LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Art request - how tall is the average amazon compared to an average adult?

I have a hard time imagining how tall an Amazon has to be, for your average adult home to look like a toddler. So basically, I'm asking if there is someone that can sketch something out? It doesn't have to be fancy, but just something to give me a visual to focus on. Sa, a 'tall' amazon and below that a tall human. Then a smaller-ish amazon and below that another human.

If there already exists something like this, I would be grateful if you would share the link with me. It would be awesome if furniture of amazon size would be included as well. Again, so I can have an easier time imaginign it.

Thank you very much!

Yes, I know that, but I would prefer to have an image, so I could imagine it more easily. It's easy to say, an amazon is that xx big, and a human is yy big, I just want something to put it into perspective, you know?

11 minutes ago, Kingdark said:

Yes, I know that, but I would prefer to have an image, so I could imagine it more easily. It's easy to say, an amazon is that xx big, and a human is yy big, I just want something to put it into perspective, you know?

Might have better luck on the actual art forum with this request. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Kingdark said:

Yes, but I didn't think it was appropriate to post this in the art section. Isn't that meant for art alone?

You want art done, probably get more action in the Art forum than the Story forum, is all I'm saying.  Requests for commissions (even if you're not interested in paying) are usually most appropriate in the forum where those things get posted.

I'm not trying to be snarky here, for the record. 

If you are looking for a good drawing go to Exchange in book one and there is one there.  Average amazon 8-12 feet with 9-10 being average.  Littles average 4 to 5.9 with 4-5 being average.  good luck if your going to try a story.

15 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

If you are looking for a good drawing go to Exchange in book one and there is one there.  Average amazon 8-12 feet with 9-10 being average.  Littles average 4 to 5.9 with 4-5 being average.  good luck if your going to try a story.

In the original post it's on page 9 

There may be some issues with this to some extent if you're assuming 6 foot tall adults are littles. I tend to think of littles on the 4'-6' 'normal' human height frame that works with this. WBDaddy and I had a back and forth discussion on this at  one point. It might be better to think of Amazons 'average' height being 11' if you're picturing a better comparison. Some day I may go back and adjust this. I put together this growth chart and comparison pictures to keep track of my characters on Exchanged. 

AmazonGrowthChart.thumb.jpg.a6f667bc3559b66f952456f45f5ddb62.jpg5ac1661ee27a9_NestVersion1.thumb.jpg.5456e9beb3a7d3bb92e6338a3c14415c.jpg5ac168d1c2ee7_ExtendedFamilyExchanged-Resized.thumb.jpg.0ec05b353c7c5b00597aa5f11befca5b.jpg

• Like 1

Perfect! That's exactly what I was looking for! Though, I think I've read exchanged, but I thought there was only 'one' book? Also, I didn't think it had any art? I haven't read the story for a few months, so I could be wrong. Anyway, I have what I wanted, so many thanks!

Oh, and what I'm trying to write is a Harry Potter themed story with diaper dimension elements. I know this isn't really the place for it, but I figure I might as well tell you what it is about. I will make a separate topic for it at a later date. Criticism is welcomed and even demanded, even if you think it's nitpicking. I'm proud of my writing and I want to improve. My ultimate dream is to hopefully publish a real book someday, so I can tell the disbelievers in my family, "HA. HA. HA."

Anyway, I haven't written much yet. The best I have are bullet points, I'm working on to flesh out the story and a summary. All of this is subject to change. The point is, that what I share below, may very well change completely from what I will write.

---

Evans have always hunted those that would threaten humanity. Dark Witches and Wizards, those who believe themselves superior compared to ‘mere muggles.’ Magical beasts that would play nasty tricks on innocent folk. Man eating giants who would hunt, capture, enslave and eat Humans for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Other terrifying beasts and beings from myths and legends who consider humans as humans think of ants. Insignificant, worthless and easy to kill. But what would happen when an Evans becomes that which they have hunted? When an Evans becomes a Witch? Politics, prejudices of idea's will be challenged. The idea to become a wolf with sheep's clothing seems easy, but as a wise man once said, no plan survives contact with the enemy, and this couldn't be more true.

---

Below is the general idea of the story. I want to add that this is just a rough idea I have right now and that it needs to be improved a LOT.

There was a war between giants and witches and wizards. The giants won, who then took the witches and wizards as slaves, since they won the war. There was peace for a while, but eventually, the giants tamed the witches and wizards, and then they set their sights on 'muggles' non-magical humans. There was another war, but this one ended in a stalemate. The statute of secrecy was signed that forces all factions to heed its terms. Over time, factions began to forget about the specifics until only 'generalities' became remembered.

At the start of the story, the treaty is dangerously close to being violated, which would void the treaty, punishing the faction that did it first. That they forgot about the details is irrelevant.

Okay, so to understand the next bit and to understand where the diaper dimension comes in, you need to know the following bits.

Where before, the giants were many, now they are few. They have a low fertility rate, and few newly born giants survive to adulthood. All giants wield powerful magics, they are tough enough that not even high calibre bullets would do more than cause a bruise.

Anyway, I'm leaving it at that, since I still need to figure out the details myself. If you're interested and want to know more, feel free to contact me, I love to talk about idea's with people.

Sincerely,

Kingdark

3 hours ago, Kingdark said:

Perfect! That's exactly what I was looking for! Though, I think I've read exchanged, but I thought there was only 'one' book? Also, I didn't think it had any art? 

No art that I had done for it. I just used some general art templates to get a sense of scale of people. Helps me put sizes in comparison with ages a bit better in my mind at least. There was originally one long 360k word monstrous book. I've since divided it into three books that I've posted on WattPad, and will post the third book up here this weekend. (I edited and made things fit a bit better with the rest of my works)

I'm curious to read your idea when you get it to that point. Best of luck!

For what it's worth.....

Relative sizes between characters, whether in stories like Diaper Dimension or shrinking stories is something I've given some thought to. I often get the feeling that sometimes questions of proportions get lost when some characters are made bigger or smaller.

Sketched up this picture to, well, illustrate how I tend to think to things, for what is is worth.

The Amazon and Little's proportions are strikingly different, with the little not just being shrunk down and having the same proportions as the Amazon.

The Amazon on the left is an Olympian 8 heads tall, the Inbetweener, in between is about 5 of 6 heads tall and the Little to the right is 4 to 5 heads tall. One of the benefits is that if you look up in the right corner you see a comparisons of skulls (no characters were hurt in obtaining these skulls) and you can see they are comparable in size. Certainly the 9 foot tall Amazon's head is bigger, but not crazy big. If I don't change the proportions and just shrink the larger body down I end up with a situation where the little's head will be tiny!

The other benefit is that you could dress the little in the clothing meant for Amazon Children and it would more or less fit. Where as if I had just shrunk down the Amazon it would be like having a 1 foot tall fashion doll (like a Barbie) and 1 foot tall baby doll and expect that you could freely interchange clothing.

Also, with these proportions I could envision a situation where a taller little might put on heels, picking clothing that flatters certain parts of her antonmy and hides others, and pass herself off as an inbetweener.

Compare.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's really nice! But do you think you could possibly draw a few things, like furniture, cars or other items? I have a much better idea now, thanks to these images, but just saying a tall amazon is xx meters or feet tall, is still hard to really imagine it.

I was thinking that it might be better to avoid mentioning numbers outright and instead, to just stick to descriptions. Though, I don't think that I could get away with it for an entire story. Sooner or later, numbers would have to be mentioned, because some people have no trouble imagining it.

See, I got a friend, and he's just about two meters tall. (That's 6.5 feet) I, on the other hand, am about one point seventy tall. (170 cm or 1 meter and 70 cm.) That translates to roughly five point five feet, give or take. I have to look up to him, like a lot. But just imagine someone that's smaller then me?

While I'm slightly above average (I think) when it comes to height, I know there are adults that are 1.6m to 1.5m tall.

Thankfully, I don't think there are any adults out there, that are 'only' a meter all, that don't have an illness of some kind. (Is calling it dwarfism correct?)

While I'm very sure that we won't be seeing real life diaper dimension shenanigans (It would be terrifying it this would happen in real life) it's a scientific fact that humans are slowly growing taller. Just look at a few centuries ago! I literally just googled it, and in the early eighteen hundreds, average height was supposedly between 165 and 170 cm!

But anyway, I've been rambling enough, I'm not artistic enough (not by a longshot, the best I can do are stick figures) to try and draw something myself. It doesn't need to be super pretty or anything, but just items so I and other people could have a better idea about scale.

Thanks!

I'm probably not going to draw anything else, but I think that picture could give you some thoughts of scale.

Consider the Amazon's desk and chair. The height of a chair seat is close to the height of your lower leg. Given that the Inbetweener trying to sit in the Amazon's chair will find her feet dangling. The seat of the chair comes up to the middle of her things, about the same level as a desk or table, so you could get a feel for that if you sat on a desktop or tabletop. The little would be looking at a chair seat that came up to just below her breasts so she'd have to work to get up there.

As for the desk, desk tops come up roughly to the middle of your thighs (as mentioned above) so the Inbetweener finds the Amazon's desktop probably about top of her chest when she is sitting in the amazon's chair, and when she is standing it is just below her breasts. The little can stand up straight under the Amazon's desk, don't even think of seeing over it and when she mountaineers up into that chair and sits on it, she'll probably have the desk top at eye or chin level. Get her a booster seat.

Then look at the Amazon's extended arm. That's about the height of the roof of a sedan. Looking at the inbetweener we can figure that an Amazon's sedan is about as tall as a regular sized 4x4 pickup truck. The bottom of the door of a sedan is about mid, lower leg (give or take) so the Amazon's sedan has a knee hight step up for the inbetweener and mid thigh for the Little (no wonder they always need help up into Amazon's cars). A mean Amazon will have an SUV or pickup truck and a Little will never get in!

Not exactly what I envisioned the differences being, but the art kind of shows what I had in mind. I always assumed that the Littles were toddler sized to preeteen sized. Oh, and the art is for my Corporate Takeover story.

20191231_180920.png

This is interesting to me. This is why I always ask about the people in the story height, weight, hair eye color etc...

When I wrote my stories here on this site years ago I always made myself what I am 5' 124 # and Mommy at least 6' 2"-6" and strong. She goes to the gym so I could write she was able to pick me up.

With the chart how tall would an Amazon women have be to cuddled me in her arms and breastfeed me if I was 5' 124#?

I'm reading a story now that each time you go thew the dimension tunnel the little gets shorter. Great story by the way so is this post. :-)

Are you asking me Eagle0769 what story I'm referring to?

If it is I'm referring to your post about Amazon sizes.

(Art request - how tall is the average amazon compared to an average adult)?

Does anyone know how tall an Amazon women would have to be to cuddle a 5'

little man in her arms so she could breastfeed him?

46 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

Kingdark

Are you asking me Eagle0769 what story I'm referring to?

If it is I'm referring to your post about Amazon sizes.

(Art request - how tall is the average amazon compared to an average adult)?

Does anyone know how tall an Amazon women would have to be to cuddle a 5'

little man in her arms so she could breastfeed him?

Are you thinking just being able to hold him? Or are you thinking relative a specific size? If you're okay with it being like breastfeeding an older three year-old I would say 11-12'. If you're wanting to make him more like a ten-month old or something figure out the age you want him, then google 'CDC growth charts'. Find the boys 0-36 months pdf and figure out what length you want him to be. Take 60" and divide by that size and you'll get the multiplier you need. Figure out then how tall relatively you want 'mommy' to be. Multiply that height by that multiplier and you have the size.

(FYI I've used a 1.6 multiplier for me in general with Diaper Dimension tales and the charts I posted before)

On 11/14/2020 at 6:03 PM, BabySofia said:

Are you thinking just being able to hold him? Or are you thinking relative a specific size? If you're okay with it being like breastfeeding an older three year-old I would say 11-12'. If you're wanting to make him more like a ten-month old or something figure out the age you want him, then google 'CDC growth charts'. Find the boys 0-36 months pdf and figure out what length you want him to be. Take 60" and divide by that size and you'll get the multiplier you need. Figure out then how tall relatively you want 'mommy' to be. Multiply that height by that multiplier and you have the size.

(FYI I've used a 1.6 multiplier for me in general with Diaper Dimension tales and the charts I posted before)

Thank you Baby Sofia for your post. I just want to know what height an Amazon Mommy would have to be to hold a 5' tall little.

It would be almost impossible for an earth Mommy to hold me in there arms like a baby unless she was tall and strong. That is what

I would like the most is to be cuddled and snuggled in a women's arms. That's why I make my Mommy's big and strong in my stories.