LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm seeing a lot of good suggestions here. I hope I'm not giving any ideas to some sadistic mommies and daddies. To the littles out there, I apologize. Hopefully, they all make you pancakes later on!

Chapter 11: Surprise Breakfast

Shock, anger, disgust, frustration, and most of all despair welled up inside the babyfied woman as she was carried away from her unsuccessful escape attempts. How could she have been so stupid? She should have been more careful, she should have checked for another way out, she should have bided her time and waited for a better opportunity.

Now he knew. Knew she wasn’t like his other captive. She was a prisoner, but one with a fully functioning adult brain and had just tried to escape. A spanking was definitely coming her way, along with mittens, wedges, and all other kinds of restrictions that would stop her from even trying to get out again. 

The tears streamed freely down her cheeks and her fists held bundles of his shirt as she felt so overwhelmingly mad at herself. The up and down motion of him carrying her towards the kitchen only increased the amount of negative emotions.

Carried like a baby, dressed like a baby, treated like a baby, for the rest of my life. It would just be better to never wake up at all this morning if I was going to be so freaking stupid. My one chance. My BEST chance I’ve had since I got here. Ruined.

She heard the sound of foot on tile as Hector carried her into the kitchen and she felt herself pulled away from his shirt and set down into the dreaded highchair she thought she had escaped earlier. One more thing to remind her that she was not going to be treated as a full grown adult. Crestfallen she could only watch as he slid the tray forward and heard audible clicks on both sides.

She could no longer contain her voice as the hiccups and sobs were now clearly audible. She could hear him walk away as she held her head in her hands and felt the snot drip down her face. The salty taste of tears filled her mouth as she openly bawled.

Completely in the throws of misery she was shaken out of it quickly as her hands were yanked from her face and a cold wet cloth was placed on her forehead. The unexpected damp towel had her eyes wide and mouth gaped open.

“There, there. Calm it down. I know that didn’t hurt which means you're more upset mentally than you are physically. Let’s clean that pretty face off.”

The cloth was moved to cover her face as the tears and snot was rubbed away. Her hands reached up to push his away, but her strength had all but left her. Having just slept through the night should have given her plenty of energy, but the fear she felt getting down here and the dismay from failure had taken its toll.

As Hector pulled the cloth away he beamed at the girl in the highchair.

“All clean now. Let’s keep it that way so we can get that tummy all nice and full.”

Walking away he headed back towards the stove. Getting a better look at him, he seemed to be rocking the full on single dad vibe this morning with cacky shorts, blue polo, and even a green apron. Across the table at one of the chairs Ava even saw Tiffany with a plate of syrup covered pancakes. The annoyed expression on her face confused Ava, but her attention was quickly turned towards the stack of pancakes placed in front of her.

So many things were going on that Ava was having a hard time understanding it all.

Food! Real food, not in a bottle. And he doesn’t seem to be mad like that woman always was. Why does she look so pissy?

It was at this point that the food fell away from Ava’s top concerns. Looking at Tiffany Ava was speechless. She wasn’t in a highchair! She was wearing a gray hoodie, no pigtails, no stupid hairclips, no pacifier! She looked positively normal except for the fact that the chair she was in was huge and the plate was gigantic.

“Done crying like a toddler. Just cause you’re dressed like one doesn’t mean that you have to act like it. Daddy, I thought you said she wasn’t regressed.”

Tiffany fake whined towards the man currently cooking. Hector looked back and smiled.

“Yup. From the language she used at the will reading, I bet she’s still all up there. You know Grandma was more of an old fashioned little breaker. I bet your backside remembers last Christmas.” Giggling at his own joke, the giant turned back around to his work.

Ava stumbled over her words, “You… er……. You…. look um older.” She blushed at the stupid way she was trying to bring up the adult look her fellow captive was sporting.

Eyebrows raised Tiffany scoffed, “Thaaaaanks. Daddy, I’m pretty sure she’s mostly fried.”

That Bitch!

“I’m not retarded!” Ava slammed her palm down on the plastic seat.

The only sound was the soft rumble of the stove and the sizzling of pancake batter, until a deep chuckle came from the cook.

“Well, glad I didn’t give you your drink yet, or the maple syrup. That wasn’t a very nice thing that Tiffany said about you, but we don’t use naughty words like retard in this house. I’ll let it slide this time, but Tiffany can attest, that soap is not tasty.”

The blush on the girl across the table was deep red, but there were more important things to get to.

“Why is she dressed like an adult? I thought you were some mindless infant these giants treat us like? You were dressed like me yesterday. You even sounded and acted like you were two years old. Your calling this guy your fucking daddy!”

“Language!”

Both girls cringed at the loud voice. Hector didn’t even turn around to scold her, but it felt like his eyes were piercing right through both of them.

A soft sorry was heard from both of the girls. Seeming to accept the apology, Hector went back to cooking.

“You’ve probably got a lot of questions, so how about you start on those pancakes before they get cold, and we can talk while you eat.”

Ava looked apprehensively at the solid food in front of her. The growl from her stomach was the last straw as she went at them. Ignoring the lack of silverware she began to tear at them one by one.

They were a little undercooked for her liking, but were still tasty, and being solid food they quickly began to fill her stomach. Coming from formula, to the vanilla milk last night, to solid food today was a miracle. Questions aside, this was already begrudgingly better than where she was with Mommy.

“I guess I could answer your question from before. I’m not in a highchair because I’m an adult.” Tiffany’s scowl had lessened as she was now also digging into her breakfast with a normal sized fork and knife. “I have to act like a baby yesterday because we were with the family and Daddy needs to keep up appearances.”

“And she calls me Daddy, because that’s what I am.” Hector smiled down at his “daughter” as he sat next to her with his significantly larger breakfast. Tiffany blushed and looked down as he rubbed her hair before grabbing some appropriately sized silverware.

“He’s not my biological father, but he takes care of me and makes sure that I don’t get picked up by some lunatic with baby fever.”

“I also cook your food, wash your clothes, and change your stinky nappies.”

“Stooooooop.”

Tiffany’s whine seemed much more infantile than the last but still as indignant. There was no play here, Hector seemed to enjoy embarrassing the girl next to him.

Taking a breath from the absolute delight in front of her, Ava took the chance to speak up, “So she still wears diapers? Why?”

The goofy grin faded from Hector’s face as he took on a more relaxed look with a slight smile, “Tiffany does not wear diapers when she is dressed like a big girl. She wears pull ups like a big girl.”

“I don’t need either, but it's for appearances.”

“I don’t know about that. Remember a month ago at the mall when you begged to go as a big girl?”

“You wouldn’t take me to the bathroom.”

“A big girl should have been able to hold it.”

Tiffany again grew quiet and a little bit red at the mention of her apparent inability to hold her bodily functions in check during their trip to this mall.

“But why treat her like a baby at all. We are both grown adults. We obviously aren’t the babies you’ve been treating us as. Not just you either. All those giant freaks have something wrong with them.”

Ava could feel the hints of red rage building up in her once again.

Why? Why were they kidnapping normal sized people and treating them like babies?

• Like 16
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 11 Posted 11/30/20)

Seems like her 'Little Conditions' are more perfect than any other little. I wonder if his mom knew about this...? Weird that she left her to him. Hopefully she bites her tongue a bit and doesn't piss off the only decent Amazon in the dimension!

Hello everyone. Friday is finally here which means time for another update. I came down with the dreaded plague and have been unable to update at all this week, good thing I'm a few chapters ahead for you all. I'm glad to see everyone likes Hector. Originally, I had wanted to make him a self insert character, but realized that wasn't a good fit for the story. For those of you who did not like the start of this story, there will be punishments coming, however, nothing as dark as the beginning. Some times bratty babies need a red behind. Haha. Hope you all continue to enjoy!

Chapter 12: Answers

Hector’s smile never left as he took a deep breath before beginning, “There are two questions and I’ll start by answering the overarching one first. Why do Amazons treat littles like babies?”

“Littles? Amazons?”

“Yup. Those are the common terms for paulo sapiens like yourself and Tiffany, and ingens sapiens like me and my siblings.”

Sapien was a term she recognized from the science classes she took in highschool and freshmen year biology. But wasn’t there something else that was added to that to label humans?

“Many evolutionary biologists have studied the divergence our species took from our ancestors and dimensional biologists have studied the differences and similarities between both Amazons and Littles in other spaces.”

“Dimensional biologists? Wait, you’re saying that we are in another dimension? Like some cheesy science fiction story?”

“Does that really surprise you at this point? Given everything you’ve seen, this must have been obvious.”

The indignation began to boil back up, “And why should I believe one god damn thing that comes out of your mouth anyway?!?!”

If she could sit up any further in this highchair she would have, but the angle and padding of the surface made getting out difficult. She matched his glare with her own. There was a stiff silence in the air before he sighed before getting up and walking towards the sink. For her part, Tiffany seemed to want to melt into her seat while Ava continued to keep the anger inside her going.

Watching him walk towards her with a bar of soap in her hand was like a firetruck to her inferno, and the flames quickly turned to embers as he towered over her. Ava cinched her jaw shut as he reached forward. Hector placed the bar on the plastic tray next to her plate before turning and walking back to his seat. The threat was made perfectly clear.

“Anyways. Since Amazons discovered Littles, they have always taken care of them in one shape or another. We recognized that mentally, physically, and emotionally most littles are not as capable as adults. Sure there are a few who can rise above their genetics dispositions and find a modicum of success, but for the most part you need a firm hand.”

“You’re joking.”

“Not at all.”

He had to be lying. It had to be some kind of sick joke, “Look, Hector. I guess I can swallow the whole “Different Dimension” thingy. But where I come from, we have a functioning society where people of my size go about their daily lives as functioning adults with no need for diapers.”

One again he got up and walked over to her and reached down below the tray. Anger boiled up in her as she felt the slightly damp padding press against her.

“Hmmmm. I remember changing you out of a very soaked diaper last night, and it looks like the fresh one you had this morning is also less than dry.”

“How dare you! Don’t you dare put your fucking hands on…”

Too quick to process, Hector had taken the soap off of the tray and shoved it deep into her mouth. It seemed to fit perfectly as it glided in past her teeth back to her molars. The disgusting sudsy taste of soap filled her mouth as she pulled back away from him. His hand followed and her head was pinned behind the soft backing of the highchair and the soap filling her mouth.

“Et eh ow!” She mumbled behind the white block gag.

“Two warnings and you still used another naughty word. Honestly out of the few things I’ve heard from you, almost all of them have been inappropriate.”

The soap was held firm for a moment  before she felt the pressure back off. He pulled it part way out before pushing it back in. The taste worsened as he thoroughly washed her mouth out. Several minutes passed alternating between pushing it in and out of her mouth and leaving it there before being completely pulled out. She began to spit the suds out as he looked down at her.

“Are you going to act like a big girl now.”

She willed her looks to kill as she stared venomously up at him, “Fuck you.” She growled feeling the indignation and rage boil over once again.

He began to walk away down the hallway and then turned to go up the stairs. She spat out more of the disgusting taste as she shouted after him.

“Your nothing more than a fucked up racist piece of shit. Fuck you and your genetic dispositions. If anyone has a disposition, it would be the fucked up giants that are treating grown adults like invalid shit machines.”

The heavy breathing after her tirade was the only sound in the kitchen as the footsteps above seemed to be coming back. Tearing her eyes away from the hallway she looked over to Tiffany whose face was a mix of pity and horror.

“And you. How can you stand to deal with this crap? Do you like shitting your pants? Do you get off on him dressing you like some kind of baby. I bet you like it when…”

Her mouth was suddenly filled with plastic and she could feel straps across her cheeks. By the time she reached up to try and pull off the gag, Hector had already moved the straps underneath her hair and a distinctive click could be heard behind her. Ava screamed into the gag that was now secured to her face, but only a faint muffling could be heard.

The bulb pressed into both of her cheeks as well as the roof of her mouth and her tongue. While not as big as the worst Mommy used, she could tell that her voice was effectively muted until the gag was removed. She glared at the bastard as he casually walked over to Tiffany.

“Okay, hun. You’re all done with breakfast and your sister obviously needs a time out. Why don’t you go watch T.V. in the living room while your sister takes a chill pill in the playpen. I need someone to watch her while I clean up and finish up with those court documents.”

“Okay, Daddy.”

Hector lifted her up by her armpits and set her down on the ground where she casually walked off towards what was presumably the living room. Fixing his eyes back on Ava he gave one more exasperated sigh as he undid the clips holding the tray of the highchair in place. After being picked up and placed on the jailer’s hip she could see that not only did the highchair have some kind of locking system for the tray, but buckles looked like they were retracted all over, presumably to be pulled out and restrain her further.

She shuddered as her view of the kitchen was replaced by a sizable living room. Once more Ava was in awe of just how big everything in this world was, but even more so in her new “home”. Whereas Mommy’s house had been large for a normal person, it would have been a quaint retirement sized home for these giants. The room before her was obviously for someone of wealth.

Two leather couches at 90 degrees with a wooden coffee table in the middle faced a movie theater sized T.V. and all manner of electrical equipment safely behind childproofed glass panels underneath. Behind the couch not backed up to a wall seemed to be a whole other half of the living room. Older looking furniture all facing a stone fireplace including several armchairs and a loveseat.

Her view was cut short from any further analysis as white mesh obstructed her line of sight. Soft padding was felt under her feet as she was lowered down into an adult sized playpen. Many toys lay strewn about each looking colorful and childish as she looked up towards Hector with an unnerving mix of hurt and anger.

“Ok, babygirl. You play nicely with your toys and I’ll be back in a little bit. Your big sister is in charge so listen carefully to what she says.”

He bent over the railings with his face inching towards her, lips slightly puckered. Disgusted, Ava recoiled before he got close enough.

Was this sicko just trying to kiss me?!?!?

“Ok then. No forehead kisses for Little Miss Monster. Daddy still loves both his girls.”

As he walked back towards the kitchen he ruffled Tiffany's head before disappearing from the playpens view. Footsteps could be heard down the length of the kitchen before hitting hardwood flooring and then softening out of earshot.

• Like 13
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 12 Posted 12/4/20)
10 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I hope that Tiffany talks to her and tells her how good she got that Hector was the to get her.  Ava needs to calm down and make friends with him as soon as she can.

Out of curiosity what are people looking more for; a sisterly bond between Ava and Tiffany or a daddy/daughter bond between Ava and Hector? I have the next few chapters done, but I haven't had either path planned out yet.

1 hour ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Out of curiosity what are people looking more for; a sisterly bond between Ava and Tiffany or a daddy/daughter bond between Ava and Hector? I have the next few chapters done, but I haven't had either path planned out yet.

In this situation, I consider sister bond to be more realistic.

• Like 1

Hello all. Hope everyone is still enjoying it. Looks like everyone wants to see more of a sisterly bond develop. Hopefully, this chapter can sate your hunger until we can get these two to a playground or kiddie pool. Maybe even a cuddle session over a movie. To be honest I wasn't sure I'd like this as much as I do. I've even started some one shots that I may end up posting.

Chapter 13: Big Sister Time

Looking around the playpen, Ava’s eyes locked on some kind of rainbow button do-dad. She crawled over the soft flooring, picked it up with both hands before throwing it out of her confines towards the kitchen where it unfortunately fell short of the tiles. The carpet must have been quite thick as instead of a satisfying crash of plastic and metal all that could be heard was a dull thud.

Fuck him if he thinks I’m gonna play nice braindead baby. Lot of good that did me.

The sound of shuffling drew her attention over to the couch as she watched Tiffany slide off and then shuffle over to the thrown toy. Picking it up with both hands she walked over to the far side of the playpen before throwing it back in away from Ava.

“You said you weren’t retarded, but I’m starting to think your not just a potty mouth but a liar as well.”

Ava was shocked as Tiffany calmly walked back over to the couch before performing an admitted adorable jump and scramble up onto the leather cushions. From her position Ava could clearly see that the jeans Tiffany had on creased with the slightest of bulges, hinting at a very thin layer of padding.

“Uhh uuuw!” While muffled she hoped that the fuck you was clear.

“See. That’s what I’m talking about. What do you know about me? Very little. What’s stopping me from running into the other room and telling Hector that you just tried saying another naughty word. I bet that soap flavored pacifier would taste so much better if you were sobbing into it while over his knees.”

Tiffany’s scowl was one of derision as Ava could only shrink into herself. What she said was right and Ava was now keenly aware of how outmatched she was in her current situation.

“Now it looks like you’re using your head. You were only given one rule since waking up and you blew it for no reason other than you wanted to throw a temper tantrum. Both Hector and I were giving you more information than the old bat probably ever did about what’s going on and when you heard something you didn’t like you had an outburst. Now you’re sitting there in a wet diaper, pacifier, unicorn footed pjs.”

Looking down Ava tried to get any kind of anger to boil to the surface, to show this know it all brat that she wouldn’t take that kind of shit, but after seeing the clear bulge around her crotch, it was hard to feel anything but embarrassment.

“To answer your rude question before; no. I don’t get off on being a baby and I don’t like messing my diapers. This might sound crazy to someone who was privileged enough to grow up in a dimension where you were treated like an adult no matter what size you are, but to people like me, these pull ups are a hell of a lot better than the alternative. And if I have to degrade myself sometimes to keep this kind of luxury, then I sure as shit am gonna.”

She huffed at this point and crossed her arms before quickly looking towards the kitchen doorway. The slight bit of fear in her eyes were evident, but quickly replaced when she realised her slip up had not been heard. Tiffany crawled across the plush leather towards an end table before picking up a remote and bringing the T.V. to life.

Apparently done with the short conversation Tiffany started playing with the settings of the T.V. until the sound was to her liking. Meanwhile Ava sat down with a slight crinkle and felt the mostly dry padding push against her as she turned around to see what her “sister” was going to watch.

At least this thing wicks away moisture. Mommy’s diapers never felt this dry after I wet them. Though I’m not entirely sure how much I went. Probably only a little bit.

As the menus for various apps were searched through Ava had a chance to evaluate her situation again. Soapy pacifier, wet diaper, and unicorn sleeper. Yup still dressed as a punished infant, but there was a silver lining. Whatever deal her captor and fellow captive had going between them, might be open for her as well. Obviously, the plan to act like an infant to lower Hector’s guard was flawed from the start. She winced internally as she remembered her outburst at that gathering yesterday. Of course he wouldn’t have believed her act.

That jerk knew it was an act and just played along!

Finally it looked like Tiffany settled on a show. A menu came up with the seasons and episodes. It looked like whatever this was, she was already fairly far into it. Season 7 episode 8 began with a dim lit room and a big white block with a black “T” in the center showing that this was for a less than fully mature audience. But also apparently not for infants either.

As the show continued many characters dressed in medieval garb discussed plans and politics. Name after name was dropped with several being either people or places. Ava was completely lost within the first ten minutes as she could not keep track. Looking back over to Tiffany, Ava could see that she was completely drawn into the plot with wide eyes and overly expressive reactions. This must be something she was very into.

Bored already Ava tried to get her attention, “Mmmmmmh!”

“Quiet! If you can’t follow along, play with some of your toys. I don’t want to have to rewatch this by missing something.”

Well, she sure as shit wasn’t gonna play with baby toys, so she tried once again to get into the show. Crawling over to a stuffed teddy bear she dragged it over to the mesh wall and used it as a seat. The one nice thing about baby land was that everything was so plush that she never had a lack of good seating.

At one point she thought she had figured it out. There was a color scheme behind who was with who and the purple guys didn’t like the green guys, and the yellow guys were just dicks. This was all turned up on its head though when the colors started talking to one another and what she had assumed just went right out the window. Now the fat yellow guy was looking like a hero, while the bitchy purple lady was actually making some good points as she berated the orange kid.

Wait. When the hell did he show up? The writers of this show can’t keep track of anything. Bad guys are suddenly nice. Good guys act like villains when the scene changes. How the hell are teenagers supposed to follow this garbage?

As the last scene faded and the menu was brought back up a glowing “Continue to next episode?” showed up in the middle of the screen before being selected. Ava leaned back towards the couch and whined behind her pacifier.

“Oh come on. I don’t get to watch this that often, cause Hector hates this show. Just be quiet and you might learn something. Once you figure out the characters, towns, and alliances you won’t be able to stop watching”

At the very least it wasn’t mindless garbage and wasn’t the tapes that would supposedly hypnotize her into wetting herself. Ava shuddered at the thought before turning back to the garbage before her. There’s purple bitch again, nagging to yet another character.

Wait. She looks a little different. Didn’t she have some gray in her hair?

Watching more intently, she noticed that of the characters she recognized, many looked different. Was there a time jump and they went back to when they were younger? No. Some of them looked older.

Thoroughly frustrated with the show, Ava made a big show of flopping down onto the ground and whining behind her pacifier. This time being completely ignored. As she stared up towards the vaulted ceiling she was once again interested in the sheer size of the room.

Maybe this guy is loaded. Maybe we are kind of like purse dogs from back home. A baby slave that rich people get to show off and dress up and humiliate for their amusement.

Ruminations on her predicament were cut short as her humiliation only compounded. Her lower gut made an ominous noise and she felt something shift and slide downwards. Sitting up quickly Ava could feel the tell tale signs of a bowel movement on its way. However, the cramping was unusually strong as she already felt the need to clench her cheeks.

Not good. I gotta get someone's attention!

• Like 11
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 13 Posted 12/7/20)

Hello all. This past week was a little difficult and was the first time I wrote literally nothing for this story. Breaking that chain today. I hope you all enjoy the new addition.

Chapter 14: Where’s the Potty

Maybe they’ll let me use some kind of toddler’s potty chair. Anything is better than having shit smeared across my butt.

“MMMMMMMHmmmm.” She desperately tried to get Tiffany’s attention. Her effort was met with a grumble.

“Can you seriously not keep yourself entertained for even a little bit? Or maybe you are a baby and those toys are too complicated for you.”

Ok. Bitchy comment, but there are more pressing matters.

“MMMMMh!”

Looking away from the screen, the jean clad little turned her attention to the desperate girl in puffy pampers. The show was rewinded a bit and then paused as she slinked off the couch and walked towards the mesh wall with arms crossed.

“What?”

Ava was relieved to see her come over, but was now stuck with another dilemma. How to communicate that she needed to shit and a toilet would be preferable?

With one hand on the mesh lining she looked back with a blush and grabbed at her diaper clad butt. This time she gave a much more reserved, “Mmmh.”

“What? Got your diapers in a wad?”

Blushing an even deeper red Ava shook her head. Tiffany furrowed her brow before realization struck.

“Oooooh. You gotta take a dump.”

Eyes closed and cheeks hot enough to melt steel beams, Ava nodded.

“Well, technically your in time out and your in diapers, so you should probably just use them.”

“MmmmmMMMMhmmmm!?” Pleading with her eyes Ava could feel the beginnings of tears. God did she hate doing that. Of all the things that she had done to debase herself in this messed up dimension, volunteeringly shitting her pants was the worst. The feel of warm goop on her butt, the smell of poop and powder that clung to her, and the eventual cooling feeling of mud was by far the worst part of the day.

Tiffany’s expression grew soft for a moment before seeming making up her mind, “You’ve probably done this plenty of times already. It shouldn’t be that bad.”

The tears began to flow slowly at this point as Ava shook her head.

No. It is that bad. It’s gross and it smells and I hate every minute of it. Please just let me poop somewhere other than my pants for once. Please!

Reaching out Tiffany put her hand up to the mesh where Ava’s was. “Okay, I’ll go get Hector and maybe he will let you use the potty. But you owe me one.” 

Smiling down at her diaper clad “sister”, Tiffany started to run off towards wherever Hector went.

“Daaaaaddyyyyy!”

Doubling over Ava could feel what must have been the biggest load of her life pushing out towards her crinkly underwear. Desperate to hold it back her body bent forward with her head resting on the play mat while she lifted her butt in the air. Left hand over her back and right hand down her front, both pushing against the thick padding trying to hold back the wave of mush.

It felt like minutes were passing by with nothing but silence before the sound of heavy footfall was heard. Hector emerged into the living room with Tiffany on his hip before setting her down on the ground outside the playpen.

“See, Daddy. It looks like she’s gotta poop. Don’t you think she would be a good girl after you let her use the potty like a big girl.”

While not high pitched or lispy like last night, Ava did pick up the change in language from Tiffany in between clenching her own cheeks.

“Hmmmm. Maybe Tiffany is right. Well, Gumdrop? Is that true? Will you be a good girl for the whole rest of the day if Daddy lets you use the big girl potty for your poopy?”

Sweat pouring down her brow, Ava lifted up her head to meet his smiling face looking down at her. Whether she was red from the embarrassing words or the strain or the recent tears didn’t really matter to her. She slowly nodded her head and gave a resolute “Mmhmm.”

“Okay. Now I want you to know that when you’re being punished I expect you to use your diapies for all their intended purposes,” He gently reached down and picked her up and cradled her rather than moving her to his hip. “But I think for today we can make an exception.”

Walking through the kitchen he removed her hands from her backside and began patting her thickly diapered butt with rhythmic solid thumps. At this point all she could pay attention to was the feeling in her gut and the steady patting from him as she curled into herself.

As he rounded the corner again she felt a slight bump as he took the first step going upstairs. The cramping immediately shot up in intensity with the sudden jostling and again when he took the second step. She let out a muffled whine as she was slightly jostled with each step causing her insides to churn. She could feel her face dripping with sweat to the point that the soap in her mouth was beginning to take on a salty taste.

“I know. I know. Hang in a little bit longer, baby. Almost to the potty. You can do it.”

His voice was reassuring, but at this rate it wouldn’t mean much if he didn’t pick up the pace. However, any faster and she was sure that the up and down motion would have her filling her pants.

Once at the top of the stairs he walked to one of the rooms that had been slightly ajar previously and revealed a very typical small family style, tiled bathroom. The telltale signs of children were everywhere from the colorful toothbrush to the mermaid shampoo by the tub. Were she able to focus on anything other than the impending doom in her diaper, Ava would have been amazed by the size of the tub. Easily swimmable when full for someone of her size.

Setting her down on her feet. Hector moved to the door again and closed it revealing another door that had been mostly hidden by the open door to the hallway. Bent over at almost 90 degrees Ava could feel her butthole open and the first thankfully solid mass peak out ever so slightly. Looking up she saw that the closet door had been opened and a small half circle with pink cushions on it was pulled out.

Hector walked over to the toilet and opened the lid so that the seat was still down. Leaning over he took the half circle and placed it down onto the seat with click sound on both sides. Next he pulled a step stool from the side of the massive toilet and placed it in front.

“Okay, sweety. There you go!”

Looking up with a single eyebrow raised, Ava looked at Hector with a very obvious, “Huh?” plastered onto her pacifiered face. The poop began to slide out, millimeter by millimeter before she regained control and clenched down again. The small nugget that had escaped smushed against her cheeks. It didn’t feel like much, so if she could just get out of these clothes and up to the potty….toilet then it should be okay.

“Oh! Silly daddy. I first need to get you out of your pajamas and wet diapie for you to use the potty. Turn around and let me unzip you.”

Bent over, shaking, and furiously clenching, Ava shuffled around so that she was facing away. She felt him kneel behind her and grip the zipper on her back. A sharp tug pulled her back and she felt more mush push past her clenched anus as she fought back for control. Stemming the flow she was able to regain her fierce clench.

The small nugget had grown in size and had she been wearing anything remotely skimpy from her previous more adult wardrobe she was sure that there would have been a skid mark. Thankfully, diapers were designed to hold messes so the small pocket left just enough room for her to assume that her padded panties were still “clean”.

“Sorry sweety. The zipper is a little stuck. Here, bend forward a bit so I can get a better grip.”

Saying this was coupled with one hand being placed on her hip to steady her and the other pushing on her back. While she had been bent over trying to calm her bowels, bending further had the same effect as standing up straight.

Eyes wide open and knees slightly bent, Ava felt a firm log push out into her diaper. It pushed against her padding as her diaper ballooned out only to be held in place by her unicorn sleeper. She could feel it hold in place for only a second before coiling up and smooshing against her buttcheeks.

Hector took this same moment to finally get the zipper to move with a satisfied, “There we are.” as it began to glide down her back. As the zipper reached her diaper she felt herself tugged backward as the fabric was stretched to make it over the crinkly bulge.

With the sleeper unzipped past her butt the diaper was able to sag and the pocket under her butt opened up. She could feel the mess she made fall down and with a nearly audible pop, the dam burst open and a wave a mush noisily entered her diaper. She could only stare forward taking shallow breaths through her nose as she was unable to keep from completely filling her pants.

“Hmmm? Uh oh. Looks like someone wasn’t able to hold it any longer.”

She could feel his giant thick hands cupping the expanding seat of her diaper as she thoroughly filled it. The first time with the enema had been the only time Mommy had ever witnessed her filling her pants. She had been careful to keep regular enough not to alarm suspicion, but was always sure that she was alone in her cot or playpen when doing the deed.

Now she was inches away from a toilet that she was TOLD SHE COULD USE and yet she was standing there with a hand holding up the poopy diaper she was still in the middle of filling. As soon as the wave of slimy goop was out and she was able to stand up another cramp hit her like a ton of bricks. Stopping the rest of the act from happening was pointless, but nonetheless, she still clenched.

Smearing past her buns, the mess was much less solid than the beginning and flowed like buttered mashed potatoes. It came out of every crack and crevice. Wave after wave of cramps forced more out of her until she was a shaking mess.

While the hand cupping her shame gently patted her diaper she felt another hand up at the base of her neck. She heard a click and felt the straps of the pacifier fall away. At this point she recognized that she had been clenching more than just her buttox, but was also clamped down on the bulb, the taste of soap long since swallowed away.

The hand reached in front of her and pulled the bulb out with a pop as she panted from the effort. Being able to breath out of her mouth meant that the stench of poopy diaper wasn’t overpowering anymore, but after all that effort her legs felt like jelly. Against her will she slowly lowered herself as the hand holding her diaper acted almost like a seat.

The mess smooshed under her as she tried to regain her breath and willed herself to stand back up. She heard a chuckle before turning her head and droopy eyes behind her.

“That’s okay sweetheart. Let's go get you changed.”

• Like 10
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 14 Posted 12/14/20)

Hello all. I hope the holiday season is hitting everyone like a candy cane baseball bat. I've got the fever and have been in the throws of shopping/wrapping/shipping. I won't make excuses about posting on time. I haven't written much and I like to have a buffer of chapters in case I find a major flaw in one. A few times I've noticed it saved me. I hope you all continue to enjoy. Let me know what you think.

Chapter 15: Good Baby

Reaching around her, Hector turned Ava around while keeping his other hand on her messy bottom. Pulling her up and towards his chest, the contents of her used nappy began to seep up towards her lower back and forward towards her crotch. The smell was amplified as the back of the diaper slightly opened up giving the smell open air.

Against his chest Ava was carried back towards the nursery dazed and attempting to regain her breath. The lost battle was the cherry on top of the thoroughly exhausting day she was having. Failed escape attempt, accidental wetting, near brain injury, shouting match, mouth washing, boring television in a playpen, and then horribly failing at one of the first things all children learn how to do.

Layed down on top of the changing table in the dark nursery, she felt a strap come down across her chest under her breasts. The strap was soft, but tight enough that she didn’t think she would be able to squirm her arms out. Hector walked away briefly to turn on the lights before coming back to the packed pamper he needed to change.

“Okay, love. Now are you all done? All the poopy out of you?”

“Huh?” barely escaped her lips before she lazily nodded her head.

“I don’t know. You looked like you were holding on there super strong. I’d hate to change you only for you to not be done. Let’s see.”

His hands softly rubbed her stomach in gentle circles as she looked on in confusion.

“What…”

He interrupted her by firmly pushing downward during one of his circles. The feeling of another cramp caused her to scrunch her face in pain as he continued to alternate between his soft circles and pushing downward.

“Yup. I knew that there was more there. The doctors said to watch out for this. No messy diapers for the four days you were out in the infant ward meant that I was gonna have a sizable present after bringing you home.”

Four days! I was out for four days in the hospital! I don’t remember any of….oooh ahh….fuck that hurts.

While the cramping wasn’t as intense as before, her body was worn out, and she couldn’t deny that his hands felt really good when they weren’t causing the contents of her colon to shift downward.

“There there. Just let it all out for Daddy and you’ll feel so much better.”

Why bother anymore?

Slowly relaxing her lower body as well as her bottom the rest of the mess alternated between soupy mess and firm nuggets. The smell only got worse as the rest of her waste mixed with the mound that had already formed. Too tired for tears, the little was only able to resume panting as she finished pushing the rest out.

“Good girl!” He smiled down at her. “Don’t you feel so much better?”

Admittedly yes. It felt like she was 20 pounds lighter and three sizes smaller. The emptiness of her bowels felt like heaven right now and she was sure that if she lied down for much longer she could drift off into a nap, but hell if she was going to give him the satisfaction of saying that. Instead she elected to turn her head and tighten her jaw.

“Oh no. Looks like Miss Fuss Butt is back. I thought someone promised to be a good girl if I let her use the potty.”

She looked up at him with tired but incredulous eyes, “But. But you didn’t!”

He fixed her with a mocking glare, “I brought you to the toilet, got it all set up so you could climb the two steps up and even put a seat over the adult seat so you wouldn’t fall in. You were the one who couldn’t hold it for 30 more seconds after I unzipped your pajamas and untapped your wet diaper.”

“If you had been quicker…”

“What adult can’t wait a few minutes to use the toilet? That sounds like a toddler barely out of diapers.”

“But…” She could feel the tears again.

Dammit! Why am I so emotional, now? Why does nothing work out! Why am I stuck in a dimension where even my own body wants me to be a baby???

“Aaaaaw. Shhhh.” He reached up and used his sleeve to wipe away the forming tears. “You went through quite a lot before you made it to the hospital. More than anyone should. And when they were making you better you body had all kinds of drugs, and foods, and treatments wreaking havoc on that tiny body. It’s completely understandable for you to have some trouble with your first bowel movement.”

“Huh?” She looked up with mostly open eyes. It is true that she’d been through a lot. She remembered when her uncle had gotten home after a car accident years ago. He was a mess. The usually strong man was a pale shaky mess. It was the same for her! She just had to recover and then this wouldn’t happen again.

“Now. No more tears. Lets get you clean and changed.”

The task of changing her thoroughly used diaper required many wipes. The first of which she was pleasantly surprised to find was warm. Looking over she noticed some kind of cover over the wipes container.

Some kind of wipe warmer? Damn, the rich really do live different lives. I thought last night was just from warmer hands than that corpse of a woman.

While the humor was dark she could feel her mood lighten ever so slightly. The calming feeling of tiredness following exhaustion had her compliant as wipe after wipe cleared her mess away from her and into the open diaper. Finally she felt her legs lifted for her and the padding removed from underneath.

“Okay, baby. Let’s get you freshly powdered and padded.” He reached below her and brought out another plastic square, this time one that was pink with ballerinas printed over it.

“But, wait.” She was confused. Why another diaper? “I thought that I could maybe… ummm…. get a pull up?”

Not the most convincing of arguments, but in her state, that was about the best she could manage.

“No sweetheart. You're still being punished for earlier.” His stern tone was betrayed by his smile, “But I figured you could use some time without the silencer pacifier.”

“No. But Tiffany…”

“Shhhhhh.” He quietly tried to calm her down while he reached under the table again. Pulling out a pacifier he teased it between her lips. This one was much smaller and actually fit comfortably in Ava’s mouth. She also noticed that she could pretty easily spit this out if he removed his finger from the shield. “It’s quiet time little one. Now you keep that in there and stay silent for the rest of the change. If you do that you can take it out after we get you all set for the day.”

Wanting to argue, but not seeing any point in it, Ava just started chewing on the rubber teat as she waited for the next plastic backed prison to be wrapped around her waist.

“There’s a good girl. Just needed to work out some of that naughtiness.”

Again he lifted her legs  and slid the fluffed out diaper under her bottom. The thickness was there, but not quite as bad as what was just removed. Mommy had used diapers this thin a handful of times in the past and Ava counted her blessings where she could get them, but none had been as soft as this one. The edges didn’t feel like plastic digging into her skin and the center was like clouds. It was still a diaper, but more like the upscale version. Prisoners can’t be choosers.

Powder rained down on her lower belly and her bottom once it was raised in the air. She felt his hand begin to softly rub it into her skin as he paid attention to each and every part of her diaper area.

“Almost done. Don’t nod off on me yet.”

Damn those naps must have gotten to me. I can’t keep my eyes open.

As the diaper was pulled up over her crotch and the tabs pressed down. Ava felt herself slipping away. She heard him move away for a moment before returning and felt the strap give way. A see of pink clouded her vision as something was pulled over her head.

His hand gently laid her back down and reached underneath her to bring up the back of the onesie to the front. The sound of five snaps rang out in the nursery as he sealed her into a comfy onesie that just barely came down her thighs. Usually they would just cover her diaper area, but she could already tell this was leagues above what she was used to. Some kind of spandex cotton blend was warm and soft against her skin and the extra bit on her legs felt warm.

“Okay my little bunny. Let’s go downstairs with your sister and take a nap.”

• Like 12
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 15 Posted 12/21/20)

Hello everyone. I hope everyone's Christmas was as fun as mine. Getting to see family again was a relief, even if not everyone could be there because of the plague. Short chapter this time, but I wonder if anyone will pick up on some of the hints for what is to come. (Hint, it is not the weird names. I just figured that different universe would have similar, but different folklore.)

Chapter 16: Nap Time with Daddy

The world grew dark as she felt something tug on first her collar and then her pacifier. Opening her eyes a little bit and looking down she could see that she was indeed dressed in a pink onesie, however, one that had a cartoon bunny on the front with the words ‘Fluff Butt’ written above it. Looking back, she confirmed that she did in fact have a fluff butt, with a cotton puffball tail right above her diaper.

Oooooh. Play on words I guess.

“I bet someone likes her tail. Well after our little nap, maybe this little bunny can go hop around the yard a bit with her sister. I’m sure I still have that lamb onesie for her. Gonna get a whole heap of pictures with you two.”

“Hawd pash, buh ill tac yew up on duh nap.” The words had a lisp she wasn’t expecting. Ava quickly realised that she was talking behind the thick bulb as naturally as a real toddler. Spitting it out quickly, she felt another tug on her collar and saw that it was now attached to her shirt with a paci clip.

“What did I say about keeping that in?” Hector fixed her with stern eyes as his bouncy words questioned her.

“You said I had to keep it in until I was dressed.” Waving her arms in front of her like she was presenting a prize, “I’m dressed.”

Hector moved away from the changing table and reached into a basket on the top shelf of the closet, far from her field of view. Turning back around he had two strips of white fabric. Coming closer he carefully opened one up near her left foot and slowly slid the sock all the way up past her knees.

“You still needed your socks, Pumpkin.”

She blushed as he slid the other sock up her right leg. Expecting some kind of spandex, Ava was surprised by the fluffy cotton feel of these socks. Further inspection confirmed that they were also following her outfits theme with puffballs on the back, black circles on the sole and toes for paws, and a button nose with whiskers.

Hector's hand once again obstructed her view as the soft silicone teat of the pacifier was pushed back into her mouth.

“Okay. Second try. Let’s try to keep it in until we get downstairs.”

Reluctantly, Ava kept the teat inside her mouth willingly this time. Looking down the side of the table she didn’t see any easy way down until she once again felt his hands reach under her arms and lift her to his chest.

Figures. Oh well. I guess it's easier than walking down those stairs.

As she was held tight to his chest Ava saw that Hector was not in fact walking towards the door. Instead she could see that they were headed towards the white rocking chair in the corner.

“I dot we wer gowing downstaws.” The lisp was annoying, but at least got her point across.

“We will, but first let's get those cheeks back to their normal clear and clean instead of red and puffy. Your sister already thinks you're a crybaby. Best not enforce that image any more than necessary, hmmm?” He smiled down at her as she quickly looked away.

Feeling the quick back and forth motion of her caretaker sitting down, Ava slowly gave in to the subsequent slow motion of the rocker. She could feel her body lose its tension and her head slowly sink into his chest as her grip loosened. Even when she was fully relaxed, she hadn’t moved an inch as he held her quite comfortably in place.

Wow, I guess I had been holding on pretty tight, but it looks like at least he has firm hands.

Her eyes hurt from all the tears and she could feel the sweet ache behind her eyelids go away as she closed them. Losing sight of the world around her let her focus on her other senses as the smell of pancakes still clung to Hector’s shirt. The sound of his steady heartbeat filled her ears. The warmth of his body through his cloths seeped into her as she steadied her own breathing.

Warm, strong, smells sweet, and isn’t terrible to look at. If he wasn’t crazy, he wouldn’t be that bad.

Back and forth they went. In and out their breathing. She could feel herself slip into a light sleep. The kind where if you wanted to, you could wake up right away. Where you are at least somewhat aware of the things around you, but still time seems disconnected.

At one point she could feel him stand up. Focusing still on the steady beat of his heart and her own breathing she stayed in this mild unconsciousness as he carried her through the house. She could hear so many voices around her but couldn’t place where they were from. As she felt him lay down with her on top she fell deeper into her sleep until her awareness of things around her drifted completely away.

“.....completely…..apparent….”

“Nooooooo….. already seen it?”

“.....haven’t, but…...I’m sure.”

“I bet…..wrong. Just…and you’ll see.”

“Whatever you say, Twerp.”

The sound of voices were both close and far. Feeling the waking world call her back, Ava tried to listen in without giving away that she was awake. From the rise and fall of her body, she could tell that she was still on top of Hector and that they were no longer on the rocker.

Tiffany’s voice sounded quite close, “Even if they were dopplegangers, the show hasn’t hinted at that at all, there’s no way you could tell.”

The humm and vibrations below her came with Hector's deep chuckle, “It’s common folklore and you know the director has taken some mythical aspects into his writing. The hunter’s killed the Wompshnag last season before it could kill anyone, but its obvious that everyone who it sang to was under its effects. Then you had the Grell in the season before, the Harminge in the season before that. Even the first season had some call outs.”

Silence from her fellow captive as Ava realised the other voices must be from the T.V. Nearly jumping out of her skin the sound of metal sliding into human flesh rang out in the room. Tiffany let out a large gasp.

“Noooooo, not lady Andrea! She was so conniving and she still hasn’t been able to convince lord Seigrid that….. wait…….WHAT! Why is she turning into silver paste.”

“That’s what happens to dopplegangers.”

“What? Daddy, you said you haven’t seen this!”

A deeper laugh bounced Ava even more, “Cross my heart and hope to die. Stick a needle in my eye. Carve a pumpkin, make a pie.”

“That’s not how it goes.”

“Close enough. Although speaking of liars, that’s quite the performance Ava.”

Jerking her head up to look at him, Ava was met with a gentle smirk.

“How?”

Lifting himself up and placing her facing him on his lap Hector smiled at his girls, “You’re breathing gave you away. It wasn’t as even anymore and would change based on what was happening.”

Reaching down he stuck his finger past the leg gatherers of her onesie and diaper.

“Still dry.”

Once again embarrassed and red Ava wanted to punch his snide expression. “Of cawse im dwy.” Spitting out the pacifier, “Of course I’m dry!”

“I was just checking. No need to worry. Now time for my little ones to get ready for the rest of the day. Got some shopping to do and then when we get home some unpacking probably.”

• Like 15
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 16 Posted 12/28/20)

Yay I love it. 

Can't wait to see the outside world during the shopping trip. To see more of the feel of how this take on the DD is. We got glimpses of it, but I'm excited to see a bigger picture, or at least a bigger picture then we have already seen.

Hmm... if she's lucky they'll both be babied outside the house while they're at least shopping for some big girl items for her. Unfortunately she seems to still be not understanding the gold mine she landed in! Somehow I see a tantrum and way more babying in her future!

• YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)