LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alterations (Diaper Dimension Tale) - Exchanged Book 3 (Revised 2020)

4 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

My paqrents had a garden full of fresh veggies. Salads made

Silly two of you. I  love salads and fersh crunchy  veggies always have :) in elemtenary school i was the only  person who did not ignore salad bar. I used it daily :)

Silly. Nobody is making you write cliffhangers :)

I like 'most' veggies. Growing up not many veggies really. Public School also didn't really have fresh veggies or salad bar. Tastes have broadened getting older.

Yes, down with the cliffhangers!

6 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

I look forward to it! Your works introduced me to the DD, so I'm in the deep end reading what I'm finding. And thanks for putting up with all my random comments.

Sofia's stories are in my opinion the best DD stories that I've read (including mine). Exchanged is still at the top of my list of best DD stories even after almost a year.

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I didn't leave anyone hanging at the end of my stories, and finished them all! I deserve stuffies, not spankies... ?

So yes I think she deserves stuffies.

2 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

despite knowing many of her readers dislike cliffhangers she does not stop using them in her newer works

She's not being commissioned, she doesn't even have a Patreon. Hence author's freedom to write whatever she wants ?

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

No more writing if I only get coal... ?

You're getting lots of stuffies and prezzies pleeeeaaase don't stop writing.

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Rings told me I had to... She said she wouldn't be as cuddly if I didn't!

Awwwwww

32 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Don't bring Rings into this....I still need to find a red panda stuffie, thanks for reminding me!

I take it you've read In-Between then?

Fun fact: I've read all of Sofia's stories except Emerald Princess.

34 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Don't bring Rings into this....I still need to find a red panda stuffie, thanks for reminding me!

? Search this on Amazon: "Wild Republic Jumbo Red Panda Plush, Giant Stuffed Animal, Plush Toy, Gifts for Kids, 30 Inches" Rings has other family members up for adoption I think! 

5 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

?

5 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Sofia's stories are in my opinion the best DD stories that I've read (including mine). Exchanged is still at the top of my list of best DD stories even after almost a year.

So yes I think she deserves stuffies.

She's not being commissioned, she doesn't even have a Patreon. Hence author's freedom to write whatever she wants ?

Awwwwww

I take it you've read In-Between then?

Fun fact: I've read all of Sofia's stories except Emerald Princess.

Yes. I binged so hard and many late nights reading. I came across them by random chance one night and was thankful I did. Instantly hooked. She was very patient with me commenting on them! Emerald Princess was a fantastic read too! Def recommend reading it!!!!

3 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

? Search this on Amazon: "Wild Republic Jumbo Red Panda Plush, Giant Stuffed Animal, Plush Toy, Gifts for Kids, 30 Inches" Rings has other family members up for adoption I think! 

?

Maybe for Christmas! Thanks for the Amazon tip! Hehe, Amazon.

14 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Yes. I binged so hard and many late nights reading. I came across them by random chance one night and was thankful I did. Instantly hooked. She was very patient with me commenting on them! Emerald Princess was a fantastic read too! Def recommend reading it!!!!

Maybe for Christmas! Thanks for the Amazon tip! Hehe, Amazon.

Hehe good one. Btw here's a couple more DD stories that I've read and thoroughly enjoyed besides what Sofia wrote, in case you want more. Most of these she actually recommended to me:

Alisa's Adventures (the original/first DD story) - Princess Potty Pants

Little Conditions - YourDiapersCute

A Little Legal Issue - @WBDaddy ping! please finish it ?

Fair Is Fair; [New Programming] - Personalias

Chasing Emily - Inkuhime

Little In Love - LittleFallenPrincess

Nerissa's Home for Diaper Girls - Foxtalestimes

Raven; Silver - widowmaker

Your Move - (blatant plug) something I wrote.

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Hehe good one. Btw here's a couple more DD stories that I've read and thoroughly enjoyed besides what Sofia wrote, in case you want more. Most of these she actually recommended to me:

Alisa's Adventures (the original/first DD story) - Princess Potty Pants

Little Conditions - YourDiapersCute

A Little Legal Issue - @WBDaddy ping! please finish it ?

Chasing Emily - Inkuhime

Little In Love - LittleFallenPrincess

Nerissa's Home for Diaper Girls - Foxtalestimes

Raven; Silver - widowmaker

Your Move - (blatant plug) something I wrote.

Awesome, thank you! I have much reading to do!

I enjoyed the Done Adulting volumes by Alex Bridges too. Those were a lot of fun.

15 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

It's actually called "Unfair", and it's easily the best work I've seen in this sandbox.  Best work I've ever seen him do period, to be honest. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

It's actually called "Unfair", and it's easily the best work I've seen in this sandbox.  Best work I've ever seen him do period, to be honest. 

Unfair is the new ongoing one. I haven't read it yet. I was referring to an older, completed one called Fair Is Fair. ?

35 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Unfair is the new ongoing one. I haven't read it yet. I was referring to an older, completed one called Fair Is Fair. ?

OK, my bad, didn't mean to be all corrective.  You really, really, really need to start following Unfair.  It's astonishingly good fiction in this milieu. 

3 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

OK, my bad, didn't mean to be all corrective.  You really, really, really need to start following Unfair.  It's astonishingly good fiction in this milieu. 

I'm definitely reading it as soon as it's finished. I kinda went crazy starting Sofia's In-Between before it was finished, so I limit myself to only reading complete stories now.

Speaking of finishing stories... when when when can I read the rest of A Little Legal Issue?? ?

16 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

I'm definitely reading it as soon as it's finished. I kinda went crazy starting Sofia's In-Between before it was finished, so I limit myself to only reading complete stories now.

Speaking of finishing stories... when when when can I read the rest of A Little Legal Issue?? ?

You mean you don't like waiting at the cliffhangers she likes to torture us with? ?

48 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

when when when can I read the rest of A Little Legal Issue?? 

I honestly don't know.  I'm struggling to finish this commission I've been working on, not because I don't like what I'm writing (I do, or I wouldn't have taken it), but because writing for me has been just a struggle for a long time now, and I'm starting to get anxious about whether I've just lost the fire completely anymore. 

On 11/27/2021 at 7:24 PM, BabySofia said:

?

I'm not that naughty... I'm on the nice list I tell you! I didn't leave anyone hanging at the end of my stories, and finished them all! I deserve stuffies, not spankies... ?

Stuffies that give spankies! ??

On 11/28/2021 at 2:04 PM, WBDaddy said:

I know I've said this before, but Dante's was Pers' old bar, old record and with Unfair he just vaulted right over that and set a new record and high bar for himself. Though the delicious mindfuck that was A Little Legal Issue is right up there, too.  

3 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Stuffies that give spankies! ??

I know I've said this before, but Dante's was Pers' old bar, old record and with Unfair he just vaulted right over that and set a new record and high bar for himself.

Well at least they're stuffies... 

I agree, Unfair is an amazing work. I've very curious to see how he concludes it. I keep thinking about re-reading it all, but I keep saying I'm not doing that until he's done... There's an amazing level of planning that has gone into that work that I completely admire and respect!

7 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I agree, Unfair is an amazing work. I've very curious to see how he concludes it. I keep thinking about re-reading it all, but I keep saying I'm not doing that until he's done... There's an amazing level of planning that has gone into that work that I completely admire and respect!

I am very much looking forward to your next work. 

11 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I am very much looking forward to your next work. 

Thanks! Hopefully in about a month I'll be able to start writing something. The back half of my year is so busy I can't get my head in the right place to write. Glad to know there are some looking for more! ?

12 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks! Hopefully in about a month I'll be able to start writing something. The back half of my year is so busy I can't get my head in the right place to write. Glad to know there are some looking for more! ?

Eeee can't wait.

12 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Wow all of y'all's testimony points towards it being another Exchanged. I wish he'd finish it so I can start reading.

12 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Eeee can't wait.

Wow all of y'all's testimony points towards it being another Exchanged. I wish he'd finish it so I can start reading.

I just started reading and I'm hooked.

I'm really looking forward to more works from BabySofia too, even if that means icky cliffhangers.

I also want to re-read the exchanged series but my emotions can't handle it yet.

7 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

I'm really looking forward to more works from BabySofia too, even if that means icky cliffhangers.

Me too ?

9 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

I also want to re-read the exchanged series but my emotions can't handle it yet.

My favorite thing about Exchanged is it's made up of dozens of little 'acts/scenes', so I find myself remembering one sometimes I'll re-read just that scene. Maybe try re-reading your favorite part and not the whole thing first?