LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long does your fresh diaper stay dry after changing

I can't make a rule out of it, but if I just make it to the bathroom or have an accident on the way, it happens more often that it starts again on the way back. This is then mostly without strong urge and it just runs off abruptly. I don't really understand why this happens, because I don't suffer from stress incontinence. In any case, I have no problems when bending, lifting, climbing stairs, etc..

• 3 weeks later...

I like to flood só I might try to stay dry for a number of hours. But then I stay wet for up to 24 hours (see my post When Magic HAppens which I Will post soon, because I don't want to double up details or be off topic.

• 1 month later...

Sometime wet instantly other times it up to 30 minutes than already wet but not wet enough to change due to wearing crinklz or north shure mega max or abena m4

I am usually a little wet within an hour to two hours. I am not incontinent, everything I do in my diaper is conscious, voluntary, and so enjoyable. Depending on both the diaper capacity and frequency/volume of wetting I will stay in my wet diaper for between 4 and 12 hours.  Twelve hours is rare, and I think my usual range is 6-8 hours in a wet diaper before I change and repeat the cycle. I actually prefer being wet than dry, its a great feeling!

After a couple of years permanently diapered and never making any effort to NOT pee, I void in tiny amounts every few minutes.  Completely-dry time after changing seems to be a function of my hydration level and is typically 0 – 30 minutes.  Sometimes I will leak a little whilst taping the new one up or pulling on my plastic pants.  Sometimes (if I am dehydrated) it can be more than an hour but that’s unusual.