LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

holding the poo

I usually just go when I have to. I do plenty of physical activity and eat lots of healthy food. It also helps to use a fare amount of psyllium husk ( like Metamucil ) to use bulk producing and keep semi-firm loads  with some fiber loading. So yea, I do have enormous volume and multiple BM's. But some times I will get a little constipated. Even with all that fiber supplement. When I like to slow things down, I will use a couple of oxycodone 10ml. Between the urgency and the quantity of poo, a couple of pain killers keeps me from going. I've had some really huge loads with these and to tell you the truth, I have some monstrous turds. I've had a couple of days with out going and I've had some really perfect poops. Even my regular loads are pretty large but these are unbelievable. How do some people hold their poo? To get an enormous load?

10 hours ago, diaperjack101 said:

I usually just go when I have to. I do plenty of physical activity and eat lots of healthy food. It also helps to use a fare amount of psyllium husk ( like Metamucil ) to use bulk producing and keep semi-firm loads  with some fiber loading. So yea, I do have enormous volume and multiple BM's. But some times I will get a little constipated. Even with all that fiber supplement. When I like to slow things down, I will use a couple of oxycodone 10ml. Between the urgency and the quantity of poo, a couple of pain killers keeps me from going. I've had some really huge loads with these and to tell you the truth, I have some monstrous turds. I've had a couple of days with out going and I've had some really perfect poops. Even my regular loads are pretty large but these are unbelievable. How do some people hold their poo? To get an enormous load?

I also go when I have tom, it is not planned, I am pretty regular

• 2 weeks later...

I never had a problem holding my poop and have held for at least 3 days. After that all bets are off. I held one night at work and really let loose when I got to my truck. I felt my stomach rumble as I opened my door and tried to hold it back to no avail. It wanted to exit and there was no way to stop it. I am glad I peed before I left work so I had plenty of room in my diaper. I eat very healthy and lots of cereal and oatmeal fruits and vegatables, so never really have a problem with volume. I stood there with my door open for at least 20 seconds and just filled my diaper to capacity. It felt so good though. I had an instant erection and got in my truck before anyone saw me. I squished it down and just made it barely 3 blocks before I ejaculated in my diaper. Not bad a # 2 and 3. I got home and just enjoyed it for about an hour or so before taking a good shower then bubble bath.. Opened up the windows to air out the house and took a good nap. I wished my wife was home, she would have been very proud.

• Thanks 2
  • 5 weeks later...

Holding in a good poop for two days can be dangerous for me. I am so used to the ruggedness of rearz rebels. I had worn some megas under a semi tight pair of jeans, and had held for about a good forty six hours. I peed before I left work so as not to fill my megas to the point of leaking.. My first initial push filled the diaper to capacity, so I had to squat behind my drivers door and push the rest out. I leaned backwards a little bit so the poop would move towards the front of my diaper. My jeans felt like they were a size too small now. there was soft poop all up my crotch and to the front top of the diaper. Thank goodness the cameras can't see behind my door because I poogasmed twice. I stood up looked around and made sure no one was around and got in my car and squished it all down. It felt so good driving home in a full diaper and I made sure I drove up the West Side Drive for the added fun of potholes. Getting off the exit on I-95 near my home I hit a good pothole and I heard a rip. The mega had split on the seam of the jeans. Now I had poop and gel all over my inner thighs and all over the inside of my jeans. upon feeling that I poogasmed again. I got home fast and parked in my driveway. Thank goodness for leather seats and thick denim. I entered my yard since it was a hot summer day and went in through my basement and grabbed the hose and did it old county style. I stripped and hosed myself clean. I turned my jeans inside out and hosed them down too. Wrapped a towel around my waist and threw my jeans in the laundry. I put what was left of the mega in a plastic baggie and disposed of it. Now that my friends is what I call holding in a mega poop that busted up a good diaper. I will not take that chance again and keep extra rearz rebels in my trunk at all times.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Holding in a good poop for two days can be dangerous for me. I am so used to the ruggedness of rearz rebels. I had worn some megas under a semi tight pair of jeans, and had held for about a good forty six hours. I peed before I left work so as not to fill my megas to the point of leaking.. My first initial push filled the diaper to capacity, so I had to squat behind my drivers door and push the rest out. I leaned backwards a little bit so the poop would move towards the front of my diaper. My jeans felt like they were a size too small now. there was soft poop all up my crotch and to the front top of the diaper. Thank goodness the cameras can't see behind my door because I poogasmed twice. I stood up looked around and made sure no one was around and got in my car and squished it all down. It felt so good driving home in a full diaper and I made sure I drove up the West Side Drive for the added fun of potholes. Getting off the exit on I-95 near my home I hit a good pothole and I heard a rip. The mega had split on the seam of the jeans. Now I had poop and gel all over my inner thighs and all over the inside of my jeans. upon feeling that I poogasmed again. I got home fast and parked in my driveway. Thank goodness for leather seats and thick denim. I entered my yard since it was a hot summer day and went in through my basement and grabbed the hose and did it old county style. I stripped and hosed myself clean. I turned my jeans inside out and hosed them down too. Wrapped a towel around my waist and threw my jeans in the laundry. I put what was left of the mega in a plastic baggie and disposed of it. Now that my friends is what I call holding in a mega poop that busted up a good diaper. I will not take that chance again and keep extra rearz rebels in my trunk at all times.

Wow. What I would have given to see that unfold. 

• Like 1

Withoit medication I won't go for weeks,so I take medication that makes retaining stool impossible . It controls frequency volume and consistency , once you take it , it  has a unrestricted 

cotrol and decides when and where you fill your diaper without any input or çonsent from me,4 or 5 times a day .

but if I.srop taking it ,when.i.stsrt again  no diaper can.control the stool that happens ,found that out 1st hand my PPs got filled as well.

Y