”

Tiffany nodded, “Yeah. So did I. That’s why I told you to hold it. No way we get you out of that diaper with a clean booty. The sooner you’re out, the better.”

Ava doubled over and leaned into Tiffany’s stomach. The smell of powder coming from her sister’s diaper flowed into her nostrils. “But, there’s no way you leak out of your diaper!”

Tiffany looked like she already knew what was coming, “Yeah.”

“Then you’re going to be in a poop filled diaper…”

“For the entire night. Yeah I know.”

“Ewwww.”

“You’re not the one who has to sleep in it.”

Ava slid to her knees. With bottom raised up, stomach clenched and face full of waddler diaper, Ava couldn’t hold it anymore. Oatmeal like poop flowed out of her quivering bottom and spread across the diaper. Unlike usually, where it would come in waves, this mess was continuous and spread rapidly.

Thankfully, the smell of poop wasn’t that bad as she felt the diaper droop. In the same position she heard Tiffany moan.

Oh no. Gotta move…

Before she could react, Tiffany stiffened her legs and the sound of poop flowing out of Tiffany into the diaper under Ava’s nose filled the playpen. Unable to stop her own avalanche or move Ava heard every plop and squish inside Tiffany’s padding as the two girls thoroughly messed themselves.

Exhausted and disgusted, Ava felt her knees give out as she slid towards the playmat with her used diaper. The squish as she landed made her cringe. Horrified by where she was, she rolled away to get off the mound of padding Tiffany had just used.

Both girls lay their panting, however, Ava could feel the burn in her mouth returning. Tired, messy, stinky, and in pain, Ava felt like crying, until she felt the rubber nipple of her bottle teased between her lips.

“Keep drinking.” Tiffany panted as she raised her own bottle to her lips.

Not moving from the floor of the playpen, Ava suckled once more at the fresh bottle. Wiggling a bit she could feel the mess in her pants squish around to accommodate her weight. Slowly the smell began to permeate through the playpen. Ava was sadly getting used to this, and from the bored look on Tiffany's face, one day she would probably ignore it completely.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 51 Posted 3/15/21)
6 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Thinking on it, Tiffany had to keep up, or Ava would be in a bind. Ava felt a renewed appreciation for her… sister.

At this point there’s no real denying it. We aren’t actually related by blood, but she looks out for me and seems like she genuinely cares. I wonder what it would have been like to have an actual sister back home.

As Ava continued to work at getting the thick milk out of the bottle she leaned over and rested her head on Tiffany’s arm. Tiffany returned the favor by resting her head on Ava’s. The two sat for a while watching cartoons

Deeply cute. ☺️ I also love how Tiffany is already gaming Hector's punishment: she knows exactly what she needs to do.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day. All you Irish babies behave yourselves. Us part leprechauns need to look out for one another. Kind of fitting that we open today with the babies drinking something a little different than what everyone else will be tonight. I hope you all enjoy. Only a little bit of teasing today.

Chapter 52: Bottle Time

Suckle, suckle, suckle, suckle, wet fart, suckle, suckle suckle, check the level of both bottles, suckle, suckle and repeat.

The bottle was large and Ava could feel her gut filling once again. This time however, the tap had already been broken and she could feel her body process the chemical concoction faster this time.

Looking up, another show was just coming to a close. She had lost track, but thought this might have been the third. As the screen flashed with a fancy, “That’s all folks!” the commercials began again. Ava continued to work at her bottle as she watched a woman come onto the screen with a wide smile and white furniture in the background with sunlight streaming through a window.

“Do you ever worry about your littles getting where they shouldn’t”

The camera panned to a normal woman quickly making her way over towards an open door. A pacifier was strapped to her face and you could see the straps wrapped around from behind. The diaper was ridiculously thick and sagging, causing the woman to awkwardly waddle.

The giant walked over and scooped the little up before rubbing her face against the girl’s cheek. For her part, the little looked like she was still with it, and fought against the giant. However, the groans of effort showed no results past the strain on her face.

“Physical alterations aren’t for everyone, but with our patented hypnosis,” the camera panned over and the little girl was put face to face with a T.V. The screen flashed on before a large black bar completely covered the T.V. much like someone would blur a perps face in a crime drama. The woman continued, “you can make sure your little bundle is too scared to be away from Mommy to run away.”

Several seconds passed before the woman set the little down on the ground and turned off the T.V. the black bar disappeared with it. The little looked dazed but quickly shook it off. Gaining her bearings she once again dashed towards the exit only to slow down and stop before she got to the door.

From behind, Ava could see the girl shaking as she gazed out the door. The giant came back into view and patted her lap, “What’s the matter baby? Outside looking too scary?”

The little turned around with tears streaming down her face. She held her arms and continued to shake before nodding.

The woman smiled, “Come to mommy.”

The little looked back towards the door once more before hanging her head and walking back to the giant. The screen got fuzzy and block letters came across the screen with a phone number below. “Bee Baby.” With a diapered bee flying through the “a”.

Another comercial started and Ava felt her lower bowels grow heavier. Continuing to suckle she asked around the nipple, “Can they seriously change a person, just like that?”

Tiffany continued to drain her own bottle and shook her head, “Nah. That’s just for the commercial. It takes at least a few hours to just lose your night time continence. What they probably used was a nanite switch to actually change that girl’s brain chemistry. You don’t have to worry about that though. Daddy doesn’t like using nanites for brain alterations. I wouldn’t let him anyway.”

Ava breathed a sigh of relief, “What about that black bar?”

“That was the child blocker. It makes sure you don’t see anything you shouldn’t. The commercial probably used live footage of their product.”

“Oh.”

The silence came down after that, both girls focused on the task at hand. Ava gave a tentative breath of air. Waiting the burning came back, but not nearly as bad. It was manageable, but still unpleasant.

As the show resumed with another episode Ava could feel her bottom want to release once again but groaned as she tried to hold it.

Tiffany wobbled to the side and grunted, pushing more poop into her already soiled diaper, “You might as well go. Focus on holding your pee.”

As if on cue, Ava felt her bladder spasm. Releasing her strained cheeks she could feel herself fill her diaper. “I have to go.”

“You need to hold it more.”

Hector strode in at this point looking mildly annoyed, “Ok girls. Daddy’s all done. Now let's have some bonding time.”

Reaching into the playpen, Hector lifted Ava out, “Ava, lets go first.”

He carried her over to the leather couch and sat down with her in a cradled position. One arm holding her while the hand patted her bottom through the jeans, diaper, and mess. The other hand reached up and took the bottle only to hold it for her.

“I can hold it myself.”

Hector smiled down at her, “I know you can pumpkin. Let Daddy hold it for a bit.”

Resigned to her fate Ava dropped her arms to her side and shifted to get comfortable. As she nursed Hector continued to softly pat her bottom in a firm rhythm. His breathing became deep and consistent and pulled to his chest, Ava could hear his heart steadily beating.

This is… nice.

Ava could feel herself relaxing, going so far as to close her eyes. A sudden cramp hit her bottom and she just let nature take its course. More mess was added to a growing pile as she drank from the bottle.

“There we go. Such a good girl.”

The fact she was being praised for messing herself was degrading enough. The fact she did so while being bottle fed didn’t help. “Shuddup.”

“Oh? Do I hear a grouchy baby? Is someone turning back into a fuss butt?”

The patting stopped as his arm snaked up and poked her side. Realising what this meant Ava’s eyes popped open and she began to squirm away. Unfortunately, she was still wrapped in his arms with the bottle holding her face in place. The finger prodded and prodded. Ava tried to maintain control, but eventually the dam burst on both ends.

The bottle was pulled away as she gasped for air between manic giggles and she could feel the padding warm. The pee sprayed out and mixed with the mess. She could feel the padding soak up the entire wetting with ease and bulge out against her shorts.

So much for holding it and leaking all at once.

“There we go. All empty. Time for another bottle I guess.” Hector reached over to the end table and brought another bottle, this cap blue.

Ava looked with apprehension, “What’s in that one?”

“Just milk this time. Can’t have you completely pooped out. What about playtime before you go to sleep?”

Feeling the sludge inside her diaper Ava felt grossed out by the idea of playing, “Pass.”

“Oh? I guess someone is still a little grumpy.”

Hector held his hand above Ava and wiggled his fingers menacingly. Wanting no part of that, Ava shouted back, “NO! No, I’m good. No more tickles.”

“Okay fair enough. Now,” Hector picked her up and laid her back down in the playpen, “you be good. It’s your sister’s turn.”

Tiffany reached up and smiled as she was picked up, empty bottle discarded in the playpen. She nuzzled into his neck as he carried her over to the same spot and brought another blue capped bottle to her face. Without hesitation, Tiffany began suckling, seemingly content.

Ava wanted to be disgusted at what she was watching, but the tiniest bit of jealousy made it into her mind. No, she didn’t want to be a baby. Yes, she would much rather be on the beach with friends right now. But like Iris and Miranda, Ava saw two people that loved each other. Hector really did love Tiffany, and she loved him back. Sure the whole situation was fucked up, but it wasn’t revolting.

Ava settled into her new seat. The squelch below her had her gag. However, the bulk of the diaper from swelling up was now firmly held in place against her crotch. The inseam of the jean shorts divided two distinct mounds on either side, but it also cut right across the center of her most sensitive area.

Ava looked over towards Hector and Tiffany. The two were still in their own little world and Ava noticed that the burning sensation was almost completely gone from her mouth. The tingle was still in the back of her throat, but she no longer needed the bottle to retain her sanity.

With a quiet, “Pop.” the nipple was dislodged from her lips and she leaned back against the mesh wall. As she did the diaper shifted under her bottom the mess accommodated the change in weight, but the front…

“Mmm.” Without intending too Ava felt the little moan escape her throat. Wide eyed she swung her head towards the couch.

Phew. Still busy………. That, eh… didn’t feel unpleasant.

Ava could feel her cheeks burning. Wet diapers were disgusting, messy ones were even more so. Nothing could be less sexy than being strapped into a crinkling garment that you had heavily soiled. Once again she rocked her hips to get comfortable and the feel of the moist padding pushing against her labia felt almost like a warm tongue.

I just need to get comfortable.

She placed a stuffed bear under her bottom like a seat cushion. The black glass eyes staring up at her

Once I get situated I can stop moving.

Laying back into the mesh she pulled the bears head up. His rigid snout was pushed into her crotch. Ava felt dizzy. She felt warm.

Still not... perfect.

Laying into her own waste, Ava smooshed down with her bottom into the stuffed bear and then pushed her hips forward and then up, rubbing into the rigid snout.

Just… gotta… get into a comfortable position.

She ground herself into the teddy bear's face. The swollen padding pressing into her.

Almost…

“So I see that you at least don’t feel your mouth burning anymore.”

Ava felt her stomach drop as she looked up to see both Hector and Tiffany staring down at her from outside the playpen.

“I… I was…”

Hector set Tiffany down on her now visibly swollen extra thick diaper and smiled at Ava, “Maybe that’s why you’ve been so naughty lately.”

Ava stood up and threw the teddy at Hector’s head, “I was just trying to get comfortable!”

Hector stood up and walked back to the couch where he sat down with a wide grin and a highly sarcastic, “Riiiiiight.”

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 52 Posted 3/17/21)🍀
9 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

The bottle was pulled away as she gasped for air between manic giggles and she could feel the padding warm. The pee sprayed out and mixed with the mess. She could feel the padding soak up the entire wetting with ease and bulge out against her shorts.

So much for holding it and leaking all at once.

One of my favorite little details in the last two chapters: (1) despite the weird specificity of Hector's punishment, Tiffany's got a locked-and-loaded technique to end the punishment early, and all Ava has to do is hold her pee. Buuut... (2) she can't do it. Tiffany's plan isn't foolproof, it actually requires skill and timing to pull off. I don't think Ava has the bladder control anymore. ? (Sorry Ava!) But Tiffany's technique is a fun little worldbuilding detail.

The rest of the chapter is quite lovely as well. ☺️ Give in to the cuddles, Ava!

• Like 1

Hello all. I hope you are all doing well. I wasn't able to write anything else today, but I'm still a few chapters ahead. The robotic nursery is coming along nicely and what comes after... hehe. I'm excited. Hope you all enjoy the new chapter.

Chapter 53: Humiliating Success:

Ava sat back down with a squelch. Unable to look up she felt humiliation beyond what she thought possible. The padding was beginning to cool now and all heat she had felt before was quickly leaving her midsection and fueling the fire in her cheeks.

“Ummm… can I get some help?”

Ava looked over to Tiffany who was now laying on her stomach, legs spread wide apart and diaper lifting her bottom into the air.

“I wet a lot and now I can’t move.”

Ava couldn’t look her sister in the eyes, opting instead to look at the ground as she walked over, “Yeah. Sure.”

Dragging Tiffany, Ava managed to get her back to the cuddle pile before collapsing herself. With a strained huff she pulled herself into the pile before dragging a blanket over the both of them.

Tiffany seemed equally as uncomfortable after that recent display, “So… are you still holding it?”

Holding what? Oh.

“Erm. No. I couldn’t anymore.”

Ava could feel Tiffany shift next to her before feeling fingers reaching into her leg bands. Facing towards her sister Ava yelped, “Hey. Stop that.”

Tiffany at least had the decency to look guilty, “Oh. Sorry. I was just… er… checking?”

Ava looked away once more, “Yeah. Just… ask next time. Okay?”

“Mhm.”

Several tense seconds passed before Tiffany spoke up again, “So. Does your mouth not hurt anymore.”

“No. It's fine now.”

“Good.”

“Yeah.”

Ava couldn’t really tell, but it sounded like Tiffany said something under her breath. “What?”

Tiffany looked back at her, “What?”

“You said something.”

“Oh. Yeah. It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.”

Ava could feel the aggravation beginning, “No. What did you say?”

“Really, it’s nothing.” Tiffany waved her hands as if to block the questions.

Ava wasn’t having it, “What. Did. You. Say?”

This time the mumbling was somewhat louder, “...you...up.”

“What was that? Speak up.”

“I said that I told you so!”

The voice from the couch spoke up, “Girls. Play nicely.”

Both littles looked away from each other. Ava continued, this time in whispers, “What do you mean, you told me so.”

“I told you that you were pent up.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

Tiffany scowled, “Oh I guess I should say you needed to get comfortable.”

Fuck!

“Shuddup. It wasn’t what it looked like.”

Tiffany didn’t let up, “Oh. So it wasn’t that you were grinding your princess parts into the teddy bear. You weren’t doing the exact same thing I was last night, but in a poopy diaper.”

Ava stood up casting the blanket aside, “I said that WASN’T what it looked like!”

Suddenly she felt herself being picked up and placed on Hector’s hip, “Girls, I told you to play nice. Time for some alone time. Tiffany, drink as much or little as you want.”

Tiffany grabbed her discarded bottle, “Okay, daddy.” She then began lazily suckling and returned her attention to the T.V.

Hector reached into the playpen and got Ava’s own bottle, “And you. How about some more time with Daddy?”

Feeling frustrated, Ava sulked, “I don’t need any more. The burning is gone.”

Hector once again cradled the haughty little before pushing the nipple of the bottle back into her mouth, “I would have thought someone would have wanted a diapie change sooner. I won’t force you to drink, but I’m sure you realise that those diapers can hold quite a bit.”

The patting of her bottom reminded her of the punishment. Hector wasn’t wrong. After just the one wetting, the diaper had bulked up, but Ava barely felt wet now that it was all soaked up. The mess was beginning to cool as well meaning that her diaper was becoming increasingly unpleasant. Realising that there was really only one way out, she reluctantly began to suckle.

“Good girl. Now you just relax and watch the show.”

Settling down, the three spent the next few hours watching cartoons, bottle feeding the littles, and waiting for the inevitable.

The clock kept spinning, Ava kept suckling, her diaper got soggier and soggier, yet the wetness on her thighs didn’t come. Hector broke the silence, “Well girls. Time for bed. Tiffany you’re all set, now Ava.” Lifting the girl up Hector spun her around and examined every inch of her diaper area. “It looks like you didn’t leak sweety.”

Humiliated by the inspection Ava blushed, “Can I please get a diaper change?”

Hector smiled at the girl and shook his head, “Sorry, baby girl. You knew the rules of your punishment. I’ll change you in the morning.”

Thinking back to her nightmare at ‘Mommy’s” house, Ava shuddered at the thought of spending all night in her mess. “Please. I just… I don’t want to spend the night like this, again. Please.”

Hector sighed, “Well. I am not changing the rules, but maybe we can bend them a bit.”

Setting her down on his knee facing towards him Hector continued, “Do you have to go?”

Ava nodded her head as her diaper sank into his knee.

“Good.” With that, Hector began to pick her up and lift his knee at the same time before suddenly letting her fall back down. The diaper squelched underneath her and she felt herself cringe at the sensation.

“What are you…” Once again she was lifted up only to come back down onto his knee.

“Stop! What are you…” Up and down.

Hector smiled as he continued to bounce her up and down, “Time for a horsey ride.”

The jostling wasn’t helping her belly full of milk or the fullness of her bladder. Barely able to hold it back after the night of continuously letting it all out, her control was failing.

Spurt, spurt, spurt.

Bounce, bounce, bounce.

Squish, squish, squish.

Up and down and up and down she went as she uncontrollably wet herself. Ava was horrified that once again the rubbing from the diaper, intensified by the fresh urine and the additional bulk, was slowly building her feeling of arousal.

Tiny gasps came from her each time after she was bounced onto Hectors firm, tree trunk-like thigh. Unable to control her bladder only heightened the pleasure as the feeling of warm juices leaking out of her into the thick padding was like nothing she had ever felt before.

“Oh… oh… oh… oh my… oh my god.”

Hector chuckled, “Looks like someone really likes her horsey ride.”

Heat from arousal, or heat from embarrassment, Ava wasn’t sure which was causing the rosey red tint to her cheeks. She wanted to hide, she wanted to crawl into a hole and die, but dear god, did she want to come.

So… close. It’s okay. It’s just… almost there.

She felt herself lifted up higher than normal and suddenly the weight of the diaper overpowered the strength of the jean shorts. Ava could feel the open air enter into the leg gatherings of the saggy diaper. The cool air immediately ruined any kind of pleasure she was about to achieve. Feeling her weight return she was dropped back onto Hector’s knee. The sound of her diaper was unlike anything she had heard before.

A squelch followed by the steady sound of mess leaking out the worn leg holes was accompanied by the feeling of poop entering her pants.

“Eeeeeeeeew.”

Disgusted, then content, then horny, then disgusted again, then horny, and then disgusted. Ava was emotionally worn and the feeling of a diaper leak was just as bad as Tiffany had said. It was sticky and unpleasant and the smell was no longer contained. Looking behind her she could just see the crescent shaped brown stains already forming along the outline of her diaper.

She looked up towards Hector with tears in her eyes. She reached forward as the sobs began and was thankful when he wrapped his arms around her. She wanted to be changed, she wanted to be clean, she wanted to be warm, and she wanted to be comforted.

“Yup. It’s time for bed, but first, a well earned change.”

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 53 Posted 3/19/21)

Hey @YourDiapersCute, love the story! Small typo at Chapter 27: Fireside Chat:

"Ava was temporarily amazed at how quiet the giant carrying her actual was as he"

should be

"Ava was temporarily amazed at how quiet the giant carrying her actually was as he"

(actual -> actually)

Keep up the amazing work!

Also I know this is a lot to ask but character request: a Little that's like Tiffany called Evelyn :) Feel free to ignore this request if you have creative differences. :)

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Bluebird67 said:

Really looking forward to your take on the robotic nursery!

Same. To be honest, I like the nanny nurseries better and I think that comes out in my writing. I don't have too much focus dedicated to the actual mech nursery in this story for narrative reasons you all will find out later. I was thinking about maybe doing a one shot with a different protagonist at a different mech nursery. Do you all think that would be good?

13 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Tiffany didn’t let up, “Oh. So it wasn’t that you were grinding your princess parts into the teddy bear. You weren’t doing the exact same thing I was last night, but in a poopy diaper.”

Oh my god, I keep forgetting that it's still the same day as the nursery. ? Amazon days really are longer than ours'. Poor Ava.

• Like 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)