LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling sexual excitement when you put on a AB/littles outfit?

I am wondering if anyone else ever gets this excited feeling (maybe sexual) when they put on a AB outfit or a littles outfit and feel excitement. I feel this way about my AB clothing because I am diapered and I found a Frozen pajamas set at a Goodwill and it looked brand new and it was in my size and it was a size small. So obviously it was made for adults. But it looked like something only a child would wear so it was pretty exciting to find it and I bought it and someone had stuck it with the Halloween costumes lol. I guess they were implying "what is this, no one would wear this but they would for Halloween if they want to be a toddler."

When I put it on last night for the first time, I got this same excitement feeling again like I always do when I put on my new AB outfits and then feeling goes away. I guess it's like lingerie when women wear their sexy bras or panties and they also get excited when they wear it, same feeling I get when I wear my diapers or put on a AB outfit or pajamas. It's mainly the diaper part that gives me this excited feeling when I put on the clothes or else I feel normal (vanilla) and diapers just feel normal and are my underwear when I wear my regular clothes.

I guess I have a age play fetish despite always being child like and having childish qualities.

That's part of how I stumbled upon my own age play interests!  I know my DD is into a different side of ageplay than I am, but he told me he loves girls with pigtails and bows.  So I went full in.
I feel insanely sexy in onesies and coveralls/shortalls with knee-high socks.  It was so weird at first but I accept it as part of who I am now.

That exact same feeling you are speaking of, has been with me since putting on my first pair of footed Pj's at the age of 10.

Due to circumstances beyond my control my feeling stopped when I had to start taking powerful pain meds at 50.

The sexual thrill is gone, but I still get a little kick out of pulling on my footed Pj's nightly because I refuse to wear anything else to bed.

On 11/2/2020 at 4:24 AM, Nat said:

I am wondering if anyone else ever gets this excited feeling (maybe sexual) when they put on a AB outfit or a littles outfit and feel excitement. I feel this way about my AB clothing because I am diapered and I found a Frozen pajamas set at a Goodwill and it looked brand new and it was in my size and it was a size small. So obviously it was made for adults. But it looked like something only a child would wear so it was pretty exciting to find it and I bought it and someone had stuck it with the Halloween costumes lol. I guess they were implying "what is this, no one would wear this but they would for Halloween if they want to be a toddler."

When I put it on last night for the first time, I got this same excitement feeling again like I always do when I put on my new AB outfits and then feeling goes away. I guess it's like lingerie when women wear their sexy bras or panties and they also get excited when they wear it, same feeling I get when I wear my diapers or put on a AB outfit or pajamas. It's mainly the diaper part that gives me this excited feeling when I put on the clothes or else I feel normal (vanilla) and diapers just feel normal and are my underwear when I wear my regular clothes.

I guess I have a age play fetish despite always being child like and having childish qualities.

Would love to see those pajamas...

I get excited shopping for diapers and the simplest of sissy things.  And then, I'll put them on under my street clothes and wet through the day till the diaper is full. Every time I walk, the feel of the diaper turns me on.  Also, I like to insert a tampon, so that's a reminder as well.

No matter how focused I am on work - and wearing a  diaper is a distraction - I end up giving in to  and thoroughly enjoying myself...   I only wish that I could find someone to meet up with - just to walk, chat, wet and share the pleasurable experience.

I remember fifteen years or so ago I made a t-shirt into a babygrow, poppers and all.  I literally put a nappy on and by the time my ex had done up the last popper I had climaxed.  Very embarrassing but a great feeling.

They feel very natural to me